Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
161 - 180 (of 13301) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17456918 tn?1460952162
How many years of active hepatitis b without treatments causes cirrhosis?
4 answers |
No Images? Click here Media Contact: Alexandra Peterson ***@**** 212-508-9709 Replicor to Make Three Presentations at EASL 2016...
17456918 tn?1460952162
Has anyone here ever been cured from chronic hepatitis b or know someone who has? I'm aware of acute hepatitis b in some cases curing on ...
3 answers |
17456918 tn?1460952162
Has anyone experience nail discoloration after starting viread?
5 answers | 6 comments |
pls whoever know about drugs or food supplement it would be to cure or to make HBeAg seroconversion pls let us know and share a common in...
13 answers |
Feb - 2015 HbsAg : +ve HBV DNA : Undetected (Method: [HBV DNA - PCR (Quantitative)- Viral Load ] - COBAS TaqMan (Viral Load)) ALT : 72...
7 answers | 1 comment |
17456918 tn?1460952162
I found out 6 months ago that I'm a chronic carrier of hep b. My ALT is 40u/l AST 30u/l DNA is 944. I found out I was never vaccinated as...
6 answers | 8 comments |
Hello all, I've read here in this forum and elsewhere about the health benefits of nigella sativa, in particular in relation to liver and...
Free camp for assessment of liver fibrosis by fibroscan at Pune, India. Along with this free blood test for liver enzymes. Time: 10a...
Hi, Wanted to understand if there is any study which corelates between ALT levels and Fibroscan result. Like if your ALT is below 30 o...
4 answers |
please guide that i am taking tenefovir from last six months for some days i am feeling the hotteness in stomach and hotteness in lower ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
can i drink after 30 minutes of taking teneofovir is it fine to have water after my medicines
1 answer |
Is it possible for one to test positive to hbv after the first shot of hepatitis vaccine that is to say an inconclusive vaccination.
1 answer |
Hi, I just had my second child 7 weeks ago. I stopped taking VIREAD FOR 3 weeks after gave birth because of breastfeeding. But ALT was...
1 answer |
HBV
Please help me to understand this results. Can I still get cured? Please see attached picture
9 answers |
HI GOOD DAY po ask lng po kc wala po talaga ako alam sa sakit ko basta lng po sbi ng doctor nung nagpamedical ako nmeron daw po akong hep...
HI GOOD DAY po ask lng po kc wala po talaga ako alam sa sakit ko basta lng po sbi ng doctor nung nagpamedical ako nmeron daw po akong hep...
Hello, I'm 30 years old and I've been a chronic HBV carrier my whole life, and started taking Viread 7 years ago. My blood tests and ult...
12 answers | 8 comments |
Just want to share results of HEP B treatment using TDF of my son (now 25 y.o) Baseline HBeAG + HBsAG 43,205.18 IU/ML Results fro...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Hi there, To cut the the chase I was seeing a girl and decided to meet up with her, short story things got little hot ; We kissed, I...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank