Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
41 - 60 (of 253) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having dull pain on my right side under my ribs for a few months. In oct 2012, my LFT showed ast- 32 alt-56 then I lost my in...
1229931 tn?1383666939
I would like to know why everyone I read about with Autoimmune Hepatitis is being treated and I'm not? I was sick for many years and fin...
3 answers |
Hi, I have recently been posting in a thyroid forum as I have many symptoms and it runs heavily 'hypothyroid' in our family. However, th...
3 answers |
I have autoimmune hepatitis. I need a new doctor, any suggestions in San Antonio area or Austin, I live in New Braunfels. Thanks
4 answers |
What (if any) medications to lower cholesterol levels are SAFE if one has Hepatic Steatosis ? -I am taking Zetia ,but read that is can...
1 answer |
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost we...
2 answers |
Would early detection and treatment of autoimmune hepatitis make a difference in the progress of the disease?
3 answers |
4377655 tn?1354250309
whats the test to know if i'm immune to hbv?
1 answer |
Hi everybody! I was hoping somebody could tell me why people with autoimmune hepatitis can't take peginterferon and ribavirin therapy? W...
2 answers |
hi i have autoimmune hepatitis and the fibrosis stage is f2 of 4. i did ct scan later and found porta hepatis lymph node measures 30x12 ...
I was wondering if anyone has gone off their meds? Did you flare back up and if so how long did that take? I saw my hep yesterday and sa...
1 answer |
Hi Doctors.. My husband and I had our blood test early July this year. We're newly married couple. So sad to know my husband detected h...
I recently had some blood work done and it said that there was the presence of antibodies to recombinant antigens c22-3, c200, and n55. ...
Looking for a expert heptologists in the Philadelphia, PA area
Q: Has anyone ever even heard of this therapy? Drugs for treatment of multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases: I found th...
2 answers |
is there an alternative besides predisone for treating autoimmune hepatitis? I cannot tolerate prednisone.
2 answers |
Would appreciate if anyone can share her treatment for AIH while trying to conceive and managing a pregnancy. I ovulate on time monthly ...
1 answer |
The doctor said the normal ALT/SGPT range is 30-57. I had an ALT measuring of of 90 in January. In May it was down to 66 after I lost we...
1 answer |
my son 26 year old in April this year he had bilirubin high and up to now we checked many senior gerontologist doctor and now after so ...
Can you still work during your treatment?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources