Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
81 - 100 (of 14167) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
please i want to no weather moringa which is prove by the chanis medical officers is the right herbs for the hepatitis b.this is because ...
5 answers | 7 comments |
I am 30 years old. I have been inactive carier of Hepatitis B for several years with negative PCR and normal LFT and negative HbeAg until...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm taking entecavir,1 mg dose daily, from the beginning of March this year. Age 27, male On the 6th month of entecavir treatment ...
Here's a link to a recent study which concludes a three day fasting period can regenerate the entire immune system. I wonder if it could ...
6 answers | 7 comments |
Good day, everyone. What's next after HBeAg seroconversion? Thank you in advance for your reply.
1 answer | 2 comments |
HBsAG possitive. Done Liver function test everything is normal except billurubin is 1.4. what should i do.
| 1 comment |
Hi, My blood results came back and my PCP is referring me to a gastroenterologist but his earliest appointment is in a month. Based on...
|
Just got my vitd and pth intact results as follows: Vitd 25ho =36.1ng/ml PTH intact =26 pg/ml Should I take vitd3? If yes how much? ...
I had a panel of tests done to test for hepatitis A,B and C after 14 weeks post exposure to a woman of unknown status. the tests were don...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Community, My body often feels so stiff, my muscles ache and the whole body feels as if it is held tightly. Very uncomfortable feelin...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Hello everyone, is it normal in Immune clearance to have a dark stool? And sometime the area on my liver part ache.Thanks
1 answer |
In march I got the first shot of the hbv vaccine through a work physical. Three weeks ago, I started dating a woman that has chronic hbv...
3 answers |
Hi All I know HBV patients cannot donate blood (i mean hbv blood will not be accepted) But Can we donate organs (on death)?
So guys top line results for ArB-1420 cohort 4 got announced today where 12 patients received a total of 5 bi weekly doses. 9/12 patiens ...
7 answers | 29 comments |
I'm a guy met a random guy on internet & then we hoooked up. he gave me unprotected licks on my penis & I did the same but I sukced his p...
2 answers | 12 comments |
Every 2nd Tuesday in APPOLO health city Jublee hills Every 3rd monday in GASTRO international in madhapur . Please use this facility. ...
1 answer |
In this document: https://www.ilc-congress.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ebooks/2017EASL_WEB_FullEmbargo.pdf It says: Background and ...
3 answers | 18 comments |
Alt is increased from 37 to 50 in 3 months. But DNA is decreased i.e 190 IU/ml now(18/09/2017). Previously its 6000 IU/ml(15/06/2017) .U...
1 answer | 1 comment |
What can be the reason of hypotension espacially postural hypotension in hbv pateint.can vit D and k2 supplemnt be the cause? My friend i...
Dear sir my hbsag is postive but pcr is nagative My hbsag cuttoff value is 3533.14 how to nagative my hbsag test
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Hepatitis B Community Resources