Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

61 - 80 (of 702) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Several days ago, a children bited me so that my finger was bleeding, I am afraid taht if his month was bleeding, will I get Hepatitis C. And the children was leaving in a construction site with his parents, his father's workmates always...
  Posted
My son 18, contacted Acute Hep A 2 weeks back, now recovering with all lab markets coming back to normal. He's active, plays basketball and taking complete rest is spooking him out. Doctor has advised no sports, no outings and rest for t...
  Posted
IS ONLY HEP A CAN BE SPREAD BY EATING FOOD OR DRINKING WATER INFECTED WITH FECES?
  Posted
HIGH DEAR DOCTOR TODAY I RECEIVED MY BLOOD TEST RESULT , THE ABNORMALITY IN THESE THREE FUNCTIONS BELOW MADE ME TO WRITE DOWN TO YOU,, GOT(AST) : 46 GPT (ALT) : 75 CEROLOPLASMIN :341 I AM MALE, 33 YEARS OLD , 95 KGS WOULD YOU PLE...
  Posted
I'm only 36 I am having tons of stomach pain and yesterday took myself out of a hospital because I thought they were a bunch of liars and were not doing what was in my best interest but what my insurance company would pay for. I started ...
  Posted
I was recently tested for all std's and it came back negative, but my Liver enzymes came back little high Alt 76 Ast 42. Though told me that i was not immune to hep b even though I had the vaccine as a child. Im currently 19 years old ...
  Posted
is it possible for a wife of a veteran who was exposed to a/o also have liver problems? transfer of a/o in blood or bodily fluids?
  Posted
Hi sir I just recieved my complete blood test and found the following results as alarming: 1. SGPT (ALT) = 233.2 2. SGOT (AST) = 140.2 While as The Bilirubin results were Ok ( i believe they are an indicator of a good func...
  Posted
Hi. I visited thailand in may and was always eating food from street stalls as I like my food. A couple of days when I got back my urine was yellow. Sort of golden but never tea coloured. even after three months I still have golde...
  Posted
my husband is suffering from fever from last 7 days. we tested TC, DC HB ESR and urine R/M/E which result is normal... but ALT (SGPT) is 117 u/l dr. said it was typhoid.... but when i search to know about on internet i got it is hepat...
  Posted
If you had exposure to Hepatitis A in the past, is it possible to contract the disease again in the future? I was talking to a nurse, and he mentioned that he had hepatitis A twice. I was under the assumption that you can only contrac...
  Posted
about a year ago when I was ejaculating It felt like something tore in that area and from that time on I have not been able to ejaculate> thought maybe my kegal muscles were weak and also have leaky stools which I just read about.. Also ...
  Posted
Hey everyone, I have a few questions, hopefully you can answer them. I went on a field trip with some other college students to a waste water treatment plant a month ago. I tried my best to not touch things but my hands did touch some do...
  Posted
Hi im so confused. I had this kind of test for hepa. And these are the results. Anti HAV IgG 8.30 reactive, anti HCV 0.09 non reActive, anti HBc total 9.99 reactive and HBsAG non reactive. What does these results means. Thanks in advanc...
  Posted
my daughters blood test revealed sgot - 80 and sgpt - 160. she is 8 yr old. what does this mean and what further course of action should i take.
  Posted
I'm 22 years male. 2 weeks ago my Billirubin level was 10.47 alongwith SGPT 2570 & SGOT 1740. Now Billirubin is 5.21 with SGPT 110. However, some symptoms of the disease like loss of appetite and yellow colouration in urine still remai...
  Posted
I'm only 36 I am having tons of stomach pain and yesterday took myself out of a hospital because I thought they were a bunch of liars and were not doing what was in my best interest but what my insurance company would pay for. I started ...
  Posted
2206935 tn?1373642205
i had sex before and never did hep a test..shall i worry bout it? i did hep b and c tests and theyre negative i had hep a and b injections when i was younger
  Posted
What is Hepa ? where dose someone catch this?
  Posted
I have typically very clear skin..and all of a sudden I got very bad acne. mostly flesh colored, it was very hard to manage and get rid of. it is now starting to start on my chest and back. nothing worked and it wasnt normal for me.....
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...