Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
141 - 160 (of 14082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Namaste! My misses is infected with hepatitis B. She is 29 years old and she just became mother of second child. Before maternity...
3 answers | 6 comments |
I've this constant pain all over my body in muscles, and joints. Each of my joint aches when I move it, some joints even without moving, ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Two weeks ago, I went to a sauna club, after I took a shower. I asked a woman to provide massage to me. At first, she did ear cleaning to...
1 answer |
Here is the link to my post after learning that I have successfully cleared the virus http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/HBsAG-NON...
74 answers | 2 comments |
I was diagnosed with hep B 10yrs ago and two years ago I have fatty liver I have reduce my weight. I did ultrasound today which shows my ...
Yesterday I was with a new girl friend, we exchanged deep kissing and I fingered her vagina then wiped my fingers with a tissue, but forg...
2 answers |
I do not plan to have sex or engage in risky behavior such as sharing needles or razors with him. Does that mean I'm still at a higher ri...
4 answers |
Test results after testing positive to hepatitis B in May 2016 are as follows: ALT 18.7,AST 21.4,ALK 26.3,Total bilirubin 13.6,Conj Bil 2...
11 answers | 5 comments |
may tanong lang po ako. I just found out this afternoon na hepa B reactive upon follow up on my application as sales agent here in the p...
1 answer |
Notes from "Chronic Hepatitis B: Preventing, Detecting, and Managing Viral Resistance" by Keeffe, Emmet B., Dieterich, Douglas T., Pawlot...
16 answers |
May 3-17 HBSAG 8277 June 5-17 HBSAG 7329 Whats the meaning of that it is posible to cure my hbv?
1 answer |
HBV positive result should not be sole basis for rejecting job applicants 3 days ago, Elma Sandoval A job applicant who tests positive ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Is depression/anxiety one of the symptoms of chronic hbv?
12 answers | 4 comments |
Like always the biggest fear for the hep b patients is the social discrimination they face which is more difficult than fighting with the...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hello community, I think this is a question each and everyone of us with chronic hepB is wondering about. When could we expect to have a ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a full checkup and here are my results... Blood Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Negative Hepatitis B Surface Antibody 100...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hello.... currently i am suffering from ITP. ( low platelete count) recently I did the test again test the results are below. HBV...
2 answers |
Hi everone, I have been in a confusion since a while. Can anyone with seroconversion in hepatits b go for unprotected sex!! Like, i...
1 answer |
Please Stef2011 and all I was diagonised of hepB in 2010, and at about july of that year a doctor recommended Liv.52 for me. I took it un...
8 answers |
Hello, It's been a while since I've been on the board. I am an almost 44 year old female that has had HBV since birth. I'm e-antigen...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources