Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Fleetwood20less than a minute
By Moehau
My doc doesn't think it's a big deal and says GHSV1 is common but I'm so stressed about, never bn so depressed. Anyon...
Fleetwood202 minutes
By takemeajoke
First of all thank you for your help, I learned that genital herpes area is in the whole boxer shorts.Such as genita...
By Confusedandworried2014
Hi, I'm wondering about the chance of misdiagnosis. I had unprotected sex with an uncircumsized partner 8 days ago...
By imworried99
Hi unfortunately i had a moment of weakness while on holiday in africa! I met a prostitute on the road and she offer...
Danny4567810 hours
HowardH13 hours
By Danny45678
For the past five to six days I've been having intermittent itching on the back of my scrotum. Today I found a pimple...
Fleetwood2010 hours
grandy201410 hours
Fleetwood2011 hours
By grandy2014
2 days ago i met unknown partner she was completely nude in the mean while i was wearing only a strech boxers we cudd...
Fleetwood2011 hours
By Par12
So while abroad in Europe, in a moment of weakness I solicited a prostitute. We had protected vaginal intercourse and...
Fleetwood2011 hours
bacsb23 hours
By bacsb
Most likely so. Unlucky me I've dated this girl for two weeks than we broke up. Uninformed like I was I let her kiss ...
By Honeyyys
So after months of stressing i actually has my first cold sore. I tested negative 1 month post exposure so I'm sure I...
hersheyma13 hours
By lzldlz
Hi, I just got dared by my crush to give him/her a kiss on the cheek. Later he/she said "I have herpes" (around the m...
By Btrha145
I have about 8 lumps in my vulva area witch were all under the skin, I've tried to pop them as I was hoping they are ...
By Hotboy1953
Hi, Approximately 3 months ago, latter part of May, I received unprotected oral sex, a night occurrence with a perso...
By miaumiau89
On july 25th, I had sex with a guy. The condom broke, unfortunately I noticed a few second after it broke, so he stil...
By chasity1030
i have one small bump in the palm of my hand u cant really see the bump it just red it doesnt hurt unless i ball my h...
HowardHAug 29
cjbaumAug 29
HowardHJul 31
cjbaumJul 31
By cjbaum
Hello ! So heres my story, Thanks in advance for your opinions. Just to preface the story - The weekend of June 27...
By singlenlovingit
I sucked on my mans penis n it gives me fever blisters last up to 3 weeks to finally goes away
HowardHAug 30
HowardHAug 29
By nic500
If a person has HSV 1 on their genitals and they had their first outbreak August of last year in 2013, is there a cha...
HowardHAug 30
By Paranoidgirl2014
Can you get herpes if a (asymptomatic) guy adjusts himself with his hand and then a few minutes later fingers you? ...
HowardHAug 30
By KelKel2428
Hi There, This might be a stupid question, but i tried researching online and could not find an answer, and i tho...
HowardHAug 30
abcd_rfghAug 30
gracefromHHPJul 25, 2010
By squoze Blank
According to one of the last posts...you said that you'll never know who transmitted a herpes virus according to the ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank