Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

141 - 160 (of 13251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Centenarians%20have%20good%20Vitamin%20D%20Receptor%20genes%20%28or%20take%20lots%20of%20vitamin%20D%29%20%E2%80%93%20March%202016 Centenarians have good Vitamin D Receptor genes (or tak...
  Posted
I am 53 years old last month I have went for preventive health check up and based on the report findings the followings noted; SGOT 83 IU/L ,SGPT 200 IU/L , Doctor recmended me to see the Gastro.consultant , the gastro.consultant advised...
  Posted
please sugguest that i am taking tenefovir from last since months after 1hour my meal and now i taking it after 30 minutes of having i meal is this change of time is okk because i am feeling some hotteness in my stomach after having it p...
  Posted
Good day! Why is it my last year results on hbv dna was >110,000,00 and my sgpt is 69 that time.and after 3 months my sgpt is 98. Can somebody pls explain the spike on my sgpt?Thank you
  Posted
i am bit confusing as my dna is <20 what doest it mean and biopsy is good option and i am taking ursocol 450 mg twice it is it okk . i was taking nusam and ursocol and doctor stop that and told to continue the urosocol with tenefovir . i...
  Posted
Opinion of doctor Gish From HBF. Any thoughts? http://hepbblog.org/2016/03/23/forget-surface-antibodies-if-you-have-both-undetectable-viral-load-and-hbsag-you-might-be-functionally-cured/
  Posted
So Ive been taking viread before bed for the last 4 years. My hair has been receeding and falling out throughout those years. It is now getting really aggressive and noticable. I stopped taking viread for a month to see if it would rever...
  Posted
is there any possibility that a non European person could buy viread or taf from France, italy or any other country? because in my country Gilead doesn't allow us to use Viread for hbv (No AMM for HBV actually even 10 years after its re...
  Posted
I have been taking entecavir for nearly 2.5 years. Results of fibroscan went from around 7.6pa to 4.4pa and then in latest its 7pa. Has anyone experience this?
  Posted
Hi needadvicewithhep. Can you please pm me asap. I have lost the link to you, sorry. I will catch up with you then. Thanks mrr49
  Posted
Pwede po ba akong mgtrabaho sa barko bilang messman kahit hepa b reactive ako
  Posted
Can i still work as a messman even if im hbsag reactive...
  Posted
I had a hbv 2 years ago and have been ill ever since. Temperature s, autonomic problems, swelling, chronic fatigue, constant viral infections. Also my family now all have the same symptoms. So could it be possible that the vaccine has do...
  Posted
Hi Stef, Aduiski and others As stated in other post of mine I started taking entecavir 0.50mg and it's been a month now. I started getting muscular weakness in legs (calf muscle). I feel the weakness and little muscle fatigue da...
  Posted
6359077 tn?1441489904
I've been watching videos one YouTube about how to make your own liposomal glutathion with altra sonic jewelry cleaners. Have also been looking into acytle glutathione. Would like to hear people's thoughts on this if anyone has experi...
  Posted
I read few old posts on the forum of Entecavir being linked to cancer during its early animal clinical trials, but it seems that this hasn't been the case for humans so far. Does anyone has any more detailed info about it?
  Posted
My blood test shows Test Result Unit Age/Sex Based Reference Range HBsAg >240 Positive 1.0 Positive HBsAb 1.5 NonReactive mIU/mL > 10 Protective < 10 NonReactive HCV Ab 0.25 Negative ...
  Posted
the GS-4774 Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with chronic HBV infection who are currently not receiving treatment, is fully enrolled and the 24-week results are projected to be available in the second quarter of 2016
  Posted
Does anyone know how hepatitis "D" virus survive outside the body ? pay attention hepatitis "D" (i mean the needle)
  Posted
Which is a more ethical company of these two...working in the interest of patients?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy