Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
81 - 100 (of 13375) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi..please can anybody tell me how much is the price of baraclude 500 mcg in india?and also tenofovir..thank you very much for your help..
29 answers |
My son (26 years old) has taken Entecavir for 2 years. He became undetectable for one year (less than 6UI--last year). His test this mo...
9 answers |
Hello Friends, I have been stupid enough to visit a massage parlor 4 months ago. The following activities took place. 1)I sucked he...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Is anyone experienced leukopenia and thrombocytopenia because of entecavir side effect?
1 answer |
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/maxwell-biotech-venture-funds-portfolio-company-hepatera-announces-start-of-second-phase-2-clinic...
3 answers |
Hi HbsAg results from Elisa is shown as below: COV 0.193 TRST OD 2.486 However the HBV DNA showed negative. What does this m...
1 answer |
http://www.biopharmadive.com/news/china-slashes-prices-of-top-selling-cancer-hep-b-drugs/419664/ Dive Brief: AstraZeneca's (AZ) Iress...
hbeag becomin non reactve n ant hbeag reactve after tkin medications is a gud sign? hbsg value lowerin to 1.0 from 2.0 wat does ths ...
41 answers | 3 comments |
Can anyone suggest me if a patient HBV DNA Quantitative value 28680 IU/mL, He should take medicine or not and if he should take the medic...
3 answers |
Can any suggest me what type of healthy diet a patient should take to eliminate HBV chronic infection
2 answers |
is it possible to have side effects after 4 hours of having my tnefovir tablet please guide
2 answers | 1 comment |
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27166128 CONCLUSIONS: CHB patients who receive statin therapy have a dose-dependent reduction in...
My Fibroscan result which I got last evening is 9.0KPA am in great tension, bcz my pcr is only 500/iuml and hbsag quantative are also ver...
18 answers |
http://hepbblog.org/2016/05/18/is-a-cure-for-hepatitis-b-coming-experts-say-yes/
1 answer |
Hello everyone Hope you doing well, I rechecked my Fibroscan report in Feb 2016 it was 5.0 now I cheeked it again on 20 May it show 5...
1 answer |
Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any update on birinapant?
1 answer |
Any updates with Abx203(Nasvac) of Cuba ?
14 answers | 2 comments |
While taking premarital tests, we discovered that my fiancée is heb b positive. I love her very much and want to marry her. She currently...
25 answers | 4 comments |
16584782 tn?1449398004
Hi everyone excuse my grammar. I had a checkup with my doctor yesterday and I asked me if I want to go on peg intereferon even though...
45 answers | 16 comments |
Hi all, I am very new and don't know much about hbv chronic and how it affects, Well my gf has chronic hbv,she is 18 now, and I want to...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...