Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

101 - 120 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am not able to get into my rheumatologist until July. But I had called and asked for the lab results to be mailed to me. I don't know if that was a good idea because now I'm really worried. I have an ANA of 1:1280 (centromere pattern) ...
  Posted
My ex-wife was recently diagnosed with Hep-C 1a as well as a possibility of Hepatitis Autoimmune. The doctor wants her to take a biopsy but I'm wondering what that will really reveal in that regard. My understanding (and I had hep-c and...
  Posted
Had an ultrasound done this week. Results read that the exam was somewhat limited by bowel gas. It also stated Hepatosplenomegaly which means enlarged liver and spleen. What could this mean? I am not due to go back to my physician un...
  Posted
507935 tn?1217363054
So I've had AIH for almost a year and I just finished being weaned of prednisone at the end up September. I'm still on 150 mg of imuran and probably will be for a while. Just in the past couple weeks, I've been experiencing joint pain,...
  Posted
572823 tn?1217212689
I recently attended a Dr. Whitaker conference (my family is strong in the belief of natural medicine), and we got the opportunity to ask him about possible treatment options for AIH. He mentioned MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) as a favorabl...
  Posted
Hi: Just found this website so I am not so sure how this works. It looks like Jodi is very active and seems to know a lot. OK, now about me and my questions. Had a liver biopsy and was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. I was put...
  Posted
Hi, Today I was diagnosed with Fatty liver. I am 33 years old. Blood results were all perfect. Only Direct Bilirubin was a bit higher 0.20 - the limit was 0.18. Sonogram of abdomen showed fatty infiltration of the liver. Dr said it is ...
  Posted
if ANA is negative, and LKM is also negative but SAMA is positive 1\40 and liver enzymes are elevated , i have then autoimmune hepatitis ??????
  Posted
I just got out of emerg thismorning after going in with pain on my right side under by ribs. When they sook blood tyeh said by liver enzymes we art at 400! I do not smoke drink or do drugs. It takes a week for the hep blood results to co...
  Posted
Hi Everyone, Firstly, I would like to say that I am so glad to have come across this forum. I have been searching for an active community to touch base with. I guess, I am now the new guy on the block when it comes to Liver disease...
  Posted
Im a 28 yrs male, got my blood tests and the following results were there: AST 96 U/L ALT 252 U/L GGT 58 U/L Hepetitas C & B negative Im nonAlchoholic The Ultra sound (Sonar) shows normal liver what does this mean and what...
  Posted
What do these results (liver biopsy) mean: the biopsy shows portions of liver parenchyma containing discrete and confluent non-caseating epithelioid granulomas, randomly scattered throughout the parenchyma and sometimes accentuated ar...
  Posted
459853 tn?1283144114
I received some lab results back today and this is what it reads: HBsAg: Negative HBsAb: Positive \Over these two it reads "VIRAL HEPATITIS I" HAVAB: Positive / HAVAB IgM: Negative I have been told before that I have Autoim...
  Posted
how are billirubins lowered?
  Posted
My wife was recently diagnosed with Autoimmune Liver Disease . I was so glad to find this community and the information from real people experiencing the same issues .
  Posted
I'm a 41 year old healthy female. I take meds for my asthma, allergies, and thyroid, but I feel great and live a healthy active lifestyle. However, I sometimes worry about what appears to be a symptomless potentially very serious proble...
  Posted
I received unprotected oral sex and want to know when is the right time after exposure to be tested for hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Thank you. I got tested today after ten weeks of exposure. How accurate will these test results be?
  Posted
1363343 tn?1287165230
I have been vomiting for the last 2 days, always after a severe pain goes from the top of my stomach all the way down, and radiates into my back as well, I went to the ER in Austin last night since I was visiting my sister, and I was tol...
  Posted
Hi Everyone, My 60-year old, non-drinking, non-smoking and otherwise healthy mom got sick 3 weeks ago with jaundice, loss of appetite, darker urine and fatigue. She had been on Lipitor for 4 years. Her doctor took her off Lipitor 6 ...
  Posted
im positive with hepa B and my sister has it too...my father was detected that he has it so im sure its transmitted to us since birth. but my two brothers dont have and also my mother doesnt have hepa b. How come we are different? we hav...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...