Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

81 - 100 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Are people infected with Hepatitis C more susceptible to yeast/systemic yeast infections? Where can I find more on Hepatitis C and opportunistic secondary infections?
ljahnke | Last answer
Do when they screen for Hepatitis B do they also check for other Hepatitis A,C,E,G. I read one article that they use one test..If that shows any sign then they do more testing..I don't know how true this is..I would like to understand t...
whitetail101 | Last answer
hi i Have liver cirroses and my platelet are 23.000
lera836 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis in November 2009 after a liver biopsy. I was put on 60mg prednisone and 50 mg of Imuran. Eventually my liver enzymes went down to normal and I remained at 50mg of Imuran and down to 5 mg of Pre...
Mthebuilder | Last answer
390388_tn?1279639813
Does elevated GGT levels "always" mean that there is liver damage starting? Last CT done just showed some fatty liver infiltrations. I am over weight though.....Don't know if that plays a part in it.
Me967 | Last answer
I am 46 y/o and was applying for a health insurance. After my blood tests, the results were all ok except for SGOT of 41 and SGBT of 55. I was denied coverage because my liver enzymes were too high. I tiold them many years ago ( 19) I ha...
ladyili | Last answer
1548905_tn?1303334609
My doctor found I have prolonged aPTT during this month. I tested three times of aPTT, they are 41s,38s and 41s (reference:34.9-35.1s). All the items in CBC are normal. For liver test, ALT is 51 (reference:10~41), TBIC,ALP,AST,GGT are no...
psutom | Last answer
What is the treatment for billiribin?
tfree154 | Last answer
It is advised to drink milk for improving liver function with toxic hepatitis (caused by zinc sulphate poisoning). Please kindly answer the following questions (2): 1. Does it make sense to do so after more than four months from th...
DVS75 | Last answer
I am on Imuran for autoiummune hepatitis. I just had the metabolism of the drug measured and my doctor said that the levels are "sub-theraputic" and need to double my Imuran dose. I have been on the Imuran as well as Prednisone for 3 mon...
bunny235 | Last answer
what are the signs that your hep c is getting worst?
sweetkiten400 | Last answer
1726214_tn?1342330770
~HELLO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTOIMMUNE HEPATITIS IN 2007 AND ALSO FIBROMYALGIA~ALSO I ALWAYS HAVE A HIGH WBC COUNT(20,000-30,000)~AND RECENTLY WAS INFORMED THAT I HAVE A MANGIOMA IN MY BRAIN~WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS WHY DO I ALWAYS GET S...
amyhasamangioma | Last answer
1732853_tn?1366762528
It"s sometimes used to treat RA and other autoimmune disorders. It's also used after an organ transplant to prevent rejection.
CaughtOffGuard | Last answer
1740908_tn?1313879471
I woke up one day and felt weak, cold, and like I had diarehea. I went to the bathroom and start having liquid waste leave my rectum and then felt nausious and started throwing up at the same time till I felt completely empty stomach ...
HoneySMHowell | Last answer
I have taken Viread for about 8 weeks treating Hep B but wish to stop it now because of side effect that I am having. I have stomach ache, weight loss and feeling of heat sensation around my body. I want to know whether I have taken it ...
miracle852 | Last answer
how can i know that i have hepatatus d
obza | Last answer
My female partner got hep C over 15 years ago. I have no knowledge of this infection, how i can get infected through intercourse. We recently had an accident: we were having intercourse and neither one of us knew she started her monthly...
mztzzzz | Last answer
I have a 16 old son that has had elevated liver enzymes, positive ANA, and high positive ASMA. He had a liver biopsy done and it came back normal (disputing Autoimmune Hepatitis). My question is does the normal liver biopsy mean that my...
tam1001 | Last answer
1715604_tn?1332093176
Hi I wonder if you could please help me? I was rushed in to hospital in July 2010 with Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis. The Doctors expected the worst, but after I was put on a course of Predisolone, I responded, and began to get better...
NatM80 | Last answer
I am not able to get into my rheumatologist until July. But I had called and asked for the lab results to be mailed to me. I don't know if that was a good idea because now I'm really worried. I have an ANA of 1:1280 (centromere pattern) ...
mollyadelaide | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources