Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 44538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
On these very forums a H u n t e r H a n d s f i e l d, an award-winning doctor, stated that a person cannot get genital HSV-1 if they al...
3 answers | 10 comments |
I had my first time sex about three months ago. It was protected sex (used condom twice) and no oral or anal. The thing is I know little ...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I can't find any specific information about my situation and my doctor was NO help at all. I've had HSV-1 orally for most of my life. Rec...
3 answers | 2 comments |
On 6/12 I had unprotected oral sex with a woman that has gHSV-2. Before the act was performed she masturbated herself vigorously. I did n...
1 answer |
2.5 years ago I was diagnosed with genital HSV 1. I have never had a sore since, but I do have nearly constant "outbreaks" in which the ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just starting feeling better from my original OB and now I have blisters occurring again!! Is this normal to have back to back outbreak...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, Almost two months ago I received unprotected oral sex. The day following I began to feel extremely itchy in my pubic area where h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I received protected oral sex and gave very brief unprotected cunnilingus to a massage parlour worker about 3 months ago. She s...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, this place is very helpful and I was scrolling through previous Q and A to find a similar situation. I am woman that had sex with a ...
7 answers | 8 comments |
Hi just today I got to know that I have been suffering from Herpes type 1. The reason of my std test was i have been suffering from bilat...
2 answers |
Over three months ago I had one unprotected encounter with a female. It was vaginal sex only. I have hsv1 and have had it for some time a...
7 answers | 10 comments |
I am a married woman. I believe I have ghsv 1. I shaved the other day and the next day noticed 3 red bumps not by each other on one side ...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a girl 25 days ago. After 2 days, I noticed one blister inside my mouth. After few weeks, I d...
4 answers | 4 comments |
How accurate is a negative hsv 1/2 igg select blood test at 10 weeks post exposure? I have had NO symptoms (blisters, sores, rashes, e...
1 answer | 1 comment |
After unprotected sex with my boyfriend (we've had sex several times before) I noticed a foul odor followed with abnormal discharge and s...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm curious about trying to understand the reason behind not recommending testing for HSV if you present no symptoms. I know HS...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Tested Negative at 3 Weeksl Since He Performed Oral on Me / 12 Weeks Since Actual Intercourse Had unprotected sex several times with...
2 answers | 1 comment |
if you wipe yourself while having an outbreak of hsv2 and forget to wash your hands then minutes later put your fingers in someones mouth...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am A 38 yr old female and I was told I have gen. Herpes....several yrs ago I had a pimple like bump on my private area and it got bigge...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm an 18 year old male and about a month and a half ago I had unprotected sex with a girl and a month later she texted me telling me...
18 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources