Aa
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

61 - 80 (of 332) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was constipated for a week after following a low carb diet and decided to take a stimulate laxative to help myself along. It worked and I had apprx 4 or 5 bowel movements, but the last BM had blood along the side of the stool along wi...
  Posted
I'm so confused. I've had external skin tags for awhile now, and a couple months ago I was told by a CRS I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid and he wanted to do a hemorrhoidectamy. At that time I had severe pain with bowel movements, and major...
  Posted
Someone please help. I'm a 32 year old female, and had 3 anal skin tags removed 7 months ago for cosmetic reasons only. They never hurt or anything, but they were sexually embarrassing. The doctor surgically removed them (under genera...
  Posted
Any suggestions on how to reduce my hemorrhoid flare up. I have a stand up job that requires me to stand up more than 8 hours a day. I do not have the opportunity to sit down and get some relief. I need to keep this job. What can I ...
  Posted
I have had a really bad flare up of my hemorrhoids where they swelled to the size of a goose egg, why is it that I constantly feel like I need to poop and I am urinating more frequently. What can I do to stop this insane throbbing in my ...
  Posted
Hi. I'm male, 35, married/straight. For a few months I've had unusual pressure in the rectum. Early in proceedings I felt what I assumed was a hemorrhoid half in half out, it felt like the lead of a pencil about 1cm long. That went away ...
  Posted
For starters I am a 26 year old male I am in dire need of support.This is an embarrassing topic to say the least. My body has a wonderful timing system as I cannot see a doctor as tomorrow is New Years Day, let alone the topic alone to b...
  Posted
Hello, I have Hemorrhoids since 2 years, I already try all natural techniques, all possible diets and seen many doctors in Italy and in Germany and they all just suggest a new diet and say it will gone but they are not, they come back ...
  Posted
I am 22 years old and has suffered from irritable bowel syndrome for more than two years. It has become quite manageable now, but for the past 1-2 month I have suffered from rectal bleeding almost on a daily basis. It is painless and the...
  Posted
I have 2 clumps outside my anus.. They are itchy and painful when I poo.. I have had bleeding during bowel for many years. Are they external hemorrhoid? The clumps are small.. Do I need surgery for these? I'm scared. Please help.
  Posted
Hello. A few years a go I had an external hemorrhoid ,which went away after a few weeks. Ever since then,where the hemorrhoid was,i am still very sore . More so when the stool is soft and requires a lot of cleaning . You cant see or ...
  Posted
I think I may have two small hemorrhoids, but I cannot get to a doctor any time soon and was really hoping for some clarification. They are both a purpely colour and can only be seen after I have been to the toilet, and are both about pe...
  Posted
Im 17 years old and for a few months now iv had a round lump around my anus. It started off small and grew bigger. It would go small and big on some days and i thought it went away because one day i couldnt see it or feel it. It came bac...
  Posted
I have had this thing for about two months. I eat lots of fiber, don't strain during bm, drink lots of water use baby wipes and preparation h. It will act like its getting better then go back to pestering the hell out of me. Somebody ple...
  Posted
Hello, I believe this is an image of stage 4 hemorrhoids can anyone confirm? If so has anyone had it, best treatment options? Regards,
  Posted
Hey everyone so a few weeks back I had a painful bm with a bit of spotting. No spotting since then, but in the last few days I've had severe, awful pain when going. I have these fleshy skin tags outside the rectum that are about the size...
  Posted
Over the weekend I developed what I found out was a thrombosed external hemorrhoid. Unbearably painful! I went to the butt doc Monday and he said "let's take care of this today" so he put me on the table, numbed me up (holy hell) and the...
  Posted
Has anyone had a hemrrhoidectamy/hemorrhoid removal? I saw a colorectal surgeon last week and he said I have a thrombosed hemorrhoid and said it's not likely it will ever heal without removal. I'm not too worried because both my parents ...
  Posted
Hi, I have had an internal hemm (level 3) and several external ones. They developed in 2010 after I gave birth naturally. Both my family doc and the colo rectal surgeon advised to remove them. I had the surgery 3 days ago ( Nov 24) in...
  Posted
Hi. I'm Hyacinth, 27 years old. I have an external hemorrhoid for 5 years now. I had it when I gave birth to my son. My doctor prescribed a medicine called Hemorid and a cream called Faktu. I stopped taking Hemorid because it makes my st...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...