Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

61 - 80 (of 42037) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After using the bathroom yesterday, I noticed a small red area (maybe about 3 mm) with one, tiny pin-head bump in it, and it did not hurt or ooze. This scared me so I searched around and found another one in my pubic area about the same ...
  Posted
My daughter recently (approx 1.5-2 months ago) contracted chickenpox for the first time. I had it as a child. Approx 5 months ago I started a new relationship, the first for three years. (There had been sexual contact with a friend 6 ...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a female and recently started dating someone about a month ago and we had unprotected sex. He said that a couple days after he had unprotected sex with me that he started feeling burning in his urethra and pain on the side...
  Posted
17810045 tn?1461718335
Hi all I'm a 38 year old male about a month and a half ago while having sex with a prostitute my condom ruptured and since about two and half a weeks and a half ago I've been noticing red spots on the the head of my penis which are makin...
  Posted
Hi all, about 3 days ago I was at a party and I received head from a girl and after I ejaculated in her mouth she kissed me on the lips. The next day the corners of my mouth burned and my penis itched, does this mean I am infected with h...
  Posted
In February, I had protected sex with a female. However, the condom broke and I immediately pulled out (within 5 seconds). From this incident, I got gonorrhea from the female. My other tests results (for all other STDs were negative, inc...
  Posted
Hi .. I'm really freaking out.. Hope to get a clear answer. Last night . I (male)performed oral sex to an old flame girlfriend(female) before I went down on her , we spoke about if she has a std, she said no . Because she told me her pre...
  Posted
Hi, could someone tell me how accurate are the diasorin herpes tests please? I had one at 6 & 9 weeks and both came back negative and I've just done one at 11 weeks and 3 days and I'm awaiting results for that one. Are they reliable enou...
  Posted
I found out last week that I have hsv2. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year-and-a-half now. He was tested this week and his results came back negative. So now I am having to deal with the fact that I have it and he does not yet...
  Posted
Hi Doctor, At the beginning of September 2015 I made a mistake and had unprotected Intercourse with a friend. She swore she had nothing and was on birth control (or I would have never done it). About 4-5 days later, I noticed a small...
  Posted
so last Friday I was with this guy, and we didn't have sex, but I did feel his erection pressed up against my vagina for like 15 seconds. I didn't think much of it at the time because I forgot that herpes was a thing... Anyways a few...
  Posted
I had a gay body massage last week. While doing so, he had his penis slightly in my butt, but it wasn't inside all the way in. There was very small force in it because it wasn't hard. He didn't have a condom on. Is it possible to get her...
  Posted
Recently my vagina has had a tingling, itching and burning sensation that has lasted for about five days now. I was tested about a year ago for HSV 1 and HSV 2 and tested negative for both. I have been with two guys since. One guy bef...
  Posted
I've been seeing this sweet girl for a month and a half now. I know her background pretty well, as she's a friend of a friend. She's a shy, quiet and reserved person with no history of STDs, and has only had one sexual partner before m...
  Posted
I was tested and retested for HSV2 twice within about two weeks. The first result was 1.05 and the second was .94. These are both in the equivocal range, but does the change in the number indicate anything? Thanks!
  Posted
Had a one night stand in November 27th 2015. 6 hours later it hurt to pee, and felt like my bladder wasn't completely emptying. 4 days later started to get a itch on the side of my penis right below the head. Itching was on and off fo...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with a woman in the beginning of Jan (4 times over the course of the weekend). I have very, very small lesions (pinhead or smaller) on the left side of my glans penis that affect an area roughly the size of a dime...
  Posted
All indications seem to be pointing to my partner knowing that he had HSV2, yet he denied it and always insisted on condomless sex. Can I sue? I dated a guy who refused to wear a condom. We both were tested in November 2010 and both...
  Posted
Hi, I'm worried that I may have contracted genital herpes. At first I didn't think much of it but the more I read, the more worried I get. For the past 2 years or so, I've been getting an itchy rash on my buttocks in more or less, the sa...
  Posted
I've recently discovered that I've contracted genital herpes in the last few weeks and have recently just suffered through my first outbreak. I'm currently on my 3rd day of Valtrex and I am feeling much better. But after days or paranoia...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources