Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43756) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I visited sex worker 2 days ago. We didn't have sex, I only asked her to lick my scrotum while I was masturbating myself. She ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there, I recently got diagnosed with Herpes complex 1 and wanted to learn more about my specific case I tried to make an appoint...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Since 7 years I had a risky encounter started to have all the bizzarre symptoms after having a PROTECTED sex ... yes protected .. and ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Hey everyone, I am 26 years old and about 2 weeks ago I had sex with a girl I just met.  We performed oral on each other and then I p...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all, I’m trying to figure out whether I’m being overly anxious or not worried enough and am hoping for some guidance and perspective...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I'm a male in my 30's. I recently had a condom break during vaginal intercourse with a very promiscuous woman. The tip of my penis...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I was recently diagnosed (in the past year) with gential hsv1 which destroyed me for about a month. I'm not sure exactly where it came fr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
On the 2nd day of my period I got a little red itchy/tingly bump. I do have genital herpes and this isn't the first time I have had ...
12 answers |
I am a 20 something year old female. Back in June of 2012, I dated this guy. Unfortunately, I had sex with him and he had failed to use ...
7 answers |
Greetings, i had sex with a girl three weeks ago, after the first week the skin under my forehead started to peel off and there was a ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm a 30 year old male. Last night, I was hooking up with a woman and about midway through I noticed what appeared to be a small cold sor...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a question but let me give you a little background first. On May 2, I had unprotected sex with a guy and on May 7, I started ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have had un protected sex with 3 partners in my life, I haven't had unprotected sex for 3 weeks with my current partner, I masturbate v...
5 answers |
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep fo...
8 answers | 6 comments |
I have Oral Herpes, not Genital to date, as far as I know. I am worried I spread it to myself, or the virus migrated down there on its o...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I am so confused and seeking help. I have been with my husband for 6 years, and married for a year. We have been in a monogamous relat...
1 answer |
So can a girl get gential herpes if she jacked you off & then put her hands in her mouth
1 answer | 1 comment |
First off, i already made an appointment to get checked but for the time being, i need someones opinion, im really nervous... So me and m...
1 answer |
Hello, a long story that has been going on for over a year. After a totally protected encounter in November 201I started to feel some...
2 answers |
I've had Herpes-like symptoms recurring in my genital area for over 1,5 years after an sexual encounter. So i have had 3 blood tests done...
75 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources