Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
21 - 40 (of 42610) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How common is the "first outbreak" after a recent herpes infection. Is seeing if you experience an outbreak even a semi reliable way of f...
2 answers |
I have one solid white head pimple on the side of my scrotum...it will not pop...and it is only irritated cause I've been messing with it...
2 answers |
Single red bump in the buttock area, close to the crack but on the skin and not near the moist areas. No prodome. Not painful generally, ...
1 answer |
Just a general question, how likely is it that HSV -1 is transmitted from a females mouth to males genitals while she has a cold sore
8 answers | 8 comments |
In September my boyfriend preformed oral sex while he had a cold sore (I know, dumb mistake) and a couple weeks later I had my first outb...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi All, I had sex with CSW 6 months before, i tested for STD's for multiple times in past 6 months and all of them were negative. but ...
9 answers | 3 comments |
I'm an 18 year old female and about a month ago, these bumps which appeared like pimples appeared on my chin. I've suffered from acne in ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a 26 yr old male that has never had any health issues or problems in my entire life beside the occasional cold/flu that everyone else...
68 answers | 4 comments |
I know that I have HSV1. I tested positive (blood) last december. I have not had any outbreaks so I do not know if I have it orally or ...
11 answers |
Ok this may sound a bit OCD or paranoid or it may not, but here it goes. So my cousin has oral herpes(she's also having an outbreak right...
9 answers | 8 comments |
I had sex with some girl 2 months ago. It stays rated out as tingling down there and my thighs for 1 month but would go away when I got m...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, I just wanted to share my false positive experience since april of 2016. Here's a few things to know about me: -I started ha...
2 answers |
Hi all. My girlfriend has genital HSV-2 and has a used tube of zovirax. Her last use of the cream was a week ago. I am negative for HS...
1 answer |
Igg
How low can a igg test result be after an outbreak? Mine were as low as in the equivocal 4weeks after my first ob. Dr said to get another...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Would like some advice please, 3 nights ago I had oral and vaginal sex with a new man..had discussed previously about sexual health which...
1 answer |
if I have ocular herpes and i cry ( i do this alot) is it going to give it to other parts of my face like will it spread it to my cheeks?...
Hello! I'm 32 years old male. I'm concerned about contracting hsv-2 I had protected vaginal sex with a stranger and after week or so ...
Hi! i had a outbreak two months ago and things have been ok since. i recently went for a test and my HSV IgG was positive. I met a new...
45 answers | 1 comment |
Is anybody familiar with this therapeutic vaccine which is apparently available in russia? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19882901
8 answers | 1 comment |
So I have cold sore outbreak occasionally, like once a year. A week ago I had itching and some small white flecks of discharge. I did som...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources