Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 43932) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a sex worker in the fetish field. I gave someone a golden shower while sitting on their face. I had underwear on. Coul...
2 answers | 1 comment
  feelingundone ,    00look00,    feelingundone
I don't know how to interpret the negative blood test results. What does it mean when you get a <.09 igg level? What is the relationship...
2 answers | 3 comments
  feelingundone ,    mcf1971,    mcf1971,    mcf1971,    feelingundone
How likely it is for someone to get a severe HSV 2(genital) breakout with UTI, flu symptoms, back pain, blisters after being asymptomatic...
1 answer
Okay so it is doubtful that I have a cold sore but ya know, err on the safe side. So i have this pimple like bump on my tongue that is...
2 answers
For whatever reason I have not been able to find an answer to this question online. Anyway, it's my second outbreak of each. (That is...
Hi community, Hoping that someone can give me a little clarity and maybe ease of mind. I have not had vaginal penetrative sex in over...
2 answers | 1 comment
  AriSmi789,    feelingundone ,    AriSmi789
Hi all, I'm male and eight days ago I had protected vaginal and oral sex with someone who I later found out had HSV2. She had no obvio...
3 answers | 1 comment
Does L-Lysine affect menstrual cycles? I've noticed since I have begun taking these vitamins I havent had a period and its been 3 months!...
5 answers
sunday i went in for a massage from a small basement massage parlor. she massaged my body with oils back,chest,arms,hands,head and face. ...
4 answers | 4 comments
Man I had everything one could imagine yet today got my 19 week Igg hsv-1 hsv-2 back all neg!!! Thanks feelingundone, you knew from t...
2 answers | 1 comment
  skater000,    skater000,    feelingundone
My situation is a little strange and I am hoping someone will have some insight here. Two weeks ago, I noticed some swelling and pain on ...
9 answers
Hi, I am a confused and worried that I have herpes or another std. I have shown signs that concern me that I have herpes based on what ...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hey y'all, I've been extreamly paranoid for awhile now, I had a scare about a year ago. I was with a woman who was hsv2 positive (and pro...
1 answer
Since I came positive for HSV 1 What do I keep an eye out for, how do I not pass it on
2 answers | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    Lost_06,    Lost_06,    feelingundone
I have this one bump that has only popped up a couple of times and usually after rough sex. It's brownish in color and kind of looks like...
1 answer
Hi Please help. Ive had symptoms of herpes over the last 5 weeks and am now extremely worried. I had unprotected sex during a drunken...
10 answers | 1 comment
  sorelegs,    andyt88,    feelingundone ,    andyt88,    andyt88
I got retested for HSV 1 and 2 But I don't understand my results HSV 1 lgG, 28.10 index H HSV 2 lgG,0.91 I'm clueless here
1 answer
Is 7 weeks too early for an igg test? I had one at 15 days. I have now developed white marks inside my labia m inora. Am I able to send a...
1 answer
Hey guys,(sorry id my english sucks)i went to hoilday in vietnam on the 7th of feb amd I got rough sex with a prositute twice,after the d...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Ckck1,    feelingundone
sorry but this is really important Q As u know i tested HSV1 positive, HSV2 negative 5 months post exposure Im worried maybe HSV2 ...
2 answers | 3 comments
  Rushe1987,    Rushe1987,    feelingundone ,    Rushe1987,    feelingundone
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources