Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

81 - 100 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Aout 5 weeks ago came down with what I thought was a horrible case of the flue. Nausea got a little better however it comes and goes,,,sweats at night. ..chills during the day however our weather here has been very cold....I have had...
  Posted
Are people infected with Hepatitis C more susceptible to yeast/systemic yeast infections? Where can I find more on Hepatitis C and opportunistic secondary infections?
  Posted
Do when they screen for Hepatitis B do they also check for other Hepatitis A,C,E,G. I read one article that they use one test..If that shows any sign then they do more testing..I don't know how true this is..I would like to understand t...
  Posted
hi i Have liver cirroses and my platelet are 23.000
  Posted
I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis in November 2009 after a liver biopsy. I was put on 60mg prednisone and 50 mg of Imuran. Eventually my liver enzymes went down to normal and I remained at 50mg of Imuran and down to 5 mg of Pre...
  Posted
390388 tn?1279639813
Does elevated GGT levels "always" mean that there is liver damage starting? Last CT done just showed some fatty liver infiltrations. I am over weight though.....Don't know if that plays a part in it.
  Posted
I am 46 y/o and was applying for a health insurance. After my blood tests, the results were all ok except for SGOT of 41 and SGBT of 55. I was denied coverage because my liver enzymes were too high. I tiold them many years ago ( 19) I ha...
  Posted
1548905 tn?1303334609
My doctor found I have prolonged aPTT during this month. I tested three times of aPTT, they are 41s,38s and 41s (reference:34.9-35.1s). All the items in CBC are normal. For liver test, ALT is 51 (reference:10~41), TBIC,ALP,AST,GGT are no...
  Posted
What is the treatment for billiribin?
  Posted
It is advised to drink milk for improving liver function with toxic hepatitis (caused by zinc sulphate poisoning). Please kindly answer the following questions (2): 1. Does it make sense to do so after more than four months from th...
  Posted
I am on Imuran for autoiummune hepatitis. I just had the metabolism of the drug measured and my doctor said that the levels are "sub-theraputic" and need to double my Imuran dose. I have been on the Imuran as well as Prednisone for 3 mon...
  Posted
what are the signs that your hep c is getting worst?
  Posted
1726214 tn?1342330770
~HELLO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTOIMMUNE HEPATITIS IN 2007 AND ALSO FIBROMYALGIA~ALSO I ALWAYS HAVE A HIGH WBC COUNT(20,000-30,000)~AND RECENTLY WAS INFORMED THAT I HAVE A MANGIOMA IN MY BRAIN~WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS WHY DO I ALWAYS GET S...
  Posted
1732853 tn?1366762528
It"s sometimes used to treat RA and other autoimmune disorders. It's also used after an organ transplant to prevent rejection.
  Posted
1740908 tn?1313879471
I woke up one day and felt weak, cold, and like I had diarehea. I went to the bathroom and start having liquid waste leave my rectum and then felt nausious and started throwing up at the same time till I felt completely empty stomach ...
  Posted
I have taken Viread for about 8 weeks treating Hep B but wish to stop it now because of side effect that I am having. I have stomach ache, weight loss and feeling of heat sensation around my body. I want to know whether I have taken it ...
  Posted
how can i know that i have hepatatus d
  Posted
My female partner got hep C over 15 years ago. I have no knowledge of this infection, how i can get infected through intercourse. We recently had an accident: we were having intercourse and neither one of us knew she started her monthly...
  Posted
I have a 16 old son that has had elevated liver enzymes, positive ANA, and high positive ASMA. He had a liver biopsy done and it came back normal (disputing Autoimmune Hepatitis). My question is does the normal liver biopsy mean that my...
  Posted
1715604 tn?1332093176
Hi I wonder if you could please help me? I was rushed in to hospital in July 2010 with Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis. The Doctors expected the worst, but after I was put on a course of Predisolone, I responded, and began to get better...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...