Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 43325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, last week on Thursday, about 5 days ago now, I made out with a female partner with an uknown status. We made out pretty hard with ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So around three and a half months ago I received oral sex from a girl I know. About a month and a half after that I found a bump on the ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Basically, I spent some time recently with my significant other, and he discovered while I was there that he has a very high chance of ha...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi , i have been with my partner for 6 months now and almost a week ago things got pretty hot and heavy. The next morning when i woke up ...
2 answers |
Am an uncircumcised mail. Had unprotected oral sex with a csw on 28th August. She sucked my penis for a minute and then put the condom on...
5 answers | 7 comments |
I wanted to give an update on my situation, to better inform the community and to prevent individuals like myself from going through what...
2 answers |
I had sex with a girl a day and a half ago and today I had these bumps. They aren't itchy u less I scratch them. Just noticed them today....
1 answer | 1 comment |
I posted this once. But now I have an update and I am more confused than I originally was. Last April, I found a sore genitally. It was...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So a few days ago I went into an Urgent Care because it felt like I had a uti. Well I had unprotected sex about a month ago and decided I...
8 answers | 29 comments |
Hello i have what seems to be peeling skin on my thumb and ring finger 1 peel on thumb, 4 on the ring finger My fear started as ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with herpetic whitlow - just one small bump on one finger - six months ago. It has essentially caused the end of my marr...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi! So, I KNOW I have hsv2 genital via swab. I just hit my 6 month mark and had a full std panel done including an IGG specific herpes te...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Is it possible for a person to become resistant to the antiviral meds, like valtrex and famvir? Like could it have previously worked and ...
1 answer |
Lately things have been good no visible outbreaks, been eating healthier, taking my acyclovir daily and getting the proper amount of slee...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey so I recently got tested for std and I'm a bit confused about my herpes result. Hopefully someone can help, so my results show HSV 2 ...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I would love for Dr. Handsfield to address my concern. I just started a new relationship and after having unprotected sex twice, I dec...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, Ive been experiencing tingling in my top lip for close to 24 hours now. Ive always experienced tingling or burning some sort a...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi recently i shared a lollipop with someone and i pop his lollipop into my mouth twice which means the lollipop has his saliva on it. Af...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected oral sex and protected sex in the missionary position about 9 days before symptoms appeared. I rinsed my genitals and a...
1 answer |
I have had a pimple like spot on penis shaft for more than 5 months. It never popped & it is also hard to pop so i didn't force it. But i...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources