Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 13767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Steff11 Sorry for reposting, bet desperate to know more.... I am 46 (india) my recent blood test showed up following (Done on 1...
27 answers | 7 comments |
what is meant by HBeAg (0.190 patient's result; 1.000 cut-off value; NON-REACTIVE; 0.460 negative control) and Anti-HBe (0.037 patient's ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Dear, i am HBV carrier last few years . last few years i was just take followup by the following test . like HBeAg- SGPT and HBV DNA. Now...
Hi guys , good po sa lahat im from Bohol then i am a hepa B reactive also please help naman guys kung saan ako makakakuha ng Dr. na mah c...
I'm male, 27, looking for doctors here in Philippines who are expert in lowering down viral load to zero conversion? I'm Hep b Chronic si...
40 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, If anyone can suggest me the best place for treatment of Hepatitis B in India? I have tried hard but could not find a hospital is ...
328 answers | 25 comments |
Quantitative measurement of HBsAg may be used to confirm ongoing HBV replication and monitor responses to antiviral therapy. Published st...
24 answers | 18 comments |
Hi guys! Gusto ko lng magtanong kung cnu ung best hepatologist doctor residents in Iloilo city?
2127081 tn?1389939963
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
55 answers | 2 comments |
My fiance was detected with HBV +ve when he did few blood tests for employment purpose 3 years back. Initially he was asked to wait for...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am working in a MNC company in India since 2009 to still now, so far I didn't disclosed my hepatitis b status to our compan...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone, Does anyone take this drug? How is it? I'm trying to find forums with this kind of drug and not able to find one. I co...
68 answers | 1 comment |
Can someone explain the significance of these tests to me? I got my hep serologies done and my surf antigen was positive, my surf antibo...
4 answers | 7 comments |
Hi all I am thinking of taking moringa (moringa oleifera) leaves powder capsule. This powder is reach in anti oxidantants and boosts im...
Can anyone tell me the directions which are to be followed before going for a fibroscan of the liver?Is it necessary to be without food/w...
9 answers |
My friend male age 23.non alcohlic. On tenofovir for 1 yr.DNA undetectable for last 3 mnths.fibroscan score was 11kpa last yr. ALT, AST...
3 answers |
I am in month 5 of my acute hep b. When I first visited my GI back at the end of September, he told me to come back to see him in Decembe...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Help out pls! I was diagnosed with HBV last year October while trying to donate blood as part of requirement for antenatal registratio...
1 answer |
Hi guys, Merry Christmas! Some background: I'm soon 29 years old, chronic hbver with genotype D and negative hbeag. Never been on any ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
NEWS-STOCK ANALYSIS Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals Inc (SBPH) An Ace Up Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)’s Sleeve Published on December 28, 20...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources