Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 44256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So this scary situation began last weekend with a night of sex with my friend and on again/off again partner (both oral and regular, unpr...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So the crack of my butt burns. I have been dealing with this occasionally for a few months. It has leakage if I wipe like half an hour af...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with someone that I don't know that well, i asked him if he was clean or have any symptoms of anything he said no t...
Hi, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last march 2017. After a month(April), he noticed some fluid filled blisters on his penis and ...
One night I had a lot of itching on the right side of my labia minor it went away about 2 days later so I never thought anything of it. A...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Yesterday I received oral sex from a sex worker which was protected via a condom, but unexpectedly she removed the condom towards the end...
1 answer |
it's now 3 months from my exposure I got negative result from 4 week antigen and antibody test I test for herpes 2 time at 6 week and a...
5 answers |
Late 20s, male. I haven't had sex with anybody for the better part of a year. About a week ago, my RIGHT thigh, extending to my bel...
1 answer |
How common is it to have HSV1 on your genitals and show zero symptoms? It seems like if you have had a cold sore and have had at leas...
9 answers |
Hello all any help would be greatly appreciated. I slept with a girl unprotected for maybe 20 mins back in early january 2017. She said s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have genital HSV 2 and I have only had a handfull of OB's, thank god. The first one was the worst and the rest have been not as bad. Ho...
6 answers |
Hello all - I've seen several similar situations to mine, but I'm still uneasy about my test results. My boyfriend called me the oth...
4 answers | 1 comment |
The Top-Ten upcoming new herpes drugs The acyclovir family of herpes antivirals has been around in one form or anothe...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all after serveral trips to the sexual health clinic, dermatologist and my GP everyone has confirmed that I do not have genital herpes...
5 answers | 7 comments |
A few months ago I have experienced itching in my vagina and noticed a red lump. I went to the gynecologist and he said I had a yeast inf...
1 answer |
7 days ago, I made a foolish decision and received oral without a condom. I am very stressed and have been for the past week and reading ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Had a couple of sexual encounters, part protected part not with a co-worker at a conference. About a week or so after I remember seeing ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all! I have started the quest to get a WB after a 1.13 IGG HSV2 result. I've decided I will drive myself crazy until I know defi...
5 answers | 2 comments |
is there no cure for herpes? and why?
3 answers |
My doctor just informed me that I tested a 7.9 on the HSV2 IgG blood test last July (not sure why he didn't update me for a whole year) ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources