Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 43348) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm still having pain/sensitivity in the back of my thighs. How much does herpes nerve pain hurt? And where is the pain normally located?
Friends daughter went out on date last evening. Gave a kiss goodbye...closed mouth. Not long...just an extended peck. Started feeling itc...
2 answers | 1 comment
  feelingundone ,    kell161616,    feelingundone
Hello, I'm a 26 yo male and I was diagnosed of NGU 10 months ago after receiving oral sex from my partner. I was just experiencing ext...
1 answer
So I got tested for hsv2 specific IGg Ab. 2 negatives from labcorp, which I understand uses the CLIA method. 2 positives from Quest (ELIS...
1 answer
I have oral herpes and had unprotected sex with this girl I get them every year or so and the last time I had one was maybe 4-5 months ag...
2 answers | 1 comment
  feelingundone ,    Robbie6787,    feelingundone
To start things off, I am an extremely anxious person and tend to worry ALOT. 2 months ago I kissed and received oral sex from a girl at ...
1 answer
Does this look like a hair bump or does this look like an outbreak it started out as a burning sensation on my labia the outside part and...
3 answers | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    Cathy1995,    feelingundone ,    Cathy1995,    feelingundone
I slept with a friend who had oral HSV1. After kissing her, I performed oral sex on her then we had unprotected sex. Would this has been ...
1 answer
Okay so about a week ago I notice a single red bump with a white head to it sort of like a pimple right below the under side of the the h...
1 answer
The last time i had unprotected sex was 22 days ago. I just noticed last night that i had a tiny 1mm cut on the outer skin of my penis...
1 answer
HSV2 on the buttock. What are the transmission rate "sacral herpes"? Can I pass HSV2 to a partner even if my herpes showed up on my butt...
3 answers | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    Blarg2016,    feelingundone ,    Blarg2016,    feelingundone
I am 20 years old. I have sores right on my vaginal area and there are cuts that hurt so bad when I go to the bathroom. I have been using...
2 answers
Please can someone help me. I'm starting to get really dark thoughts due to this whole saga now and i've really had enough. I've bee...
17 answers | 1 comment
About nine weeks ago on a business trip I was sexually assaulted when I was blacked out/unconscious. I woke up to a text message from so...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hey all, I know there's probably a dozen of these posts a day. Ok, so 26 days ago was the possible incident. 10 days into it, went to see...
12 answers
  Aata
If you are having a herpes primary break out even if it's a few weeks it should test positive in your blood test correct. Because if you'...
2 answers
As stated in previous posting, had unprotected sex, which was a total of 3 times between 10/15 and 10/20 and anal sex 1 time on 10/20. ST...
2 answers | 1 comment
  feelingundone ,    birdme76,    feelingundone
I had unprotected oral sex with a girl about 2 months ago and then protected vaginal sex with the same girl the next week and I noticed t...
16 answers | 4 comments
  Kirstie_MHModerator,    Jc2222,    feelingundone ,    Jc2222,    Jc2222
If you are having a herpes primary break out even if it's a few weeks it should test positive in your blood test correct. Because if you'...
I went for a test after 6 months I stop sex with a lady. And I get positive for Herpes Type 1. Actually I'm planning to get married and c...
2 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources