Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
81 - 100 (of 14119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Should I be worried that I have been transmitted with hepa B with the acts I did: 1) Rubbing external part of stripper's vagina with ...
Hi. I was diagnosed with hepatitis b in Jun2011. I have been on viread 300mg since Sept2011. I have been to my doctor every six month...
2 answers
  Liverpatient,    viviva
Hello to you. May i ask if my 30 days results for hep B & c which turned out negative are conclusive? Or i have to repeat the test? And w...
9 answers | 8 comments
  Arcans1,    Arcans1,    Bm2016,    Arcans1,    Bm2016
So I recently got diagnosed with hepatitis B after I randomly decided to screen for STDs. I was devastated! I'm 24 and not sure if I acqu...
1 answer | 2 comments
  nareshdinesh,    nareshdinesh,    kenya3510
I know the most common ones are viread (tenofovir) or injections like peginterferon. Also once you start tablet medication is it for li...
|
So I've found out about my hep b on august 2011 and never been detected, last time I checked was on 2016 and my viral load was high but e...
| 1 comment
Hi, I am a chronic Hep B carrier. My doc has put me on Viread, but he said I will have to be on this for life. I know there are others ...
3 answers | 5 comments
  Liverpatient,    kenya3510,    viviva,    viviva,    Liverpatient
Hello! I ve made few tests and they are not how i wanted to be.... 15.08.2017 ALT: 34 U/L (raised from 19) AST: 24 U/L (raised fr...
5 answers | 2 comments
  Nmarius,    Liverpatient,    Nmarius,    Jatashankar,    Nmarius
1350822 tn?1276884482
Just wanted to let everyone know that my results came back today and the doctor says I am healed of Hep B!! I was infected last year 201...
15 answers | 1 comment
Hi everyone It's a long time didn't passe....old members know me...and my story with hep b...in my post(my feedback) Now I am pregnant ...
3 answers
  flyinsky,    flyinsky,    Abisolah
I found the result 6 years ago, never went to the doctor till this year, because I never could grasp the idea of me being in a condition ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  viviva,    Lobsangg,    viviva
Hello everyone, i am new here. I am so thankful i have found this site. May Chronic hepa b rin ako. Next month, medical exam ko na sa st ...
11 answers | 2 comments
  Laratan05,    Laratan05,    Chinita_21
Can i still do some vaccination even diagnosed with hepa b 5 years ago?
2 answers
So guys I went for a fibroscan a few days ago. I'm 5 foot 7, 59 kg male thus very lean. Though surprisingly, the M probe of the fibroscan...
Consider that you have known that person for a long long time as friends before you started dating, so it is not a stranger. Consider t...
6 answers | 20 comments
  viviva,    rohan1992,    viviva,    viviva,    rohan1992
Hi! I have a friend who has been diagnose of Hepatitis B and I would like to help him to find a good doctor here in the Philippines to tr...
6 answers | 1 comment
  Sav101
I had a colleague who was hipatitice b positive he got a cut on his finger from knife which we use in our work two days later I also got ...
3 answers | 3 comments
  Mehepb,    viviva,    Saeedkhan368,    Jatashankar,    Saeedkhan368
I was wondering if there has ever been anyone who has been cured of Hep b. Is it possible to cure yourself or take medications to help y...
47 answers | 7 comments
  Mehepb,    JaeLong42069,    landloper,    JaeLong42069,    stef2011
Hi, In 2006 i have admitted at hospital due to some health condition and doctor at last told me that i have Hepatitis B and suggested to...
1 answer | 1 comment
  swa111,    Liverpatient
Hi guys wanted to know regarding tourist visa: I am going to phuket in thailand for 7 days om tourist visa and i am on tenofovir for h...
2 answers | 1 comment
  rohan1992,    Airquake,    rohan1992
A
A
Hepatitis B Community Resources