Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13701) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, i used to have before some irritating pain on the leftupper side of my back; i think this is the area of the shoulder blade.Now i'...
1 answer
Protein, total, serum = 8.5 Albumin = 3.8 Bilirubin total = 0.4 Bilirubin direct = 0.1 Alkaline phosphate = 65 ALT = 70 AST = 36 ...
3 answers | 1 comment
  flyinsky,    Cabin3,    Cabin3,    Royal36
Quantitative measurement of HBsAg may be used to confirm ongoing HBV replication and monitor responses to antiviral therapy. Published st...
6 answers | 3 comments
  chihep,    mike9111,    faithhopegod,    twinboys1girl4me,    chihep
Hi All I am on entecavir 0.5mg for 8 months. Just today got diagnosed with nodules in right thyroid gland (there is pain and it is swoll...
4 answers | 1 comment
  chihep,    SphereAj,    twinboys1girl4me,    SphereAj,    chihep
http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com/Drug-Delivery/Primate-deaths-cause-stock-plummet-for-Arrowhead-as-RNAi-PhII-trials-halted-by-FDA ...
3 answers | 6 comments
  needadvicewithhep,    needadvicewithhep,    sorte,    sorte,    Royal36
http://www.healio.com/hepatology/viral-hepatitis/news/online/%7Ba79a1659-f606-4e48-bdb2-07b6088ce8d5%7D/hbv-vaccine-candidate-exhibits-to...
2127081 tn?1389939963
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
55 answers | 1 comment
  Jay281
I have visited two doctors already, and both couldn't give me an exact diagnosis about me. Here're my Lab results: Hep A -..............
2 answers
Regular blood donor with no notifications. Most recent donation was July. Hep B Core AB Total - Positive Hep C Antibody IA - Negativ...
27 answers
i have been in a relationship for over five years, one day my patterner asked me to go for blood test for hep b, and i tested positive. h...
1 answer
i have been in a relationship for over five years, my one day my patterner asked me to go for blood test for hep b, and i tested positive...
what causes liver damage ? is it HBV or our immune systems ? as well what is the cause of liver cancer and HCC?
2 answers | 1 comment
  Klamba,    Mars86,    Bm2016
Worried about possible exposure. I am a female, had sex with someone with a condom. However, i was on top of him and pulled myself off o...
1 answer
Is there anyone else in this forum who is still in the "acute" stage of hep b and is going through serum sickness? I was diagnosed with a...
3 answers | 3 comments
  Liverpatient,    RobInPA,    lila58,    24CN,    needadvicewithhep
Hello. I write here a bit worried. My situation is, I met this asian girl studying abroad three months ago, and we became a couple. The t...
2 answers
  Ashutoshh,    Roderick10
Its using Nano technology thought it would worth sharing love to hear your thoughts https://hms.harvard.edu/news/building-better-nano...
Hi. I am a 51 year old male who was diagnosed with acute hep b in August of this year (2016). I was suffering from severe joint pain and ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Airquake,    RobInPA,    Airquake
possitive ako ng hipa b. nalaman ko nalang pag apply ko ng abroad
1 answer
1.can hepatitis b be cured all? 2.can moringa treat of cure hepatitis b?
5 answers | 1 comment
  stef2011,    nurse214
Hello friends , My father age 61 diagnosed with hep B accidently a year ago .At that time test results were hbseag NEG HBEAB POS hbv dna...
5 answers | 3 comments
  Royal36,    StephenCastlecrag,    Ashutoshh,    Ashutoshh,    Ashutoshh
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources