Aa
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

41 - 60 (of 332) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone had a bad reaction to preparation H ? Last week my hemorrhoid was acting up with bright blood and a lot of itching. I did the usual sitz baths and Tucks and used a little prep h topical. But as my itching was so bad I started ...
  Posted
I just got back from a long vacation where it was rather difficult to control my diet. To make things short, I strained a lot while pooping from being a bit constipated, and my bum swelled up. (Hello, little hemorrhoid friends; good to...
  Posted
15004196 tn?1437847962
May I ask that are haemorrhoids whether internal or external genetic or simply inherit from parents?
  Posted
Hello, About 1 year ago I was prescribed Aderall for my Attention Deficit disorder. I only mention that since it was the only change occurring in my life when I first got what I believe to be an External Thrombosed hemorrhoid. The A...
  Posted
I recently had a colonoscopy and they found what they called an external 'Hypertrophied anal papilla(e)'. Otherwise, everything was good as far as the colonoscopy. Is this the same as hemorrhoid? I have heard other names also as 'skin ta...
  Posted
Just curious as to whether or not a hemorrhoid can cause a fissure? About a month and a half ago I ended up having multiple instances of diarrhea. It led to two weeks of soreness. It was almost gone and then another bout with diarrhea br...
  Posted
Hello, I have had a hemorrhoid for more than 7 months. In the beginning (first 1-2 months) I experienced the regular issues associated with hemorrhoids: bleeding and pain during bowel movements; and the occasional itching. After this ...
  Posted
14711191 tn?1436500568
I'm 21yo and i got a hemorrhoid for the second time about 16 days ago (first time I was 18), and it was a son of a ***** for the first week before I decided to use some prep H and that took care of most the swelling/pain, now its only ab...
  Posted
Hi. I have alwaya suffered with piles especially when I'm constitated. However lately when i go to the toilet the toilet paper is covered in fresh bright red blood. I don't have blood in my stools and its not painful. Could this be f...
  Posted
Hello.. For last 4 weeks I am having an abscess in my perineum area. Though it's not very painful, it makes discomfort as it drains sometimes from a small tear...and it smells really bad making the inner wears dirty smell. Actually the ...
  Posted
Hello,i'm a 28 years old gay guy that i had an issue with anal fissure and i had surgery for it 2 years ago. I also had some hemorrhoids then but i don't have any blood on my stools anymore since then. I've tried [and failed,if i may add...
  Posted
Can hemorrhoids kill you? I have one and it's causing me to bleed a lot from my rectum. But it stops after a few minutes. But every time I take a dump it makes it bleed again! I'm a 20 year old male
  Posted
1765929 tn?1313677172
When I am looking up hemorrhoids to find out more information on them I am seeing things like "internal hemorrhoids" and "external hemorrhoids." I didn't even know there were different types :( Can someone explain to me the difference?...
  Posted
My husband found a small bump near his anus - he wasn't sure what it was so he squeezed it. He was unaware at the time it was a hemorrhoid.t didn't burst or anything but now it's gotten larger and hard. I've seen pictures online and it l...
  Posted
m 28 years old..for past 6 months m facing probs of anal itching and sometimes it pains like needle at baack....i went to doc and started following fiber diet and use pilant cream ocassionaly.sometimes i cant toleate itching..its terribl...
  Posted
634590 tn?1293777693
In January i was on some antibiotics and calcium supplements for my joint infection. It made me constipated which resulted bleeding with stool and sever pain. I tried herbal which was miracle. But again due to constipation and hard stool...
  Posted
Hey everyone. So... on and off when I use the bathroom I'll see bright red blood on the toilet paper, only a little though, and there's no pain in the area. I assume it's not serious since it's bright red which means it's not coming from...
  Posted
Hello, do you know if second degree internal hemorrhoids can give a positive FOB test if you do not have noticeable blood.
  Posted
Background info- Very active 31 year old mother of two. Never had any major health problems. Developed large external hemorrhoid with first pregnancy. After vaginally delivering two beautiful babies, my hemorrhoids were bad- burning, ...
  Posted
5 months ago I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed and afterward experienced mild leakage from my anus. This is typically accompanied by irritation inflammation of the perineum and anus. I've seen my doctor and a local gastroenterologist...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...