Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 43642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone! My girlfriend had a really bad cold sore in August 2014. It healed up by the beginning of september, but she's had a re...
2 answers |
I started to get cold sores when I was 21. It seems I get an outbreak every year..when the weather changes. I got my 2nd cold sore the mi...
2 answers |
Hello. I am a very confused and frustrated 31 yr old woman. I would really appreciate any insight or help. Today is Sunday. One week ago ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had genital herpes for about 8 years. But have not noticed any outbreaks apart from the initial one when I got diagnosed. The f...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So basically, I havent been tested yet, but I'm 98% sure I have HSV-2. My doctor looked at me about a day after I noticed a pimple lookin...
1 answer |
I feel so stupid. I've had genital herpes for about 6-7 years. I take daily suppression medication. Today after using the restroom but pr...
1 answer |
Hi all, So I had oral sex with a girl and later on I realized she had a cold sore...it been day 10 and I have not had any lesion or blis...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I read from medhelp that primary outbreak of oral herpes typical starts at day 4 to 7 after infection, and within 3 days or so, there wil...
1 answer |
Hi all, I know undone has been helping me with my questions for the last week...here is another one... Is it possible that girl who gav...
1 answer |
In October I gave oral sex, could I get genital herpes from it? I didn't have intercourse with him but am just getting rash like symptoms...
1 answer |
Dr. H, This is going to be a long question(s) because I think it is important to give full history in order to understand. 16 years...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Around Mid-October I had unprotected oral with a girl. About 10 days later I had discomfort at the top of urethra. The tip was red, swo...
1 answer |
At the end of November, I kissed a girl and a week later I came down with severe fever and eventually erupted into blisters. I went to se...
1 answer |
So ever since my scares of a few years ago I've been playing it much safer. But I have now what I hope to be my final question. Seriously...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Long story short, Late 20s straight male living in New York...Ive had my share of not so safe sexual encounters. I get tested periodic...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm very worried that I might have caught something , and don't know what these symptoms are a few weeks after an drunken encounter . two...
6 answers | 4 comments |
3 years ago i had unprotected sex with a guy i thought was monogamous. I didn't see any sores on his mouth or his penis so i didn't worry...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have herpes I'm scheduled for a subatomical injection will this be a problem or will this make me have an outbreak because this is a st...
2 answers |
This morning as I woke up, I discovered that I got a medium sized red bump on my upper lip, just at the right hand side of that V shape a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
In January of 2016 played around with someonr and I got tested for herpes last year in may and it came out negative I got under my dads ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources