Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 14082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
take tenofovir at night but want to change time at morning...is it problem or how it will change ? please advice me..
1 answer
I am Devastated and Confused by Chronic HBV Diagnosis. I am 31, and was negative for hep 1 year ago, 2 weeks ago they diagnosed me chroni...
9 answers | 8 comments
  JaeLong42069,    JaeLong42069,    JaeLong42069,    JaeLong42069,    ajnasution
I have discovered my HBV back in 2009, since 2010 I have been on Viread. almost 95% the time my DNA was <20 or und. average alt/ast 22/17...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Bravesoul,    kenya3510,    Bravesoul
I think hcc is what most chronic hbvers are afraid of. I'm over 40 years old man with chronic hbv. So far I've done fibroscan only once a...
49 answers | 20 comments
  Bravesoul,    Bravesoul
I recently got my fibroscan done for the first time. It turned out to be a very unusual experience. The doctor performing the scan couldn...
Hello everyone .Hope you are doing well. Below are the 6 monthly test reports. AFP 2.36ng/ml HBV DNA 18.6 IU /ml Sgpt/sgot 23/25 Hbs...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Ashutoshh,    Bravesoul,    Ashutoshh
Can anyone please tell me more about hepatitis b Mutation. My husband is a carrier genotype c2 hbeag neg His viral load was quite high....
1 answer
Im a chronic hep b since 2003, and last month nagpa hepa profile ako and possitive parin result ko..please! maybe this time may efective ...
6 answers | 2 comments
  pedgarcia,    Jatashankar,    en1682,    pedgarcia,    pedgarcia
So guys while looking online for one's lifetime risk for HCC with hepatitis B ,I stumbled upon this HCC risk calculating score system. It...
Hi Community, I've now had a continuous pain in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen, that is also felt in the lower right side of my b...
8 answers | 21 comments
  cosbyosomo,    Jatashankar,    cosbyosomo,    cosbyosomo,    cosbyosomo
My fibrosis test came at F3, the test was done with fibrotest And how reliable is this test?
2 answers
  SiriusLL,    kenya3510
From the diagram of a HBV, the HBSAG forms the outer part while the DNA is in the centre. So if HBSAG is detected in the blood how is the...
3 answers
  Bravesoul,    ajnasution,    viviva
2127081 tn?1389939963
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
56 answers | 2 comments
Hi good day!!! I would like to ask if their is any risk for me to have hepatitis b if i got involved in oral sex and deep kissing?. ...
6 answers | 4 comments
  Nmarius,    HokageMoves20,    Liverpatient,    HokageMoves20,    Liverpatient
Hi. I'm a nurse and in 2011 I was vaccinated against Hep B. I was tested negative for the hep b antigen at the time and following my thre...
2 answers
  Kazfiz
Hbsag 3231.00 reactive ANTI HBS Non reactive HbeAg Non reactive Anti Hbe Reactive Can u pls interpet my results???...
what country accept a worker in hepa b positive??i'm always unfit to work when i'm applying abroad!!!i already apply in taiwan and malays...
46 answers | 18 comments
  Jie1987,    Laratan05,    Joaaan,    Joaaan,    AlliaMontuya
Guys did anyone has any information about stef. His one of the active member of the forum and I notice he has not been making comments ag...
9 answers | 6 comments
  needadvicewithhep,    Royal36,    kenya3510,    stef2011,    stef2011
Should I be worried that I have been transmitted with hepa B with the acts I did: 1) Rubbing external part of stripper's vagina with ...
Hi. I was diagnosed with hepatitis b in Jun2011. I have been on viread 300mg since Sept2011. I have been to my doctor every six month...
2 answers
  Liverpatient,    viviva
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources