Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
101 - 120 (of 258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have taken Viread for about 8 weeks treating Hep B but wish to stop it now because of side effect that I am having. I have stomach ache...
1 answer |
how can i know that i have hepatatus d
1 answer |
My female partner got hep C over 15 years ago. I have no knowledge of this infection, how i can get infected through intercourse. We rec...
1 answer |
I have a 16 old son that has had elevated liver enzymes, positive ANA, and high positive ASMA. He had a liver biopsy done and it came bac...
2 answers |
1715604 tn?1332093176
Hi I wonder if you could please help me? I was rushed in to hospital in July 2010 with Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis. The Doctors expe...
2 answers |
I am not able to get into my rheumatologist until July. But I had called and asked for the lab results to be mailed to me. I don't know i...
2 answers |
My ex-wife was recently diagnosed with Hep-C 1a as well as a possibility of Hepatitis Autoimmune. The doctor wants her to take a biopsy ...
2 answers |
Had an ultrasound done this week. Results read that the exam was somewhat limited by bowel gas. It also stated Hepatosplenomegaly which...
1 answer |
507935 tn?1217363054
So I've had AIH for almost a year and I just finished being weaned of prednisone at the end up September. I'm still on 150 mg of imuran ...
11 answers |
572823 tn?1217212689
I recently attended a Dr. Whitaker conference (my family is strong in the belief of natural medicine), and we got the opportunity to ask ...
10 answers |
Hi: Just found this website so I am not so sure how this works. It looks like Jodi is very active and seems to know a lot. OK, now ...
12 answers |
Hi, Today I was diagnosed with Fatty liver. I am 33 years old. Blood results were all perfect. Only Direct Bilirubin was a bit higher 0....
2 answers |
if ANA is negative, and LKM is also negative but SAMA is positive 1\40 and liver enzymes are elevated , i have then autoimmu...
2 answers |
I just got out of emerg thismorning after going in with pain on my right side under by ribs. When they sook blood tyeh said by liver enzy...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, Firstly, I would like to say that I am so glad to have come across this forum. I have been searching for an active comm...
1 answer |
Im a 28 yrs male, got my blood tests and the following results were there: AST 96 U/L ALT 252 U/L GGT 58 U/L Hepetitas C & B neg...
What do these results (liver biopsy) mean: the biopsy shows portions of liver parenchyma containing discrete and confluent non-caseati...
459853 tn?1283144114
I received some lab results back today and this is what it reads: HBsAg: Negative HBsAb: Positive \Over these two it reads "VIRAL ...
1 answer |
how are billirubins lowered?
My wife was recently diagnosed with Autoimmune Liver Disease . I was so glad to find this community and the information from real people ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources