Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13307) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
this is my repeat liver biopsy show chronic hepatitis with moderate activity(hbv related) and mild steatosis and fibrosis 4 and i am on...
3 answers | 1 comment |
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/contravir-to-expand-hepatitis-b-portfolio-through-strategic-merger-agreement-with-ciclofilin-phar...
1 answer |
This new drug was approved by the FDA in April and is now avaliable in the USA. Truvada was used for hbv patients with less than optimal...
6 answers |
Could BHT Inactivate Herpes & Other Lipid Coated Viruses? By Advanced Health & Life Extension September 01, 2008 BHT is an antioxida...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My doctor has prescribed the medicine calcimax 500 for my mom who is currently on etv+tdf combo,my question is are the calcium an...
5 answers | 2 comments |
this is my repeat liver biopsy show chronic hepatitis with moderate activity(hbv related) and mild steatosis and fibrosis 2 the fibrosi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys my husband is inactive hbv carrier and Our baby has been born recently، I am afraid mosquito bite. In your opinion Are mosquito t...
I had affected with hepatitis b positive since two years. I was taking treatment for last one year and my count is coming down from 20....
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a health care worker. I obviously treat patients who are infected with Hep B, Hep C and HIV etc.. It makes no odds to me, I treat...
1 answer |
Good day everyone, I just want to share my experience about this HBV.I'm Male 22. Last year 2015, I was diagnosed HBV + ( I dont kno...
2 answers | 2 comments |
hi..please can anybody tell me how much is the price of baraclude 500 mcg in india?and also tenofovir..thank you very much for your help..
29 answers |
My son (26 years old) has taken Entecavir for 2 years. He became undetectable for one year (less than 6UI--last year). His test this mo...
9 answers |
Hello Friends, I have been stupid enough to visit a massage parlor 4 months ago. The following activities took place. 1)I sucked he...
9 answers | 1 comment |
If a person had exposure to hbv and tests negative does it mean he is still infectious.also how long one needs to wait after exposure ? ...
1 answer |
Is anyone experienced leukopenia and thrombocytopenia because of entecavir side effect?
1 answer |
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/maxwell-biotech-venture-funds-portfolio-company-hepatera-announces-start-of-second-phase-2-clinic...
3 answers |
Hi HbsAg results from Elisa is shown as below: COV 0.193 TRST OD 2.486 However the HBV DNA showed negative. What does this m...
1 answer |
http://www.biopharmadive.com/news/china-slashes-prices-of-top-selling-cancer-hep-b-drugs/419664/ Dive Brief: AstraZeneca's (AZ) Iress...
hbeag becomin non reactve n ant hbeag reactve after tkin medications is a gud sign? hbsg value lowerin to 1.0 from 2.0 wat does ths ...
41 answers | 3 comments |
Can anyone suggest me if a patient HBV DNA Quantitative value 28680 IU/mL, He should take medicine or not and if he should take the medic...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy