Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

141 - 160 (of 12958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://www.aphc.info/materials-2016/ Slides and videos of presentations. As usual, very good summaries of the latest in HBV treatments and developments. Personally (I wasn't there), I think this year's presentations are more consolid...
StephenCastlecrag | Last answer
Hello.. Recently i have experienced an strange incident which is making me very nervous, please help me.. 1) During a blood group test, medical faculty person punctured my finger & touch this finger with a chemical solution (used...
Sickyyyyyyy | Last answer
What is the best way to boost immune system while on interferon treatment especially white blood cell my recent test show that my WBC is 3090 cells/mm and normal value is between 4000 to 11000 . Please I really need your help . Am consta...
soa923 | Last answer
I am a student in China. I have got a post-doc position at Germany, and would arrive at Germany in September. I know that any residents should get an insurance in Germany. But I have Hepatitis B virus infection and I am taking the an...
Shannfan | Posted
Is it just me or others also who feel fatigue all the time along with muscle pain, especially in the legs and ankle area. I am on entacavir for over months now with hbvdna <20iu/ml. Alt/ast is normal Vitamin d is normal after taking...
man12345678 | Last answer
Hi guys hope you can help me as I don't know how to read lab results and my doc app it's not until next week Got my lab results from hep B, I was infected 1 year ago just need to know if my body was able to clear it Results are; ...
espiroqueto | Last answer
My doctor told me if my alt is still up and depending on the blood work (hbsag, etc test) results before my April test, he might want to do a liver biopsy. With the reading here, fibroscan seems to good, and researched some on the I...
FingHb | Last answer
if I vaccine a gal for six month before marriage I hope she will no longer contact the virus?
okoligee | Last answer
How accurate is this statistic of 1 out of 4 people with chronic hbv will die from cirrohsis or liver cancer? Is this statement before all the treatments were available, or are they recent. I also read that people with chronic hb can g...
FingHb | Last answer
Thanks to everyone for the valuable information provided here. I've had Hep B for 8 yrs and on ent for 7 yrs. I sero converted to e-antigen negative after 7 months and DNA is undetectable. After reading about the S antigen quantitative t...
jamesdc | Last answer
Today I heard from my liver doctor that TAF will be available to hep b patients in june. He said he didn't want me to get off entecavir for at least a year because not enough data with TAF and also of my kidney issues. he said he was one...
hepbcurepls | Last answer
I was walking at the mall, and got really hot, and broke out in little red rash, and was really itch. Might be hep b related. Maybe not. It's been happening for the past couple years. Has anybody experience these little itchy rashes?...
FingHb | Last answer
I am taking baraclude for 3 years. My wife and I are thinking to have a baby. One doctor says it's not safe to do this while still on medication. Another one states the oposite. I looked for studies but all I could find was refferring to...
Diogene | Last comment
Now that the US has self directed labs I decided to order B12. I've been taking b12 supplements daily, about 1200 mcg, but read it's water soluble and what is not needed gets excreted out, so no toxicity. Well, my levels were 1,131 pg/...
twinboys1girl4me | Last answer
Could BHT Inactivate Herpes & Other Lipid Coated Viruses? By Advanced Health & Life Extension September 01, 2008 BHT is an antioxidant and common food preservative, approved by the FDA for food, oils and fats. Over 25 years ago, a p...
chanthou | Last comment
I know it's personal, but how many years have you guys been chronic hb? Or when did you find out you are chronic? Me I just found out 3 weeks ago, going to be a month next Thursday.
FingHb | Last answer
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3809736-arbutus-biopharma-is-currently-in-second-place-in-the-race-for-an-hbv-cure Not sure why they always omnit Replicor in acticles like this :/
sorte | Last answer
I was reading a old article on here posted that Genotype C hep B carriers from birth seroconvert to hbsag - and hsbab + naturally at a higher rate when they reach age 60. I am not sure if that information is correct, but if anyone rememb...
hepbcurepls | Last answer
where have you been at? are you here? new member questions are at all time high and this is mainly your dept. ^_^ ! anyways hope to see you soon again.
hepbcurepls | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...