Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45236) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm freaking out my anxiety is thru the roof!!! 5 days ago I gave oral sex ejaculation went into my mouth may have swollowed a little .. ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone with Genital Herpes have any of the issues I've described in the title? Ever since having genital herpes two years ago I've had no...
18 answers |
I recently have tested positive for type 1 herpes. I am not sure if it is oral or genital. I don’t show any symptoms of oral but one tiny...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I am having an outbreak in my anal region. Probably on about day 5 the outbreak. My partner touched me on my genitals with his hands but ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Feel like my life is over. Almost 2 months ago I had unprotected sex with 2 females one was African American and the other Hispanic. Flas...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Really worried here. Last night had sex with my BF (knows my status) with a condom. Prior to that there was some finer play, and I felt a...
1 answer | 2 comments |
About 2 months ago I had sex but unprotected for about 2 to 5 seconds ... kind of like in and out 1 time.. we didn't continue to have sex...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected sex 14 days ago. About 7 days ago I started noticing weird tingling feelings around my genitalia area, but no specific...
13 answers |
I just got, for the first time, a positive test result for HSV 1. IgG value 1.42. HSV 2 tested negative. I had a possible oral and ge...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have this white idk i guess pimple or more like a oval patch its not very painful that i need emerancy room its more just noticable and...
1 answer |
Hi I had unprotected sex on Halloween. On November 15th I noticed a small white heads on my penis shaft. The pimple was right on the line...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Here are the facts: I gave oral to my boyfriend yesterday afternoon around 4:00 Pm. I have a history of cold sores ( last outbreak 4 yea...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had an encounter with a man in April, and I’m wondering if it’s possible that I contracted herpes. I was sleeping at a guy’s house and ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, Approximately 2 days I had protected sex (latex condom) with a female I had just met. On my way home she sent me a long text ...
1 answer |
Tested low positive for hsv 1 igg at 1.4. Thinking to re-test instead of testing by western blot as the latter is not available in my cou...
1 answer |
Hello, I have herpes on the mouth (was never fully diagnosed, but I have all the symptoms (blisters, itchiness, pain) of it from time ...
1 answer |
Hi, My sister has an active cold sore and applies cream to it with her finger, touched the taps to wash it off. I straight after turne...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Dr, I have read on here for a year about different possiblities to nerve damage from herpes and want to tell my story. I had an OB ...
39 answers | 1 comment |
I frequently shave my vaginal hair and also get very bad razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I’ve shaved over them a few times, creating open ...
1 answer |
Hello I’ve been on this website for 2 days reading and doing research I got a full std check and the doctor didn’t call me I called the...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Herpes Community Resources