Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 42955) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unprotected sex 8 days ago. On a Monday. That Thursday I went to the doctor because I thought I had a UTI. She said I has a lot of ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I believe i may have contracted herpes 6 weeks. my body feels extremely weak and it feels like i have constant muscle weakness in my lowe...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please anyone I need help. I have extreme anxiety right now and I need clarity to put peace in my mind. Today I went to get a manicure an...
5 answers |
so I've been with guy a since January but we split for a month in march when I was with guy b. I got back with guy a soon after and have ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Sorry for the long post. I have been struggling with this since about March of this year. I got my first herpes blood test and it was...
42 answers | 10 comments |
Hi this is sort of along the same lines as a question I asked last week. I have very dry skin on my hands and this morning used the to...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I have had genital herpes for about 7 years now. In this time I have had only about 15 outbreaks, and most were mild,or as mild as...
15 answers | 2 comments |
Though it's rare, I am certain I have oral HSV2. A couple years back I was with my then-boyfriend (now ex) when I noticed he had a weird ...
1 answer |
I have read that Herpes can cause constant nerve pain in the penis. Is this true? I have had this pain for around 3 months and have had a...
26 answers |
I was just visually diagnosed with genital herpes- waiting on the swab results and bloodwork. I had all the signs of a primary outbreak- ...
2 answers |
I've had what seems to be a gentian herpes outbreak for around 12 weeks now, I got on fluid filled blister on the side of my penis but it...
1 answer |
i have been living w herpes for a while now, the fishy smell is getting worse that i stink up my place that im too ashamed to invite peop...
4 answers |
6 weeks ago a prostitute performed oral sex on me with a condom on and finished with a *** job. I removed the condom and everything looke...
1 answer |
I've been reading a lot of posts on here and am curious. Will herpes sores always burst and form ulcers? Will they ever just go away with...
1 answer |
My life is pretty much over at this point. Been in a relationship 6 years. We split about a month ago and I slept with someone else, who ...
4 answers |
Main problem: Vaginal itching of 4 weeks duration following Acyclovir treatment of a positive Herpes (HSV) culture test. Tests for UTI, ...
11 answers |
I have been suffering almost daily for a year and a half with severe low back pain along with other crazy symptoms. I have been to every...
9 answers | 3 comments |
I received oral sex from a woman I didn't know. I did not see any sores on her. At one point she touched her vagina and then touched me a...
|
I received unprotected oral sex Aug. 20th and he has a history of getting coldsores(not active at the time).Does the fact that i have HSV...
1 answer |
About 5 or 6 weeks ago i got an outbreak of spots on my thigh. These spots started as red spots and then turned white like pimples. I pre...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources