Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
81 - 100 (of 13600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Interesting stuff ... http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0161313 Antiviral Efficacy and Host Innate...
3 answers |
My Fibroscan result which I got last evening is 9.0KPA am in great tension, bcz my pcr is only 500/iuml and hbsag quantative are also ver...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Feb - 2015 HbsAg : +ve HBV DNA : Undetected (Method: [HBV DNA - PCR (Quantitative)- Viral Load ] - COBAS TaqMan (Viral Load)) ALT : 72...
8 answers | 3 comments |
in many posts i have suggested fibroscan for detection of liver damage but i have forgot to mention that it is not accurate when alt/as...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Stef ( with Dues respect to others at the same time) THis is for my brother. Indian age 30 .. was diagnosed almost 10 yrs bac...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hey all... I had unprotected sex in 28/12/2015 and in 6/2/2016 i discovered I'm hiv positive. My dr ran stds tests and one of them was...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Just started viread but having back pain what can i do since i dont want to stop d drug chronic hbv.
5 answers | 3 comments |
I've started interferon 5 weeks ago, I will try to keep updating in this thread and put related questions here. week 0: ALT 30 HBV ...
90 answers | 10 comments |
Hello, I would like to ask if i put myself in Danger, My friend is a hepatitis b carrier for almost 6 years now, Last week we had a p...
1 answer |
Hi, If anyone can suggest me the best place for treatment of Hepatitis B in India? I have tried hard but could not find a hospital is ...
328 answers | 19 comments |
Is it possible to cure this kind of disease?..I'm so hopeless, many times I commit suicide. I live my life everyday in misery, always cry...
6 answers |
Kissing and hugging can transmit hepatitis virus? If you have some ecsema rashes or any wounds in your mouth during the intercouse with i...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone. I found out from my girlfriend that she is positive for HBV yesterday. We recently decided to take our relationship to th...
4 answers |
hello i did my six month test again. lever funciton completely normal, ultrasound done last month showing everything normal, endos...
Where can the hbsag quantitative test done in Frankfurt? (Address/Phone Number) What's the cost and how many days does it takes to get t...
4 answers |
https://news.usc.edu/99456/mothers-hepatitis-b-supports-chronic-infection-in-children-study-finds/
2 answers |
As many on here know, I'm on TAF through a clinical trial. For the past 6 months, my liver enzyes (ALT and AST) have stabilized into a no...
9 answers | 6 comments |
Hi I wanted to know if you've had 3 shots of (not had 4th one yet ) vaccines . Does this give you full protection before you've had an ex...
1 answer |
Hi All, I've been reading your stories and have found some useful information from the members here. I'd like to thank each of you for...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Does the intake of any medicine affect the reliability of tests for hepatitis b and hepatitis c? Thanks
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy
Blank