Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 13598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone that has chronic HBV have orange urine in the morning? After drinking more water urine is yellow again but seems to happen ev...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend has Chronic Hepatitis B, I had the first vaccination along with a shot of emergency haemoglobin in March. My second vaccine...
1 answer |
So i was searching, and i found it. the article http://www.medicaldaily.com/hepatitis-b-infection-100-eliminated-cancer-drug-combinat...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patient with Hepatitis B in Multiple Ascending Dose Portion of Phase 1/2 Study of ARC-521 http:/...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! My history on short version: 2015-06 - discover hbv accidentally 2015-07 : - DNA hbv - 7560 UI/ml - HbsAg - 1902...
3 answers | 1 comment |
please help me doctor stop my tenfovir because my anti hbs was positive 22.87 and lft was 200 and my dna was < 20 in march and before my...
4 answers | 4 comments |
1328318 tn?1277787600
im female, 23, and a nurse.. i'm currently unemployed because i was detected to have Hepa B and i guess i acquired it thru an accidental ...
23 answers | 1 comment |
hi everybody here is my feedback from i know that i have heb till now my biliburine prothrombine all in normal range 05/06/2011(...
120 answers | 16 comments |
Hi everyone. Can somebody help me or explain my laboratory results. Here's the story, I was just recently undergone Hbsag screening last ...
1 answer |
SGPT / ALT (KINETIC) 22.24 U/L SGOT / AST (KINETIC) 21.27 U/L HBsAg w/Titer (CMIA) 3567.54 REACTIVE Anti HBs (CMIA...
2 answers |
Hello everyone I've found the posts on this site really informative and helpful - so thank you! I wondered if you could please offe...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Anyone in this group who has been diagnosed with hbsag positive and now recovered from it or any seen such patients?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Got my second Hbsag quant test. Last year I got it on October 01 2015 at a lab in Berlin: HBs-Antigen i.S. (quant.) (CMIA) 2217 IE/ml...
11 answers | 10 comments |
Good day, iwant to know your opinion and suggestions Here is my condition, im diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B, Then i went to a...
7 answers | 5 comments |
1191262 tn?1366766621
Hi everyone, I would like to share my Tenofovir experience with the HBV community. I am an HBV (Hbe Neg) carrier and have been on ...
33 answers | 2 comments |
I was told I have hbv since birth and found out through a routine health screen in mid 90s, and been seeing same dr every 6 months since ...
22 answers | 6 comments |
Not familiar with the source so use your judgement. See interesting statement.... by the end of 2016. Pipette and petri dish stock im...
4 answers |
why have scientists managed to find a cure for hepatitis c but not hepb? is hepb virus much complex than hepc? and why don't researchers ...
2 answers |
Hi All Started entecavir 0.5mg 6 months ago Baseline readings were 1. Viral load 6250 Iu/ml (came down to 333 iu/ml in two months) 2...
29 answers | 7 comments |
I am told inactive & risk of Hcc/cirrhosis for both groups in my context is minimal. Any help/advise would be helpful. Many thanks
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy
Blank