Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
161 - 180 (of 13713) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been hep b positive for many years now. But for the past 3 years i have been consistently unwell. I always feel malaise. My dna is...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. I'm a nurse and in 2011 I was vaccinated against Hep B. I was tested negative for the hep b antigen at the time and following my thre...
1 answer |
Any pregnant women being treated for HBV? What is your experience?
5 answers | 7 comments |
I treated with hep b 14 years ago for 1.5 years with epivir and got hbv e antibodies and afterwards, I stop epivir and every 6 months I c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
ContraVir Reports New CRV431 Data Highlighting Synergistic Activity with CMX157 Against Hepatitis B EDISON, N.J., Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNews...
15 answers | 3 comments |
Hi All I will be completing 7 months on entecavir 0.5 mg . 1. Viral load undetectable (less than 20 iu /ml) 2. HBsAg gone up to 2656...
Hello, I'm new here. I was diagnosed with hepatitis B+D in 2006. I received treatment with Pegynterferon Alfa 2A for a year but proved in...
73 answers |
My mother has become resistant to both lamivudine 100 and entecavir 0.5, in that case which one can be considered a better option-etv+tdf...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Tow months ago (one year Viread), my Viral load came down to 26 IU/ml, ALT, AST became normal, ultrasound was also stable. But someti...
10 answers | 10 comments |
Hi all, many in this forum encourage us to take ca. 10000iu vit d3 daily. Should this amount be taken at once or should it be taken in sm...
3 answers | 2 comments |
It is a proven fact that vit c boosts immunity act prophylactically against common cold and other diseases but do they play role against ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, does chronic hepatitis b cause bloating of the stomach? This happens often right after eating food. I've suffered from this issue as ...
Chronic carrier probably 45/50yrs. Age 67yrs old. Hbvdna never higher than 500. Hbsag quantitive was on first test 5060, second test just...
6 answers | 7 comments |
Has anyone that has chronic HBV have orange urine in the morning? After drinking more water urine is yellow again but seems to happen ev...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend has Chronic Hepatitis B, I had the first vaccination along with a shot of emergency haemoglobin in March. My second vaccine...
1 answer |
So i was searching, and i found it. the article http://www.medicaldaily.com/hepatitis-b-infection-100-eliminated-cancer-drug-combinat...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patient with Hepatitis B in Multiple Ascending Dose Portion of Phase 1/2 Study of ARC-521 http:/...
1 answer |
please help me doctor stop my tenfovir because my anti hbs was positive 22.87 and lft was 200 and my dna was < 20 in march and before my...
4 answers | 4 comments |
1328318 tn?1277787600
im female, 23, and a nurse.. i'm currently unemployed because i was detected to have Hepa B and i guess i acquired it thru an accidental ...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone. Can somebody help me or explain my laboratory results. Here's the story, I was just recently undergone Hbsag screening last ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources