Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

1 - 20 (of 12924) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have written on this forum again in the last few days about my status & alt level. Although guidelines say up to 30 (my last level 33) done by a different lab to my usual one as it was done by my doc not my hepatologist. People on thi...
Mrr49 | Last answer
9624973_tn?1413019730
You can see here what the USA did with it's laws if anyone, over night can rise the price with 5000% of a drug that keep sick people alive . Martin Shkreli increased the price of Darappim (Hiv drug) from 13.50$ / pill to 750$ . I...
melcul | Last answer
Dear All: I've been an HBV carrier since childhood. Began my Peg_IFN a-2a treatment for 5 months, and today I have to stop Pegassys because rising of HBV DNA and HBeAg counts. Currently I am searching for TDF treatment. In china, we ...
qchainz | Last answer
I am taking back my recent advices regarding the early treatment based on UK/British guidelines....
Aduiski | Last comment
ENYO Pharma announced it has entered a patent licensing agreement with Inserm Transfert and other necessary parties and obtained a license to a key patent for it to use agonists of the farnesoid X receptor for the treatment of hepatitis ...
sorte | Last answer
I think hcc is what most chronic hbvers are afraid of. I'm over 40 years old man with chronic hbv. So far I've done fibroscan only once after my diagnosis in April 2015, which is about 5,3kpa. All blood tests are ok; I'm not on treatment...
Liverpatient | Last answer
After 23 weeks of recieve ng pegylated interferon injection 28/8/2015. HBV DNA 7997iu/ml fibroscan 7.8 kpa , ALT 10.2 U/l ultrasound shows fatty liver , Result today 03/02/2016 HBV DNA 263 IU/ml fibroscan 6.7kpa ,ALT 17.9 U/l ultraso...
soa923 | Last answer
Stef 2011 My alt levels over the last 5 tests are 18, 16, 17, 23, 5 months ago & now has risen to 33. My doc says it is not a problem, it is still in range there range is 10-50. Have you any suggestion as to why such a rise or is this n...
Mrr49 | Last comment
hi
What is the best medicne to.start with hbsag 14567iu/ml?stef2011,studyforhope,stephnecastlburg please tell me which one.i.use
Hjkliopui | Last answer
Hbsag= positive Hbsab= positive Hbeag= negative Hbeab= negative Hbcab= positive Am already taking Tenofovir for 3 months.Before initiating therapy my markers were: Hbsag= positive Hbsab= negative Hbeag= negative Hbeab= n...
Hafiz2003 | Last answer
I have been detected with Hep B - last year. My doctor said all fine based on various tests and nothing needs to be done. Now i re did this 2 tests as part of routine. Anti HbeAg - says Positive HBV-DNA QUANTITATIVE says 60.00 IU/ml...
Sellu | Last answer
Hello. I am 32 old, female. Please excuse my bad English. I have been diagnosed with hep b in 2013 when I did my blood work due to extreme fatigue and dizziness. (in that period I was working 12-14 hours per day). Fortunately my hu...
justdianad | Last comment
i was diagnosed with hepatitis b hbsag + hbeag - anti-hbe + total anti hbc + alt 25 ast 10 my mom said that i had the vaccine when i was a kid but i dont know how i was infected i start using black seed and honey since la...
Medsaid2001 | Last answer
http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/enyo-pharma-gets-24m-funding-boost-hep-b-cure-candidate/2016-02-03 The new French biotech Enyo Pharma has raised a good chunk of money in its first round of financing as it looks to start human testi...
chihep | Last answer
Hola i am very afraid el eric abidail has done cancer for hepatitis b
maica111 | Posted
For those who have not read about the hbv therapeutic vaccine ABX203 from Abivax being tested on chronic hbv carriers, this is indeed good news! A quote: "The immune responses observed in CHB patients receiving ABX203, during clinical...
Liverpatient | Last answer
Hi how are you all I was diagnosed with hepatitis b positive with the result hbsag 14356 ,hbeag negative ,hbcab positive hbeab positive Hbv Dna 756 Biopsy normal Alt normal Fibroscan normal How long I have been infected do yo...
Hjkliopui | Last answer
i think i will move to a facebook group the way medhelp changed format could kill it, the worst format i ve ever seen, looks like a confused blog
stef2011 | Last answer
Hello, I've been reading this forum for the past 6 months and I have learned a lot. I am due to start on entecavir. My problem is not the viral load, but the fibrosis which is F3 (alt and the rest are normal). I did not start any treatme...
prom00 | Last comment
my name is raheel, i have hepatis B since 2001 this is date on which i had knew about it through my blood test in lab. My latest lab analysis with date are: ALT= 76 IU/L (23-Jan-2016) HBsAg = 2354.68 IU/L (24-Jan-2016) HBV DNA= ...
nasir_raheel2016 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
StephenCastlecrag
Australia