Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
1 - 20 (of 253) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, I'm seeking advice here as everything has been happening so fast that I don't know what to think or what to do, and wan...
1 answer |
507935 tn?1217363054
Does anyone have minocyline induced autoimmune hepatitis or know anyone with it? It's supposed to be a super rare condition. I was just...
16 answers |
Hey everyone, Mid 20's and a bit concerned about my health here. In late very March I was hospitalized because I was having right upper...
1 answer |
Hy, I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis and PSC 4 years ago. Im on 1000mg of Ursofalk and 50mg of Imuran. Until November 2015. I w...
3 answers |
In October 2008, I was put on 60mg of Prednisone after liver biopsy revealed a rapid progression from an earlier biopsy, I now had non-al...
3 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with AIH and RA. I have heart disease and glaucoma as well. Glaucoma diagnosed in my late 30's and heart attack...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I recently went in for a liver biopsy and here is the results, Final Diagnosis: Liver, core biopsy - Active chronic hepatitis with m...
3 answers |
Okay so this started about the beginning of the year. And its gotten much worse. My symptoms are. Dizziness, nausea, cramps, hot flashes,...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My docs have always told me I have "unexplained infertility" not really the answer I needed but in the meantime have been diagnosed as ha...
5 answers |
Gupm guys,may asawa po aq ofw po sya at my 2kids po kmi awa ng ating panginoong diyos negative po sila sa hepa b,kc po nung nag mdical ex...
2 answers |
My nephew is only 1 year old. Half a year ago he was diagnosed with cytomegalovirus hepatitis autoimmune haemolytic anaemias. Now he live...
4 answers |
hi doc i check today before 2 month my resut is hi doc i check today before 2 month my resut is this hbeag negative hbcab postive hbea...
7938534 tn?1395595061
Hi since January iv had lots of blood test I started having my alt up to 200 then it goes bk down My alt is still up and down The I...
2 answers |
gudpm to all,ofw ako since 2004.first time ko n nakapag abroad puntang africa negative ako s hbsag,pero nang sumunod nag reactive na pero...
5 answers |
I will be starting imuran for aih in a few weeks.I had taken it previously and I had constant stomach upset. Anyone have this side effect...
Hi , my name is Lauren and I am 35 years old . I have been living with several autoimmune conditions for the last decade including MCTD, ...
6 answers |
Hi all :-) question : I have had a positive ANA ( multiple times over the years but I also have other autoimmune conditions : MCTD, SJORG...
My friend,s daughter aged 23 is diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis(chronic).I would like to know whether it can be treated and how far i...
2 answers |
How does one contract Hepatitis? Would hepatitis cause chronic sore throat? My skin hasn;'t turned yellow at all. Thank you.
2 answers |
what are the side affects of going off immuran
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources