Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 42748) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good day all, I am a 26 year old male whose been diagnosed with kidney stones sometime in Dec of 2015. Since then i've been experienci...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So about two weeks ago after masturbating I noticed this tough raised spot on the left side of my head/foreskin joining on the penis... p...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with hsv1 on my genitals and recently have a guy oral, but he did not reciprocate. Is there a chance I transmitted ...
1 answer |
HI all, I am 26 yrs old male and never had herpes before, no cold sore or outbreaks in my life. This morning I shaved my pubic area, I...
3 answers |
can live on sex toys if there not washed
1 answer |
I have had the same partner for 2 years- neither have had other partners. 2 days ago my penis hurt after masterbating when I tried to uri...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor because I had a single to me it looks like a blister on my bottom and on my inner leg the doctor told me that it loo...
1 answer |
Hi All, So my girlfriend just told me she has genital hsv 1. What am I dealing with here? Should I be concerned? She referred me to...
100 answers | 5 comments |
So I've got a few questions that I need answered. 1. How long can stds live in lubes or oil used for lubrication (baby oil, or lotion...
1 answer |
I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago over some really hurtful bumps in my vagina area. Doctor said it was razor burn and that it wa...
Is it necessary that prodrome symptoms will only occur at the site of the original infection? Or is it possible to get prodrome and blist...
I was diagnosed with genital herpes abt a year ago. I take daily antivirals (acyclovir) .. My bf and i stupidly had unprotected sex lst n...
1 answer |
Hi Im having genital herpes and I have a 4 year old son and want to know is it possible to spread the virus by touching, feeding or bath...
3 answers | 2 comments |
The last time I had been with anyone was in June. July 7th, I did an STD screening for everything and the only thing that came back posit...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I am a male, and have had a few sexual encounters over the course of 2-3 weeks, most recent 7 days ago. All encounters included pro...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, i have been recently diagnosed with IC. I went to the gynecologist. I have burning and stinging but no sores or bumps. I am worrie...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Hi everyone, I recently took a herpes test as part of a routine STD screening. I was given the IgM test, and the HSV-1 and HSV-2 I...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I'm a 18 year old male i am still a virgin I'm going to tell my whole story me as myself am not a very hansom person and have trouble met...
1 answer |
First outbreak, hpv1, very sore and inflamed. I need help relieving the pain as its piercing and burning and very intense. Doc said not t...
1 answer |
I tested positive for Hsv-1 with 2.20. I was tested about 2 and a half weeks after I had in protected oral sex. I haven't had sore just b...
1 answer | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...