Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 44063) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so I've gotten cold sores for years, recently got this rash on my finger that was exactly like my cold sores. Went to the doc and yup...
I have suppressed several outbreaks that have plagued me multiple times a year for nearly 3 decades by using an off the shelf product - N...
I'm a male. I had a unprotected oral with a prositiute. 2 weeks later I started getting pain whilst urinating, that's now become very pa...
3 answers |
I just got diagnosed with genital HSV-1. I am assuming from a guy who performed oral sex on me a few weeks ago. I'm concerned about trans...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So I frenched kissed my boyfriend and I bit my inside cheek enough to break skin and draw a little bit of blood. He had no leisons, blits...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I just need some help interpreting my HSV 1 and 2 results. Both were IgG tests and came back <0.91 but they were flagged. For both negati...
5 answers |
On sunday I made out with a guy I've been seen but 3 or 4 days ago I noticed that I have a red swollen spot just above my upper lip. It h...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am very close to the 12 week mark since last sexual contact and want to be tested for herpes however I'm travelling shortly after the 1...
3 answers | 4 comments |
ive been dating this girl for a few months and after she told me she cheated on me and got gential herpes this was after she gave a blow...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I frenched kissed my boyfriend and I bit my cheek enough to break skin and draw a little bit of blood. He had no leisons, blitsers, so...
1 answer |
I have a question... I am a 35 year old male with an HSV-1 oral infection I've had my entire life. I can't seem to find much information ...
2 answers |
I've been through all the posts and seen others obsessing, just as I have been, that they have herpes... here's my story and any advice i...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with a girl in late October, unsure of her status but said she was clean. I was tested for all STD's, including her...
2 answers |
Hello. First off I wanna say I have never had any sexual contact w men. And never had anything done with my anus. Anyways awhile back I h...
13 answers | 4 comments |
33 year old female, heterosexual. My boyfriend and I were tested prior to sexual intercourse. When asked about his results he told me he ...
9 answers | 9 comments |
I found two random red spots on my INNER lips, one on my lower lip, one on the upper. They look like broken blood vessels, one semi-circl...
1 answer |
I recently shared a drink with someone who may be hsv1 positive. I was on vacation in a remote location so I didn't practice as good oral...
Hi guys I will explain myself Jan 19 unprotected vaginal and oral me make with a female no symptoms like blisters only irritation Apr...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I was masterbated by a female CSW 8 weeks by her hands and by her breasts. No vaginal or oral sex. At week 3 I developed an itch whic...
3 answers | 2 comments |
On march the 18th I had a 30 second blowjob from a prostitute. It only lasted so long until I realised what I was doing was wrong and wal...
8 answers | 9 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources