Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
81 - 100 (of 366) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Did I pull something? A couple of weeks ago I spent the morning moving a lot of artwork around. Some of it heavy, a lot of stretching. Wh...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you what happened to me on my return from a long holiday in Mexico. After a few days, I realiz...
I recently started having (gay) anal sex. I was on the receiving end on two different occassions with the same person, both times using a...
1 answer |
Has anyone had a bad reaction to preparation H ? Last week my hemorrhoid was acting up with bright blood and a lot of itching. I did the ...
1 answer |
I just got back from a long vacation where it was rather difficult to control my diet. To make things short, I strained a lot while poop...
2 answers |
15004196 tn?1437847962
May I ask that are haemorrhoids whether internal or external genetic or simply inherit from parents?
1 answer |
Hello, About 1 year ago I was prescribed Aderall for my Attention Deficit disorder. I only mention that since it was the only change...
2 answers |
I recently had a colonoscopy and they found what they called an external 'Hypertrophied anal papilla(e)'. Otherwise, everything was good ...
4 answers |
Just curious as to whether or not a hemorrhoid can cause a fissure? About a month and a half ago I ended up having multiple instances of ...
2 answers |
Hello, I have had a hemorrhoid for more than 7 months. In the beginning (first 1-2 months) I experienced the regular issues associated...
1 answer |
14711191 tn?1436500568
I'm 21yo and i got a hemorrhoid for the second time about 16 days ago (first time I was 18), and it was a son of a ***** for the first we...
2 answers |
Hello.. For last 4 weeks I am having an abscess in my perineum area. Though it's not very painful, it makes discomfort as it drains some...
1 answer |
Hello,i'm a 28 years old gay guy that i had an issue with anal fissure and i had surgery for it 2 years ago. I also had some hemorrhoids ...
1765929 tn?1313677172
When I am looking up hemorrhoids to find out more information on them I am seeing things like "internal hemorrhoids" and "external hemorr...
3 answers |
My husband found a small bump near his anus - he wasn't sure what it was so he squeezed it. He was unaware at the time it was a hemorrhoi...
3 answers |
634590 tn?1293777693
In January i was on some antibiotics and calcium supplements for my joint infection. It made me constipated which resulted bleeding with ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone. So... on and off when I use the bathroom I'll see bright red blood on the toilet paper, only a little though, and there's n...
1 answer |
Hello, do you know if second degree internal hemorrhoids can give a positive FOB test if you do not have noticeable blood.
4 answers |
5 months ago I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed and afterward experienced mild leakage from my anus. This is typically accompanied by ...
I was constipated for a week after following a low carb diet and decided to take a stimulate laxative to help myself along. It worked an...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources