Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

1 - 20 (of 42051) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I contracted what I thought was herpes about a year and a half ago. It was a condom protected vaginal exposure that only lasted a couple minutesand a very brief oral exposure me giving. after a couple months I started experiencing sympt...
  Posted
Hello i have a concern and would appreciate if anyone can help me. yesterday i had an incident, i went to a message parlor and got a body message, when i was lying on my back the lady put her butt on my penis and started moving for like ...
  Posted
Hello Although I have read many posts regarding this question, I have some concerns that I didn't see addressed and would like clarity on. Recently, I have had protected sex with a female of unkown STI and Herpe status (she said sh...
  Posted
I am really struggling to come to terms with my new diagnosis. 2 days ago I was diagnosed with herpes virus and i am absolutely devastated and I am constantly crying, I really aren't sure how to come and I feel like my life is totally ru...
  Posted
I am a married 36 male. Had unprotected oral sex for around 5 min with a woman that is not my wife. She said she was disease free. I ejaculated during the incident. This was on March 2, 2016. On March 24, i engaged in pretty rigorous mas...
  Posted
I went to the doctor yesterday and they confirmed I have type 1 herpes. I am taking antibiotics but it hurts so bad. I avoid using the bathroom because the pain to urinate is unbarable! Every time I have to pee I cry. I can't take the pa...
  Posted
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep for over 10 hours, still i feel exhausted. i also get constant mood swings, feel depressed and inactiv...
  Posted
I have herpes type 1 and i have been experiencing groin pains. I havent have sex with anyone since i got tested and I didnt test positive for HSV2. This my first outbreak, should i be worried?
  Posted
I have been diagnosed a week ago with HSV2. My first ever OB was last month and it was very mild, lasted about 3-4 wks. Just a raw stinging swollen patch on my outer lip, and never got worse, I believe it came on when I got sick with a...
  Posted
Ive been in a monogamous relationship since Dec 2014. Back in Sept2015 my bf said he had trich so I got tested and I had it too. This prompted me to get full STD test and my results over the phone my dtr said I was negative for hsv. Apr...
  Posted
A little history, I'm 17, been with 4 guys and I've never had an STD checkup so this is all pretty new to me as this is my first scare... So about a week ago I engaged in sexual contact, our actual intercourse was protected, but oral ...
  Posted
After 12 weeks on last exposer i took HIV and HSV test ,I got negative for HIV with CMIA test but for HSV I got test result HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 + 2 IgM, SERUM (Enzyme Immunoassay) - 0.50 HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 + 2 IgG, ...
  Posted
I have been itching on my labia minora and mons pubis for the past two weeks, as well as my inner thigh and the front of my thigh. The itchy is uncomfortable but not to the point it is unbearable. I had one bump on top of my vagina (mon...
  Posted
Okay So On April 7th, I had sex with this guy from my job. We had a condom on and then the condom had gotten stuck inside of me and then it was stuck for a day. After I removed the condom from my body, I took the my way pill to avoid get...
  Posted
On "Day 1" I used a hair trimmer to trim my pubic hairs and later that night I had perfectly protected sex with a girl I know relatively well. We are both pretty outgoing and while I won't say promiscuous we aren't strangers to sex. We h...
  Posted
Hi, about 2 weeks ago I had a condom blowjob from a prostitute. She was naked and rubbed her vagina on my thigh. She also locked my nipples. No intercourse. For the past few (4-5) days I have had a slight headache and stiff neck. No...
  Posted
My results came back saying for HSV-1 are >62.20 what does that mean?
  Posted
What is Best Treatment ? and How do I find the right Doctor ? or GUM Clinic Can I still have sex ? Complicating things, is the fact that my partner will not use protection. An IGG Test years ago said I have HSV2 (IGG T...
  Posted
Hi, about a month ago I received PROTECTED oral sex from a woman. No skin touched but I've read that you can still get herpes from saliva. About 2 days after I felt my skin on my thighs, around my penis, and pubic area, and around my Anu...
  Posted
I had a cold sore that was on its way out (not even sure to date if it was an actual cold sore). Had oral sex with my boyfriend and still worried 6 weeks later after the encounter. Neither of us have had any blisters or herpes symptoms o...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...