Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
141 - 160 (of 13302) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 22, adopted and was born in China. I contracted Hep B via mother-to-child birth because of lack of vaccines. I'm also a queer lesbian...
1 answer |
Sir My liver Is Hyperecohic and i have also HBV disorder. can u tell me Hyperechoic Mean 3.OR 4 Fibrosis. thanx
1 answer |
My latest US result shows new findings that was not in the previous result. It says the common bile duct is upper normal measuring 6 mm i...
1 answer |
17174583 tn?1456156546
Hello. I am 32 old, female. Please excuse my bad English. I have been diagnosed with hep b in 2013 when I did my blood work due to ext...
41 answers | 10 comments |
Hi,I am 26,I recently tested my blood and HBsAg appeared positive,I don't have idea From where I got infected but I doubt that might ...
7 answers |
Arrowhead just changed its name from Research to Pharmaceutical. Given recent aricles about expansion and only one drug ARC-520 in mid st...
4 answers | 1 comment |
hello to all of you. I´ve been here in this forum since I found out about my hep b. I stopped reading the posts here because I was gett...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am of 32 years. I am from Pakistan. I diagnosed with HBV chronic in 2009. I went to the doctor. Due to heavy load of virus ( that w...
15 answers | 13 comments |
Hi, my local laboratory operates with normal ALT levels as follows: for men, <70U/L, and women,<45U/L. However on the guidlines of WHO an...
7 answers |
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me out here (encouraging words? advice? share experience?? I'm really not sure what I need to he...
6 answers | 7 comments |
1328318 tn?1277787600
im female, 23, and a nurse.. i'm currently unemployed because i was detected to have Hepa B and i guess i acquired it thru an accidental ...
20 answers | 2 comments |
I just want a cure for this
2 answers |
Hola.i am women 36 years from rumania y reside en España.i learned that i have hepatitis b 4 years ago and i am very afraid of cáncer.i w...
9624973 tn?1413019730
i took Fortifikat Forte for a few months, and now i was searching for something better , i found this : Liver-Pro-Advanced-Antioxidant-P...
2 answers |
NEW YORK, April 4, 2016 – Replicor Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company targeting a cure for chronic hepatitis B and D patien...
1 answer |
My treatment has been stopped because my cpk is extremely high. It's been high since I started treatment 22 months ago. My gastro is send...
2 answers |
17456918 tn?1460952162
How to build immune system? What supplements can be taken? Has anyone tried Milk Thistle? What food and exercises benefits?
2 answers |
Hello, please help me ... i am becoming pretty paranoid, especially because of rashes on my skin for which i dont know if they are allerg...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I recently got my series for hepatitis B vaccine. I went back and had blood work to check my titer. Dr.s office faxed me results and ...
17456918 tn?1460952162
Since the day I received the news that I am hep b positive I have felt so disgusted. I felt so alone no one in my family knows about my c...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources