Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By 3JKL
Hello everyone. Recently had some strange symptoms wondering if its herpes. So this is what happened. I made a stu...
By ADINLA
Sometimes I get these random red marks (usually under my bottom lip) that just appear sometimes. I have noticed that ...
By mefirstforever
i gave oral sex probably for 1 minute....about a week ago..6 days later i woke up with what appeared to be a white he...
By Soterrifiedrightnow
So the other day I was putting a large suitcase luggage into my car and it got stuck, when I pushed it in the handle ...
zaidoon2 hours
zaidoonAug 01
By zaidoon
Hey ever1 5 years ago I had protected sex with a prostitute and a week later I started to develop so many symptoms...
By erasmusen
Hello, I was at a social event and by mistake somebody put his finger in my mouth. That person just came from t...
By dimples112
On July 24(Thursday) I had sex the first time with my boyfriend a day before my period. The next day i became very so...
By Penelope25
A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with ghsv 1 via swab test, the blood work also came back positive for hsv 1,...
By someguy10222034034
Hello, After performing oral sex on a woman, I had the following symptoms roughly a day or two after exposure. I d...
Rb234Jul 05
By bambooshoot
Hi all, I have slept with three different women, all of whom I was dating in some capacity, since October. Perhaps...
Daisy80228 hours
gracefromHHP13 hours
Daisy802223 hours
Daisy8022Jul 30
By Daisy8022
I need your help... I'm confused about if my genital hsv 2 is a result of a previous infection some 23 years ago, or ...
By CreateDebate
If you had HSV2 genitally, would lymph nodes continuously be enlarged in the neck and groin even when you did not hav...
By caro807
For the past few weeks, I've had tiny red slightly burning spots around my vaginal opening. I've looked at pictures o...
zemlja10 hours
zemlja10 hours
zemlja10 hours
gracefromHHP13 hours
zemlja13 hours
By zemlja
Hello,I am from Serbia.I don' t speek english very well.I will try to ask a question. Before I get pregnant,I have m...
Steve36011 hours
gracefromHHP13 hours
Steve36022 hours
By Steve360
Hi, Think I have herpes and just looking for some answers?? I was involved in mm with a guy 8 weeks ago, then ...
By Nickname222
Hey, I'm a 17 year old male and I have a few questions hoping someone has an answer. So about 4 months ago I had sexu...
gracefromHHP13 hours
Fleetwood2018 hours
Lou21UK21 hours
By Lou21UK
I deserved to be judged for my irresponsible behaviour but I would appreciate any advice nonetheless. After fightin...
Fleetwood2021 hours
By Firstdream
Was drunk Last night and visited a csw where I didn't have any sex. However I think I'm at risk for hsv from the foll...
By Jjmar330
Guys/Gals thank you in advance for your help. On the 28th of March I received unprotected oral sex from a gal. I do...
By OhSnapZach
So I went in to the doctor yesterday, and was prescribed doxycycline. The doctor told me he thinks its bacterial. IS ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank