Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Hotboy19534 minutes
By Hotboy1953
Hi, Approximately 3 months ago, latter part of May, I received unprotected oral sex, a night occurrence with a perso...
By Confusedandworried2014
Hi, I'm wondering about the chance of misdiagnosis. I had unprotected sex with an uncircumsized partner 8 days ago...
5079976_tn?1380278806
By jaceandkhimommy
Ok. My doc just called me and said he found herpes on my cervix when he dis my paps. Now I am pregnant just had my da...
By miaumiau89
On july 25th, I had sex with a guy. The condom broke, unfortunately I noticed a few second after it broke, so he stil...
robs7119 hours
By robs71
I have been reading through a lot of information here as well as other sites regarding HSV-1 & 2. I had an Igm test d...
Kjay_Aug 29
By Kjay_
My boyfriend and I recently had sex , possibly 4 days ago. We moved into our apartment so having sex was a regular an...
Jeff123457 hours
HowardH15 hours
By Jeff12345
Thank you for checking out my post. I am a 20 year old male in good health. On the 23rd of August I had a protected o...
By songsung
Dear friend, I am a Chinese and my English is poor. I wonder to know this sentence" transmission by fomites (inanimat...
By Hotboy1953
The post did not reflect the way the print out was reflected, was lost in how I posted... the following is how the la...
HowardH8 hours
Ryuzaki112 hours
HowardH13 hours
Ryuzaki113 hours
HowardH13 hours
By Ryuzaki1
I am a 19 year old male, I have never had a sexual encounter.I'm worried about this, but I won't type a barely legibl...
By ssstttuuupppiiiddd
Was with someone that was haveing a outbreak we had sex fast like 10 min I wore a condom. I thought it was heat rash ...
jordis8810 hours
jordis8810 hours
unluckyagainFeb 28, 2013
gracefromHHPNov 21, 2009
By scared1913 Blank
I have had tailbone/sacral pain for approximately 9 months. It starts with prickly pain in my genital area and then d...
By Scared4this
First I want to thank all the volunteers here supporting the people who are newly diagnosis and scare to death of thi...
HowardH14 hours
cjbaum14 hours
HowardHJul 31
cjbaumJul 31
cjbaumJul 11
By cjbaum
Hello ! So heres my story, Thanks in advance for your opinions. Just to preface the story - The weekend of June 27...
By greenpointbrooklyn
I had this original post in the expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Low-HSV-test--but-tested-positive-...
HowardH14 hours
By nic500
If a person has HSV 1 on their genitals and they had their first outbreak August of last year in 2013, is there a cha...
HowardH15 hours
Easworrier15 hours
By Easworrier
10 days ago a guy gave me an unprotected BJ. Up until now there have been no signs of herpes (that I know of). ...
Sucky116 hours
Sucky1Aug 28
Sucky1Aug 27
HowardHAug 25
Sucky1Aug 25
By Sucky1
I am a female who has been HSV1 positive since childhood, and do get cold sores from time to time on my lip. I know I...
HowardH17 hours
HowardH17 hours
By xrichierichx28
I am extremely confused and would like some insight on my situation. My story... Two years ago I dated a girl f...
Life36021 hours
By scared_inpain
I try to stay active but by the end of the day I am EXHAUSTED. from the pain that I am in. Many years ago I had bli...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank