Hernia Community
About This Community:

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
436713 tn?1408888330
By lauren9748
Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help. For over a year I have had fullness in my upper right quadrant - in the area ju...
harrisbaApr 24
By harrisba
I was operated on 6th May last year. I had small visible direct inguinal hernia on left side. It was only visible whe...
By chandupulapa
I have taken treatment for belly butun infection but another problem is something like intestine is coming out from ...
GrreatfulApr 01
GrreatfulMar 31
By Daneve
Can you take a laxative to relief constipation if you have a large abdominal hernia waiting for surgery?
14789551 tn?1436525862
GrreatfulApr 01
By randpaul Blank
Diagnosed with Hernia, Need to know will it be successful & effective to have a treatment done in India? Does Lapar...
GrreatfulMar 31
By Seb961917
Hello, 2 months ago I had an incident where a ski chair lift came behind me and 'scooped' me up unexpectantly and my ...
GrreatfulMar 31
By Angelbou
Hey everyone! Thanks for accepting me in to the group. I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallst...
GrreatfulMar 31
By denniskbrown
Hey all, I am getting pain and pressure on the right side of my waistline above my groin. I don't l know why it comes...
By Oulie
I just want to know if a hiatal hernia can cause my ailments described under! I have, the last to years, had m...
GrreatfulMar 10
By fatdaz Blank
iv currently have a hernia that pokes through the belly button I'm over weight so I'm on diet and going to the gym so...
GrreatfulMar 10
By forkinyou
39 years old, chronic huge cortisol gut being made worse from recent broken heart syndrome, a testicle that tends to ...
By jimmym321
I had an inguinal right side hernia that had no bulge. It showed only upon a Dr looking there. After 25 yrs of having...
GrreatfulDec 27, 2015
By Waterwings Blank
Hi everyone. I've used these forums before as a GREAT help to learn from others so I'm hoping someone will be able t...
Sah12Dec 19, 2015
By crymsnroze Blank
I was recently diagnosed with a non-obstructive ventral hernia at the laparoscopic gallbladder removal site (from my ...
By Vizard Blank
Hi guys I've just had a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and have a couple of questions: 1. How long will it...
VizardNov 19, 2015
By donneh Blank
Hi all, i have a left inguinal hernia which i noticed the bulge 3 weeks ago it disappears when i lie down and pops...
By Zeaeeee Blank
Can anybody help me I new here and have a 5cm hiatus hernia and reflux been to see surgical team and said probley ne...
icecream16Oct 13, 2015
RedcicadaJul 10, 2015
By mimigram9 Blank
Hello! I am new to this site and glad i found it. I have a sliding hiatal hernia. It seems to be causung me a great d...
By MTA007 Blank
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exer...
By sylviegirl Blank
hi im 28years old women,i have been diagnosed with hernia,whitch is painfull sometimes not always.I have a holiday ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources