Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Life360Aug 29
By scared_inpain
I try to stay active but by the end of the day I am EXHAUSTED. from the pain that I am in. Many years ago I had bli...
By educate_me_please
Today is my 2nd since my results came out positive igg of 5.00i feel empty inside n dirty I cant sleep I cant stop th...
Johny415Aug 29
By Johny415
Hi. I was recently with a transexual worker. I received a lapdance then masterbated myself and ejaculated on her **...
HowardHAug 29
By keke_smith26
Hello all. I'm in need of some help. I'm in tears right now scared to death that I might have herpes. I'm not sure h...
By Sweetheart18
So 4 years ago I received a positive 1.16 igg for hsv2. I went in thinking it was a uti. After visit I Never had An ...
By tigertiger10
I had a blood draw done at a local lab for a Western Blot almost three weeks ago -- no results yet. If anyone on her...
Life360Aug 28
HowardHAug 28
HowardHAug 28
By donutz88
Hi how are you? I'm a 21 Year old female with Type1 GH. I have only have one major breakout in the past 4 years ( the...
By takemeajoke
Dear doctor, I have genital herpes, I want you to answer: 1 HSV-2 genital herpes will pass the underwear, towels, be...
By dudechan
I am 38, I had protected sex but unprotected oral sex with a sex worker about 4 and half month ago. Ever since I have...
By babygirl030389
So I lost my virginity to a really good friend, and I got herpes. The sad thing is, he didn't even know he had it. We...
By Leedia254
I have hsv2 and had my daughter by c-section... Recently she cut her finger (not deep) with my shaving razor I used t...
By ConfusedWorried08
Just wanted to share with the forum that indeed had a low positive herpeselect. In fact I had 5 low positives over th...
PastecAug 28
PastecAug 28
PastecAug 28
By Pastec
I did a herpes test it came back positive for hvs1 but hvs2 was inconclusive. .i have to do more test blood test in ...
8814Aug 28
HowardHAug 19
8814Aug 17
HowardHAug 17
HowardHAug 17
By 8814
Does early use of Acyclovir (83 hours post potential exposure), 200mg 5 times a day for 10 days, to shorten the d...
HowardHAug 28
By LilyGreen
I posted this in another fourm but got no answers so hoping someone can give me an answer here. I got my first outbre...
baja123Aug 28
Life360Aug 28
By baja123
I was diagnosed with HSV1 about 6 months ago. I am sure I contacted it at a very early age, as I can remember getting...
Life360Aug 28
By kimmkills
i have little bumps on my swollen vigina lips and water seems like it is coming out of it i am very worried
Life360Aug 28
By richosaur
Hello, I'm an 18 year old male (I'm sorry if my english isn't so good). I had unprotected sex with someone I met onli...
By educate_me_please
I was positive igg level 5.00 what those this mean resent infection or past infection n I never had no symptoms n i w...
Life360Aug 27
Life360Aug 27
By Babydino28
I am a monogomous mom and husband claims no third party. He has never had symptoms and now i have terrible blisters o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank