Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
41 - 60 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
okay so for about 5 years i have being experiencing tingling numbness burning itching all over my body mostly in my hands, arms, legs, fe...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, My father is 67 years old. He was having weakness from last few days and did a blood test. It was found that UTI and Bil...
I have been having dull pain on my right side under my ribs for a few months. In oct 2012, my LFT showed ast- 32 alt-56 then I lost my in...
1229931 tn?1383666939
I would like to know why everyone I read about with Autoimmune Hepatitis is being treated and I'm not? I was sick for many years and fin...
3 answers |
Hi, I have recently been posting in a thyroid forum as I have many symptoms and it runs heavily 'hypothyroid' in our family. However, th...
3 answers |
I have autoimmune hepatitis. I need a new doctor, any suggestions in San Antonio area or Austin, I live in New Braunfels. Thanks
4 answers |
What (if any) medications to lower cholesterol levels are SAFE if one has Hepatic Steatosis ? -I am taking Zetia ,but read that is can...
1 answer |
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost we...
2 answers |
Would early detection and treatment of autoimmune hepatitis make a difference in the progress of the disease?
3 answers |
4377655 tn?1354250309
whats the test to know if i'm immune to hbv?
1 answer |
Hi everybody! I was hoping somebody could tell me why people with autoimmune hepatitis can't take peginterferon and ribavirin therapy? W...
2 answers |
hi i have autoimmune hepatitis and the fibrosis stage is f2 of 4. i did ct scan later and found porta hepatis lymph node measures 30x12 ...
I was wondering if anyone has gone off their meds? Did you flare back up and if so how long did that take? I saw my hep yesterday and sa...
1 answer |
Hi Doctors.. My husband and I had our blood test early July this year. We're newly married couple. So sad to know my husband detected h...
I recently had some blood work done and it said that there was the presence of antibodies to recombinant antigens c22-3, c200, and n55. ...
Looking for a expert heptologists in the Philadelphia, PA area
Q: Has anyone ever even heard of this therapy? Drugs for treatment of multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases: I found th...
2 answers |
is there an alternative besides predisone for treating autoimmune hepatitis? I cannot tolerate prednisone.
2 answers |
Would appreciate if anyone can share her treatment for AIH while trying to conceive and managing a pregnancy. I ovulate on time monthly ...
1 answer |
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost we...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources