Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
41 - 60 (of 358) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I found a lump around the anus (from outside) I don't know whether it is anal cancer or hemorrhoids or warts and there is no pain or bl...
2 answers |
My internal hems. are not responding to a doctor's injections. They (3) are not major, but I wish (almost) they would become thrombus so ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a sharp short pain around my anus only when I clench or wiping. When I'm making stool it's fine and no blood in it. It started...
Three weeks after I had my baby I developed what I believe to be internal hemorrhoids. The pain started a day after my cholesysectomy. Co...
1 answer |
IVe had hemorrhoids my whole life, im 35 and overweight and not active. I sit for hours on the toilet and usually only eat meat. I have...
1 answer |
I am not quite sure if this is allowed, but below is an image that I got off of google images and would like someone to tell me if this i...
1 answer |
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I looked in the mirror...
6 answers |
I'm not really sure if what I'm experiencing is normal. Over the last couple of months the area around my anus has been feeling weird. ...
4 answers |
Hi Doc, I had bleeding in my stools for 1 week and later it stopped, but i have irritation in anus very rarely. Is it due to piles or ...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm 42 and got my first hemorrhoid 3 days ago, I did have a little pain the first day but not bad. Yesterday after I used the bath...
I experience stinging and pain after a bowel movement but only after a time delay of at least an hour It can last a few hours or sometim...
1 answer |
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cause I have had blood ...
2 answers |
So my initial diagnosis was hemorroids, it had the typical symptoms of hemorroids, it was itchy, and it bleeds. My nursing practioner sai...
Last Thursday I got an external hemorrhoid which quickly became blue and very sore. I have been doing sitz baths twice some times three ...
I am a 25 year old female and I am relatively healthy. I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and during pregnancy I did have a few issues with he...
2 answers |
Hi. I am 25 year old male, no chronic disease in my family records and extended family. A few years back I got stab on my left side led,...
1 answer |
I just got my hemorrhoids removed about 2 weeks ago, everything's going very well, except When I bowel movement, I saw something coming o...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and have hemorrhoids, and am HIGHLY uncomfortable going to see a doctor about it. They have never caused pain, burning, or bleedin...
1 answer |
A month ago, I was admitted to the hospital for Acute Pyelonephritis. For 6 days, they pumped approximately 40 bags of IV antibiotics, f...
2 answers |
Hi I had my piles removed about 4 years ago and up to this date i still feel very bad pains there like the wound hasn't healed. The pile...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources