Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

101 - 120 (of 702) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello doctor i found out that i have high levels of bilirubin over my blood cells. I had a history of hepatitis A. She wants me to take another blood test in 3 months. I dont know what this is i just want to be informed well and if every...
  Posted
My roommate was diagnosed yesterday with Mono and Hep A. There are 8 of us living together with 1 bathroom. 3 went on vacation and came back with the 2 diseases......How likely am I to get one or both?? Thanks
  Posted
Hi.. I was infected with Viral Hepatitis A three months back. Symptoms I had were : Jaundice with bilirubin as high as 43. Now I have fully recovered. My liver function tests are withing range now. So my question to you is: How long s...
  Posted
HI,WHEN HEPATITIS SHOT IS GIVEN TO EMPLOYEES WITH 2 BOOSTER SHOTS AND BODY DOES NOT TAKE.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND WHAT CAN COUSE THIS?
  Posted
my 14 months bb got hep a vaccine 2 weeks ago and now he developed 104 fever lost of apetite and no other sympotms. could be related to vaccine taking efect now.
  Posted
m jaundance from my childhood, so can i become a mother and my child will be like me when born or no infected, if yes or please dr.help me or solve my problems
  Posted
my 14 months bb got hep a vaccine 2 weeks ago, now he has 104 fever, lost of apetite and no other symptoms. could it be related.
  Posted
I am a very active 49 year old woman who exercises regularly and is very healthy in general. About 2 months ago I began feeling very fatigued so much as my exercising decreased dramatically and I began feeling gassy and nauseated every t...
  Posted
hi!! have got hepatitis C virus(Rapid)test done today. it shows the following result: Non Reactive the test is a 4TH GENERATION HCV TRIDOT TEST thanks
  Posted
I was told my paternal grandmother died of acute gastro hepatitus shortly after giving birth in 1923...What is this ailment and how should it be treated. I'm sure in those days they didn't have the means for treatment that we do today.
  Posted
I am due for my third Hepatitis B and 2nd Hepatitis A immunization (6 months since 1st innoculation). I just completed a 5-day Predizone treatment- 10 mgs, 3 times a day - given as an anti-inflamatory to treat a lingering cough (X-rays ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with HepA on November 12th. Got tested for B and C both negative. My billirrubin levels are back to normal. Jaundice is gone. My TGO & TGP were almost down to normal and suddenly they started to increase agian. I h...
  Posted
My uncle had expired due to Hepatitis B. But according to causes, he never used nothing. But he had major problem of acidity. I know him very close.I went through many article , but I never found a solid reasons of it. I want to know tha...
  Posted
429949 tn?1224695179
HI, I HAD HEPATITIS A WHEN I WAS 11, I AM NOW 40. WILL IT ALWAYS BE IN MY BODY? CAN IT CAUSE NEROLOGICAL ILLNESS IN ADULTHOOD. TWO YEARS AGO I HAD AN ACUTE ILLNESS OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. MY DIAGNOSIS IS ADEM FOR NOW AS I HAVE NOT...
  Posted
my sister was diagnosed with herpatitis a and was in hospital in England for several days having blood tests because the doctors said that they do not know how she got it. in the meantime , all her medicines were stopped. they include...
  Posted
My 80 year old grandmother has presented with the following symptoms; diarrhea, jaundice and swollen stomach for about one month. We recently admitted her to the hospital where she has been for 2 weeks now. A number of test were compl...
  Posted
My father has recently contacted Hepatitis A & his bilurubin count was raised till 18.5, though SGPT & SGOT were 350 & 250 respectively. USG was normal indicating no blockage. He has developed hepatitis about 30 years earlier also. How c...
  Posted
I recently discovered that my best friends Mom was diagnosed with Hepatitis A and C. I treat her like shes my mom so Im over there alot. Can I catch either of those just by being around her? I know Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to...
  Posted
What are the possible adverse reactions to all types of hepatitis immunizations?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources