Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there any cure or any medicine to make Hbsag negative? I was tested medically four years before for a job and found hepatitis B pos...
92 answers | 2 comments |
60 yrs male Hbsag +ve hbeag negative anti hbe positive hbv dna 242iu/ml hbsag 302 iu/ml fibroscan 3,2 kpa afp 2.52ast 28 alt 36 norma...
17 answers | 1 comment |
GlobeImmune up 33% on hope of good news regarding HBV therapeutic vaccine at Liver Meeting Sep. 26, 2016 3:44 PM • SA Editor Douglas W. ...
1 answer |
im a man I met a girl at the bar. unprotected mutual oral sex. no vaginal anal sex. My take risks and hepatitis tests . 28 days hbsa...
1 answer |
Replicor to present new HBV and HDV mechanistic data for its NAP technology NEW YORK, Sept 19, 2016 – Replicor Inc., a privately held ...
4 answers | 19 comments |
I'm an HBV carrier since birth like most of the members and I did lot of tests in the past year. My hepatalogist is one of the world lead...
91 answers | 9 comments |
Just did my fibroscan and the median 5.5 kpa. However it took only 2 minutes to complete the test and all measurement were taking from...
3 answers | 4 comments |
7599415 tn?1392453444
i havent been here for a really long time. i got my antibodies last October, but my antibodies were not stable. After the tenth injection...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Hello Dear HBVers, I get my all test results after 12 months Entecavir 0,5mg treatment. According to results, hopefully, fortunate...
128 answers | 1 comment |
Is it safe to be on combo even after DNA getting und.(patient is lam resist).
2 answers | 2 comments |
how to use black seed as medicine for Hepatitis B Virus ? Black seed is found in form of seed, liquid and grand substance so which one ca...
hi..please can anybody tell me how much is the price of baraclude 500 mcg in india?and also tenofovir..thank you very much for your help..
23 answers |
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Chronic hep b 3 years back incidentally and I realized that its from vertical transmission. The main is...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had acute hepatitis B 2 years ago. After 6 months I did the test and the serology is as follows: HBsAG --> negative HBsAb -...
4 answers |
High every body.most of you know me and all my results were posted.my question is I suffer from two days of gastro.really ism in bad situ...
2 answers |
I was tested for hep B with the following results. Hep B surface antigen non reactive Hep B core antibody total non reactive Hep B ...
1 answer |
Hi guys, what is the difference between hbsag test and hbv dna test? Which is more accurate?
1 answer |
Hello! Can somebody tell me if there is a problem if someone had 1st dose of engerix B 1 ml (1 month ago) and now we can't find anymo...
1 answer |
I am suffering from hepatitis bpositiv found in the year 2011. I am very familier with this forum. steff 2011 gave good answers. Rec...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Someone plz help suggesting vitK2 Brand.i hav gone through so many posts in this forum and only was able to knw about correct dose of vit...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources