Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14027) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I found on internet that in Cuba they have a treatement for hepatitis B. I called the embassy and from there i received an e mail adress ...
Hello! I tested positive to Hepatitis B in January 2016. The last time I had tested for it was in 2014 and I didn't have the virus back t...
3 answers |
We had sex many times over 6 months. We used condoms (for avoiding pregnancy) but i did penetrate without a condom at the start of sex an...
4 answers | 8 comments |
This is written in my HBsAg quantitative test report: Sample OD: 2.328 Cut-off OD: 0.150 What is the amount in IU/mL ?
1 answer |
A quick summary of my case: HBVDNA - undetected since July-14 HBSAG (quantitative)- 1 iu/ml. One and two years ago it was 4 and 19 iu/m...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hello! I ve made few tests and they are not how i wanted to be.... 15.08.2017 ALT: 34 U/L (raised from 19) AST: 24 U/L (raised fr...
1 answer |
I am planning to try mcgaf to enhance immune system. Since I am in USA, eveything is so restricted. Injection is not an option. And there...
3 answers |
Hello, Today i found a old friend who offered me cocaine and i make the Mistake after 4 years to take it and make 2 lines... He exit th...
4 answers | 6 comments |
Hi to all. I'm 24, gay male. About three years ago I had a brief mutual masturbation with a guy. We touched each other's penis. He had a...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I've just received a letter from a place where I donated plasma. The letter says that I might be infected with hep b. They performed two ...
2 answers |
So my 4 month old is teething but I have checked her mouth for cuts/ sores and can't see any So yesterday ran into an old friend who he...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi All, Is there any hospital in bangalore to go for regular chek ups of below tests? HBSAG QUANT IN IU/ML HBV DNA IN IU/ML HBEAG...
14 answers | 2 comments |
Hi good day!!! I would like to ask if their is any risk for me to have hepatitis b if i got involved in oral sex and deep kissing?. ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
I'm a man -age: 44, soon 45 -been diagnosed with chronic hbv in 2015, might have had it all my life -hbeag-, anti-hbe+ -hbv dna max ...
2 answers | 8 comments |
Hi, Below are my HBV test results. Hbsag +ve Hbeag -ve Hbeab +ve Hbcab +ve Principal Lft elevated 09/08/2017 - SGPT 113.3 (highe...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I heard before starting hbv treatment one should cover up vitd3 deficiency .so which could be best tablet for vit d3 1000u available in i...
Currently 22 years old. Hbeab is positive and hbeag is negative but and hbsab is positive (got it from mother). Did the hepatitis b ever ...
4 answers | 14 comments |
Can people share their experiences regarding sex, condom use and prevention of transmitting the virus?
1 answer |
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
41 answers | 37 comments |
hi, anyone has switched between the above two brands for Hep B treatment? any implication if switch from e.g. Viread to Tenvir during the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources