Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 13814) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It sounds like you are one of REPLICOR's employees? Kinda surprising to see their employees lurking/posting in this forum. What can you t...
2 answers |
Hi all, I used to take TDF which was triangular in shape. Now I am getting one which is cylindrical with the same colour. Just checking ...
2 answers |
i got HbsAg positive one year ago when i went for donate blood.my HbsAG positive index is 2.110 and HBeAg imprssion is negative and HBV-...
6 answers | 4 comments |
HBV, next HCV. The time for a cure of chronic HBV has come. This page provides a quick overview over the progress of one of the most exci...
16 answers |
please i want to no weather moringa which is prove by the chanis medical officers is the right herbs for the hepatitis b.this is because ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guyz, does liver aid capsule with silymarin can help to treat Hepatitis B? As I watch television, yesterday, theirs a patient of Hepat...
59 answers | 1 comment |
2075286 tn?1485534900
I went to give blood to my uncle and found out I'm HBsAg positive. I didn't test my blood in last few years so I don't know if the infect...
2 answers | 1 comment |
There is no ongoing trial in India at this time. None is planned for the immediate future. You will eventually be able to use our drug on...
Hello! Can i fail a drug test if i'm taking 0.5mg of etv? Thanks
2 answers |
Hi about 5 weeks ago i had an encounter with another man csw to be procise. Had protected oral. Mutual masturbation. And fingered h...
1 answer |
I hint my nlood test today in that Result - non reactive - 0.619 /=1.0 reactive Hbsag quantitative result kindly anyone explain me...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY) announced that it has initiated a Phase 1/2 clinical trial with ALN-HBV, a subcutaneously ad...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Is there anyone here using livolin forte as a protection of the liver?.how effective is this?
4 answers |
Hi guys! Wish you a happy new year with minimal issues. Wanted to discuss what are the future drugs/cures we should be looking forward...
7 answers | 30 comments |
What is our hope those with Hbeag - ?
18 answers | 2 comments |
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16122816 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18699744 http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/47/6/...
31 answers |
I recently got an anitbody titer test for Hepatitis B....it came back "Borderline" and I'm not sure what this really means for me. I vie...
6 answers |
I want for a medical test for an organization I wanted to start work with and tested "Reactive" for Hepatitis B, the doctor gave me some ...
8 answers | 6 comments |
i went to family dr today due to a tiny 1/4 inch bald spot on top left of my head, it was first discovered about a month ago when the hai...
what country accept a worker in hepa b positive??i'm always unfit to work when i'm applying abroad!!!i already apply in taiwan and malays...
41 answers | 14 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources