Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By HerpesDessiminated
I've recently been diagnosed with disseminated herpes. I tested negative for HSV originally, and then positive throu...
HowardH13 hours
HowardHJan 21
By mikedvd
About a week ago, while my gf was with her friends one of them, who is known to have recurrent cold sores, took a bit...
By yellow1674582015
CAN A HIGH HSV1 IGG CAUSE CROSS REACTIVTY AND GIVE A POSITIVE HSV 2 DIAGNOSIS? I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SYMPTOMS, LESI...
By Birdy888
A question regarding brief unprotected oral... What are the potential risks for Hsv if a person licked the head of pe...
By SomebodySomewhere
What are the odds of contracting genital herpes and not experiencing the initial outbreak until 6+ years later? I ...
By worryman297
Hey people, I have had a risky encounter I suppose I didnt think it was but then after kissing and being given oral s...
worryman29721 hours
jamya622 hours
worryman29722 hours
jamya623 hours
By jamya6
Every since I have read that Hvs1 cold sores can spread to the genitals area without any visible sores I have been c...
By yellow1674582015
Since hsv 1 can be transmitted to genitals .Has anyone have a poitive hsv 1 diagnosis cause a false positive hsv 2 ig...
By Edgar123123
I have had some sex with questionalble partners in the past, both protected and unprotected. About a 3-4 weeks ago, ...
By Sendhelpplz420
I've been checking my vagina a lot lately because I found some bumps in my public hair that look like molluscum or ge...
By cartb4
I had an encounter with another male that mainly involved outer course, some kissing, brief docking and a few seconds...
apitoxinJan 22
apitoxinJan 15
apitoxinJan 15
By apitoxin
Hi there, On December 11th i received a protected oral sex from a CSW, 18 days after exposure i did blood test and...
By cdh62
I'm a 23 year old healthy male who is having some problems. So back in the end of October, I began to have some sl...
HowardHJan 23
HowardHJan 23
HowardHJan 23
By morgan315
I was told I had genital herpes 3 days ago. The outbreak started about 6 days ago. This is the first outbreak and it'...
By no_one_
Is it possible to get a false positive For herpes 1 if you had a culture/swab test?
By Curiosity1
Hi, I have the hsv-2 virus that I caught from my boyfriend. I didn't know at it was at the time and it scared me and...
By helpurgentrightnow
Hello, Well I fingered a "sex worker" in Africa with my friend. He did for a long time, then I did it for about 1 m...
seaview34Jan 24
Life360BlankJan 23
By seaview34
hii am bit worried my particular questions : 1. a Chinese hooker very lightly bite my hand . no bleeding, no cuts ...
Life360BlankDec 01, 2014
By Autoinocculator
I am a 35 year old man. I have never had sexual intercourse (if through clothing does not count) and I have not rece...
jamya6Jan 23
jamya6Jan 23
jamya6Jan 22
jamya6Jan 20
By jamya6
About 9years ago I had my first outbreak of cold sore orally and I haven't had one since then.On the 2nd I performed ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank