Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
121 - 140 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My NP says my Ferritin issetting around doin nothing ? She put me on Procrit (10,000 x 2 =20,000 Weekly I am also taking Peg-Interfur...
2 answers |
My name is Jerry I'AM 33 YRS. male and had genotype 2 hep. c . I was taking Pegasus and rebrivern for 24 weeks and it was very difficult ...
1 answer |
Have you participated in a trial. I would love to hear what trial you did and how long you have been undetectable for. I am thinking abou...
I am on week 34/48 pegasys/riba. I am having episodes where I feel I am barely hanging on to my sanity, I feel like a P.O.W. in solitary ...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with Chronic Hep C genotype 1 in 2005. In Aug 2008 wanted to start treatment and had changed doc since 2005. I had live...
475555 tn?1469307939
Hi, Dr. Dieterich. I have HepC (Metavir A2,F1) and also a serious gastrointestinal problem: pains in lower abdomen, gas, diarrhea. I have...
3 answers |
621770 tn?1243224514
Hi Doc, I was diagnosed with an abdominal hemangioma. I have hepc geno1a (26 yrs), I also have some varicose veins in my right leg and ...
1 answer |
I was possibly exposed to Hep C thru vaginal secretions 6 months ago. At 10.5 I tested negative on the newest rna Taqman test that seems ...
1 answer |
Is it true that they are within 2 years of a cure " -" as they are not wanting to use that term for say, but the government says that t...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with Hep C over 15 years ago and up until now have had no problems. I had lab work done to rule out RA, Lupus, etc.The RA...
What is the approximate incubation period for Hepatitis? I was in Thailand and frequently went out and drank the water at several, PROBA...
2 answers |
425825 tn?1222633231
Hi Dr. D, Should HCV sufferers be concerned about being infected with H. pylori? Apparently, it speeds up fibrosis and may hamper resp...
1 answer |
Hello all. I am terribly scared I may have exposed myself to Hep C, or it may be my anxiety. Ok, I am a nurse (dialysis). I was taken car...
3 answers |
My husband has been on Pegasys/Riba treatment for 17 weeks the first 12 weeks being double shots. He reached UND at 12 weeks and his last...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Hep C , I have an enlarged speen that hurts often and an enlarged liver ( per CT scan) My WBC is 2.1, RBC 3.79, HG...
2 answers |
yes doctor thank u verymuch for you but i have already checked my blood that show me positive . and one question is is that dangerous for...
1 answer |
i have found many links on aupressure in hepatitis c on net. how successful the acupressure on hepatitis c virus? can anyone try this tre...
2 answers |
592978 tn?1222116583
i was just wonder`n can ur boy fight hep c wit out drugs,and can u get it trough sex
2 answers |
Hi I am 38 diagnosed with hcv in February 2008 after routine blood test showed elevated alt and ast I did fibro test and came out f3 a...
1 answer |
I have recently been dating a guy that has been diagnosed with Hep C for 5 1/2 years. He has told me that we must use latex condoms dur...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now