Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
81 - 100 (of 13534) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://www.itbhu.org/chronicle/archives/2007/10/index.html#001506 search for MeriNews and read the article. IT BHU is one of the most...
11 answers |
Here are test result. Hepatitis B Surface >1000.0 IU/mL antigen(ECLIA) Method: Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay(ECLIA) Hepati...
5 answers | 6 comments |
Guys I just bought my regular dose of baraclude .5mg today and there has been a price drop to inr745 for 10 tablets from 2450.BMS has fin...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello Everyone, Can someone please help me with my result? Here's my Result last year (2015) Anti HBC IgM - 11.00 (Positive) H...
3 answers |
iam diagnosed hep b in 2015 when i did blood donation. here are my readings . recently i see urine color is yellow sometime dark, sometim...
1 answer |
I've started interferon 5 weeks ago, I will try to keep updating in this thread and put related questions here. week 0: ALT 30 HBV ...
89 answers | 10 comments |
Let's say you are inactive hbv chronic carrier, no signs to liver damage, no fibrosis, mild fatty liver. Should you avoid drinking alcoh...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My wife with HBsAg that is first test value is 7010 , after 2 months it will be 483.82 iu/ml. those tests are CMIA tests But I am not suf...
The doctor says I'm immune to HBV due to vaccine. The CDC says the vaccine is over 90% effective. Does that mean the virus works for me o...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1575090 tn?1296531294
hello everyone.. is there a cure for hepatitis b?
2 answers |
Hi, I have a member in family with chronic hepatitis B, probably infected 16 years ago, when she had the symptoms of acute hepatitis B, i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
pls whoever know about drugs or food supplement it would be to cure or to make HBeAg seroconversion pls let us know and share a common in...
16 answers |
May heppa b ako..last 2009 ko pa nalaman.bumagsak ako sa medical.so...ang ginawa ko nalng mamasukan.nag alaga ako ng bata ngaun.possible ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have read some different articles and some have said that hepatitis B can be spread through saliva and to avoid sharing utensils with s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Everyone, What does Igg and Igm (both positive) mean? Thanks.
I got tested 2 months ago with a Boderline result from the lab...I'm pretty sure I've been vaccinated from my former jobs but it has been...
3 answers |
Hi all, I've been lurking for a few months and I'd like to thank everyone actively posting on this forum, offering knowledge and suppo...
2 answers | 2 comments |
In the most recent article on Gilead from Bloomberg, there was a interesting comment about new treatment that's pending FDA's approval. I...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed of chronic hepatitis b and I started going to hospital since last year. I took some tests last year including the viral l...
Hello, I have a question: is anyone here who had bone marrow transplant and also has chronic hep b?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources