Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By precious4050
I have never had blisters or sores, but I find the I have pains in my hands and they itch badly. I also got some bump...
HotAprilFeb 28
By HotApril
I have hsv1oral. I was trying to see if my partner have me oral sex. What are the chances they will get it. I'm not p...
By junebug456
I'm in a polyamorous lifestyle and my partner disclosed one of his new play partners as herpes. He reports this new ...
By precious4050
Is a 5.0 to high to be considered a false positive? Also can I transfer the virus through sharing soap? I find th...
By rhino11lo
I have herpes 2 for about 3-4 months. I believe I have a outbreak in the inside of my shaft(because it does burn when...
By Bobstress27
Hi, I have had hsv2 genital for about five years now. Me and my gf both had it. I got it from her way back when. My q...
By jk1058
Im currently dealing with a recurrent rash that appears on the foreskin and occassionally on the head of the penis. T...
returnmanFeb 28
returnmanFeb 26
returnmanFeb 09
HowardHFeb 01
By returnman
So I went to a massage parlor and briefly, maybe30 sec to a min, fingered the lady. mynhad was wiped off with a towel...
By worried1929
do gential herpes leave scars even if you dont play or pick at the scab or sore i just have this white dot and i can ...
By Edwina6
Last week I was diagnosed with BV after having unprotected (I have the copper IUD) intercourse with a new partner a c...
HowardHFeb 28
By Merpdurp
I have a few herpe questions , 1.) what are the odd of getting a false negative after 7months ? 2.)does herpes caus...
By tway079
To start, I'm a 27 year old male living in North America. My last sexual encounter was 2-4 months ago, and at the ti...
By riosniper
I have read thread about seroconversion, accuracy of blood test in this forum. 1. Is it possible to have a positiv...
By robertcassy13
Hi ,I get cold sore outbreaks from now and then .i got one a couple of years ago and after it I was left with a perm...
By MRS_MJane
I am scared to death because I contracted HSV-2 in like 2009 and now I'm married with my hubby of almost 2 yrs. I don...
By lionel_ronaldo9041
I went to a Thai massage parlour in Hyderabad, INDIA. Got massage done by a clean looking Thai masseuse. I was na...
duffusFeb 27
duffusFeb 26
By Worndown27
I am female over 40. I had the same partner for 23+ years. New partner in September. 3 encounters. 8/23 (unprotected ...
HowardHFeb 27
By Chaseebeard
I'm 17 years old and I've only had one sex partner my entire life. We don't use a condom because it's just me and I w...
txr890Feb 27
Life360BlankFeb 27
txr890Feb 27
Life360BlankFeb 27
By txr890
Follow up questions- my HSV1 was 1.14, HSV2 was 1.72, results received 4 days ago. I circled back to recent partn...
By medicinalpower
Hi there, I recently went to a doctor who diagnosed me with possible oral herpes due to the patter of ulcers that ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank