Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
101 - 120 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Dr. Dieterich, I've just started Week 31 of treatment, Geno 1 - stage and grade 1 and have been UND since the 6 week PCR. I...
1 answer |
Test results for hep C: Neg Pcr qualitative 18 weeks after sexual exposure Neg antibody 28 weeks after Neg Riba 35 weeks after, ...
5 answers |
My mother has just been diagnosed with an abdominal hemangioma. It obviously has been growing for some time as it measure 13cm x 13cm x1...
Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and have been dating a wonderful girl for 5 1/2 years. I know she has hep. c, but she was treated wh...
4 answers |
Recently I had a minor surgery on my ingrown toenail. The podiatrist wore gloves, but I noticed that he opened several containers, as we...
It was discovered during blood test that hepatitis B was found in my blood. Please is there any diagnosis or cure, and what must i do or ...
Is there any chance once treatment is over (hep c geno 2) undected at at week (2) thru (24) that U can feel better sooner than later. All...
1 answer |
i hear from a VERY GOOD source that a clinical trial is to start soon for bi201335 for hepatitis c. bi201335 is the cousin of boehringer...
5 answers |
2 year post Tx Hep C condition is still negative, but suddenly I get upper abdominal back pain associated with bloating after eating or e...
2 answers |
Have been doing a lot of research on natural products, so why aren't there clinical trials for that? I have ready several time that froze...
7 answers |
My mom has Hepititis C, and is thinking of getting the Interferon treatment, but only if she can give my brother a kidney.... Is it possi...
1 answer |
I have hep c and am 1b.My viral load was over a million. I just started tx and I'm on my 6th shot tonight. At my 2 week time I had my bl...
1 answer |
To Dr. Dieterich, this is Jerry again could you please explaine what Interferon hangover means and break it down for me in detaile what i...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. I couldn't find a category for hematology...so you were the closest thing. I have been diagnosed w/ MILD leukopenia. My whit...
1 answer |
I have had Vasculitis which I found out 6 months ago was related to Hep C. I will be participating in the new Phase 111 trial within the...
2 answers |
425825 tn?1222633231
Hi Dr. D, I found out today that at 4 weeks (I am now in week 9) my VL had actually gone up (even though not a huge amount). Is that an i...
1 answer |
Hi, not being familiar with how this works, I submitted the following issue in the liver disorder community. I just thought it might be...
I was treated with peg interferon three years ago. I was none detectable at six months and one year. Several months a go I relapsed on me...
2 answers |
Just diagnosed with Hep C type 1B, had Ultra sound, indicates no liver disease, also had a liver biopsy and it indicates I have some fibr...
1 answer |
hello there, my question is that a few days ago i tried cocaine w/ a 3rd cousin of mine whom i have not seen in about a year or so. i sn...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now