Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

161 - 180 (of 12959) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Nature, the herbal kingdom addresses hbv with success in most cases. Its worth considering.
TheHerbalist | Last answer
CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IONS) today announced that GSK has initiated a Phase 1 study of IONIS-HBV-LRx. Ionis earned a $1.5 million milestone payment from GSK related to the in...
sorte | Last answer
I just received result of HBV DNA test after 16 weeks of pegylated treatment : Before treatment HBV DNA is 7998 IU/ml. After 16 weeks of peg interferon injection 263 IU/ml . My question is...
soa923 | Last answer
Hello, I have a question: I have chronic Hep b and was prescribed antivirals based on my hepb dna more than quadrupling in a space of a couple of months from 150000 iu/ml to 700000iu/ml. Liver stiffness was 7.6kpa Liver function nor...
Hope_88 | Last answer
hi i have been diagnosed as a carrier of Hepatitis B... (HBsAg reactive Cut off: 3254 Count: 1.00 and Anti HBe reactive Cut off: 1.00 Count: 0.365) what is the meaning of those abbreviation? am i infectious? is there a cure or therapy fo...
jhune516 | Posted
When we keep taking interferon and clear hbsag does it mean cure?
okoligee | Last answer
About three weeks ago found out I was chronic hbv. Just got my THIRD blood work done in three weeks. Just found out I am hb e ag negative, HepBeAb positive, Hep B Core Ab, tot positive, and Hep B surface Ab, Qual not Reactive. WHat do...
FingHb | Last answer
HI In july I visited a doctor and she checked my glucose with glucose meter . What is the probability of getting Hep b if the lancet was reused ? I check hep b and hep c after three months and it was NEGATIVE and all liver function...
lib850 | Last answer
I find out on 16/01/15 that am hepatitis B positive through a Blood test.The doctor advice me to do viral load test and after the test the results was as follows : Hbv DNA =1, 049 iu/ copies Hbv viral DNA= 179 iu/ml Hbsag. ...
9924 | Last answer
Since Monolaurin binds to and disintegrates the viral lipid envelope of HBV would it also clear the cccDNA from the liver?
Lexi53 | Last answer
Hello i have had rly hard symptoms (tiredness , dark urine, bright stool, liverpain) in mid of November for 3 weeks , since then the only thing wich did not go away was the pain in my liverarea. I had several blood tests in this time d...
Hectorgonz | Last answer
hi.. i have the same condition and i have read the thing about this ALINIA... i am carrier of this virus (HbsAg) i just want to ask about the dosage if i am going to take this alinia.. how many tablets per day and how long should i take ...
jhune516 | Last answer
Do Hbeag -ve patients respond faster to antivirals/interferon or hbeag +ve?Which condition is better?What is the difference between the two class of patients?
Tom2013 | Last answer
Dear, doc.tanong ko Lang po kung nagagamot ba ang hipa B?! Kc nalaman ko Lang n me hipa B na ako..nong nag pa medical ako for abroad.na shocked ako nang nalaman ko n active daw hipa ko.at kilangan kun an ako uli ng dugo. 2.) Tapos me ...
aethan | Posted
Can you explain my bloodtest result? Thank you, HbsAg-1601 Reactive AntiHBS-0 non reactive HBeAg-0.43 non reactive Anti HBe-0.03 reactive Anti HBc IGM-0.04 non reactive Nti HBc Total - 10 reactive
CaptainHook23 | Last answer
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Nasdaq: ENTA) announced that it has expanded its research and development programs within the company’s core focus areas of virology and liver disease to include new programs to treat hepatitis B virus (HBV...
sorte | Posted
Got 15 Gpt 15 Hbsag non reaktif Anti-hbe reaktif What does it mean? Sorry, i am not good enough in english
Adadeh | Last comment
Hi and thanks for looking at this post. I have been diagnosed with Hep B. I was admitted to hospital with exceptional readings (ALT >4,000, bilirubin 180, all pho 162, gamma get 417, AST >2,500). I've been given various drips and the num...
Chadaax | Last answer
Help am really scared, i was in emergency saturday night , so the nurse was taking blood from catheter after taking the blood the injection slipped on the floor from her hand it was without needle as she was taking blood from catheter af...
Sameer1212 | Posted
This might be a a problematic day for the planned birinapant hbv trial in India as well. the stock lost its value due to a negative result on the use of birinapant in combo with a chemotherapeutic agent in the treatment of myelodysplast...
studyforhope | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources