Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I had unprotected sex last october btw he's my first, I started feeling itchy on my vagina and when I look it in the mirror I saw some...
2 answers |
So last night I got a protected blowjob from a reviewed backpage prostitute. When the lights came on and everything was said and done I n...
1 answer |
I went for a test after 6 months I stop sex with a lady. And I get positive for Herpes Type 1. Actually I'm planning to get married and c...
1 answer |
Hi..I went to csw today, just rubbed my uncovered penis on her thigh and legs.she was having dry exfoliating skin, does this cause any ST...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 41 year old heterosexual male....almost two years ago I had a full std panel done.. clear except for Hsv 1.... don't remember an...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Hello, I am 35 year old white male. Over the past 4-5 years I have frequented CSW's on average of 1 time every 2 months. Anytime there...
1 answer |
My boyfriend currently has a cold sore and we were fooling around (not kissing) and he kept trying to finger me. I was pushing his hand/a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Over three months ago I had one unprotected encounter with a female. It was vaginal sex only. I have hsv1 and have had it for some time a...
4 answers | 9 comments |
I had unprotected oral sex with a girl about 2 months ago and then protected vaginal sex with the same girl the next week and I noticed t...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Hello Everyone, Just recently had unprotected oral and vaginal sex on 11/26/2016. The next day, sometime later in the afternoon I bega...
1 answer | 2 comments |
IF a guy is HSV2 infected but not the woman, what are the possible way to get not infected and be pregnant for a woman? would Sperm trans...
1 answer |
I recently developed a cold sore 2 weeks ago. It was a bigger sore than I usually have as I have had them since I was a teenager. It be...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Here is my problem about 8 weeks ago i had a herpes outbreak and it was bad take my meds last about 7 days before clearing up. Now at the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So about a month ago I discovered that I had resolve pain on the left side and pain on the tip of my penis. After the change of type of u...
3 answers |
Hi, Two months ago i had casual encounter with condom. 10 days later got std test, all negative but herpes, igg hsv1 positive value at ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Main problem: Vaginal itching of 4 weeks duration following Acyclovir treatment of a positive Herpes (HSV) culture test. Tests for UTI, ...
11 answers |
If I had 2 unprotected oral sex instances with a girl that I didn't know her sexual background, and I didn't show any symptoms for a mont...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I haven't been active for almost a year and six months ... I had some discomfort so I look and I seen a lesion in my on the left side on ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Thank you for this fantastic resource. In March I had sores come up around my anus after letting a male partner lick my anus. I dis...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I recently was having pain only when wiping after I pee so I brought it up to my dr and so she performed a pap and sent me down for a...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources