Aa
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

61 - 80 (of 319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had this thing for about two months. I eat lots of fiber, don't strain during bm, drink lots of water use baby wipes and preparation h. It will act like its getting better then go back to pestering the hell out of me. Somebody ple...
under6fd | Last answer
Hello, I believe this is an image of stage 4 hemorrhoids can anyone confirm? If so has anyone had it, best treatment options? Regards,
dr_ferdi | Last answer
Hey everyone so a few weeks back I had a painful bm with a bit of spotting. No spotting since then, but in the last few days I've had severe, awful pain when going. I have these fleshy skin tags outside the rectum that are about the size...
johnnyky | Last answer
Over the weekend I developed what I found out was a thrombosed external hemorrhoid. Unbearably painful! I went to the butt doc Monday and he said "let's take care of this today" so he put me on the table, numbed me up (holy hell) and the...
kaygrill | Last answer
Has anyone had a hemrrhoidectamy/hemorrhoid removal? I saw a colorectal surgeon last week and he said I have a thrombosed hemorrhoid and said it's not likely it will ever heal without removal. I'm not too worried because both my parents ...
johnnyky | Last answer
Hi, I have had an internal hemm (level 3) and several external ones. They developed in 2010 after I gave birth naturally. Both my family doc and the colo rectal surgeon advised to remove them. I had the surgery 3 days ago ( Nov 24) in...
malsh | Last answer
Hi. I'm Hyacinth, 27 years old. I have an external hemorrhoid for 5 years now. I had it when I gave birth to my son. My doctor prescribed a medicine called Hemorid and a cream called Faktu. I stopped taking Hemorid because it makes my st...
hyacinth19 | Last answer
I am 8 weeks 6 days pregnant and for the past week whenever I have a bowel movement I notice light blood on toilet paper and I have pain and/or itchyness in my butt for awhile after bowel movements! It is driving me nuts!
mrstmb41 | Last answer
I gave birth June 25th of this year. A few weeks after giving birth I had a bowel movement that was painful and progressed to even more pain as the weeks went on. I've had itching and bleeding with every bowel movement I have. It's also ...
Sluggerbell | Last answer
First of all, hello all. :) So, I have a question, but first let me give you a bit of a background. I've been suffering with thrombosed hemorrhoids that keep coming and going for going on 6 months now. I've had them sporadically over ...
WontBeBeaten | Last answer
For the last couple of days I've been having this kind of a itching pain in my butthole. I'm thinking it might be a hemorrhoid but I'm not sure because I never had any before. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to but I will link you a pic of i...
zonovanje | Last answer
I am 32 years old and i have a history of bleeding in the stool. For the past one year, i have noticed a lump near the anus, may be 1 inch away from anus centre. The shape of the lump changes..sometimes its somewhat pointed, sometimes ro...
toshiii | Last answer
Hi, I have an issue which does not seem to be healing. I am 32 year old male, not over weight and have no known illnesses. There is no bleeding, no excess mucus and no itching, I goto the toilet on a regular basis (once a day) and not...
Will1010 | Last answer
When googling up the feeling of internal hemorrhoids, I haven’t come across any information that sounds like the sensation I’ve been feeling, and I’m wondering if any of you have ever felt a similar sensation? Whether your internal he...
tummychicken | Last answer
Hi all, Every now and then I have had some bleeding and itching and I never really did anything about it because of embarrassment and it wasn't that annoying. Curiosity got the best of me tonight and I just took my camera and vi...
Essence81 | Last answer
148057_tn?1231430591
I had a Hemorrhoidectomy 3 days ago. If it makes sense I apparently had external hemorrhoids on all 3 quadrants. As I am healing and I feel "down there" it feels and looks like I still have hemorrhoids. Is it possible they are still th...
molldoll26 | Last answer
10836820_tn?1416186988
Hi Guys, I've decided to resort to herbal medicine to alleviate the pains of hemorrhoid. I've read that ginger is an effective remedy. Has anybody in here tried ginger yet?
SusanneGilbert | Last answer
10836820_tn?1416186988
Who among you here takes herbal medication for hemorrhoid relief? Is it really effective?
SusanneGilbert | Posted
I posted a pic in my profile can someone diagnose? I've had a recent colonoscopy and was told everything was fine, But (for a lack of better words) my anus looks weird to me.
Barplc77 | Last answer
10836820_tn?1416186988
How do you know if you already have hemorrhoids developing down there? Are their symptoms?
SusanneGilbert | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources