Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

I'm a 28yo male, no underlying health conditions, no history of disease. Today I decided to snap a few pictures of my anus because I want...
Hi all, i just had my surgery 5 days ago. And im still feeling sore on my anus, i had 2 lumps external piles. Is anyone have any sugges...

Has anyone had a hemrrhoidectamy/hemorrhoid removal? I saw a colorectal surgeon last week and he said I have a thrombosed hemorrhoid and ...
A while back (June 2016) I had hemmorhoid surgery for some very bad ones that occurred on about the 12 o'clock to 7 o'clock position. I n...
I'm a 47 year old male, and while cleaning in the shower today, I felt a bump just inside the anal canal basically on the other side of t...
When I was a kid I once had an external hemorrhoid without constipation or anything it went away with medication. Years later, now I'm 22...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.