Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 44380) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can someone please help me? I was tested for Herpes back in 2014 in the ER and they told me to call back in 3 days for my results. Well, ...
1 answer
HSV2 Exposure - January 1 & 20th 2017 First potential outbreak = About January 20th Two itchy small red sores, seemed to have a solid ...
3 answers | 1 comment
  1anon1,    feelingundone ,    1anon1,    feelingundone
I WENT TO THE lab and got yested for hsv 1 and 2the results were: Hsv1 =1.93 Hsv 2=2.67 Is there another test that can.be done as ...
1 answer
Last night I had intercourse with a female friend. The penetrating was covered however oral was not. Today I woke up with little red bump...
1 answer | 1 comment
  C4RR,    Life360_Dave
Hello Everyone, So about a month ago I gave oral sex to a man without a condom. About a week or two later I woke up to a burning sensa...
1 answer | 5 comments
  feelingundone ,    shordie1234,    feelingundone ,    shordie1234,    feelingundone
I have posted on here before, but I have a new crop of symptoms that have me worrying. This time they are on my butt. Basically, I have b...
1 answer
I just wanna ask.is hsv1 genital to genital spreading is rare? My girlfriend has it but she has no outbreaks.can it be still transmit spr...
11 answers | 1 comment
  tylersway12,    tylersway12,    feelingundone ,    tylersway12,    tylersway12
I had unprotected sex in July with my boyfriend who I had broken up for more than 2 months. And then in August with someone else. Both we...
2 answers | 1 comment
Back in March, I had a pap smear done in my OB/GYN office. I knew they were going to do a swab. I thought it was just for basic things li...
2 answers | 5 comments
  will1156,    sgcl1017,    Kirstie_MHModerator,    will1156,    feelingundone
Trying to figure out if this is a cold sore or something else. Please let me know how you can tell. Also, if it's not a cold sore, what i...
1 answer
I have a tiny brownish dot on the tip/head of my penis this morning that has me in panic. Doesn't hurt, itch, etc. but I'm nervous! I...
1 answer
I've been reading other's stories trying to figure this out but I can't, so here it goes...sorry, it's a long one: I'm a 30 year old m...
32 answers | 3 comments
So I guess it's best to give the full story... 3 1/2 weeks ago I foolishly had unprotected sex with a girl I met at a bar. Vaginal and...
2 answers
I received oral sex from my girlfriend who had a cold sore that has been healing (nearly healed), we didn't stop to think about this prio...
1 answer | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    NikoB,    feelingundone
Hey Grace, I have a question about herpes. Why is it that it causes lower back, butt, perineum, and back of thigh pain/numbness? I know...
10 answers | 4 comments
  Cselina,    shesajoy3
Hiya... I made a BIG mistake on Friday night and had an unprotected one-night stand... I know, huge mistake, I feel like a total idiot...
3 answers
  Bobluc
Anyone ever travled to Mexico for HSV-2 Suppressive Therapy Medication? I've been thinking about going to one of the border towns to buy ...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Cooper2347,    Flife123
Hi everyone, For some time now I have been testing Via CityMD for all of my STD panels. I recently noticed a strange pattern in my res...
3 answers | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    Jessness82,    feelingundone ,    Jessness82,    feelingundone
I received oral sex from my girlfriend who had a cold sore that has been healing (nearly healed), we didn't stop to think about this prio...
4 answers
  feelingundone ,    Joejoesmith,    feelingundone ,    NikoB
This is my story....I was dating this lady for about three months....since the very beginning ive asked her if she took a herpes test and...
33 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources