Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sguy906
Hi there, I had a brief encounter with a CSW recently. All that happened was that I went down on her (Cunnilingus)...
Simplyme12123 minutes
gracefromHHP59 minutes
Mark90176 hours
By Simplyme121
I've posted on here before. I was recently diagnosed and when I was diagnosed I only have a small like sore which the...
Anxious_1739 minutes
Anxious_1715 hours
Anxious_1716 hours
Anxious_1716 hours
By Anxious_17
Three days ago I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1. I am devastated, and I would really appreciate being pointed towar...
Life360Blank16 hours
By rudnicke
About 2 weeks ago I had a small patch of very painful blisters pop up on the back of my hand, they worsened with time...
By Dahmike36
I had unprotected sex Saturday night.. When I woke up Sunday morning, I noticed two small pimples on the underside of...
Ashley2687 hours
Ashley2688 hours
Ashley2688 hours
By Ashley268
Hello - I'm very scared that I was recently infected with HSV by my last boyfriend and realized I might have had sex ...
By Janeyworries
How long do the results for swab and blood tests usually take to Come in? I'm very concerned I have herpes even thou...
By Kaya8411
On Thursday, I noticed a bump inside my nostril, each side same place. One big one with a white top. Naturally I poke...
By Rohit1231
Hello, recently my cousin used my lipbalm but after 10 days i used the same lipbalm, m worried if she had any cold so...
Fleetwood2011 hours
Callix812 hours
Callix812 hours
By Callix8
So recently I have been afraid I have almost every disease that correlate to the symptoms I experience. I am a 20 yea...
gracefromHHP18 hours
gracefromHHP18 hours
By questionsx200
Hi everyone, So I posted here previously about my hsv results. Initially, over the phone my dr told me that I had ...
Dtown2218 hours
Dtown22Jul 27
By Dtown22
Hello, it has come to our attention that our nanny has contracted genital herpes from her boyfriend. How we know this...
gracefromHHP19 hours
By Rosez912
I tested positive for HSV2 (genital herpes) in early March. Since then I've been taking 500mg of Valtrex every night ...
gracefromHHP19 hours
patientxyz23 hours
By patientxyz
Hi All, 11 days ago I received unprotected oral from a CSW. 1 day later I started to experience tingling on my pen...
By Buddah8168
OKAY FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT ...I have had extreme itching for 2 months ...me panicking I get...
By CreateDebate
What are the chances if two people have sex both being virgins, and the sex is protected and then unprotected oral th...
By Tryingtolivewithherpes
I'm a 19 year old female, with what appears to be genital herpes. I will get the test results back later this week. B...
TransitoriaJun 18, 2014
JoMFDec 31, 2013
gyolyNov 08, 2012
By kaitlin2232 Blank
So i'm a little confused here and i am trying to see if there have been some mistakes made. Obviously like most peop...
By Anxious_17
Three days ago I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1. I am devastated, and I would really appreciate being pointed towar...
TakajokdJul 28
By Takajokd
I know this is extremely paranoid, but any words of wisdom would be help. I was at an std clinic getting tested (ever...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank