Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13941) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unprotected sex 9 weeks ago and fear I might have contracted hepatitis. I have muscle aches, minor fatigue and itchy skin. I've tes...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Like always the biggest fear for the hep b patients is the social discrimination they face which is more difficult than fighting with the...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hello community, I think this is a question each and everyone of us with chronic hepB is wondering about. When could we expect to have a ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a full checkup and here are my results... Blood Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Negative Hepatitis B Surface Antibody 100...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hello.... currently i am suffering from ITP. ( low platelete count) recently I did the test again test the results are below. HBV...
2 answers |
Hi everone, I have been in a confusion since a while. Can anyone with seroconversion in hepatits b go for unprotected sex!! Like, i...
1 answer |
what country accept a worker in hepa b positive??i'm always unfit to work when i'm applying abroad!!!i already apply in taiwan and malays...
43 answers | 15 comments |
Please Stef2011 and all I was diagonised of hepB in 2010, and at about july of that year a doctor recommended Liv.52 for me. I took it un...
8 answers |
Hello, It's been a while since I've been on the board. I am an almost 44 year old female that has had HBV since birth. I'm e-antigen...
4 answers | 2 comments |
i am hepatetis b positive. HEPATETIS B ENVOLOPE ANTIGEN ( HBeag) VALUE IS 0.28 ANTI HEPATETIS B CORE ANTIGEN - IGM (AHBC-IGM) VALUE IS ...
20 answers | 4 comments |
Hi I am 40, e antigen negative and have low alt but recently last year it was in the 70's then now it is in the 50's. My dna viral lo...
1 answer | 2 comments |
This is my first time I checked my serum vitamin d level.The result is 21ug/L and says it is insufficient. As I learned that the result...
1 answer | 1 comment |
15305299 tn?1498130842
Hi everyone! Do you people or some of you have depression? Does chronic HBV have correlation with depression? I am a chronic HBV from ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Is depression/anxiety one of the symptoms of chronic hbv?
11 answers | 2 comments |
until i knew im hepa b positive.. i start to use herbal medicine.. i feel better.. and i can say that i never had a chance to check m...
23 answers |
https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2017-06-scientists-closer-drug-treatment-hepatitis.html A major new insight into how Hepatitis B Virus...
1 answer |
How often should one check the vitamin D levels? I have been taking 10000 IU caps, the level had risen from 19ng/ml to 68ng/ml in 6 mo...
2 answers | 2 comments |
i was diagnosed of having hepatitis b virus..i'm a nurse.,is it hepatitis b curable?.what are the effective medicines should i take?.what...
16 answers | 3 comments |
It is disheartening to see the drugs that seems working well are also in slow pace in development trials. We are aware that getting drug...
5 answers | 4 comments |
12/2016--f=dna--1000 iu/ml sgpt-40--0 to 50 range Ultra sound- normal HBEAG--Negatibe 3/2017 sgpt-40--0 to 50 range 6/2017 sgp...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources