Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 44510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello community, On July 10 I had unprotected oral sex (received) with a woman I did not know. About a week later I had developed sympt...
I've been having pain in my buttcrack for 7 weeks after having unprotected vaginal sex with an hsv2 infected person. They had no visual s...
1 answer |
Has anyone else on here used the at home test kit made by Private iDNA? I used is for hsv-2 testing and wanted to know if this was an acc...
I felt slight irritation inside my lips after 3 months of exposure can is synotom of herpes i have nk lesions hy the way my ign was 3.01 ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had a herpes blister for about 5 weeks it is not very sensitive at the moment at has been this way for about 3 weeks however it do...
2 answers |
I would like to update my question: I am 39 years old female with cold sores since I was a child . In November 2008 I woke up in the midd...
1 answer |
A friend of mine with herpes came on to me yesterday and started making out with me out of no where. I stopped it as soon as I could, but...
1 answer | 1 comment |
had unprotected sex and after a week i noticed 3 cuts. 2 on one side and 1 on the other side inside the shaft. It healed over into a gr...
1 answer |
I recently did my lab work and my doctor informed me that I tested positive for HSV1. My results came back like this: Herpes Simplex 1...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm an 18 year old male and about a month and a half ago I had unprotected sex with a girl and a month later she texted me telling me...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I have had genital herpes since 2005, I have outbreaks about once a year or so now that I'm aware of. I think I'm experiencing a swollen ...
1 answer |
I had only one outbreak of oral herpes in my whole life and it was almost 4 years ago. I'm afraid and freaking about the fact I may have ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a women and 4 weeks ago I had oral sex with someone, woke up in the morning and she had a cold sore all over his bottom lip. She sai...
1 answer |
Someone help! I'm way to scared to go to a doctor about my symptoms mainly because I'm only 17 and i'm also embarrassed.. but basically I...
1 answer |
So yesterday I went to the clinic to get tested for strep throat. The test came back neg but I was still prescribed amoxicillin. The pus ...
I just found out that I have herpes 2 and with the ob I had pain running down my legs right to my feet so extreme it got hard to walk. No...
1 answer |
How contagious is hsv-2 with no symptoms?? Also I am new to all of this, what are the igm and igg specific levels everyone is talking abo...
1 answer |
I was with my last boyfriend for 14 years. He was never tested for herpes, but I believe he had them. He would typically get a blister or...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had sex with a new partner who had a cold sore (Herpes Simplex 1), we did not kiss or perform oral due to this but did have pr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Xgy
Hi. I am just wanna ask, does recent priorix vaccination (measles,mumps,rubella and varicella) can affect the HSV type 1 result? I hav...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources