Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
141 - 160 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was hospitalized for chest pain and shortness of breath 3weeks ago due to fluid in my lungs and a little around my heart. While doing ...
1 answer |
I am a 36 yo female with crohn's. My medications are Humira q14 days, started 1 year ago. 5 months ago, I had 1 week of night sweats fat...
Can I or my kids get autoimmune hepatitis if my husband have it? He had liver transplant 5 years ago and after 5 years it got complicate...
6 answers |
902019 tn?1249865014
Hi. I have autoimmune pancreatitis (AIP) for which I am now on Imuran (azathioprine) after unsuccessfully eradicating it with several tr...
2 answers |
725077 tn?1230986164
value of Herbal treatment hepatitis?
3 answers |
I had bloodwork done my ana and pt and inr were neg but my asma was positve at 1:1280 I dont know what it means is it bad or good . I don...
Hello, I am a 39 years old female. I was diagnosed 5 months ago with Type 1 Diabetes and Hashimoto's Disease. I was also checked positiv...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed two weeks ago with autoimmune hepatitis. My doc started me on 40 mg prednisone and 50 mg Imuran. My enzyme levels dropp...
3 answers |
My wife was diagnosed with Autoimmune Pancreatitis last Sept after an initial wrong diagnosis of pancreatic cancer back in May 2009. She ...
1132438 tn?1260676599
I have a dx of Probable Autoimmune Hepatitis, however it has never been bad enough to warrant any treatment to date. I havent had a Perio...
2 answers |
459853 tn?1283144114
This past Tuesday I went to see my Rheumatologist and brought him the results of some blood work that was ran at the beginning of the mon...
2 answers |
507935 tn?1217363054
I've been slowly coming off of prednisoe for the past couple months and my joint pain has returned. I get blood drawn tomorrow but I was...
3 answers |
is osteoporosis related ,caused by autoimune hepetitis,or is it also a autoimune disease
1 answer |
I got new test reults back today and I am a bit worried about them I don't know where to turn. I am on Armour 3 grains and 15mg hydrocort...
Please could anyone help me, ive had a burning liver, since december23rd, i feel very tired, the burning pain is horrendous, and ive lost...
2 answers |
I am 50 years old, and was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis about 5 months ago. I do have some cirrhosis and ascites. I am currently...
2 answers |
484098 tn?1259531132
I have not been diagnosed with MS, and hope I won't be. I just had the MRI of the brain and C-spine a couple days ago, so it will be a f...
1120445 tn?1259382649
what is its causes and its mode of transmission and its etiology?
My blood work results are 58 and 222 dont know exactly which one is which but does that mean i have Hepatitis??? Please advise me as im h...
5 answers |
Im a 27 year old male. My mom diagnosed with colon cancer last year (54).. I had a severe constipation 8 month ago with a lower left abdo...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources