Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
101 - 120 (of 14154) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi folks, I've been asked to undergo a liver biopsy soon by my doctor. As I've asked before in this community, I'm quite afraid of this s...
7 answers | 16 comments |
I am a EU national living and working in a non-EU country. I have citizenship of both countries. The healthcare system of the non-EU coun...
I recived oral sex and protected vaginal sex follwed by a flu like ilness at 6 weeks and now i just have a dull ache behind my ribs, i th...
9 answers | 3 comments |
Letter from blood donation organization indicating my HBsAg test is positive. I have been married and monogamous for 35 years. Husband wa...
2 answers |
http://replicorinc.cmail19.com/t/d-l-urhtkiy-bkiukjhu-y/
2 answers | 14 comments |
I was tasted positive to hepatitis b and my doctor advice to do ultrasound scan and liver function test the result is below Total biliru...
1 answer |
Is fatty liver and fibrosis related? Does the former come ahead of the latter? My liver is 10% fatty (MRE results) and has stiffness of...
12 answers | 14 comments |
Hi, I am a 27 year old male and I was diagnosed with chronic Hepatitis B in 2012. Since then, I have been taking Zeffix (Lamivudine). Rec...
5 answers | 7 comments |
According to a recent study, HCC risk can be cut by 60% in inactive carriers as well, who have a low risk to begin with. I believe it's a...
Alt is increased from 37 to 50 in 3 months. But DNA is decreased i.e 190 IU/ml now(18/09/2017). Previously its 6000 IU/ml(15/06/2017) .U...
Every morning I wake up with a hate for virus that is living in me. Everyday I search for cure. I kow everybody who is having hepatitis B...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Avatar universal snowbell_08 test patient's count 1.Hbsag titer 1. 0.077 ...
2 answers |
Hi guys can a person with hepb go and study in europe and i am on viread?
1 answer | 1 comment |
She is my new gf. Honest told me she have hep b 20 years ago. Now hbsag +. Hbeag - anti hbeag + all time normal liver enzymes. She st...
1 answer |
I received a letter saying the Hep B antigen is "non reactive", more tests ordered. I will contact my doctor tomorrow. What does that m...
29 answers |
Hello, I was diagnosed of hepatitis B in August 2017 and did a scan to examine my liver. The result came out that my liver is increase...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am Devastated and Confused by Chronic HBV Diagnosis. I am 31, and was negative for hep 1 year ago, 2 weeks ago they diagnosed me chroni...
9 answers | 8 comments |
I think hcc is what most chronic hbvers are afraid of. I'm over 40 years old man with chronic hbv. So far I've done fibroscan only once a...
49 answers | 20 comments |
I recently got my fibroscan done for the first time. It turned out to be a very unusual experience. The doctor performing the scan couldn...
Hello everyone .Hope you are doing well. Below are the 6 monthly test reports. AFP 2.36ng/ml HBV DNA 18.6 IU /ml Sgpt/sgot 23/25 Hbs...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Hepatitis B Community Resources