Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 13537) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi friends, I got shots for Hep B when I did move to the US in 2012. Last winter, I was seriously sick & scared that it could be somethi...
1 answer |
Hi i'm an 18 year old male and i've just moved in with my dad. He's notified me that he has been diagnosed with chronic hepatitis b. I we...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm getting married in 4 months with a Hepatitis B carrier, which means I have to be vaccinated. He's in good condition, and the virus is...
19 answers | 1 comment |
A few days ago, a car passed over a puddle in the road which had water, perhaps sewage water, and i was spilled with one or 2 drops in my...
4 answers |
I have hepatitis B and taking Entecavir 0.5 mg daily. i have taken it for 20 days and discontinued it. what happen if discontinued it. ...
4 answers |
I discovered I have hepatitis b since last year and have not taking any steps because I don't know it a deadly diseases,but recently I di...
2 answers |
Hi I was Told By My Doctor That Hep B window Period is 6 Weeks And Hep C 6 Months is this true ? Thank you
i am now 5 week pregnant,and i m taking TDF,i hope everything will b fine.Any suggestion will be Appreciated.Thank in Advance
1 answer |
qor
I am female, 28 y.o. I have known being the carrier for about 10 years (probably since birth). I first started treatment since Jan 08, d...
343 answers | 5 comments |
what are the chances of clearing hep b once the virus is undetected in the blood stream? As i know the virus is still in the body whe...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with HCV in 2013, and received triple therapy to clear the virus. I have cleared the virus and I am HCV free at the age o...
2 answers | 6 comments |
what is the perfect time to take baraclude during the day?: 12pm!!
7 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, i want to seek an effective advice to treat my hbsag reactive medical result because I am planning to find job abroad ang it refrains...
1 answer |
my hbv dna results is 1.33x10power4 my doctor give me entavir 0.5 mg this one can working well???
1 answer |
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160810174413.htm New technology enlisted in battle against hepatitis B A method for "...
1 answer |
Some one tweeted this "$ARWR is expecting single dose ARC-521 knockdown data in HBV sbjs @ early 2017. That is crazy FAST. They now have ...
1 answer |
For those people who want to use black cumin, I read in many articles that the black seed becomes effective against powerful resistant...
51 answers | 4 comments |
Association of Higher Plasma Vitamin D Binding Protein and Lower Free Calcitriol Levels with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Use and Plasma...
3 answers |
Hi All, I am a Hep-B chronic patient. My doctor checks me every 6 months and says my viral load is low and I don't need medicine. C...
9 answers |
Hi there, completely new to this site. I recently started dating a guy since January 2016. I had been in a relationship for 9 years prior...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources