Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
61 - 80 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my son 26 year old in April this year he had bilirubin high and up to now we checked many senior gerontologist doctor and now after so ...
Can you still work during your treatment?
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Please stop by our Cirrhosis of the Liver Community at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Cirrhosis-of-the-Liver/show/1390 Best, ...
I have SGPT=127 U/L and SGOT =100 U/L .Kindly help me that 1.Can i take proper rest now? 2.What level of JUNDICE I have?
1 answer |
962117 tn?1416362216
If anyone has already finished the "Psi7977 and BMS790052 with or w/o Riba trial" more than four weeks ago, would you mind posting and sh...
3 answers |
Fourteen days ago I did something stupid. Now I am scheduling a whole battery of tests to look for just about every std known to man. T...
2 answers |
my AST and ALT was 51 and 49 resp in Dec 2011. After one month later (feb 2012), i again have a blood test for lever and this time my AST...
1 answer |
why there is peripheral cyanosis after dopamine infusion
Does anyone manage their AIH naturally? Diagnosed at 9years old with AIH and Crohn's, after trying everything Western medicine had to off...
|
i am affected by autoimmune hepatitis. can my status or therapy cause late seroconversion for hiv? i have a negative six months combo te...
my doctor had me get a doppler of my stomach, liver, kidneys, how much does an ultrasound really show?
Hi everyone! Any doctor in here to translate this results for me? I need ur help in enlightening me about my test results on HEPA. I just...
2 answers |
In response to a question on the HepC forum I found that I have a lot of autoimmune disorders related to my HepC. I started treating 3 m...
1 answer |
what does gr4 fibrosis/cirrhosis mean?
1 answer |
is there any correlation with potential infection with HIV virus? or its mostly related with what i have been eating in the last few we...
1952776 tn?1325610057
Hello. I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 2008 which was confirmed by biopsy. Since then I have tested positive for RA and my ANA ha...
I was given a container of chile. I tasted 4 teaspoons and the taste was fowl. I discarded the chile. 12 hours later I vomitted on and of...
439168 tn?1307935340
I just wanted to throw this out there, because there was mention that I may have autoimmune hepatitis. I have an autoimmune disease calle...
2 answers |
a week ago i started getting these pea size red circles on my testicles, and i have no clue what they are; pus does not come out of them.
A family member kissed my daughter on the mouth while saying hello. I later noticed this family member had sore cracked scabbed lips fro...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank