Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 42796) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I had a sexual encounter earlier in August, protected vaginal sex (man to woman) and unprotected oral sex (only woman performing oral...
6 answers |
So 3- 4 days ago, I started noticing some bumps in my the head of my penis, they weren't blisters and they didn't hurt, I still have them...
I currently take Valtrex for cold sore outbreaks, 2 pills at first sign, then 2 pills 12 hours later. Right now I'm traveling overseas an...
So I had a lesion appear in the pubic area that was pretty small and abit red. It felt a tiny bit crusty and had to rub hard against it w...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I'm new here:( 21 yr old guy , I have a beautiful gf who I may lose forever now:/....here's a summary of what happened, I got a couple of...
6 answers |
I have a constant burning pain in my urethra. It's hard to tell but I might have had a single ulcer in the urethra. Swab test  of urethra...
3 answers |
hi all, i had sex with a prostitute before 5 month. 2 month after from event day i got body rashes fever and all..... then after 4 month...
8 answers |
So for 5 months now I have noticed excess skin on my meatus just on penis opening. I have no irritation and I do not remember getting an...
1 answer |
Hi, I need and advice. 28 dyas ago I had an encounter with CSW. She massaged me with her hand and I decided I want to finish in her so s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
It was just a normal day and went to the doctor to get some blood work . I got my blood work in two days. My results came back I was ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I have recently started dating someone who has informed me he has hsv2. He has told me this before we have done anything sexual. I...
1 answer |
Hey Herpes Community, I haven't had unprotected sex in years. Unfortunately, I went to a seedy massage parlor exactly 20 days ago now...
3 answers |
My scrotum will be red occasionally really only for a long period once. Can this be from a HSV1 infection that I just got?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey guys, A few months back I was diagnosed with thrush, and today I still have balantis. In recent weeks I thought it went away. I h...
2 answers |
I have a red rash that appears on my chest but disappears and I have a similar experience below the waisle? I have recently started t...
2 answers |
I've had intense itching around my vaginal and anal area and white abnormal discharge (no odour) for the last two months. The first gynea...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with hsv2 three years ago. My dr was shocked it was hsv2 because it was so mild. I've only had 1 outbreak in the 3 years....
3 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so recently i think iv contracted hsv2 and have been stressed and depressed a lot so last night I went for a jog for about 30 minute t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so 5 weeks ago I was on holiday and had protected sex with a sex worker. Before intercourse she gave me protected oral but licked my b...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Recently I spent the night with a guy. We didnt have sex because I wasent ready to but I did take off my pants and only had a thong on a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources