Aa
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

1 - 20 (of 41496) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was just diagnosed with HSV-1 on my genitals and I am in the middle of my first outbreak. If I peek inside my vagina, like the hole, there's a bunch of brown and white little clumps that I can literally pull out. I wiped out what I cou...
Jabb42 | Last answer
Is it possible to have both HSV1 and HSV 2 genitally?
trowp | Last answer
Hi.. I had unprotected sex with a prostitute on Dec 24th. 2 days later or so I noticed small bumps on penis head. I went to a doc 2 weeks after the incident and got blood work done for all STIs. Doctor suggested that it may be herpes and...
Cool_buddy | Last answer
WTH is going on? My doc says that i have positive results for HSV 1 over a year a HSV 2 for at least 9 months. U have NEVER had an outbreak, rash, cold sore or any symptom. Not sure what to think. Can anyone offer assistance? Have had 2 ...
need2bsure | Last answer
and how long does it take for them to scab over? Ive been dealing with the possibility of having herpes for about a month now, but during this time i have had a small patch of raised skin that appears to be small bumps, on the my circ...
timidlover | Last answer
About 2.5 years ago I recieved oral from another guy who had a coldsore in his mouth and I had no idea until he told me. About I'd say 2-3-4 weeks later I got these sores around my waistline area that were reddish scaly but did not tingl...
Coolguy15234 | Last answer
So I received oral sex 6 weeks ago. About a week later my scrotum was burning. I also felt like I had the flue and a sore throat and pink eye. I saw 3 little pimples under my scrotum but they were gone the next day I went to the doctor...
Goingkrazynow | Last answer
I tested negative 18 months into my current relationship swab negative for both and type specific blood test postive for hsv1 (but i get cold sores) negative for hsv2. I can't shake the feeling that I have something.I don't wash with soa...
ughh1 | Last answer
Question 1 - If I have genital herpes but I choose never to have sex again, am I still at risk of transferring it to someone else ? Question 2 - if I have genital herpes is my saliva safe? Can I make out with somebody or share a coff...
karora | Last answer
Hi everybody, A few months back I have strange symptoms on my penis that I thought to be herpes. I had an IgG blood test at 12 weeks (negative for both HSV 1 and HSV 2). My symptoms returned a few days ago so I took another blood tes...
ConcernedCollegeBoy | Last answer
Hope this isn't too long-winded. I just want it detailed. This is all the stuff that happened to me in the past 1.5 months and I'm wondering if it all would be misdiagnosed signs of a first outbreak. I'm getting a blood test tomorrow mor...
DeathlyPancakes | Last answer
I had protected sex with a woman but unprotected oral sex for about 15 seconds. I'm in another country where everyone Im with is sick also. I fear I have herpes. I have testicular and stomach pain. Diarrhea and a tiny cut on the tip of m...
DaleDribble24 | Last answer
Say I have an active outbreak of genital herpes and one of the sore breaks and the liquid from it gets deposited on my underwear or on the towel, and somebody uses the towel or picks up the underwear for laundry washing. ( as all laundry...
karora | Last comment
i'm 16/male/gay. back in summer 2010 i met up with an older man and he gave me unprotected oral sex. I had a blood test done 2 months later because i was scared i caught hsv1 but my test came back negative. so i don't have hsv1 or hsv2. ...
joe4life | Last answer
IGG HSV test in October, HSV1 positive, HSV 2 (.38,negative). Brief unprotected oral and vaginal sexual encounter on 12/26. Had been very ill before that, lowered white blood count. Got very ill on 1/14, which increased after very heavy ...
angie2381 | Last answer
Can someone please help me with the signs of fenital herpes ?
Jrs2323 | Last answer
Hi, today I was at work talking with a coworker over lunch. As he was talking, he began to splutter and I distinctively felt a droplet of saliva land on my upper lip. I wiped it off immediately and went to the bathroom to rinse my lips (...
Antmass | Last answer
I just found out a guy I slept with has HSV-1 on his penis. However, he just found out he has it and has not had an outbreak. At one point the condom broke, and we realized it broke maybe it took 30 seconds-1 minute after it happened (ov...
naplesgirl1234 | Last answer
Hello. I'm a 26yo uncircumcised male. I've noticed a couple of times I have some red spots in my glans and the inside of the foreskin. This are not painful and they dissappear quickly (a night, a day or so) and I've had a few recur...
IwouldntKnow | Last answer
So early Sunday morning I was intoxicated and ended up hooking up with a random chick regrettably. We engaged in unprotected oral and protected vaginal. I'm really beating myself up about this and want to get past this. I know I already ...
Sage1928 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...