Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

41 - 60 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have autoimmune hepatitis. I need a new doctor, any suggestions in San Antonio area or Austin, I live in New Braunfels. Thanks
Alisonk60 | Last answer
What (if any) medications to lower cholesterol levels are SAFE if one has Hepatic Steatosis ? -I am taking Zetia ,but read that is can cause liver problems
concerned03 | Last answer
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost weight. I began weight lifting. I have abstained from alcohol and acetametaphine this whole time. Al...
gilgamesh666 | Last answer
Would early detection and treatment of autoimmune hepatitis make a difference in the progress of the disease?
survivor1990 | Last answer
4377655_tn?1354250309
whats the test to know if i'm immune to hbv?
ineedyerhelp | Last answer
Hi everybody! I was hoping somebody could tell me why people with autoimmune hepatitis can't take peginterferon and ribavirin therapy? What would happen if they did the therapy? Thanks, I was just doing some research and I can't find ...
Beaker426 | Last answer
hi i have autoimmune hepatitis and the fibrosis stage is f2 of 4. i did ct scan later and found porta hepatis lymph node measures 30x12 mm and the report says suggested benign looking is it ok or not normal want to know your opinions ...
linux64 | Posted
I was wondering if anyone has gone off their meds? Did you flare back up and if so how long did that take? I saw my hep yesterday and said that I have done well awhile and on next visit if LFTs are still normal he is going to drop my I...
bunny235 | Last answer
Hi Doctors.. My husband and I had our blood test early July this year. We're newly married couple. So sad to know my husband detected having Hep B, fortnately my report showed that Im not infected. Doctor advised me to immediately tak...
thien | Posted
I recently had some blood work done and it said that there was the presence of antibodies to recombinant antigens c22-3, c200, and n55. So does this mean I have Hepatitis C?
Shannon197977 | Posted
Looking for a expert heptologists in the Philadelphia, PA area
crankie | Posted
Q: Has anyone ever even heard of this therapy? Drugs for treatment of multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases: I found the following while investigating the benificial effects that 5 mg of benadryl every 4 to 6 hours has ...
astrodave | Last answer
is there an alternative besides predisone for treating autoimmune hepatitis? I cannot tolerate prednisone.
Par1212 | Last answer
Would appreciate if anyone can share her treatment for AIH while trying to conceive and managing a pregnancy. I ovulate on time monthly but my menstrual bleeding is very light. (Less than half a day.) AIH is making me unable to carry a ...
AIHbaby | Last answer
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost weight. I began weight lifting. I have abstained from alcohol and acetametaphine this whole time. Al...
gilgamesh666 | Last answer
my son 26 year old in April this year he had bilirubin high and up to now we checked many senior gerontologist doctor and now after so many ultrasound and other test they find that my son born without gallbladder, is it possible after ...
khalidrao | Posted
Can you still work during your treatment?
baddog52 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please stop by our Cirrhosis of the Liver Community at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Cirrhosis-of-the-Liver/show/1390 Best, Cheryl MH Community Mgr
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I have SGPT=127 U/L and SGOT =100 U/L .Kindly help me that 1.Can i take proper rest now? 2.What level of JUNDICE I have?
jkciitj | Last answer
962117_tn?1416362216
If anyone has already finished the "Psi7977 and BMS790052 with or w/o Riba trial" more than four weeks ago, would you mind posting and sharing your current UND and/or SVR status on this site? I was just accepted into this trial myself to...
tanya24 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources