Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 45232) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It has been 9 days since I had sex with a Russian sex worker, I've used condom and never breaks now I've seen a small skin blister on the...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was recently diagnosed with oral hsv1. I have always known I get cold sores although it's been two years since I last got one. I did...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm kind of out a loss for what could be going on I have been tested so many times for herpes and it keeps coming back negative my las...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected sex with a girl on tinder 8 months ago. I know this is a huge mistake and I am stupid for doing so! I don't have any ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Here Is an unusual situations. In 2016 I was with someone and three weeks later I developed fissures and vesicles on my scrotom and then ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I've had pin red spots on just the corona of my penis and has been there for almost 6 months. I've used Lotrimin and cortisone and no di...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I got test results pos for hsv2 1.11 today... Neg for HSV1 I have ZERO symptoms. I was tested a year ago and negative. I was involved wit...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can someone ***** the risk for transmission of hsv2 in the following scenario? 3 some Condom used to top one person and then topped...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I was with a girl and was dry humping her boobs and I wanted her to spit and she didn’t have spit she said but she put my head in her mou...
1 answer |
I was tested for HSV 2 Igg in January 2011 and results were positive 2.77. I was again tested for HSV 2 Igg in February 2012 and the res...
15 answers |
I started developing canker sores in late August. I then began noticing they would tingle before coming on, along with an itchy face. The...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Initially I didn't notice until I went toilet and it was really sore. Now that I am aware of it it has been sore and itchy but I've manag...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So i got tested about 4 weeks ago for Herpes. I got tested for HSV 1 and 2 both IgM and IgG. Everything was negative, except the HSV 1 Ig...
3 answers | 3 comments |
20794162 tn?1508780511
I am in 7th week post protected sex with a CSW and my symptoms of discomfort at penis glan and frequent urination have become worse. Spec...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Been on suppressive tablets for just over 9months been working great untill the last 3weeks where I've had an outbreak every week?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I had unprotected oral and penetration with a women 13 weeks ago.... I started seeing rashes on penis head and foreskin and itching...
2 answers | 5 comments |
On aug 26 I had sex with csw and the sex with protected with a latex condom. A couple of weeks later I started to have a burning sensatio...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Had a one night stand with a girl and she just told me she had herpes. It's been about three weeks and I have had a bit of penile dischar...
1 answer | 2 comments |
To start off I am a male. After masturbation one night, there was three little circular spots with peeled back skin on them. They healed ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Three weeks ago I had unprotected sex outside my marriage. Last week, after a few days of on and off tingling on my penis i notice a sma...
3 answers |
A
A
Herpes Community Resources