Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

101 - 120 (of 695) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
m jaundance from my childhood, so can i become a mother and my child will be like me when born or no infected, if yes or please dr.help me or solve my problems
chazang393 | Last answer
my 14 months bb got hep a vaccine 2 weeks ago, now he has 104 fever, lost of apetite and no other symptoms. could it be related.
marisa472 | Last answer
I am a very active 49 year old woman who exercises regularly and is very healthy in general. About 2 months ago I began feeling very fatigued so much as my exercising decreased dramatically and I began feeling gassy and nauseated every t...
TraceyR | Posted
hi!! have got hepatitis C virus(Rapid)test done today. it shows the following result: Non Reactive the test is a 4TH GENERATION HCV TRIDOT TEST thanks
Saibal | Last answer
I was told my paternal grandmother died of acute gastro hepatitus shortly after giving birth in 1923...What is this ailment and how should it be treated. I'm sure in those days they didn't have the means for treatment that we do today.
Jan Pinard | Last answer
I am due for my third Hepatitis B and 2nd Hepatitis A immunization (6 months since 1st innoculation). I just completed a 5-day Predizone treatment- 10 mgs, 3 times a day - given as an anti-inflamatory to treat a lingering cough (X-rays ...
Charlene Lorino | Last answer
I was diagnosed with HepA on November 12th. Got tested for B and C both negative. My billirrubin levels are back to normal. Jaundice is gone. My TGO & TGP were almost down to normal and suddenly they started to increase agian. I h...
Bruno711 | Last answer
My uncle had expired due to Hepatitis B. But according to causes, he never used nothing. But he had major problem of acidity. I know him very close.I went through many article , but I never found a solid reasons of it. I want to know tha...
neha325 | Last answer
429949_tn?1224695179
HI, I HAD HEPATITIS A WHEN I WAS 11, I AM NOW 40. WILL IT ALWAYS BE IN MY BODY? CAN IT CAUSE NEROLOGICAL ILLNESS IN ADULTHOOD. TWO YEARS AGO I HAD AN ACUTE ILLNESS OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. MY DIAGNOSIS IS ADEM FOR NOW AS I HAVE NOT...
santana8 | Last answer
my sister was diagnosed with herpatitis a and was in hospital in England for several days having blood tests because the doctors said that they do not know how she got it. in the meantime , all her medicines were stopped. they include...
dora | Last answer
My 80 year old grandmother has presented with the following symptoms; diarrhea, jaundice and swollen stomach for about one month. We recently admitted her to the hospital where she has been for 2 weeks now. A number of test were compl...
elena | Last answer
My father has recently contacted Hepatitis A & his bilurubin count was raised till 18.5, though SGPT & SGOT were 350 & 250 respectively. USG was normal indicating no blockage. He has developed hepatitis about 30 years earlier also. How c...
Ashish | Last answer
I recently discovered that my best friends Mom was diagnosed with Hepatitis A and C. I treat her like shes my mom so Im over there alot. Can I catch either of those just by being around her? I know Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to...
Melissa | Last answer
What are the possible adverse reactions to all types of hepatitis immunizations?
JimJV | Last answer
MY DOCTOR TOOK A BLOOD SAMPLE FOR TESTING BECAUSE OF PAINS ON MY LEFT SIDE OF MY STOMACH AND TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF MY STOMACH. THE RESULTS CAME BACK THAT I HAVE A TOUCH OF HEPATITIS. I RETURNED TO MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE FOR A SECOND BLOOD ...
COOKIE | Last answer
Hi, 2 weeks ago I started feeling some chest pain in the heart area and was taken to emergency room. Cardiologist examined my ECG and said that he believes there's nothing wrong with the heart. I've been feeling some pressure in hea...
ay227 | Last answer
I was travelling with my boyfriend and I went home and he continued on travelling. It seems that he came down with something and when he went home he was diagnosed with Hep A. In the interim I had just gone to my physician for a physical...
Ms Concerned | Last answer
I am a new mother. Gave birth to our child 3 months back. Since delievary I have had severe acidity problems. Even after trying out all tha Antacids this does not go away. On getting the tests done (on Doctors advice) the SGPT level ...
Meetul | Last answer
I am recovering from Hep a-Its 4am and the itching is keeping me awake- I just want to know why I'm so itchy (mostly hands and feet). First what causes it? And second is there something I can add or remove from my diet to help stop the...
Celester | Last answer
How soon before traveling to Turkey should the hep a shot be obtained?
captcharles | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...