Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 44094) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, long story short I had unprotected sex with someone who just found out they had herpes. Their doctor said they have no symptoms and...
1 answer |
Hi. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that I got herpes - yes, I am going to get tested soon. For the last month and a half I experie...
3 answers |
About 5-6 days ago I had sex with someone who likely has had many partners. I wore a trojan extended pleasure condom, I asked her if she ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hey so after 3 weeks after exposure the doctor gave me a ImG blood test it ended up coming back: Please look at the results and let me k...
1 answer |
So I went to the doctor yesterday (13 April) about a sore throat I've been experiencing almost a week now. It didn't look infected but ju...
1 answer |
Ok so about a month ago I gave a guy head. A blow job was all that happened because I was on my period. He had previously been in prison ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had unportected oral sex with someone who was very dirty: a sex worker in thailand. This was 21 days ago. Herpes resul...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Two years ago I was tested for all STD's and tested positive for Herpes type 1 and Negative for Herpes Type 2 and everything else. This ...
20 answers |
Need some serious advice here please. Say you kissed multiple people for around a minute, others for around 30 seconds, how likely is it ...
5 answers |
So guys here it goes, jan 19 had unprotected sex with a female no known status It was until April second I developed a red line under th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I shared a vape with one of my friends and we when the vape touched my lips i felt his saliva all around the vape then i took a tissue ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I seem to be having an issue I can't figure out. I'm female in my 30s, I don't shave or wax for reference. I take fairly good care of my...
3 answers |
I've been reading quite a lot about receiving hand job has zero risk of STD including HIV & HPV. However, about 2 weeks after I received...
1 answer |
I have had HSV1 since I was 2 years old. About two years ago I began having a blister like bump that appears in the crack area of my butt...
1 answer |
so today I went into the doc because I could NOT figure out what was wrong with me. I figured I had a yeast infection, but I had other sy...
24 answers |
Ok, I am 17 and female. I masturbate often and I will use saliva often. Yesterday I noticed a tiny red bump that hurts when I put pressur...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Back in 2010 my primary Dr. ran a STI full panel blood test as part of my yearly check up because that was the year I turned 18. My resul...
1 answer |
20125352 tn?1491685794
I have studied that some people tend to not show symptoms though they have the virus within them. But, after joining the group, I came to...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Couple of weeks following a risky encounter (protected sex, unprotected oral) I started to feel weird sensations in my penis. This could ...
1 answer |
13 days after a potential exposure I noticed a dark spot on my scrotum. It was not a bump, it seemed as if it was in the skin. It went ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources