Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sarahbaby292 minutes
Sarahbaby2910 hours
By Sarahbaby29
Hi Was diagnosed with HSV1 three and a half years ago both orally and Genital. 1. If I am shedding virus oral...
By sn54th
I received a handjob from an encounter where the woman didn't wash her hands after using the bathroom. Is it possible...
By helpbubbaplease
One week ago I performed cunnilingus on a coworker who was visiting from out of town. About a year ago we had kissed ...
Justme08248 hours
Fleetwood20Aug 30, 2015
coolvalidationAug 30, 2015
coolvalidationAug 30, 2015
gracefromHHPAug 30, 2015
By coolvalidation Blank
Just want to know how much reliable Herpes Simplex Virus 1/2 IgG in Quest. I just gave my blood and urine for complet...
By SlothKing
One night had sex with stripper. Wore condom during sex. Did fumble around taking it off and tried to put back on p...
Sarahbaby2910 hours
Sarahbaby2914 hours
By Sarahbaby29
What are shedding rates for hsv1 genital is it true some people don't shed? Would u disclose that you have genitsl...
notmymojo212 hours
notmymojo213 hours
By notmymojo2
So on may 21st i had unprotected sex with a girl, i felt fine the day after on sunday but then on saturday i noticed ...
notmymojo213 hours
notmymojo213 hours
bethygirl13 hours
bethygirl13 hours
By bethygirl
So, a couple of months ago I went to the sexual health clinic after learning my partner (at the time) had cheated and...
By Blondie0529
4 days ago I had unprotected sex with a new partner, he informed me that he is for sure he didn't have any std's.. b...
By cassanie
I was diagnosed with herpes, cant remember which one due to state of shock. it was three years ago and i contracted i...
By Hockeybud22
So I had sex with a girl who didn't have herpes symptoms present and she rarely gets symptoms. I haven't shown any sy...
By Hockeybud22
I still feel stupid about something that happened 24 nights ago. I had been seeing this older girl and we had sex but...
By BlackWhiteBrunette
Hi so I received my herpes test results over the weekend and was feeling good bc my hsv 2 igg results were negative. ...
By Speckledove
Grace - I had a 36.7 on my HSV results - an IgG test. I did develop swelling and burning and it got worse in the sun...
By Ayelmao
I had unprotected sex for the first time recently, and the next day I woke with several puss filled bumps on the insi...
By ImSoSorry
I had a recent (6 days ago) encounter and my mind is going CRAZY with worry. I think the tip of my penis has been tin...
By wannabelikemike Blank
Hi all. This week I had a swab and IGM and IGG tests for a suspected genital herpes outbreak. It's been 19 weeks ...
By SLPubudu
I am 33 yrs old, male, and I had sex about 4 times all the times protected with prostitutes. Last time was December 3...
By joe4life Blank
i'm 16/male/gay. back in summer 2010 i met up with an older man and he gave me unprotected oral sex. I had a blood te...
By Clover666
So about 3 and half weeks ago my friends bought me a lap dance for one of my friends bachelor party. The girl seemed ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank