Aa
A
A
Close
Hep C Hot Topics Group
This is a place to have spirited discussion of topics that overheat on the Hepatitis C forum and the Hepatitis Social forum
1 - 20 (of 16) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17593698 tn?1458189417
I was just recently diagnosed with hepatitis c. I am also HIV positive. It's been a rough year but what have some of you done to help wit...
2052656 tn?1330386592
Hello friends, this isn't a question just a positive and encouraging story. Like some of you I had used drugs and shared needles, was ver...
1 answer |
I posted a question earlier obout pain meds and hep c, I have another as well, if anyone may have an answer it would be appreciated. The ...
Can anyone help me? yesterday my bother sat up, took alittle walk, little walk! has been in and out of hopspitals, today can not get out...
Does anyone find those stars annoying? best answer etc.? Is it just me?
7 answers |
1555870 tn?1342997881
I was dx about 22 yrs ago.. right after my thyroid & big nodgle was removed.. I've been sick ever since.. I have 4 auto-immune disorders ...
1 answer |
3211536 tn?1359389169
I have been on methadone for abot 6 years and 1 1/2 year ago I decided no more.The doc and I came up with redusing 5 milligams per month....
2 answers |
Is there anyone with Hep C that has affected skin & legs. Legs have turned purplish and lesions?
1 answer |
So now our US government is using our SPR for oil price manipulation, absolutely amazing..So much for free markets--ha! A friggin joke th...
7 answers |
I have not been diagnosed with hep but I was wondering if my doctor would have seen anything in my rutien blood work monitering my colist...
This is a place to discuss subjects that might be too volatile for the main forum. Feel free to speak your mind here. We are all adults...
3 answers |
Has MedHelp become a fundraising venue for one person now? I don't see how can they allow that given the stance they take. What about al...
21 answers |
Good grief! I tried to ask a question. The answer to my question is what I'm after, I'm trying to get insight that's important to me. ...
1 answer |
475300 tn?1312426726
sooo. should the first post be about natural cures???? Or posts looking like a book, or people theorizing their treatment, or people tha...
8 answers |
There is a thread going on the forum now about the projected cost of Telaprevir in Europe, and how that will affect availability. Its no...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4113881 tn?1415853876
Blank
ActingBrandNew "Recovery is never owned...... Comment
Jun 13
17593698 tn?1458189417
Blank
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!