Aa
A
A
Close
Hernia Community
Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.
41 - 60 (of 290) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anybody have any success other than surgery?
3 answers |
Hello Mr/Mrs. Is 0800-086-8676 UK Yahoo phone Number Technical Support Number? I need help with my Yahoo Email Account. I am not ab...
A few months ago after moving to an apartment on a second floor, immediately after the removalist left I felt pain in the right side of m...
has any one had this and how was recovery. I had it 5 days ago. Op went well. But I have awful pain in my shoulder. They say it is gas...
I have a history of abdominal surgeries over the years, mostly for female problems. The most invasive list of operations I've had are as...
2 answers |
Hello all! I am new to these forums and just looking for some help for my mom but first I'll try and give the best background I can. My m...
1 answer |
What if any thing can i do about the pain and the numbness 19 teens day after said surgery..
1 answer |
I had laproscopic inguinal hernia repair a week ago. Im recovering well as far as the incesions, and the hernia sites i think. Ive had so...
1 answer |
I had surgery November 2014 and I am still experiencing pain on the opposite side of my in scions. Not sure how long it takes the muscle ...
2 answers |
So, yesterday I was laying down watching TV when all of a sudden I felt pain in the right side of my chest. The pain eventually went away...
12451843 tn?1425354920
After splitting wood more then a week ago I've had a pain in my abdominal muscle. Mid stomach, right side, no bulge and I don't notice it...
I went to the doctor to have what I think is a hernia checked. He did the test and said it was a hernia. He setup and ultrasound and the ...
I had an hernia op in November and I'm getting serious pain for the repair, when I sneeze, cough, laugh stand up fast or lift and the pai...
Hello, I hope I'm in the right forum. I recently had hernia repair on my belly button. Dr. said that she will not do surgery on me again ...
10589445 tn?1411617511
On September 15th, 2014 I had a hernia removed from my scrotum. It was fatty tissue, about 1.25 lbs of fatty tissue. Doc said it was the ...
I have a lump about the size of a quarter . Its located on the left side below ribs and near belly button. It moves when i touch it and s...
Well where to begin! I have battled swollen and hardened abdomen for some time now. I wake up one day and I can see my hip bone. That's m...
1 answer |
Ive current been dealing with a problem that I initially thought was swollen groin lymph nodes. But its really only on one side, and its ...
1 answer |
I had hernia surgery 3 weeks ago and I am in serious pain. My left testical at one point was swollen the size of an avocado but now it f...
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I need some urgent help. I am from High Wycombe Buckinghamshire and I have been diagnosed with an ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank