Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By alittleconcerned2
I received brief oral sex from a girl who had a cold sore. It was for maybe 30 seconds-1 minute and I don't think my ...
By shredgnar
I've been doing a lot of research regarding herpes and what symptoms of it could be. They typically depict them as pa...
By 34ok12
I talked with a physician today about my recent positive HSV1 test and he told me not to be worried about having the ...
By Stillworried53
Hello, I'm a 23 year old male and I am facing a bit of a dilemma. About 5 months ago I received oral sex from a se...
By ThatGuy4598
I've noticed two pimple looking things near my groin. One on my upper thigh, the other on my upper inner thigh. I not...
By Cowboy1991
Do you get flu symptoms without having sores or blisters? And how intense is the urine burn? The pain I'm experiencin...
By uk_professional
11 days ago I went to a strip club in Kiev. I got entirely too drunk at the club. I am from the states and had only b...
Ano100Jun 22
Ano100Jun 22
Ano100Jun 22
By Ano100
5 days ago I had unprotected sex briefly with a woman who told me she had herpes. If it matters, I did not ejaculate....
By garethk
Hi there. Thank you so much for this forum I am a 33 year old male 11 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a fema...
By Ta1992
So Saturday night I noticed a irriation by my butt crack area. At first I thought this was a reaction to my wax I had...
By CaliNative91
Hello, I am a 25 year old male. As a child I would sometimes get cold sores on my lips. Now that I am older I rece...
By JohnStrogg
Hello and thanks for leting me ask here. A few weeks ago i did unprotected sex with a girl that i always intimate. ...
knejoJun 21
JimseaMay 31
MoskineMay 06
bean756Mar 22
By angie580 Blank
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued ...
By Jake9103
I have seen the statistic that the odds of getting herpes from someone who has it is 1 out of 1000 encounters. I just...
By XXxSKYLER805xXx
Hi there I'm really worried I might have caught and std. Last night I was my girlfriends house hanging out then we st...
By Amme4692
So i reacently made out with a guy and he licked my nipples a week later he called me and told me he test posi...
By vladmirgc
Hello everyone, I have been feeling really anxious about a problem I have Recently I received unprotected oral sex...
By SuperParanoid111
I think I'm being pretty paranoid and anxiety is truly getting the better of me, but here we go! As recent as 3 days...
By 34ok12
I recently took an STD test out of curiosity (6/13) and my results came back positive for HSV1 (61.8). This really sc...
By Stayingcalm2016
I recently had irritation on the head of my penis shortly after sex.... I went to a dermatologist the next day, expla...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank