Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
21 - 40 (of 258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My friend,s daughter aged 23 is diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis(chronic).I would like to know whether it can be treated and how far i...
2 answers |
How does one contract Hepatitis? Would hepatitis cause chronic sore throat? My skin hasn;'t turned yellow at all. Thank you.
2 answers |
what are the side affects of going off immuran
My question is in the year 2013 Dec I had a pituitary tumor removed, it was a none active tumor, doctors put me on high doses of hydoco...
What can ALT 111, AST 72 mean? Two years ago I was dx'd with Fatty Liver Disease, but these recent numbers are the highest ever. At the t...
1 answer |
10240281 tn?1408740481
Has anyone experience the TIPS Procedures ? What was your experience before and after ?
2 answers |
Hi I had the sex 6 months before so i went to STDs clinic. I took all STDs testing and my results are negative for all . But my a...
Hi guys n gals. im a bit confused, 7weeks ago i turned a lovely shade of canary yellow after 4 weeks of being tired lost 2 stone in weig...
1 answer |
54 year old black man. Never Smoked. Never consumed alcohol. Never did drugs of any kind. 5'11.5" tall. 190lbs Have weighed the same +/- ...
1 answer |
I recently found out I have Autoimmune Hepatitis. I have been on Prednisone for 2 months now. The first month was 30 mg a day, the seco...
10 answers |
So, where to begin. The reason I came to this site is so I can relate to someone and talk about all the things that "healthy people" don'...
how to prevent hepatitis
1 answer |
i have Normal SGPT/SGOT but high bilirubin thats why im still jaundice. pls help me how to cure jaundice and normalize bilirubin levels. ...
1 answer |
high segmenters? wat is that mean m i sick wat kind?
1 answer |
Hi all, just found your site now and thought I would leave a comment :) I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease 13 years ago and Auto Immun...
1 answer |
My teen daughter was diagnosed with AIH in January 2012. She went off minocycline & ALT dropped significantly month by month to 50's to 7...
If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it . My name is honei and im 17 years old . I was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis ...
1 answer |
I have been back and forth with my GI and i was diagnosed with Chronic Hepatitis with mild to moderate portal and lobular inflammatory ac...
2 answers |
I've was diagnosed with AutoImmune Hepatitis 4 1/2 years ago after the birth of my second child. I bruise very easily so the dr. ran a l...
HELLO po gudeve sa lahat salamat at nakita ko tong site na to ngaun baguhan po ako dito... isa po ako sa carrier ng sakit na hepa b katu...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank