Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
161 - 180 (of 14119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got my result my patient count is >1000 and the cut off value is 1.00 tell me if im at the higher thank you
|
Hi, i might have take 2 x 0.5mg baraclude entecavir pills by mistake this morning. Will there be any side effects or concerns which shoul...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Does edema from hepatitis happen on both feet or can it happen with just one foot? My right foot is swollen with no obvious sign of injury.
Anti-HBc IgG and Anti-HBC IgM both reactive. Anyone have some ideas on why both reactive? HBV DNA >110 000 000 IU/ml SGOT/ AST ...
Hello I know I have hep b but I don't know detail information about the hep b checkup so any one help me to check the hep b in detail lik...
Very curious. And it's coming out quite soon. https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/07/223565/moroccan-medical-laboratory-releases-hom...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hi, i got a hbsag test yesterday, patient value= 303.2 and cut-off value=1.0, result is reactive. is this mean, i got higher level viru...
20 answers |
My Visceral Fat=7, Im not sure is it normal or not? Is it mean, because I eat more and gain more weight? Im 37 years old, tall -162 c...
173 cm tall and 67 kg,every one tells me that I'm too thin, specially my bony face, The rest of my family looks good weigh Waitin...
Dear doctor I've diagnosed hbv DNA test and it was positive with 492 iu/ml.after I took vitamin called liveril for 4 months, I re...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Can acute hep b symptoms start 2 to 3 weeks after possible exposure?
2 answers |
HBV
i have been suffering from CHBV for 5 years . i was taking enticuvir 0.5 mg for 3 years my HBeag -Sgpt Normal ,DNA 29.>.STOP medicine for...
3 answers | 2 comments |
If i start to have symptoms about 3 weeks after an encounter, is it still possible to be hep b? Most sites say 60 days the earliest.
Hi guys, I've always had the issue of postnasal drip/excess mucus that runs down from back of nose to the throat. When I wake up in the ...
Hello I finally got my fibroscan results and it was 5.4 so no fibrosis. Is this a good number or should it be lower? What is the F1 ratin...
1097503 tn?1257398437
hi everyone, i've been searching around for an answer for this so i'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. after getting ...
7 answers |
In 1995 I was diagnosed as having Hep B, this hasa affected my life for 22+ years. Recently I moved to Asia and this required me to have...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hi. ilang beses po sa 1 araw pwdeng inumin ang essentiale forte?
9 answers |
Hi all, I remember all three of my kids getting their blood tested for the antigen years ago. Two did not get the HBIG at birth and t...
7 answers | 5 comments |
I had unprotected sex 9 weeks ago and fear I might have contracted hepatitis. I have muscle aches, minor fatigue and itchy skin. I've tes...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Hepatitis B Community Resources