Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 45080) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. I was clinically diagnosed with HSV-2 approximately five years ago. Though the condition rarely causes me any issues, I have...
1 answer |
About 16 weeks ago, I had an encounter followed by some urethral pain, but no lesions. Three weeks ago I noticed a small pimple on my inn...
3 answers | 1 comment |
a little over a month ago, i had unprotected sex with a female who approximately 2 weeks later was diagnosed as having HSV2. i still hav...
209 answers |
Hi, My doc just tested me for Herpes 1 and 2. The last time I was tested for Herpes was November 2016. My doc believes there's a 90% c...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I was exposed to HSV 1 in December. I have been dealing with constant burning in the perineum and scrotum. More accurately Alloydinia a...
24 answers | 5 comments |
Around 9 weeks ago I had an STD scare from receiving oral sex from a CSW. This encounter led me to deal with a lot of stress & panic of t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Curious about some results on my recent blood work. The test was taken by my RE.
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have, they worked and I'm passing on the info. I'm 55, going through menopause and have been plagued by genital herpes (from oral sex) ...
23 answers |
I'm a male with oral HSV1. 1-2 weeks ago I had two brief encounters with an genital HSV2 positive female. No sex was involved- we were hu...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was on here a few months ago with questions of my own stemming from a scare with a girl who had hsv2. In that time I learned a lot abou...
2 answers | 1 comment |
If someone used a condom and had intercourse what is the likelihood the following is hsv? Now twenty days after the event. Felt extremel...
4 answers | 1 comment |
3 weeks before, I had received oral unprotected sex by prostitute. Few days after that, I got itchy, tingling and burning sensation on ur...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I’m 20 and I got a tonsillectomy a month ago because of recurring tonsillitis, but I developed a sore throat two weeks after that has not...
1 answer |
I had a herpes scare last month with mouth sores and inflamed mouth. It's been a month and I got a rash on my neck and they said it was s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently noticed there are red dots on my penis when erect you can barley see them when I'm not erect and I have no pain, no burning...
1 answer |
I am a volunteer who want introuduce oversea medicine or treatment methods to China for helping more patient, especiallly genital herpes,...
I've recently been tested and received an HSV-2 count of 3.71--High. Questions: How long after infection is a "High" count realized? O...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I found a small painless bump on my shaft near the glands in December of 2016. After 3 or 4 days, I went to an Urgent Care, they swabbed ...
1 answer |
I have genital herpes and am worried about secondary transference of the virus to my children through, say, a towel... Hypothetically, if...
40 answers | 5 comments |
I had a one night stand with this guy, he wore a condom but then he took it off during the act, I didn't notice until later and we stoppe...
|
A
A
Herpes Community Resources