Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
21 - 40 (of 44085) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recurring hsv2 with ancillary symptoms of significant peripheral neuralgia or neuropath in my legs and feet, insomnia, and a gener...
Does anyone know if Herpes simplex caused Low B12 or is it the Acyclovir 500 mg a day? I have been on it about 15 days and can't sleep at...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Now I'm scared if I kiss my Grandkids I'll give them herpes. Maybe I already have. Oh god that would be just Awful!!.
1 answer |
I just had full blood work for all stds. HsV for 1&2. Came back very high numbers. HsV 1. As higher than 2. But both are high at HsV is:...
1 answer |
I'm a male. I had a unprotected oral with a prositiute. 2 weeks later I started getting pain whilst urinating, that's now become very pa...
9 answers |
I just need some help interpreting my HSV 1 and 2 results. Both were IgG tests and came back <0.91 but they were flagged. For both negati...
5 answers |
I just got diagnosed with genital HSV-1. I am assuming from a guy who performed oral sex on me a few weeks ago. I'm concerned about trans...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am very close to the 12 week mark since last sexual contact and want to be tested for herpes however I'm travelling shortly after the 1...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Ok so I've gotten cold sores for years, recently got this rash on my finger that was exactly like my cold sores. Went to the doc and yup...
7 answers |
I found two random red spots on my INNER lips, one on my lower lip, one on the upper. They look like broken blood vessels, one semi-circl...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I recently shared a drink with someone who may be hsv1 positive. I was on vacation in a remote location so I didn't practice as good oral...
7 answers | 1 comment |
About a month ago i received unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. 3-4 days later i had penile discharge so went to the gum cli...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, I haven't had any of the clear symptoms associated with herpes, but recently had a big scare because of a call from my ex-girlfriend...
3 answers |
I have got this sore on my labia majora . I was just wondering if anybody would tell me if it looks like herpes sores ? I do not have any...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So I have this rash on my forearm and the bumps have been there for about three weeks. They are in a cluster form but there is no liquid ...
2 answers |
I had oral intercourse as me giving him head a year ago. Never had any bumps,lesions or anything ? Now getting a weird tingling feeling i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have since being sexually active and after having thrush a few hard bumps inside my vagina they are the same colour as inside my vagina...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I frenched kissed my boyfriend and I bit my inside cheek enough to break skin and draw a little bit of blood. He had no leisons, blits...
5 answers | 2 comments |
On sunday I made out with a guy I've been seen but 3 or 4 days ago I noticed that I have a red swollen spot just above my upper lip. It h...
4 answers | 2 comments |
ive been dating this girl for a few months and after she told me she cheated on me and got gential herpes this was after she gave a blow...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources