Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
41 - 60 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm 42 and got my first hemorrhoid 3 days ago, I did have a little pain the first day but not bad. Yesterday after I used the bath...
I experience stinging and pain after a bowel movement but only after a time delay of at least an hour It can last a few hours or sometim...
1 answer |
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cause I have had blood ...
2 answers |
So my initial diagnosis was hemorroids, it had the typical symptoms of hemorroids, it was itchy, and it bleeds. My nursing practioner sai...
Last Thursday I got an external hemorrhoid which quickly became blue and very sore. I have been doing sitz baths twice some times three ...
I am a 25 year old female and I am relatively healthy. I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and during pregnancy I did have a few issues with he...
2 answers |
Hi. I am 25 year old male, no chronic disease in my family records and extended family. A few years back I got stab on my left side led,...
1 answer |
I just got my hemorrhoids removed about 2 weeks ago, everything's going very well, except When I bowel movement, I saw something coming o...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and have hemorrhoids, and am HIGHLY uncomfortable going to see a doctor about it. They have never caused pain, burning, or bleedin...
1 answer |
A month ago, I was admitted to the hospital for Acute Pyelonephritis. For 6 days, they pumped approximately 40 bags of IV antibiotics, f...
2 answers |
Hi I had my piles removed about 4 years ago and up to this date i still feel very bad pains there like the wound hasn't healed. The pile...
1 answer |
Every time after I have sex I have a really uncomfortable burning sensation around my vagina and if the owe runs down to my anus it also ...
Hi, I'm Toan and I'm 18 years old, I was having hemorrhoids for 3 years. About a month ago, my hemorrhoids began swollen up and smelling ...
Sir, I am sensing severe pain while passing stools, a sort of pricking pain and discomfort, why is it? and how do we treat it?
1 answer |
Did I pull something? A couple of weeks ago I spent the morning moving a lot of artwork around. Some of it heavy, a lot of stretching. Wh...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you what happened to me on my return from a long holiday in Mexico. After a few days, I realiz...
I recently started having (gay) anal sex. I was on the receiving end on two different occassions with the same person, both times using a...
1 answer |
Has anyone had a bad reaction to preparation H ? Last week my hemorrhoid was acting up with bright blood and a lot of itching. I did the ...
1 answer |
I just got back from a long vacation where it was rather difficult to control my diet. To make things short, I strained a lot while poop...
2 answers |
15004196 tn?1437847962
May I ask that are haemorrhoids whether internal or external genetic or simply inherit from parents?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...