Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
61 - 80 (of 42438) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had a sexual new sexual relationship with a girl. We both got out of long term relationships and didn't use protection. We...
i have bumps on my chest and neck its red and itchy and sore and its spreading
1 answer |
I took an std test 6 months ago. I was positive for type 1 herpes only at that time. Type 2 was negative. Now on jan 16th when i tested i...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have just had a Brazilian bikini wax and used a different salon to normal. This salon rolled on the wax using wax rollers which does...
2 answers |
Hello. I'm a gay male and messed up/ had an unprotected dry humping incident about 3 nights ago. Now my perianal skin has been burning/ho...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with herpes, cant remember which one due to state of shock. it was three years ago and i contracted it from my partner wh...
2 answers |
Hello Feelingundone and fleetwood. when you get a chance, could you please answer below. Let's say if 'XYZ' Person has HSV due to ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello again, My last question here was in regard to the possibility of neonatal herpes infection (type one, oral herpes, *not genital...
4 answers |
Back in December I was tested positive for hsv2 with level of 1.2. Since I've had 2 negative swabs during times I thought were an out bre...
1 answer |
My quick question ... has anyone tried using topical steroids to help treat herpe .does it help any ?? everytime i used topicort on my le...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I've been doing a lot of research regarding herpes and what symptoms of it could be. They typically depict them as painful clusters of le...
1 answer |
I talked with a physician today about my recent positive HSV1 test and he told me not to be worried about having the virus. He let me kno...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm a 23 year old male and I am facing a bit of a dilemma. About 5 months ago I received oral sex from a sex worker that was pr...
10 answers |
I've noticed two pimple looking things near my groin. One on my upper thigh, the other on my upper inner thigh. I noticed them at the sam...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Do you get flu symptoms without having sores or blisters? And how intense is the urine burn? The pain I'm experiencing now is almost non ...
1 answer |
11 days ago I went to a strip club in Kiev. I got entirely too drunk at the club. I am from the states and had only been in country for a...
3 answers |
5 days ago I had unprotected sex briefly with a woman who told me she had herpes. If it matters, I did not ejaculate. Terrible decision o...
8 answers |
Hi there. Thank you so much for this forum I am a 33 year old male 11 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female. I later found ou...
1 answer |
So Saturday night I noticed a irriation by my butt crack area. At first I thought this was a reaction to my wax I had gotten that day. I ...
Hello, I am a 25 year old male. As a child I would sometimes get cold sores on my lips. Now that I am older I recently got a cold sore...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
1998092 tn?1391246445
Blank
catinbarefeet