Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13381) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can some please help me to understand this,my doctor told me i have hepatitic b.i just went to ask for my test report and he gave me this...
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/contravir-combination-drugs-moving-quickly-123000592.html
My mum was diagnosed with hep b early this year and she has been on livolin forte but it's not helping.shes always tired and can't eat. P...
6 answers |
My Wife sufer with hepatitis b April 18 2016 tested HBsAg is 7010 iu/ml after 2 months re chek it will 483.82 iu/ml There is no symptom...
3 answers | 3 comments |
14995430 tn?1437899393
Last 2013 my viral count was more than a million but my liver is still normal based on fibroscan and ultrasound. My doctor said that i do...
1 answer |
pls help me what good food for hepa B?
3 answers | 1 comment |
another interesting news. http://www.nature.com/mt/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mt201694a.html
13 answers | 6 comments |
From the posts on this forum and other places i have came to know the foods which are either good or bad for hbv carriers.like coffee,fis...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Here are the results HbsAg w/ Titer Elisa reactive Anti-Hbs-eliza non-reactive AbeAg ...
Here are his results HbsAg w/ Titer Elisa reactive Anti-Hbs-eliza non-reactive AbeAg ...
1 answer |
what country accept a worker in hepa b positive??i'm always unfit to work when i'm applying abroad!!!i already apply in taiwan and malays...
42 answers | 13 comments |
My gumaling npo ba dto sa hepa b any suggest po gusto k p pong gumaling at maka trabho abroad parasa pamilya k at mga anak
I found out today that the study which was going to end in 2017 was extended for 5 more years. Needless to say, I went ahead and continue...
7 answers |
I've started interferon 5 weeks ago, I will try to keep updating in this thread and put related questions here. week 0: ALT 30 HBV ...
88 answers | 10 comments |
My bf tested postive on his Hep B screening. He then went to this clinic and they said that his HbeAg value is 0.451 with a cut off value...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Stef, Delacruz, Aduiski, Jatashankar I am completing 4 months of entecavir. I have had left ankle pain on the out side, for a wee...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can someone tell me what my lab trying to say, what action I need to take? hep b surface ab, qual Reactive hbsag screen ...
1 answer |
Method : ELISA Cut Off Abs : 0.101 Test Abs : 3.087 Result : Reactive Can any one explain what does it mean ?
1 answer |
http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Spring+Bank+Pharmaceuticals+(SBPH)+Begins+Dosing+in+ACHIEVE+Global+Phase+2+Program+Evaluating...
1 answer |
Guys patulong nmn kakatawag lng ng agency ko ngayon reactive daw ung hepa b ko....for abroad p nmn un ...ano kyang gamot sa HEPA b...help...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank