Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
101 - 120 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Dr. Dieterich, I've just started Week 31 of treatment, Geno 1 - stage and grade 1 and have been UND since the 6 week PCR. I...
1 answer |
Test results for hep C: Neg Pcr qualitative 18 weeks after sexual exposure Neg antibody 28 weeks after Neg Riba 35 weeks after, ...
5 answers |
My mother has just been diagnosed with an abdominal hemangioma. It obviously has been growing for some time as it measure 13cm x 13cm x1...
Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and have been dating a wonderful girl for 5 1/2 years. I know she has hep. c, but she was treated wh...
4 answers |
Recently I had a minor surgery on my ingrown toenail. The podiatrist wore gloves, but I noticed that he opened several containers, as we...
It was discovered during blood test that hepatitis B was found in my blood. Please is there any diagnosis or cure, and what must i do or ...
Is there any chance once treatment is over (hep c geno 2) undected at at week (2) thru (24) that U can feel better sooner than later. All...
1 answer |
i hear from a VERY GOOD source that a clinical trial is to start soon for bi201335 for hepatitis c. bi201335 is the cousin of boehringer...
5 answers |
2 year post Tx Hep C condition is still negative, but suddenly I get upper abdominal back pain associated with bloating after eating or e...
2 answers |
Have been doing a lot of research on natural products, so why aren't there clinical trials for that? I have ready several time that froze...
7 answers |
My mom has Hepititis C, and is thinking of getting the Interferon treatment, but only if she can give my brother a kidney.... Is it possi...
1 answer |
I have hep c and am 1b.My viral load was over a million. I just started tx and I'm on my 6th shot tonight. At my 2 week time I had my bl...
1 answer |
To Dr. Dieterich, this is Jerry again could you please explaine what Interferon hangover means and break it down for me in detaile what i...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. I couldn't find a category for hematology...so you were the closest thing. I have been diagnosed w/ MILD leukopenia. My whit...
1 answer |
I have had Vasculitis which I found out 6 months ago was related to Hep C. I will be participating in the new Phase 111 trial within the...
2 answers |
425825 tn?1222633231
Hi Dr. D, I found out today that at 4 weeks (I am now in week 9) my VL had actually gone up (even though not a huge amount). Is that an i...
1 answer |
Hi, not being familiar with how this works, I submitted the following issue in the liver disorder community. I just thought it might be...
I was treated with peg interferon three years ago. I was none detectable at six months and one year. Several months a go I relapsed on me...
2 answers |
Just diagnosed with Hep C type 1B, had Ultra sound, indicates no liver disease, also had a liver biopsy and it indicates I have some fibr...
1 answer |
hello there, my question is that a few days ago i tried cocaine w/ a 3rd cousin of mine whom i have not seen in about a year or so. i sn...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now