Hepatitis A Community
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KS1977
I was diagnosed with jaundice on 29th June and my LFT was as follows-Bilirubin Total:2.37, Bilirubin Direct:.1.01, Bi...
By Tabirs
I read a bunch on this subject, but haven't found anything that answered my direct question. Does having HAV as a you...
By Gereg
My question is to Doc Arti or any other experienced personals here, i got tested on 20th july my bilirubin came eleva...
Arti Sharma, M.D. Dec 01, 2012
By parth730 Blank
m 20 years old..im suffering from jaundice since past 4 months..my sgpt was 1700 whch came down to 100 in two weeks n...
By Julie10111
I had hep a 11 months ago after that I did not take rest now I have been having pain in the right shoulder and liver ...
By k1kazemi
Hi Recently, I had a blood test. The results were: Creatinine 1.1 Total Bilirubin 2.5 Direct Bilirubin 0.3 S....
By harisaladi
Hello ! I'm 33 years old and i have recently (feb 2016) got hepatitis type A, and i have taken the treatment in the ...
By shanraju
Is there any treatment for hbsag positive in India
By mayfil123
what does grey zone HAV Igm result means?
By vikas_umare
Blood test showed total serum bilirubin 1.1, direct 0.3 and indirect 0.8. Let me know that i jaundice or not. If I ha...
SeatanJan 11, 2013
stepbilAug 17, 2011
too_muchAug 17, 2006
sfbaygirlAug 17, 2006
By dorrie01 Blank
My husband's blood test showed that is liver enzymes are elevated, could this be hepatitis? His ALT showed 54 normal...
flyinlynnApr 06
By onechance2
i got this test result from lab hepatitis A Ig (total) >60.00 reactive thank you all
By habul Blank
I'm suffering from jaundice since 3months after so many ups and down now I have bilirubin's level of 1.7(1.1 direct a...
By bnjones90
Back in October I was diagnosed with Hepatitis A which made sense with my symptoms at the time expect for my constant...
By rinuurs
my SGPT level is 65 while the normal range is 1-42 u/L and triglycerides is 199. is there a cause of concern. how do ...
By cancinatti Blank
It's been a month or so, maybe a bit more, since I was infected with the hepatitis A virus. After resting a lot, doin...
By ziggler66 Blank
I had sex 1 week ago with a condom, and during the sex I touched the condom. Then, after the sex, I took the condom o...
By ahmedhass Blank
Hello doctor I have a question regarding an incident happened for me and my family. We drink polluted drinking wate...
By ssima93 Blank
it might really seem stupid what I'm gonna ask but I need advice My room mate for the next year has been diagnosed ye...
aghasephJun 14, 2015
NayandipMar 03, 2015
Dee1956Feb 28, 2015
By Nayandip Blank
Hello sir, I have been suffering from Hep-A since October-2014. I my total bilirubin was 5.4 mg/dl. Then I my famil...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank