Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 13770) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys, Merry Christmas! Some background: I'm soon 29 years old, chronic hbver with genotype D and negative hbeag. Never been on any ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
NEWS-STOCK ANALYSIS Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals Inc (SBPH) An Ace Up Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)’s Sleeve Published on December 28, 20...
i want to stop tdf after 10 month due to kidney problem and depression i keep thinking all the day i m going to lose my kidneys bcoz of t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi All Is it safe to take moringa powder supplement for HBV patient? Moringa (drumstick tree leaves) have immune enhancing properties, i...
|
Been chronic since 2014 when I was still in university. If anyone interested and think we can talk please let me know.
1 answer |
Yesterday, I woke up early to have my routine exercise and breakfast. While scanning the newspapers, I read something about the Korean re...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I'm still in the acute phase of hep b (month 5 now). I went in for my hep b serologic tests yesterday. I got one of them back which is th...
2 answers | 2 comments |
please i want to no weather moringa which is prove by the chanis medical officers is the right herbs for the hepatitis b.this is because ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 77 lady, no medication, non sexually active since my husband death -2005. For last 7 months have had high lipase (2x), no symptoms....
1 answer |
For those people who want to use black cumin, I read in many articles that the black seed becomes effective against powerful resistant...
51 answers | 4 comments |
My husband is detected with HBSag positive and has a HBV VIRAL LOAD of 575000 < 3.8 IU/ml. Please tell me in what stage he is. Is it cura...
3 answers |
Hello. I'm going to be travelling from the UK to Australia with my eight month old baby. The purpose of the trip is to visit my partners...
3 answers |
HBs Ag sample index 1092.15,cut off index 1.00, Opinion: Positive what is my stage?
1 answer |
I recently attempted to donate blood however, I received a letter from the blood center saying that I tested positive/reactive to Hepatit...
79 answers | 1 comment |
Merry Christmas & Seasons greetings everyone I hope all of us get to slay the hep dragon by next year :) This is a great commun...
4 answers |
Can we plan a pregnancy while using TAF
2 answers | 1 comment |
new to this forum, incidentally detected HBSAG + ,as part health check up. further tests Alt , ultra sound are normal range, HBEAG nega...
3 answers | 3 comments |
HBsAg was tested negative after 20 weeks of exposure. 22 weeks.A bump on the testicle. I went to the doctor. My test results. Hbsag 0-...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hi good day. I am desperately in need of your good advice. Im a NICU staff nurse and working for almost a year in public hospital in dito...
1 answer |
Can someone please help me understand these results from my recent blood work? Thank you in advanced. HEP C Ab. (S/CO RATIO) 0.15 Ref...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources