Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
61 - 80 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
663073 tn?1260540720
I have chronic Hep C...they think over 30 years..it just showed symptoms at the end of 2007...found out in Feb.2008, have cirrhosis, stag...
9 answers |
i took this chic home last night and we had unprotected sex and i tore the bit of skin between my knob and my ****!!! it bled a bit, im s...
4 answers |
Since my doctor says I have 'minor liver damage', could the treatments possibly help me live longer than my friend who (as I understand) ...
5 answers |
i was told by a spealist i was cured that i am no longer affected by hep c. but then i had a test done at my regular doc and they said it...
2 answers |
637996 tn?1224430832
My mom was diagnosed with Hep C in 1996. She has been told she can not be treated with Interferon treatment because she also has kidney d...
3 answers |
My sister has cellulitis in her leg,she also is very sick with hep-c(I understand from her live in love she is showing signs of all the l...
1 answer |
How can a hospital give you a blood transfusion and you get hepitis c and b.I thought they screen the blood now i am at level 2 stage 4 o...
1 answer |
Hi Dr, After a year of negative testing, i was cleared of hep c over 3 years ago after contracting hep B. Now, clear of both. My biopsy ...
2 answers |
My brother has been diagnosed with end stage liver disease. He has had the acitis on his abdomen, swollen feet and is not able to functio...
1 answer |
Hi, is it possible to catch hepatitis in the following situations? I've been wondering and worrying about it for some time and keep read...
5 answers |
My fiance has hep c he also has 5 deteriorating discs, really bad knees and one night he went to bed with normal toes and woke up with wh...
1 answer |
please advise of what possible consequenses of a 37yr old female who has been diagnosed with HepC Genotype 3 more than 12 years ago; sh...
1 answer |
My husband has lived with hep c for more than 10 years and we recognize the symptoms of an elevated ammonia.At his latest appointment his...
2 answers |
Please inform the need for Alcoliv & Aztor tablets
650875 tn?1224119553
Does anyone know how likely I am to develop some kind of mental disorder while taking pegintron and rebetol for 48 weeks? Also, will I re...
6 answers |
Please help me!! I'm 35 years old I found out Septmeber 4,2008 that I have HEP C. My mom also has HEP C and had it befor I was born. So t...
2 answers |
158241 tn?1237723123
Dear Dr. Dietrich, what is your advice about vaccinations? To immunize against hepatitis A and B is important for patients with hep C,...
1 answer |
I really appreciate you taking the time to answer concerns. I really want to know what blood to blood contact means.. For example if I o...
1 answer |
I am an insulin dependant diabetic with chronic HCV. I was on treatment twice. In 2005 on pegasys and ribavirin and late 2006-2007 pegas...
1 answer |
I read that UV rays kill hepatitis c.. Is this true and how much UV rays does it take to kill Hepatitis c. Would a tanning booth or layi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now