Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
21 - 40 (of 42969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. It was her first time ever going unprotected in her life. Some time aft...
1 answer |
Tuesday evening I had protected sex with a man. I noticed when going down on him that there was a bump on his shaft but I thought maybe j...
1 answer |
My herpes test result came hsv antibody test igg 1 & 2 is 0.49 lower than index value 0.9 .this test was taken after 25th week to exposur...
1 answer | 1 comment |
On the 2nd day of my period I got a little red itchy/tingly bump. I do have genital herpes and this isn't the first time I have had ...
12 answers |
Hi, I had a positive PCR swab result for both genital HSV1 and HSV2. I then had IGG bloods taken (5 weeks after suspected exposure) w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Is it possible to get herpes from coming into contact with infected sweat alone (sweat that has come into contact with a sore but not the...
11 answers |
Recently diagnosed with herpes 2, MD gave me acyclovir. Allergic reaction occurred, now MD has me on metronidazole. It's been 5 days and ...
1 answer |
My exposure was unprotected oral with broken skin on top of penis near head from prostitute 3 weeks ago , I had a little sore swabbed las...
14 answers | 2 comments |
What are my chances of hsv2 after 8 weeks hsv1/2 Igg test (labcorp) showed negative for hsv2. Positive (4.52 - HSV1)? 8 years after genit...
1 answer |
Hi, Two months ago i had casual encounter with condom. 10 days later got std test, all negative but herpes, igg hsv1 positive value at ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hey Herpes Community, I haven't had unprotected sex in years. Unfortunately, I went to a seedy massage parlor exactly 20 days ago now...
9 answers | 2 comments |
how do I start..... last Thursday I received oral sex for a woman and 2 days later I had 5 bumps on my penis. Rushed in to my Dr on Monda...
5 answers | 4 comments |
So I went on a date with a girl and we kissed. She later revealed that she has HSV2. I have HSV1 but have never had a cold sore. Is it po...
2 answers | 2 comments |
As I've explained on another post, had a sexual encounter with my girlfriend on Saturday night into Sunday morning (3AM) only for her to ...
1 answer |
I've been freaking out for over a month now after a stupid, drunken one night stand. I had unprotected sex (oral and vaginal intercourse)...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am done with strip clubs. Today was the last straw. I got two lap dances from a female stripper, me fully clothed in shirt, jeans, an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
These are my relationship is the first and only sex was unprotected oral Symptoms: two small white blisters Vanh after severe itching an...
15 answers | 3 comments |
A little over two weeks ago i visted a massage parlour and recieved a handjob. No body or genital contact aside from her hand. I realize ...
1 answer |
In November 2015 I started getting random blisters on the vagina lips only . I got my annual check up and everything came back negative ....
1 answer | 1 comment |
The reason I think I may have gotten this also is because I was sick Low fever chills headache stuffy and runny nose for about a week and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources