Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 43778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'm female. Here are my test results. October 2016 (test after being ill for a week) HSV 1 Igg, type specific was .97 (equivoc...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I always have pain in my urethra and testicles. Always have lower abdominal pain and my tongue is swollen with teeth marks. How does...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I know that I have HSV1 from being tested (with the type-specific test), but I have never had a cold sore. My boyfriend gets cold sores,...
9 answers |
I've had unprotected sex with the same person since around September. In November, I started having a constant burning sensation I'm my...
1 answer | 2 comments |
About 4 days ago a got wat I thought was a pimple were my leg folds close to my genitals it looked like it had a white top and then on Sa...
1 answer |
Hello, 20's male, Several months ago I thought I contracted GHSV1 from hand to penis...And was told any symptoms that I was feeling was ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Last night I had drunk sex with this girl I met a while ago I used a condom. I was wondering what was the chances of me getting herpes I ...
5 answers | 7 comments |
During bath time, the scab on my ear was quote unsightly, so i decided to pull it off. It took a few tries but it finnaly came off. I ...
1 answer |
I'm trying to make sense of my herpes test, the results are: HSV 1/2 IGM 1.66 HSV-1 IGG <0.91 HSV-2 IGG <0.91 I'm not totally sur...
1 answer |
I recently tried aquophore the lip repair product.. and I had put it on immediately cause my lips felt dry shorty after I ate and it star...
2 answers |
I recently ended a relationship with with a woman. Our first sexual encounter was 17 months ago. She tested negative for everything inclu...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Unprotected vaginal sex one time after 4 months tested hsv 2 igg 3.7 and retest another lab my hsv 2 igg 0.18 again test another my hsv2...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sexual oral/ intercourse which was very short i can say 5 minutes durationan at about 6 days ago with a male that is no...
6 answers | 5 comments |
I have had itching and burning for 16 days (since possible contact) he has no symptoms at all and I have had vaginal itching and burning ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
This happned when i was asleep, so its kinda hazy I rubbed the sides of my nose, which was itching and oily at that time.Then i kinda ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just had my first ever cold sore. I fought it like hell with Abreva, so it hung around and flared up and down for more than a month bef...
2 answers |
I am employed as a dancer in theater, and about 9 days ago experienced my first outbreak of genital herpes. I started Aciclovir anti vira...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a breast kiss on women around 34 yrs old .. it was only kiss exposure on her breast .the place was dark so i cant seen any...
4 answers |
Hi, i had unprotected sex just over a week ago, initially i got tingling feeling in the tip of my penis 3 days after exposure. now (9...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am an older guy who got hooked up with a swinging couple. The woman performed oral on me for about 20 seconds. About two weeks later I ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources