Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43780) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19990088 tn?1487994359
For the past three days I have had what I thought was a coming in cold sore but we will get to that later. Me and my GF are in highschool...
1 answer |
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep fo...
8 answers | 7 comments |
My results came positive for HSV iGg type 1 positive >5 and iGg type 2=2.60. I haven't been active since the last time I got tested about...
1 answer |
I made another post about this on here a few days ago but would like some opinion on the type of symptoms I'm currently feeling. -Mino...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi there, I recently got diagnosed with Herpes complex 1 and wanted to learn more about my specific case I tried to make an appoint...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Does anyone have any idea of what stages of finding a cure for herpes that there is out there? Or are the valtrex people content with ma...
13 answers |
I had unprotected sex on the night of December 31. 4 weeks later I began to have sore legs, groin and buttocks with shooting pain from my...
3 answers |
I just found out that I have herpes (HSV-2) on my outer thigh. Two years earlier it was misdiagnosed as shingles. I'm pretty devastated a...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, okay, so basically I had sex with this female of an unknown status. However, my friend told me Herpes is very common in our locati...
1 answer |
So 7 weeks ago I had a casual encounter with unprotected oral and intercourse. I have had no symptoms of any STI until 5 days ago I got s...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 36 yrs old guy and made a biggest mistake of my life, when I was drunk. I received unprotected oral sex from a stripper like 11 ...
19 answers | 3 comments |
For about the last week, I have had vaginal and anal itching, general weird feelings "down there." I did have a stomach deal last week wh...
3 answers | 1 comment |
5 weeks ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a female (I am male). Within a week following the encounter, I noticed a small red dot...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex about 17 days ago. I tested negative for gono and chlamidya. It was only one encounter and not ong...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Male/30 Symptoms: All of these symptoms have been pretty constant since starting in November but they seem to cycle through good and ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently fingered a girl with herpes. And less than a minute later I masturbated with the same hand I fingered her with, without washi...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Got blotchy red skin on tip of penis and a couple of sores, was a little bit itchy but not that bad and then it all cleared up after a fe...
1 answer |
I went to my Gyno for my annual exam two weeks ago they did a Std screening & herpes as well. My doctor called me when my results & I got...
2 answers | 6 comments |
im unable to get to the GUM until Friday, i have developed a single small raised pimple on the glans of my penis. it is fleshy in colour ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I am hoping you can help. I am still learning and doing a ton of reading and research. I had what i believe (and my doc...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources