Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 42597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How common is the "first outbreak" after a recent herpes infection. Is seeing if you experience an outbreak even a semi reliable way of f...
I havent gotten any replies yet in the std forum. I now see that my question was supposed to be asked in the herpes forum. Idk if i wil...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I have one solid white head pimple on the side of my scrotum...it will not pop...and it is only irritated cause I've been messing with it...
2 answers |
I recently found out that my girlfriend has been diagnosed with Herpes 2. She told me the minute she found out from her doctor. I'm a lit...
Single red bump in the buttock area, close to the crack but on the skin and not near the moist areas. No prodome. Not painful generally, ...
1 answer |
Just a general question, how likely is it that HSV -1 is transmitted from a females mouth to males genitals while she has a cold sore
8 answers | 8 comments |
In September my boyfriend preformed oral sex while he had a cold sore (I know, dumb mistake) and a couple weeks later I had my first outb...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi All, I had sex with CSW 6 months before, i tested for STD's for multiple times in past 6 months and all of them were negative. but ...
9 answers | 3 comments |
Hi everyone. I had a mutual handjob yesterday but there is no exchange of body fluid. My question is is it possible to get std from han...
3 answers |
I think i'm i've been infected, i had sex with this girl who claims to be clean and i did gave her oral sex and everything seems fine jus...
1 answer |
I'm an 18 year old female and about a month ago, these bumps which appeared like pimples appeared on my chin. I've suffered from acne in ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a 26 yr old male that has never had any health issues or problems in my entire life beside the occasional cold/flu that everyone else...
68 answers | 4 comments |
I know that I have HSV1. I tested positive (blood) last december. I have not had any outbreaks so I do not know if I have it orally or ...
11 answers |
Ok this may sound a bit OCD or paranoid or it may not, but here it goes. So my cousin has oral herpes(she's also having an outbreak right...
9 answers | 8 comments |
I had sex with some girl 2 months ago. It stays rated out as tingling down there and my thighs for 1 month but would go away when I got m...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, I just wanted to share my false positive experience since april of 2016. Here's a few things to know about me: -I started ha...
2 answers |
Hi all. My girlfriend has genital HSV-2 and has a used tube of zovirax. Her last use of the cream was a week ago. I am negative for HS...
1 answer |
Igg
How low can a igg test result be after an outbreak? Mine were as low as in the equivocal 4weeks after my first ob. Dr said to get another...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Would like some advice please, 3 nights ago I had oral and vaginal sex with a new man..had discussed previously about sexual health which...
1 answer |
if I have ocular herpes and i cry ( i do this alot) is it going to give it to other parts of my face like will it spread it to my cheeks?...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank