Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

21 - 40 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10240281 tn?1408740481
Has anyone experience the TIPS Procedures ? What was your experience before and after ?
  Posted
Hi I had the sex 6 months before so i went to STDs clinic. I took all STDs testing and my results are negative for all . But my anti hbs is positive my result is 25 IU/L hbsag is : Non reactive so what is this mean ?
  Posted
Hi guys n gals. im a bit confused, 7weeks ago i turned a lovely shade of canary yellow after 4 weeks of being tired lost 2 stone in weight and generaly being lazy spending all my time in bed. after 5 weeks of tests and a week in hospit...
  Posted
54 year old black man. Never Smoked. Never consumed alcohol. Never did drugs of any kind. 5'11.5" tall. 190lbs Have weighed the same +/- 10lbs for the last 25 years. Christian man committed and married to same woman for 22 years. Execise...
  Posted
I recently found out I have Autoimmune Hepatitis. I have been on Prednisone for 2 months now. The first month was 30 mg a day, the second month is now 20 mg a day, which appears to be a low dose compared to others that have written to ...
  Posted
So, where to begin. The reason I came to this site is so I can relate to someone and talk about all the things that "healthy people" don't want to hear about. I'm a 30 year old female. I was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, kidney ...
  Posted
how to prevent hepatitis
  Posted
i have Normal SGPT/SGOT but high bilirubin thats why im still jaundice. pls help me how to cure jaundice and normalize bilirubin levels. thanks
  Posted
high segmenters? wat is that mean m i sick wat kind?
  Posted
Hi all, just found your site now and thought I would leave a comment :) I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease 13 years ago and Auto Immune Hepatitis 7 years ago. I have been on Azathioprine every day since. In September 2013 I found a ...
  Posted
My teen daughter was diagnosed with AIH in January 2012. She went off minocycline & ALT dropped significantly month by month to 50's to 70's but has halted there for past 6 months (no treatment involved). I was convinced it was the minoc...
  Posted
If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it . My name is honei and im 17 years old . I was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis B since I was 14 , ever since then Ive been depressed , suicidal , anger , acting out . I was still ...
  Posted
I have been back and forth with my GI and i was diagnosed with Chronic Hepatitis with mild to moderate portal and lobular inflammatory activity and stage 2-3/4 Fibrosis. Im confused because my doctor took a serology for AIH and i believe...
  Posted
I've was diagnosed with AutoImmune Hepatitis 4 1/2 years ago after the birth of my second child. I bruise very easily so the dr. ran a liver panel and found that I was on the tail end of mono just 4 months after having my baby but that ...
  Posted
HELLO po gudeve sa lahat salamat at nakita ko tong site na to ngaun baguhan po ako dito... isa po ako sa carrier ng sakit na hepa b katulad po ng nabasa ko dito isa po ako sa gustong gumaling sa sakit.. isa po akong singlemom... since 2...
  Posted
About 6 years ago I had 2 endoscopies that showed dilation of common bile duct and radiologist recommended ERCP. GI doctors at large Co university hospital refused to do the test despite my symptoms. My symptoms were and still are GERD n...
  Posted
okay so for about 5 years i have being experiencing tingling numbness burning itching all over my body mostly in my hands, arms, legs, feet. i was only 15 when this started happening so i really couldn't do anything about it so i figured...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, My father is 67 years old. He was having weakness from last few days and did a blood test. It was found that UTI and Bilurobin 2.86. After that medication has been started. He was being given 6 antibiotic injections (100...
  Posted
I have been having dull pain on my right side under my ribs for a few months. In oct 2012, my LFT showed ast- 32 alt-56 then I lost my insurance so i had to wait til June 2013 for a follow up. Ultrasound showed enlarged liver, ALT 91 AST...
  Posted
1229931 tn?1383666939
I would like to know why everyone I read about with Autoimmune Hepatitis is being treated and I'm not? I was sick for many years and finally diagnosed during a gall bladder surgery. In fact the surgeon was so excited to tell someone, th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources