Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 42990) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can someone help me clarify the results? Herpes Culture (VCM) Swab Herpes Simplex Virus Culture with Reflex to Typing - Isolated (N...
1 answer |
I don't know if I'm having a primary outbreak. I've been tested for hsv1 and 2 IgG and the test was negative. Then I stupidly had a ris...
7 answers | 5 comments |
So 4 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex (receiving ) with a girl . Exactly two weeks later I developed this rash on my inner thighs. Th...
14 answers | 8 comments |
I recently had a yearly physical exam and asked for a HSV 1 and 2 test along with routine bloodwork. I was very surprised the results for...
3 answers |
I was with a lovely lady lastnight. Her and I kissed and my unproctect penis rubbed against her vagiana but she still had her panties on....
4 answers | 3 comments |
After a series of 3 encounters with a woman I was told that it is likely she has herpes. The encounters consisted of protected vaginal s...
13 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, So first of all it should be known that I have had oral HSV 1 ever since I was a kid I would get cold sores whenever I was sick o...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had an unprotected sexual encounter about six months ago. A few days after I noticed two bumps that were a distance apart. They did not...
1 answer |
Hello, I wanted to post my symptoms here because they seem like an STD or urological issue, but the urologist I went to has sent me t...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a male, 35 yrs. I had unprotected oral sex performed on me (fellatio) by a sex worker(women) , 8 days back. no vaginal sex. 2...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I noticed a bump in my vulva, its round shiny and soft buy its not itchy or painful. I remember 2 days ago my bf rub his thing in that ar...
1 answer |
Hello, A couple weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from a new partner. She mentioned she has had cold sores ages ago, but nothi...
1 answer |
Me and my wife got tested positive for hsv 2. Now we have a daughter who is 28 months old. There are so many questions in our mind about ...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Yesterday I just noticed this red bump on my upper lip, I had cold sores before but never in that spot or like this. http://imgur.com...
2 answers | 1 comment |
On September 26, 2016 I had multiple sessions of protected sex. I also had unprotected oral sex and brief vaginal sex (less than a min) ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Recently, I have been tested negative for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HIV. Then, I went to another clinic just today to get tested for the ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. Had 1 episode of unprotected sex with one person who is hsv negative. Only other partner has never been with anyone else. 3 months...
10 answers | 4 comments |
I was with a lovely lady lastnight. Her and I kissed and my unproctect penis rubbed against her vagiana but she still had her panties on....
1 answer |
Can hsv 1 spread with a quick peck to the forehead. But with no contact with the sores? (Ob on moustache line area. 1 second peck) Tha...
1 answer |
Hello. About five weeks ago I wound up having unprotected sex with a close friend, and after she was tested for STD's only to come back p...
7 answers | 6 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources