Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
161 - 180 (of 13535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear friends. On my last visit which was yesterday my doc gave me a prescription for Entacavir. The dabate whether to start a treatment o...
2 answers |
If COI=6450 is this high risk r low
1 answer |
my wife hbsag value is 483 iu/ml but iam not effected that virus. my wife test date is 18/04/2016 in that they show the value is Positi...
7 answers |
Hbv
I was diagnosed with hepatitis b and I am confused don't know where to start. Someone pls advice me. And also d financial implications.
2 answers | 2 comments |
Three months ago I started daily regiment of vitamin D3 (8000 IU). The reason for that was a small spike in Hep B DNA value and recommend...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Sir please Help me My wife suffer with hipatitis b that value is when "surgery"(first checkup value :apr 18th 2016 = 7010 iu/ml and a...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Friends I will like to deviate a little and share my problem with you guys perhaps someone can offer me help thank you. Am Julius I g...
2 answers |
I was tested fr hepatitis b the result was positive n COI 6450 is that chronic r acuit
2 answers |
need a doctor for hepatitis B im suffering with form past 10 years
2 answers |
hi guys. I'm hbv positive (E Ag negative). I develop serious side effects like extreme fatigue, breathlessness and palpitations anytime ...
6 answers |
Hi everyone! I've been taking Baraclude for a few years now, I had to stop for a few months due to insurance amd financial issues. ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Can some please help me to understand this,my doctor told me i have hepatitic b.i just went to ask for my test report and he gave me this...
2 answers |
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/contravir-combination-drugs-moving-quickly-123000592.html
My mum was diagnosed with hep b early this year and she has been on livolin forte but it's not helping.shes always tired and can't eat. P...
6 answers |
My Wife sufer with hepatitis b April 18 2016 tested HBsAg is 7010 iu/ml after 2 months re chek it will 483.82 iu/ml There is no symptom...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Last 2013 my viral count was more than a million but my liver is still normal based on fibroscan and ultrasound. My doctor said that i do...
1 answer |
pls help me what good food for hepa B?
3 answers | 1 comment |
another interesting news. http://www.nature.com/mt/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mt201694a.html
13 answers | 6 comments |
From the posts on this forum and other places i have came to know the foods which are either good or bad for hbv carriers.like coffee,fis...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Here are the results HbsAg w/ Titer Elisa reactive Anti-Hbs-eliza non-reactive AbeAg ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
stef2011
Italy
Blank