Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13807) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://replicor.com/replicor-discloses-high-rates-hbsag-loss-nap-combination-therapy-apasl-2017/
3 answers | 4 comments |
https://news.tracs.unc.edu/index.php/translational-news/nc-tracs-news/802-can-gene-editing-tools-cure-chronic-hepatitis-b Researchers ...
Hi Everybody, I somehow contracted Hep B in South America in 2012. I discovered it in September 2012 because I was feeling like crap an...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Diagnosed hbv with viral load 6450,hbeag negative,hbeab positive,started on tenofovir in June 2016 and by December 2016 not detected plea...
1 answer |
I found like Replicor trails going well and APASL presentation also looks promising. Why media ignoring this. I didn't find any media loo...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello Sir, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B in May last year and immediately was placed on Lamudine tenofovir disopril fumarate a combi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
http://replicor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Replicor-REP-401-AASLD-2016-LB-7.pdf
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello friends . I have doubt recently I may have hepatitis B. My wife did family planning . we have 2 kids . whether hepatitis B passes t...
1 answer |
Replicor Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company targeting a cure for chronic hepatitis B and D patients, today announced that a...
3 answers | 6 comments |
Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Feb;96(7):e6088. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000006088. Virological and serological features of acute hepatitis B ...
1 answer |
Hi, I just joined the forum. I found out that I have hepatitis b accidentally. My HBSAG quantitative is 1627.54 IU/mL and HBV DNA val...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I am a man aged 30 years and I have this disease for at least 20 years. For the moment, I take TDF every day ( started one yea...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi everyone, is being years now since I logged in to the forum. has someone finally come out with a permanent cure to the hbv?
3 answers | 2 comments |
Potential Cure for Patients With Chronic HBeAg-negative REP compounds are nucleic acid polymers (NAPs) that block the release of subv...
1 answer |
Hi guys, to all there who are my partners in fighting this Hepa B, I am was being diagnosed when I had to donate blood with my relative w...
3 answers |
Hello there, new user here. 3 weeks ago I got tested for hep b, these were the results: HbsAg positive HbeAg positive Anti Hbc negati...
2 answers | 1 comment |
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
40 answers | 30 comments |
I got my test results back today for hbsag quant. I cant believe we finally have the test in the USA. I am 38 years old hbega - , dna und...
3 answers | 7 comments |
So I was on medication for Viread and lamivudine for about 9months until virus showed undetected, so me not being well informed I stop t...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello,I recently Findout that i have hbsag poaitive.then i did elisa test.elisa report says cutt of ratio: 0.130 And sample rate 2.40 and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources