Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In 2015, I had an IgM and an IgG Chemiluminescence test for HSV types I/II (the test result was no type-specific). IgM was non-reactive, ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had protected oral sex 3 wks ago and i washed the area that and put a mixture of coconut and undiluted oregano on the unprotected area ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Last night I got some blisters on my ankle and today they kind of cleared up they itched for a couple minutes that's how I noticed them I...
3 answers |
Please can you provide some advice as to my risk factor in the following situation. I had an erotic massage with a CSW last weekend. We...
2 answers | 5 comments |
I had a sip of a friends drink and im worrired if i could have gotten hsv 1 r 2 from tht?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Last night I have protected sex with a partner I didn’t know really know.. she gave me oral sex for about 5 seconds with condom on , then...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I wanted to answers for below questions. 1) what are the chances of people not showing symptoms for oral hsv1 if it acquired as a new ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
about a week ago i was smoking with a group of friends and this one girl had a cold sore that was in its scabbing stage. we passed around...
1 answer |
So I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and started to develop what looks like super tiny red bumps on my scrotum. Slight tingling at the h...
1 answer |
I'm freaking out my anxiety is thru the roof!!! 5 days ago I gave oral sex ejaculation went into my mouth may have swollowed a little .. ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
6 weeks ago my friend gave me oral sex(he's gay). The next day I began to have discharge, uncomfortable to pee.3 days later I began to ha...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Feel like my life is over. Almost 2 months ago I had unprotected sex with 2 females one was African American and the other Hispanic. Flas...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello Grace, For the past 4 years I've been experiencing severe dull irritating pains on the underside of my penis. My urethra is co...
1 answer | 4 comments |
About 2 months ago I had sex but unprotected for about 2 to 5 seconds ... kind of like in and out 1 time.. we didn't continue to have sex...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected sex 14 days ago. About 7 days ago I started noticing weird tingling feelings around my genitalia area, but no specific...
12 answers |
I just got, for the first time, a positive test result for HSV 1. IgG value 1.42. HSV 2 tested negative. I had a possible oral and ge...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have this white idk i guess pimple or more like a oval patch its not very painful that i need emerancy room its more just noticable and...
1 answer |
Hi On July 25th, I think I had unprotected Sex with a Stripper. I was very drunk and have no idea what happened. I went to the local ...
2 answers | 9 comments |
Hi I had unprotected sex on Halloween. On November 15th I noticed a small white heads on my penis shaft. The pimple was right on the line...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I was tested for HSV1 two years ago and received a high negative value of 0.8 (an increase from the original negative of 0.2, my ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Herpes Community Resources