Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 13978) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does edema from hepatitis happen on both feet or can it happen with just one foot? My right foot is swollen with no obvious sign of injury.
Is it okay if I take entracvir if im in immune-tolerance phase? Please answer, please
1 answer | 1 comment |
HER PROFILE: HBV DNA - UNDETECTABLE (Her doc said it is in the undetectable range) HBeAG - NEGATIVE HBSAG - POSITIVE HBeAB, ANTI-HBe ...
1 answer |
By when will the Indian generics of TAF b available in India and Asian markets.
Anti-HBc IgG and Anti-HBC IgM both reactive. Anyone have some ideas on why both reactive? HBV DNA >110 000 000 IU/ml SGOT/ AST ...
Hello I know I have hep b but I don't know detail information about the hep b checkup so any one help me to check the hep b in detail lik...
Hi, i might have take 2 x 0.5mg baraclude entecavir pills by mistake this morning. Will there be any side effects or concerns which shoul...
1 answer |
Very curious. And it's coming out quite soon. https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/07/223565/moroccan-medical-laboratory-releases-hom...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hi, i got a hbsag test yesterday, patient value= 303.2 and cut-off value=1.0, result is reactive. is this mean, i got higher level viru...
20 answers |
My Visceral Fat=7, Im not sure is it normal or not? Is it mean, because I eat more and gain more weight? Im 37 years old, tall -162 c...
173 cm tall and 67 kg,every one tells me that I'm too thin, specially my bony face, The rest of my family looks good weigh Waitin...
Dear doctor I've diagnosed hbv DNA test and it was positive with 492 iu/ml.after I took vitamin called liveril for 4 months, I re...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Can acute hep b symptoms start 2 to 3 weeks after possible exposure?
2 answers |
I had recently blood work regarding hepB, and it showed my hbv dna was 2500IU/ml, while my hbsag quantitative came to be only 17 IU/ml. I...
My recent ultrasound "suggest cluster of calcification in high left lobe. No focal soft tissue abnormality associated with it." My doctor...
2 answers | 2 comments |
HBV
i have been suffering from CHBV for 5 years . i was taking enticuvir 0.5 mg for 3 years my HBeag -Sgpt Normal ,DNA 29.>.STOP medicine for...
3 answers | 2 comments |
If i start to have symptoms about 3 weeks after an encounter, is it still possible to be hep b? Most sites say 60 days the earliest.
Good day. Had unprotected vaginal sex with a woman 11 weeks ago. Had a hepatitis b panel done this week. Everything was negative. The cra...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I have had slowly elevating alphafeto-protein for the past decade. On the most recent result I got it was at an all time high of 21.4 ng/...
Hi guys, I've always had the issue of postnasal drip/excess mucus that runs down from back of nose to the throat. When I wake up in the ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources