Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
61 - 80 (of 13698) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How many experienced fatigue with Viread after more than one year intake?
Here is the link to my post after learning that I have successfully cleared the virus http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/HBsAG-NON...
77 answers | 1 comment |
For those people who want to use black cumin, I read in many articles that the black seed becomes effective against powerful resistant...
50 answers | 2 comments |
I am so worried so im needing clarification I have accidentally superficially touched a Hepatitis B person's blood - touched their ...
1 answer |
I have 2 bottles of viread 300mg still in sealed, expires in next 2 years, and I've stopped taking the pill, what to do with this prescr...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A Carmel-based company believes it’s within months of having a potential cure for the hepatitis B virus in clinical trials—potentially gi...
7 answers |
I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine. About 4 years ago I was completely he...
4 answers |
I was tested for hep B with the following results. Hep B surface antigen non reactive Hep B core antibody total non reactive Hep B ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Roche has initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial of a HBV antiviral drug in New Zealand. It is in capsule form, It is unlikely to be the DNA ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Format: Abstract Send to J Gastroenterol. 2016 Nov;51(11):1073-1080. Epub 2016 Mar 4. Antiviral effects of anti-HBs immunoglobul...
Can Homeopathy cure HBV? Just a question out of curiosity.
5 answers | 3 comments |
Is it safe to take 1 tablespooon of colloidal silver while taking 1 tablet tenofovir daily? I am quite hesistant because im afraid silver...
I'm a hepa b carrier.. someone offer me a hepa b vaccine in our RHU they don't know I'm already hepa b carrier.. what happen if I take th...
1 answer |
My 2 kids take their blood test and there result is different from the other, my daughter has a negative of all of these (HBsAg,HBsAb,HBe...
11 answers |
After taking Tenofovir for seven months, my viral load test now read Not Detected. Do I stop the Tenofovir or what does this result mean...
2 answers |
Hi community, I've now been suffering from non-stop whole body muscle and joint-pain that is getting worse as time goes by. The muscle ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
hi everybody here is my feedback from i know that i have heb till now my biliburine prothrombine all in normal range 05/06/2011(...
122 answers | 19 comments |
I was wondering if there has ever been anyone who has been cured of Hep b. Is it possible to cure yourself or take medications to help y...
47 answers | 2 comments |
Summary ContraVir’s CMX157 shows 99% drop in HBV viral load. Nucleoside analogues, or NUCs, look to be the cure. Risks involve if drug...
4 answers | 8 comments |
Is it safe to get pregnant while on tenofovir?
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources