Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
javed55815 minutes
javed55819 minutes
By javed558
hi all, i had sex with a prostitute before 5 month. 2 month after from event day i got body rashes fever and all.......
By cali94
Hello! I have recently started dating someone who has informed me he has hsv2. He has told me this before we have don...
By Zorojg11
I'm new here:( 21 yr old guy , I have a beautiful gf who I may lose forever now:/....here's a summary of what happene...
cafecrazy14 hours
By cafecrazy
Hey Herpes Community, I haven't had unprotected sex in years. Unfortunately, I went to a seedy massage parlor exa...
Dondon432117 hours
By Dondon4321
My scrotum will be red occasionally really only for a long period once. Can this be from a HSV1 infection that I jus...
By Americanboy101
Hey guys, A few months back I was diagnosed with thrush, and today I still have balantis. In recent weeks I thoug...
Dondon432123 hours
mog515Aug 30
By Dondon4321
I have a red rash that appears on my chest but disappears and I have a similar experience below the waisle? I hav...
By 134567
I've had intense itching around my vaginal and anal area and white abnormal discharge (no odour) for the last two mon...
mog515Aug 30
mog515Aug 30
By mog515
I was diagnosed with hsv2 three years ago. My dr was shocked it was hsv2 because it was so mild. I've only had 1 outb...
By George12321
Ok so recently i think iv contracted hsv2 and have been stressed and depressed a lot so last night I went for a jog f...
By George12321
Ok so 5 weeks ago I was on holiday and had protected sex with a sex worker. Before intercourse she gave me protected ...
mog515Aug 30
mog515Aug 30
By WorriedJoe10
Hi, I had a sexual encounter earlier in August, protected vaginal sex (man to woman) and unprotected oral sex (only w...
By Needhelpsoscared
Recently I spent the night with a guy. We didnt have sex because I wasent ready to but I did take off my pants and o...
HiimsamAug 29
By Hiimsam
It was just a normal day and went to the doctor to get some blood work . I got my blood work in two days. My resul...
jackbaurAug 29
gracefromHHPMay 09, 2011
nurse2be1226May 09, 2011
gracefromHHPMay 09, 2011
By nurse2be1226 Blank
Thank you for all the wealth of information you provide to the public. I am responding to a post you posted a few yea...
Af12sAug 29
Af12sAug 28
By Af12s
Hi. Ive noticed discomfort on the inside of my vaginas lip (labia minora) it looks like cold sores and today ive noti...
Fleetwood20Aug 31, 2014
By Par12 Blank
So while abroad in Europe, in a moment of weakness I solicited a prostitute. We had protected vaginal intercourse and...
Lost456Jul 02, 2015
By concernedredscrotum Blank
Dr I had protected sex with a promiscuous women about 4 weeks ago. I am not sure if there was any skin to skin conta...
By Hellothere12346
hi, While I was giving my boyfriend a handjob, I also did a little inspection of his penis. At the base of his pe...
By stupitsam
Someone who received a therapeutic vaccine for herpes, can they still infect others without knowing?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources