Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 14120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can anyone please tell me more about hepatitis b Mutation. My husband is a carrier genotype c2 hbeag neg His viral load was quite high....
5 answers | 2 comments |
Guys what you people think which company will discover cure for HBV Spring Bank, Replicor, arbutus or Gilead. In my opinion replicor wil...
11 answers | 9 comments |
Hi every one tomorrow I got the report of pcr my current pcr is 10 iu/l and my initial pcr was around in million what is my current pcr ...
Im losing my mind and Tired of this scaring me.. I've recently been diagnosed with Hep B, Viral load is 19,800 iu with normal liver enzym...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had a random encounter with a guy, we had one deep kiss, and then we did a 69 (with condoms).. he also spit on my anus and put the tip ...
1 answer |
Im having terrible pains in my Liver gallbladder area, lower back, mid back, and more but those are the worst most consisstant ones...Thi...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My hep b surface anitgen test was negative, Hep b core antibody negative Hep b suface antibody negative Sorry for anxiety fueled ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, about 4 months ago I met up with a girl I had just met, I thought she was on her period so I didn't bring any condoms, sh...
1 answer |
hello. i have just diagnosed with hepatitis b. hep b s ag reactive hep b c ab reactive hep b s ab 0 and confirmed alt 120 ast 64 ...
1 answer |
Hello, I might start by stating that I have a temper of extreme paranoia and anxiety hence the question. In fact, I have one simple...
1 answer |
Hi folks, I've been asked to undergo a liver biopsy soon by my doctor. As I've asked before in this community, I'm quite afraid of this s...
7 answers | 16 comments |
I am a EU national living and working in a non-EU country. I have citizenship of both countries. The healthcare system of the non-EU coun...
I recived oral sex and protected vaginal sex follwed by a flu like ilness at 6 weeks and now i just have a dull ache behind my ribs, i th...
9 answers | 3 comments |
Letter from blood donation organization indicating my HBsAg test is positive. I have been married and monogamous for 35 years. Husband wa...
2 answers |
http://replicorinc.cmail19.com/t/d-l-urhtkiy-bkiukjhu-y/
2 answers | 14 comments |
I was tasted positive to hepatitis b and my doctor advice to do ultrasound scan and liver function test the result is below Total biliru...
1 answer |
Is fatty liver and fibrosis related? Does the former come ahead of the latter? My liver is 10% fatty (MRE results) and has stiffness of...
12 answers | 14 comments |
Hi, I am a 27 year old male and I was diagnosed with chronic Hepatitis B in 2012. Since then, I have been taking Zeffix (Lamivudine). Rec...
5 answers | 7 comments |
According to a recent study, HCC risk can be cut by 60% in inactive carriers as well, who have a low risk to begin with. I believe it's a...
Alt is increased from 37 to 50 in 3 months. But DNA is decreased i.e 190 IU/ml now(18/09/2017). Previously its 6000 IU/ml(15/06/2017) .U...
A
A
Hepatitis B Community Resources