Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
61 - 80 (of 13598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, any people here who got the test in Paris and can recommend a place? What's the cost and can you get it without a doctor appointment...
Hepatitis B therapy pipeline Project Company Pharmacology Trial ID Data due? Phase II GS-9620 Gilead Sciences TLR7 agonist NC...
9 answers | 5 comments |
I'm a chronic b carrier and have viral load at 4 million but had been down from 10 million two years ago. Can you bring down VL of you b...
4 answers |
http://www.aumag.org/2016/08/29/curing-hep-b/
i am now 5 week pregnant,and i m taking TDF,i hope everything will b fine.Any suggestion will be Appreciated.Thank in Advance
2 answers |
Anyone has experience taking Viread and for how long and any side effect?
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
37 answers | 25 comments |
"Recently I went for checkup and report show that (HBsAg * LOW REACTIVE) what exactly mean this, is there any method to cure this. waitin...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hey stef i read this forum and posted aquestion that I didn't find any answer for... My thread was please help me I'm lost and that is ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
39 yr & pregnant. How long can one wait until starting Viread? Viral load 4 mil down from 10 mil two years ago. I'm hoping to put off ...
605968 tn?1221317618
Does anyone here use Kangen Water? Does this water have any health benefit? Is Kangen Water a scam?
|
Hi all Is HBv a retro virus like HIV?
2 answers |
Recently I went for checkup and report show that (HBsAg * LOW REACTIVE) what exactly mean this, is there any method to cure this. ...
Hi all, I have HBV for years detected on 2005. I have done friboscan half year go result was f3 . and i have done bloodtest and normal ul...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all in India, Please provide pointers of any direct manufacturers of tenofovir 300 mg in India. I trust TENOF from hetero is manufact...
3 answers | 1 comment |
results of my lab tests are as follows: HBsAg=reactive Ant HBs= non reactive HBeAg= non reactive Ant HBe= reactive Ant HBc= reactive...
1 answer |
Hello sir, At the time of pregnancy test I found the my wife blood report contains HBsAg Positive. So after that as per advice of my ...
2 answers |
My HbsAg : Positive My Sample Rate : 3.607 have any suggestion for me
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello All, It was time to do my hbsag yearly test while I was in Germany. I use the same doctor always so most likely same lab. I thin...
17 answers | 26 comments |
Interesting stuff ... http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0161313 Antiviral Efficacy and Host Innate...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy