Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 43783) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received a blowjob with condom but also she fondled and rubbed her breasts on my genitals without the condom. Am I at risk here? 2 day...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I told my boyfriend about me having HSV 1 and he is very afraid of getting it, he actually threw his drink away after I drank off it. ...
1 answer |
30 days ago I gave unprotected cunnilingus to a woman's clitoris and then rubbed the head of my **** against it too. I am not sure of her...
3 answers |
I recently found out I had HSV2 about 9 months ago, but I realize that I've really had it for a couple of years, mistaking it for what I ...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a single male in a relationship with a woman who has HSV1 & 2. About two weeks ago, I developed a small white sore on my lower lip. I...
4 answers |
Hi, I have confirmed general herpes and am getting over a mild outbreak in my clitorus area. I have a 7 month old daughter who I brea...
1 answer |
Hello, about two weeks ago I started having sex with a woman; first using condoms then without. A few days afterwards, i got a large pain...
4 answers | 1 comment |
about two months ago i woke up one morning with a swollen lip and a blister on my bottom lip, nothing like this has ever happened before....
3 answers | 2 comments |
So after having sex with my girlfriend I got an ulcer on my frenulum that night or the following day. Assuming we are both faithful, are ...
1 answer |
I have recently visited my obgyn as I have moved to a new state and needed an annual pap to be prescribed birth control, blood was also d...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hello doctor, Here is a little back story: About 5 months ago I had unprotected sex with the same guy twice in a span of 3 weeks. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dr. Hansfield, 3 weeks ago, I was in a situation where a girl was grinding her vagina on my stomach near my belly button. Two da...
1 answer |
Hi, I had pain/burning in anal region. Since I could not make out it's because of hsv or tinea (which I'm infected with) I have und...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I am about two weeks after my first genital Herpes outbreak. last Monday I finished the Acyclovir dosage the Dr recommended, I have still...
1 answer |
Question from Singapore I want to know if there was any chance of getting any STD or any other diseases from kissing(not French or deep ...
1 answer |
I was just wondering why does the IGG test seem to suck. I have two friends who have herpes and never tested positive by IGG, but positiv...
6 answers |
As per my request, my boyfriend got tested for all STDs including an IGG test for HSV 1 and 2. He got the results back today and he is ne...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is getting tested Tuesday as per my request before we start having sex. I'm HSV1 and 2 negative (I've tested twice). He's 22...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, i am a male who had sex for the first time in mid October and about mid December I noticed there was a bump in my genital...
1 answer |
Hi. I am really worried about my HSV-1 and 2 IgG test result. The method used was ELISA, although it wasn't specified what kind it was. T...
2 answers | 15 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources