Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
141 - 160 (of 13970) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My fiance did a blood testing and found that he had HBV (positive). I heard that this kind of virus is spread by blood or sex and so on, ...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Hey Stef2011, So I have hbeag- hbv; while fibroscan, LFT etc are normal; hbsag is high ~ 50k iu/ml. What was the main thing that got your...
2 answers | 1 comment |
qor
I am female, 28 y.o. I have known being the carrier for about 10 years (probably since birth). I first started treatment since Jan 08, d...
337 answers | 6 comments |
Recently I am tested with HBsAg Test and It Says Sample Value: 7373.93 Index/mL Here Non-Reactive 1.0 Index/mL Opinion ...
2 answers |
Hi all, i am 24 yrs year old from india got diagnosed with chronic hep b 2 months ago in jan my hbv dna quantitative was 170000000 millio...
2 answers | 8 comments |
hi everyone when is an Hep B test conclusive after extreme high risk! thank you! please help!
Hi all in India, Please provide pointers of any direct manufacturers of tenofovir 300 mg in India. I trust TENOF from hetero is manufact...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi , every one my virus uncountable doctor recommend Viread and Centurus i consult other doctor they recommended Tenfo-B and Cavidex...
1 answer |
Ive already consulted a doctor and do some test my anti HBe 1.28 non reactive and my HBeAg 2.63 is in grey zone ..what do i need to do ....
I was talking to an individual close to a month ago and he accidentally got some spit into my eye. I had read prior to that that HCV and ...
7 answers |
4296693 tn?1352380627
I am A Hep-B victim, I was diagnosed last Month that I am a Healthy Hep-B Carrier. but I've just found out that how to detoxify your liv...
8 answers |
Hi all i got hep b which is chronic i have a girl friend and i didnot tell her that i got this virus this month we start sex and we have ...
1 answer |
4552918 tn?1356990479
my hbv dna quantative is 3450 iu/ml ...im in what stage???and is tenofovir best medicine for this stage of medice???and how long its goin...
18 answers |
It just happened that i do test for Hepa B for school's requirements. i just wanted to know if some here could help and explain the resul...
1 answer |
Good day. Paalis na aq ngayong 04-06-2017. Kaso unfit pa aq sa medical ko. pano matatangal ang (heppa b reactive) ng isang linggo? plsss ...
1 answer |
Heb B DNA values / ALT / AST Oct 2015 - DNA 40 IU/mL, ALT - 16, AST - 17 Jan 2016 - DNA 150 IU/mL, ALT - 17, AST - 21 After that st...
4 answers | 6 comments |
Hi so I had a potential Hep B exposure last year. I got tested like 10-11 weeks post exposure and had the following results: 1. HBC tota...
1 answer |
I got tested reactive for Hepatitis B in January and I just got result for the HBV scan, 1177 IU/ML. Please what does it mean? I'm no...
Please Help. I have been on tenofirvi from June to February. I have taken the drug since the start of March. Now I feel Slight stomach up...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources