Aa
A
A
Close
Hernia Community
Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.
61 - 80 (of 287) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10589445 tn?1411617511
How long for Hernia surgery recovery? My hernia was in my scrotom. Not my intestines, but fatty tissue. About 1 1/4 lbs of fatty tissue. ...
please can anyone tell me if you had any experience in new study about hernia surgery ? I'm about to participate in a new study having m...
I'm 26 years old, and a little over a month ago, I got an umbilical hernia from picking up a heavy steel plate at work. I got the surgery...
I'm 17 and male, and this has been happening for years. So basically every once and awhile i get this very sharp pulling pain that makes ...
I had umbilical hernia surgery not even a week ago. However the area where the hernia was is still protruding and I can still feel it whe...
Mine is just above my naval and extends to the top of my abdomen. I am going to say it is greatert than 4 inches fromtop to bottom, and t...
I had hernia repair with the nissen wrap 3 weeks ago I am not able to digest food don't think food is going down have persistent nausea a...
2 answers |
10589445 tn?1411617511
On Monday September 15th I had a hernia removed. For the past 30 years(eversince I was 10 years)I've had a bulge in my scrotum. The docto...
Since around December I have experienced slight swelling, on and off below my waist line. As of late, I have been experiencing slight swe...
3 answers |
My boyfriend has a herina the size of a small pumpkin the body order he has its so bad and he said that he had an operation and I don't ...
HI, i did US 5 months ago it should ing. hernia at both sides. later did other US which didn't show any hernias?! i have a presisten...
3 answers |
Heya, I had am umbilical hernia repaired 12 days ago, it had been healing fine and within the timeframes told. On the weekend it began...
I think I have a hernia, and have had one for a while. A few months ago it started bothering me enough that I decided to see a doctor. ...
Hi my mother is a 60 yr old active female who has just had a double (femoral hernia) Operation, about 6/7 weeks ago. She hasn't really f...
1 answer |
Two years ago I had double hernia op. Recently I am having burning pain on the right side, similar to the pain I had prior to the op., a...
2 answers |
If you had a reducible hernia as a child which wasn't really visible, it could only be felt when you pushed on it, is it possible for it ...
1 answer |
hi i have a hernia as described above about the size of a marbel im into working out 5 days a week nothing heavy just consistant any wasy...
I'm 30 and have a had a direct inguinal hernia since I was 12. 18 years now. It feels as If there are tubules and material fused to my he...
On the 4th of February 2014 I had surgery on an inguinal hernia. Everything was great and I recovered pretty quickly, in mid April I had ...
Hello, has anyone had their hernia mesh removed? I have a lumbar hernia which is rare but am considering having it removed because of how...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources