Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 44395) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had genital herpes hsv 2 for around 3 yrs..1st ob was bad, ulcers on foreskin for 3 weeks plus not healing until I was diagnosed and...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am from Singapore. 2 Days ago, I met a 22 y/old girl from Thailand at my local night club. Apparently she's a student just gr...
6 answers |
I took a blood test for hsv 1 on 5 -17-17. I have not had any cold sores but my lips have been itchy. My results are hv2 igg 4.40. I know...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So, 2 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex and made out with someone. I also fingered her. About 5 days ago I noticed two small red,...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all! I may be completely paranoid here (per usual) but I just wanted to see if any one else haf experienced this. I am female 25,...
All, I have been with over the past three years with over 100 different women. Protected intercourse on all but one occasion and unprotec...
3 answers |
Hi guys, I was with a girl 4 months ago and had sex with her, I used a condom but I fingered her then I was diagnosed with herpetic whitl...
1 answer |
febuary 10 i gave oral sex to someone unprotected. On april 27 roughly 11 weeks from that day i got IGG test for both HSV1 and HSV2 my re...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am in a relationship with a woman who is positive for 1 and 2. I test myself regularly and have always been negative for the last 2 yea...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I tested positive for ghonorrea so i was treated and cured but while I had ghonorrea my lip tingled all the time but no cold sores and ev...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A quick question about exposure and risk. This past weekend I shared a hotel bed with a woman that had a cold sore. We didn't kiss or...
2 answers |
Hi, I a male have had confirmed exposure to herpes 1 and 2 after a one night stand which resulted in deep kissing, half a minute of oral ...
2 answers |
Hello, 29 year old male here, hoping to clear up a bit of confusion about whats going on "down there". I was sexually active with 3 gi...
5 answers |
1. What are the similarities/differences between lesions on lips and genitals? I have read that genital herpes presents as fluid filled b...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been hsv 2 positive for one to ten years. A few weeks ago I did a hsv 1 test. The results are as follows igg for hsv 1 negative, ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Ok here's my story....... in 2014 I went to get a normal check up. Everything seemed fine, until I got the call that I may have herpes, f...
11 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, back in November 2016 I had multiple women sexual partners during a trip in Asia. A day or two after the last exposure I had a bum...
(25 yo female/single mother) So, I had a regular STD screening back in March, all good. Went to planned Parenthood this past Wednesday a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I fear I've contracted herpes anally. I tested at 30 days from the possible exposure date. My results were negative. What triggered m...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hi - just received herpes results. i found out the my hsv 2 igm test is positive. however, all other tests (igg for 1&2 and igm fo...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources