Hepatitis A Community
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 26, 2012
By Jan Pinard Blank
I was told my paternal grandmother died of acute gastro hepatitus shortly after giving birth in 1923...What is this a...
By Charlene Lorino Blank
I am due for my third Hepatitis B and 2nd Hepatitis A immunization (6 months since 1st innoculation). I just complet...
By Bruno711 Blank
I was diagnosed with HepA on November 12th. Got tested for B and C both negative. My billirrubin levels are back t...
By neha325 Blank
My uncle had expired due to Hepatitis B. But according to causes, he never used nothing. But he had major problem of ...
429949_tn?1224695179
By santana8 Blank
HI, I HAD HEPATITIS A WHEN I WAS 11, I AM NOW 40. WILL IT ALWAYS BE IN MY BODY? CAN IT CAUSE NEROLOGICAL ILLNESS IN A...
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 15, 2012
By dora Blank
my sister was diagnosed with herpatitis a and was in hospital in England for several days having blood tests because ...
By elena Blank
My 80 year old grandmother has presented with the following symptoms; diarrhea, jaundice and swollen stomach for abou...
By Ashish Blank
My father has recently contacted Hepatitis A & his bilurubin count was raised till 18.5, though SGPT & SGOT were 350 ...
By Melissa Blank
I recently discovered that my best friends Mom was diagnosed with Hepatitis A and C. I treat her like shes my mom so ...
By JimJV Blank
What are the possible adverse reactions to all types of hepatitis immunizations?
By COOKIE Blank
MY DOCTOR TOOK A BLOOD SAMPLE FOR TESTING BECAUSE OF PAINS ON MY LEFT SIDE OF MY STOMACH AND TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF MY...
By ay227 Blank
Hi, 2 weeks ago I started feeling some chest pain in the heart area and was taken to emergency room. Cardiologist ...
By Ms Concerned Blank
I was travelling with my boyfriend and I went home and he continued on travelling. It seems that he came down with so...
By Meetul Blank
I am a new mother. Gave birth to our child 3 months back. Since delievary I have had severe acidity problems. Even af...
By Celester Blank
I am recovering from Hep a-Its 4am and the itching is keeping me awake- I just want to know why I'm so itchy (mostly ...
By captcharles Blank
How soon before traveling to Turkey should the hep a shot be obtained?
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 13, 2012
By vg Blank
My daughters and I are traveling to Mexico in November and I am wondering if we should receive a hepatitis a vaccine....
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 13, 2012
By AD Blank
What is hepitites A ?
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 11, 2012
By AD Blank
It would be a real help if same one could let me know what it is and what does this meen if you have it? Is it a ...
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jul 11, 2012
By kmanik2 Blank
Hello, I am manikandan.I had acute hepatitis recently.Now the bilirubin cotent is 1.4 and sgpt is 240.What ar...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank