Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
21 - 40 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a CMA and just found out I am Hep C +. I wanted to go back to school for LVN/LPN but I'm worried that having HCV will prevent me fr...
6 answers |
I have abused percot for a year or so( with and with out acetanepfrine? )...but a few months ago switched to with out acet...i know i wen...
2 answers |
Hi Doc, A friend of mine who has Hep C (not sure of hep b status) recently cut his hand badly whilst at my house. He immediately washe...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, Would appreciate if you can comment on my latest LFT result. Does it indicate liver damage or something else? Protei...
6 answers |
Dear Doctor, 2 weekends ago (13 days to be exact) after being heavily drunk I used cocaine with 3 people in a birthday party. This is som...
10 answers |
Good morning doctors, On 27th of this month I got tattoo at Thailand. My concern is HIV and Hepatitis C.I m vaccinated for hepatitis...
6 answers |
Dear Doctor , I am very worried about poor decision taken in barber shoop . Uswaly i have my own tools including neck shaving tools , ...
10 answers |
About 22 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a street hooker. I was drunk and out with friends and just was not thinking. Lately I hav...
4 answers |
Dr, I posted this a day ago to Dr HHH and he said it was extremely low risk. I just want one more opinion. I was drunk in Vegas and ...
1 answer |
Hello dear doctors Please excuse my poor english I am male,30 ,heterosexual, and live in Eastern Europe. 2 weeks ago I had unprotecte...
1 answer |
I had sexual encounter with a massage girl in August 2008(six months back). I used a condom but at the end it broke. I stopped immediate...
15 answers |
On December 27 I had sex with a woman of unknow status (one night stand), used a condom. On December 28th I had blood work done with AST...
3 answers |
Hi there, Recently a friend of mine tested 'inconclusive' for an antibody test on a routine STD screening following a sexual assault. Th...
1 answer |
I am a 48 year old hiv positive male living in the Uk.I have been diagnosed with hiv for the past 9 years & have been on combination ther...
3 answers |
Hi again i am the healthcare worker that was stuck with a needle a seven weeks ago. i did the pcr quant test and got my resutls back toda...
9 answers |
My brother has hep c with cirrhosis. The doctor says cirrhosis is Grade A ? meaning it is now stable. He wants to do the TIPS procedure...
7 answers |
good afternoon.. six days ago, i had a sexual encounter with someone i didnt know very well.. we did the following.. heavy petting.. k...
5 answers |
317787 tn?1473362051
Hello, I am a 52 year old 140 lb female. I am a Geno Type 1A with Grade 2 Stage 4 . When I started treatment on 2/1/08 my viral load ...
4 answers |
I am a health care worker that was stuck by a needle 6 and a half weeks ago with a dirty needle. Unfortunately i dont know if the pt had ...
7 answers |
Hi, I am a heterosexual 19 year old female. I have several worries about hep c. First of all my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, ...
7 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.