Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
SafeNotSorryless than a minute
Life360Blank53 minutes
Life360Blank2 hours
By SafeNotSorry
Good day. I have been diagnosed with HSV1 & HSV2. My partner has MS. I have not gone for a second opinion yet, and sh...
Andue20 minutes
Andue31 minutes
Andue32 minutes
Andue37 minutes
By hal154 Blank
I'm just accepting the truth.. I will probably be dead or my children will be dead by the time they find a cure fo...
Angieyu252 hours
Ken1dollOct 05
By HIVparanoia
I am male 33 and I have recently found out that I am HSV 1 positive. I know that this virus will rest in me for all ...
Life360Blank3 hours
Life360Blank5 hours
Life360Blank6 hours
By donewaiting
I had an exposure 7 weeks ago. It was with a nevada sex worker (in a regulated brothel) and we had unprotected oral a...
Stressedo14 hours
johnny205 hours
Learning33318 hours
Stressedo119 hours
Cmr212123 hours
By Stressedo1
I'll try to give the quick rundown. 1. I made the worst mistake of my life and had drunk unprotected sex with a st...
By Concernedbutcool
Greetings, I am concerned with the likelihood of passing hsv2 during oral sex with no genitalia-to-genitalia conta...
Life360Blank5 hours
By CuriousBoyGeorge
I'm a gay dude who probably has herpes. The diagnosis is still new (got the results back earlier this month), so I'm ...
Life360Blank5 hours
zarazara6 hours
By lds69
I have a couple of bumps under my skin on my labia, 1smaller one on one side, a little larger bump on the other side ...
Life360Blank6 hours
By Davey70
Hello all, I am a male and have been trying to research as much as possible about Herpes. I have a female partner w...
Sxvgs7 hours
Life360Blank8 hours
Sxvgs16 hours
By Sxvgs
So I had unprotected sex whyll I was blackout drunk with a girl I didn't really know, she gave me a blow job and I ha...
HowardH8 hours
By alisonk170
Does anyone have any all natural aids for dealing with lip cold sore's. I have a lot of skin allergies so don't want ...
Life360Blank8 hours
By Cmr2121
I was curious if you had an outbreak in your pubic area that isn't covered by a condom how do you continue to have sa...
Fleetwood2016 hours
By Lamps
OK, so I'm interested in getting the HerpeSelect Immunoblot for HSV-1 and HSV-2, through Quest Diagnostics. I was...
scottyhp17 hours
scottyhp19 hours
scottyhpOct 20
HowardHOct 20
scottyhpOct 20
By scottyhp
I believe I may have contracted a herpetic ear infection. It's mainly on the back of the ear and the ear lobe, and I...
By CassidyLynn15
I've had the same partner for the last four months. Saturday night/ Sunday morning we had sex. That following Monday ...
donpepotOct 21
Life360BlankOct 21
By donpepot
just came from vegas over the weekend and got a lapdance. the stripper rubbed her nipples on my lips and being my fir...
Life360BlankOct 21
zach345Oct 21
zach345Oct 21
zach345Oct 20
By zach345
Hello, I am concerned about a possible herpes infection resulting from oral sex about 6 weeks ago. I have had sym...
HowardHOct 20
robs71Oct 20
HowardHOct 20
robs71Oct 19
HowardHOct 19
By robs71
I think I am causing myself more and more problems because now my palms are burning. I been taking the acyclovir but ...
Life360BlankOct 21
Life360BlankOct 21
By moneybagsx
what is this? i got a blowjob from a sex worker, and used cocoa butter to jerk off , and then used a and d to jerk of...
By worriedfromabroad
Hello, Does anyone know why the expert forum is not accepting new questions?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank