Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
81 - 100 (of 358) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
m 28 years old..for past 6 months m facing probs of anal itching and sometimes it pains like needle at baack....i went to doc and started...
1 answer |
634590 tn?1293777693
In January i was on some antibiotics and calcium supplements for my joint infection. It made me constipated which resulted bleeding with ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone. So... on and off when I use the bathroom I'll see bright red blood on the toilet paper, only a little though, and there's n...
1 answer |
Hello, do you know if second degree internal hemorrhoids can give a positive FOB test if you do not have noticeable blood.
4 answers |
Background info- Very active 31 year old mother of two. Never had any major health problems. Developed large external hemorrhoid with f...
5 answers |
5 months ago I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed and afterward experienced mild leakage from my anus. This is typically accompanied by ...
I was constipated for a week after following a low carb diet and decided to take a stimulate laxative to help myself along. It worked an...
Someone please help. I'm a 32 year old female, and had 3 anal skin tags removed 7 months ago for cosmetic reasons only. They never hur...
1 answer |
Any suggestions on how to reduce my hemorrhoid flare up. I have a stand up job that requires me to stand up more than 8 hours a day. I ...
1 answer |
I have had a really bad flare up of my hemorrhoids where they swelled to the size of a goose egg, why is it that I constantly feel like I...
2 answers |
Hi. I'm male, 35, married/straight. For a few months I've had unusual pressure in the rectum. Early in proceedings I felt what I assumed ...
4 answers |
For starters I am a 26 year old male I am in dire need of support.This is an embarrassing topic to say the least. My body has a wonderful...
4 answers |
Hello, I have Hemorrhoids since 2 years, I already try all natural techniques, all possible diets and seen many doctors in Italy and in...
3 answers |
I am 22 years old and has suffered from irritable bowel syndrome for more than two years. It has become quite manageable now, but for the...
1 answer |
I have 2 clumps outside my anus.. They are itchy and painful when I poo.. I have had bleeding during bowel for many years. Are they exter...
2 answers |
Hello. A few years a go I had an external hemorrhoid ,which went away after a few weeks. Ever since then,where the hemorrhoid was,i am...
2 answers |
I think I may have two small hemorrhoids, but I cannot get to a doctor any time soon and was really hoping for some clarification. They a...
1 answer |
Im 17 years old and for a few months now iv had a round lump around my anus. It started off small and grew bigger. It would go small and ...
2 answers |
I have had this thing for about two months. I eat lots of fiber, don't strain during bm, drink lots of water use baby wipes and preparati...
2 answers |
Hello, I believe this is an image of stage 4 hemorrhoids can anyone confirm? If so has anyone had it, best treatment options? R...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...