Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 13700) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
39, female, and just delivered my baby. I was advised to go on Viread while pregnant and I had major concerns about the side effects of ...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I found out that I had Hep B when I was 19. After research we have realized I have contracted it at birth. I've been on 4 trials of Alpha...
5 answers | 6 comments |
FINANCE Share Assembly Biosciences Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Program of ABI-H0731 for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection ...
Hi community, i want to know if there are any studies about the degree of hbv infectivity based on viral load. How infective is someone w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dear All, Please Excuse me for using this very crucial space that we have at this Forum. But believe me ...I am going thru a v v bad pha...
18 answers | 1 comment |
hbeag becomin non reactve n ant hbeag reactve after tkin medications is a gud sign? hbsg value lowerin to 1.0 from 2.0 wat does ths ...
39 answers | 5 comments |
I am looking for the contact of the dealer or Ron from Isramed and having difficulties to find. I need to import 3 doses of 10mcg of SCI-...
Hello, I was recently tested for HBV and it came out positive.But the doctors say that the virus is inactive and asked me to get vacci...
5 answers | 15 comments |
Hi, If anyone can suggest me the best place for treatment of Hepatitis B in India? I have tried hard but could not find a hospital is ...
328 answers | 24 comments |
Hi there, I have a question regarding viral load level vs risk of infecting others. I’ve read that to pass Hep B to others a tiny amou...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Hi guys what do you think of the info on this site for people who have just found out they are infected? http://www.hepafrica.org/home
Hello everyone! My history on short version: 2015-06 - discover hbv accidentally 2015-07 : - DNA hbv - 7560 UI/ml - HbsAg - 1902...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Friends, I am a chronic Hepatitis B patient (29 male from Turkey) and I need your help for the medicine (Barclude 0.5mg) usage sc...
42 answers |
Hi every body I am lost and need your advice.now I work as commercial agent and want to change job to maternal assistant (wich occuped o...
13 answers | 3 comments |
SGPT / ALT (KINETIC) 22.24 U/L SGOT / AST (KINETIC) 21.27 U/L HBsAg w/Titer (CMIA) 3567.54 REACTIVE Anti HBs (CMIA...
3 answers | 3 comments |
i was born with hep b and i told my gf about it when we first dated, and she has been fine with it. But she recently told her parents abo...
35 answers |
16584782 tn?1449398004
Hi everyone excuse my grammar. I had a checkup with my doctor yesterday and I asked me if I want to go on peg intereferon even though...
47 answers | 22 comments |
This is replicors first report re the new large combo study with viread pretreatment and then triple combo with viread, Rep 2139, 2165 aN...
4 answers | 14 comments |
I am Riyad from Bangladesh. HBsag+, hbeag+, antihbe- and hbv dna viral load 110000000 iu/ml. Doctor suggest me take xynovir 30mg and hepa...
8 answers | 6 comments |
This seems to end the clinical program in hbv unless MEDVIR picks up the Indian trial.
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources