Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
141 - 160 (of 14156) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1350822 tn?1276884482
Just wanted to let everyone know that my results came back today and the doctor says I am healed of Hep B!! I was infected last year 201...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone It's a long time didn't passe....old members know me...and my story with hep b...in my post(my feedback) Now I am pregnant ...
3 answers |
I found the result 6 years ago, never went to the doctor till this year, because I never could grasp the idea of me being in a condition ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, i am new here. I am so thankful i have found this site. May Chronic hepa b rin ako. Next month, medical exam ko na sa st ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Can i still do some vaccination even diagnosed with hepa b 5 years ago?
2 answers |
So guys I went for a fibroscan a few days ago. I'm 5 foot 7, 59 kg male thus very lean. Though surprisingly, the M probe of the fibroscan...
Consider that you have known that person for a long long time as friends before you started dating, so it is not a stranger. Consider t...
6 answers | 20 comments |
Hi! I have a friend who has been diagnose of Hepatitis B and I would like to help him to find a good doctor here in the Philippines to tr...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I had a colleague who was hipatitice b positive he got a cut on his finger from knife which we use in our work two days later I also got ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I was wondering if there has ever been anyone who has been cured of Hep b. Is it possible to cure yourself or take medications to help y...
47 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, In 2006 i have admitted at hospital due to some health condition and doctor at last told me that i have Hepatitis B and suggested to...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi guys wanted to know regarding tourist visa: I am going to phuket in thailand for 7 days om tourist visa and i am on tenofovir for h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been taking TDF for HBV for 1 year & 8 months at 12:20 am (Night ) same time continue after taking food as my Dr. Suggest.But he i...
3 answers | 8 comments |
I have had slowly elevating alphafeto-protein for the past decade. On the most recent result I got it was at an all time high of 21.4 ng/...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I dont have an problems with my immune system and I just got diagnosed with HBV at 31...I Was tested last year and was negative... HOW IS...
Before a day I was in the hospital for stomach pain, vomiting ... They gave me an infant and an infusion and they let me go home. The nex...
3 answers |
We had sex many times over 6 months. We used condoms (for avoiding pregnancy) but i did penetrate without a condom at the start of sex an...
6 answers | 15 comments |
By when will the Indian generics of TAF b available in India and Asian markets.
2 answers | 3 comments |
I'm positive HEPA b I want this gone.I need a work now no company will accept me.I hope you help me and others who have same case.I hope ...
1 answer |
Hi, I just joined the forum. I found out that I have hepatitis b accidentally. My HBSAG quantitative is 1627.54 IU/mL and HBV DNA val...
6 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Hepatitis B Community Resources