Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
scaredlady863 minutes
By scaredlady86
24 days ago I had a brief unprotected sexual encounter with a guy friend, two days later he tells me that his ex wife...
By johnlee2
I am a hetero male and I made a huge mistake 10 days ago. I kissed (no tongue) a sex worker for 30 seconds, then rece...
By S123456789m
Hi, can anyone give me advice on this please? I have taken 5 blood tests for herpes type 1 & 2 and all have come back...
By tasf
I'm M 50. I was told this is super rare.. Normally HSV-1 is on the lips and HSV-2 under the waist. Now there are a l...
By JustNeedAnswersPls
I just really need a piece of mind. I've been reading a few post on this website and it does help but I think that ma...
Hope4HSV27 hours
By msmccoy
I keep getting conflicting answers. Can HSV2 be spread through oral sex, even if your not on suppressive therapy? Al...
By indenial4awhile
I was tested for both HSV1 and HSV2 back in November 2013 and HSV 1 was positive as expected with an index value of 4...
Life360_DaveBlank10 hours
By Grey411
Hi, my 15 year old has oral herpes (I'm assuming from me) but we're not a kissing family. I've been trying to be cau...
RegretMix17 hours
RegretMix22 hours
RegretMixJul 25
By RegretMix
I think i'm i've been infected, i had sex with this girl who claims to be clean and i did gave her oral sex and every...
msmccoy23 hours
Life360_DaveBlankDec 16, 2015
JAS911Dec 16, 2015
msmccoyDec 16, 2015
Life360_DaveBlankDec 16, 2015
By JAS911 Blank
I've been living with my boyfriend in a monogamous relationship for about a year. About a month ago, he was in a pa...
By lokilover28
I am a female. I haven't been sexually active in over a year but am constantly worried about STDs, particularly herpe...
By KlassicKaren
I recently had a herpes scare with my now ex bf. We broke up for 2 weeks and he ended up calling me wanting to work t...
By yikeshelp
About 2 days ago I had oral with my boyfriend for the first time. He has had other partners before but has never said...
By pokothewinner
Hi everyone. I had a mutual handjob yesterday but there is no exchange of body fluid. My question is is it possible...
zergok5Oct 16, 2015
veryworried420Oct 11, 2015
Fleetwood20Oct 11, 2015
By zergok5 Blank
Ive had sharp pain/burning at the penis hole about 70% of the time when I urinate for 8 weeks along with pain in reg...
LMD2276Jul 26
LMD2276Jul 26
LMD2276Jul 26
LMD2276Jul 26
By LMD2276
Hi can any one tell me if hsv2 can live other then on the genitals and face ??? Can they be found on back legs and arms
By Jrjayy22
I havent gotten any replies yet in the std forum. I now see that my question was supposed to be asked in the herpes ...
By bobandlorifun
I recently found out that my girlfriend has been diagnosed with Herpes 2. She told me the minute she found out from h...
By Anonwow
How common is the "first outbreak" after a recent herpes infection. Is seeing if you experience an outbreak even a se...
salrayJul 25
salrayJul 24
By salray
I have one solid white head pimple on the side of my scrotum...it will not pop...and it is only irritated cause I've ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources