Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
121 - 140 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My NP says my Ferritin issetting around doin nothing ? She put me on Procrit (10,000 x 2 =20,000 Weekly I am also taking Peg-Interfur...
2 answers |
My name is Jerry I'AM 33 YRS. male and had genotype 2 hep. c . I was taking Pegasus and rebrivern for 24 weeks and it was very difficult ...
1 answer |
Have you participated in a trial. I would love to hear what trial you did and how long you have been undetectable for. I am thinking abou...
I am on week 34/48 pegasys/riba. I am having episodes where I feel I am barely hanging on to my sanity, I feel like a P.O.W. in solitary ...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with Chronic Hep C genotype 1 in 2005. In Aug 2008 wanted to start treatment and had changed doc since 2005. I had live...
475555 tn?1469307939
Hi, Dr. Dieterich. I have HepC (Metavir A2,F1) and also a serious gastrointestinal problem: pains in lower abdomen, gas, diarrhea. I have...
3 answers |
621770 tn?1243224514
Hi Doc, I was diagnosed with an abdominal hemangioma. I have hepc geno1a (26 yrs), I also have some varicose veins in my right leg and ...
1 answer |
I was possibly exposed to Hep C thru vaginal secretions 6 months ago. At 10.5 I tested negative on the newest rna Taqman test that seems ...
1 answer |
Is it true that they are within 2 years of a cure " -" as they are not wanting to use that term for say, but the government says that t...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with Hep C over 15 years ago and up until now have had no problems. I had lab work done to rule out RA, Lupus, etc.The RA...
What is the approximate incubation period for Hepatitis? I was in Thailand and frequently went out and drank the water at several, PROBA...
2 answers |
425825 tn?1222633231
Hi Dr. D, Should HCV sufferers be concerned about being infected with H. pylori? Apparently, it speeds up fibrosis and may hamper resp...
1 answer |
Hello all. I am terribly scared I may have exposed myself to Hep C, or it may be my anxiety. Ok, I am a nurse (dialysis). I was taken car...
3 answers |
My husband has been on Pegasys/Riba treatment for 17 weeks the first 12 weeks being double shots. He reached UND at 12 weeks and his last...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Hep C , I have an enlarged speen that hurts often and an enlarged liver ( per CT scan) My WBC is 2.1, RBC 3.79, HG...
2 answers |
yes doctor thank u verymuch for you but i have already checked my blood that show me positive . and one question is is that dangerous for...
1 answer |
i have found many links on aupressure in hepatitis c on net. how successful the acupressure on hepatitis c virus? can anyone try this tre...
2 answers |
592978 tn?1222116583
i was just wonder`n can ur boy fight hep c wit out drugs,and can u get it trough sex
2 answers |
Hi I am 38 diagnosed with hcv in February 2008 after routine blood test showed elevated alt and ast I did fibro test and came out f3 a...
1 answer |
I have recently been dating a guy that has been diagnosed with Hep C for 5 1/2 years. He has told me that we must use latex condoms dur...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank