Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ige
Hi Can you please interpret this for me. I had to delete basic metabolic Panel & remove all parenthesis's Jan 09 2140 Hepatic F...
3 answers |
142841 tn?1201978652
Hi, I'd like to solicit some opinion/comment on my HepDoc's decision to stop treatment. I'm a white male, 51, genotype 1a, infect...
3 answers |
My husband has had hep c since 2004, he had been drinking heavily but has stopped. He's 26 years old, in good health. We've been to a GI ...
10 answers |
about six yeras ago HCV antibody Test= border Line Cutoff =1.0 But PCR of HCV = Negative Now HCV antibody =+ve Cutoff = 4.19 But PC...
4 answers |
I'm 32 and very fit but just found out I have hep c, genotype 3. I've done a ton of research and am scheduled to start treatment around ...
3 answers |
Hi, Recently i got blood tested and on intial screening it comes that Antibody HCV is positive. Subsequetly I got PCR test whihc comes...
8 answers |
Please help..What are the real symptoms of active Hep-C? I have lost 43 pounds over near 4 years and skeletal looking. I am very co...
8 answers |
Hi, I have a girlfriend who discovered that she has hepatitis C, the infection occurred probably very long ago due to blood transfusio...
10 answers |
My question is under these circumstances how is this possible? First husband has Hep C. Left him in 1998, I Tested Neg then. Retested...
11 answers |
Will a flu shot affect my liver badly or is it safe for me to get a flu shot? thanks
5 answers |
476246 tn?1418874514
Dear Dr. Dieterich, First I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us so well on this forum. It is always a joy to read...
4 answers |
493068 tn?1224768915
Dr. Dietrich, I saw a surgeon last week and I told him I had completed the 48 weeks of tx and was SVR and he said "there is no cure for ...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm new, a person dear to my heart has just tested positive for HCV. Her liver enzymes have been elevated for at least a year. She ...
1 answer |
626749 tn?1256519302
Hi DR, Is a HCV RNA Quantitative real time PCR test, that goes to a sensitivity of <50 good enough to prove RVR ? On a RNA Quantit...
2 answers |
got a manicure was nicked by a cuticle cutter how risky is it to catch hepatitis from a manicure
2 answers |
I contracted Hep C from my mother at birth, but was not diagnosed until age 16. I am now 25 years old and have been married for 1 year. ...
4 answers |
is it possible to have orange stools with active hep c?..
5 answers |
55 y/o male with hep c dx from 1998 (probable exposure in 1970) . Three biopsies indicate consistent decline (now at grade 3). I have con...
4 answers |
I am having trouble working full time w/ treatment. I had to stop the ribavirin for 2 weeks because I couldn't work and am restarting tod...
6 answers |
My mom is on her 11th week of the interferon/ribovaren treatment. Her virus load was 170,000 and is at 700. Her doctor has said that sh...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now