Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43797) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was with a girl last week...we did not have sex. She told me she had GH, but I could not get it unless she had a breakout. I told her...
6 answers |
Around a week ago, I received a nude massage and protected oral sex (without saliva touching anywhere besides condom). I remember that sh...
2 answers | 2 comments |
1.If a male does insertive fingering on a female with an unknown status, can he aquire herpes on his fingers in that way? 2.If a female ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
It's now been 24 days since I've had unprotected oral and vaginal sex. Around the 3rd week (sunday) I went out and came home to realize t...
2 answers |
I got a Brazilian wax 10 days ago and then had oral and sex with a new partner two days later. This is the first person I have been with ...
1 answer |
So I have had hsv-1 for years now but because of personal reasons I have started to wash my hands like usual ... but not rinse the soap o...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out today I tested positive for herpes. My Hsv-1 was relatively high at 37.2 but my HSV-2 was low around 1.2. This is import...
1 answer |
I had protected oral and vaginal sex and followed by a hand job I do not know STD status of woman. I took hot shower immediately after th...
4 answers |
Prepare for possibly the stupidest question of this you will ever answer! So before I start out, I know for a fact I am not flexible enou...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had two new sexual partners recently both were protected sex. However, unprotected oral (to me). The first one about three weeks...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hey guys, I did a incredibly dumb thing this weekend. I have a cold sore that started Wednesday. I immediately took 4 G of Valtrex and st...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This all started in May 2015 I had a protected sexual encounter with a partner that I did not know their std status. Two weeks after the ...
I've been having some symptoms recently in my genital area and would like some help to point me in the right direction with what it could...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've been having for a few months now. About five months ago, in April, I tested ...
38 answers | 3 comments |
OK, so I had unprotected sex back in September / October. Since then I have had a burning sensation pretty much continuously. My penis he...
1 answer |
I suffer from occasional cold sores (so HSV 1, I think) but my partner does not have either HSV 1 or HSV 2. Yesterday morning I had a s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex about 17 days ago. I tested negative for gono and chlamidya. It was only one encounter and not ong...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Two part question, 1) I notice these pimples like clusters on my lips, not around my lips or my mouth, but on my lips. I have had one or ...
1 answer |
19990088 tn?1487994359
For the past three days I have had what I thought was a coming in cold sore but we will get to that later. Me and my GF are in highschool...
6 answers | 7 comments |
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep fo...
9 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources