Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43782) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having some symptoms recently in my genital area and would like some help to point me in the right direction with what it could...
19990088 tn?1487994359
For the past three days I have had what I thought was a coming in cold sore but we will get to that later. Me and my GF are in highschool...
2 answers | 2 comments
For about the last week, I have had vaginal and anal itching, general weird feelings "down there." I did have a stomach deal last week wh...
4 answers | 1 comment
  yogini67,    yogini67,    feelingundone ,    yogini67,    feelingundone
I've been diagnosed with lupus 2013, I go each year to get std checked and recently last year in December I came back positive chylamydia...
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep fo...
8 answers | 7 comments
My results came positive for HSV iGg type 1 positive >5 and iGg type 2=2.60. I haven't been active since the last time I got tested about...
1 answer
I made another post about this on here a few days ago but would like some opinion on the type of symptoms I'm currently feeling. -Mino...
1 answer | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    eddydel243,    feelingundone
Hi there, I recently got diagnosed with Herpes complex 1 and wanted to learn more about my specific case I tried to make an appoint...
4 answers | 3 comments
  mvmlv,    cuteschoolgirl,    Life360_Dave ,    cuteschoolgirl,    feelingundone
Does anyone have any idea of what stages of finding a cure for herpes that there is out there? Or are the valtrex people content with ma...
13 answers |
I had unprotected sex on the night of December 31. 4 weeks later I began to have sore legs, groin and buttocks with shooting pain from my...
3 answers
  RavensCall,    feelingundone ,    sorelegs
I just found out that I have herpes (HSV-2) on my outer thigh. Two years earlier it was misdiagnosed as shingles. I'm pretty devastated a...
18 answers | 1 comment
Hello, okay, so basically I had sex with this female of an unknown status. However, my friend told me Herpes is very common in our locati...
1 answer
So 7 weeks ago I had a casual encounter with unprotected oral and intercourse. I have had no symptoms of any STI until 5 days ago I got s...
4 answers | 1 comment
  feelingundone ,    Am0308,    feelingundone ,    Am0308,    feelingundone
Hi, I am 36 yrs old guy and made a biggest mistake of my life, when I was drunk. I received unprotected oral sex from a stripper like 11 ...
19 answers | 3 comments
  Ckck1,    HelpBob,    devaravi42,    devaravi42,    dde48
5 weeks ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a female (I am male). Within a week following the encounter, I noticed a small red dot...
3 answers | 3 comments
  Nothing2do,    Nothing2do,    Nothing2do,    feelingundone ,    Nothing2do
I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex about 17 days ago. I tested negative for gono and chlamidya. It was only one encounter and not ong...
1 answer | 1 comment
  NazmyN,    feelingundone
Male/30 Symptoms: All of these symptoms have been pretty constant since starting in November but they seem to cycle through good and ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Life360_Dave ,    User5132,    Life360_Dave
I recently fingered a girl with herpes. And less than a minute later I masturbated with the same hand I fingered her with, without washi...
1 answer | 3 comments
Got blotchy red skin on tip of penis and a couple of sores, was a little bit itchy but not that bad and then it all cleared up after a fe...
1 answer
I went to my Gyno for my annual exam two weeks ago they did a Std screening & herpes as well. My doctor called me when my results & I got...
2 answers | 6 comments
  feelingundone ,    Kelsey001,    feelingundone ,    Kelsey001,    Kelsey001
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources