Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By SuperParanoid111
I think I'm being pretty paranoid and anxiety is truly getting the better of me, but here we go! As recent as 3 days...
By 34ok12
I recently took an STD test out of curiosity (6/13) and my results came back positive for HSV1 (61.8). This really sc...
By Stayingcalm2016
I recently had irritation on the head of my penis shortly after sex.... I went to a dermatologist the next day, expla...
By PurplePolar
Hey, About 2-3 days ago, I spent a few hours outside in high heat/humidity with tight pants that weren't very brea...
By rudnicke Blank
About 2 weeks ago I had a small patch of very painful blisters pop up on the back of my hand, they worsened with time...
By hannahflahertyyyy
my sister has herpes and she is living with me I was just wondering if there was anyway I could get herpes by like th...
By blue34444
Hi everyone, I had a IGG blood test for HSV 1 and 2 in 2013 and was negative for HSV1 but had 1.02 for HSV2. As t...
By mystique89
I am asking here as this is all new to me and most online info is all different, so thought I would ask people who li...
comfortoallNov 27, 2013
racerx1987Mar 25, 2010
samtb123Jan 08, 2008
By samtb123 Blank
just wondering what the pain feels like. i have a soreness feeling in my hamstrings and the back of my leg. it isn'...
By Rich7899
So I got tested for hsv1 and hsv2 after my last scare. My last encounter was 7 weeks ago after I got a handjob after ...
By UnitedKingdom
Hi all. I cannot believe my stupidity. On a night out with 'the lads' I met a girl (I don't know who she is, I ...
Jayse33Jun 19
By Jayse33
33 yr old male. Had a recent encounter with a girl who then told me she had HSV-1 (no answer to oral or genital). We ...
By Ally786786
Hi. I have been in a monogamous relationship for two years. My boyfriend has had cold sores (start as grouped blister...
FWguy89Jun 18
By FWguy89
I was tested a couple weeks ago and was negative. This past Sun I had protected sex with someone (i know I can still ...
By Chica10937
I was diagnosed on new years of this year and from what I read when you have the initial outbreaks with the flu like ...
By Maze4200
I have a question about 6 days ago we went to a strip club with my friends...we got some dancers to dance for us. ..w...
By Haugseth
In December I contracted HSV 2 and it appeared on my buttock. I was convinced that it was a spider bite but when it r...
By Need4Speed99
Long story short. New girl, no active with. She wanted an STD test done first. Got it done. Everything negative, but ...
buddyrmmJun 18
gracefromHHPMar 03, 2009
Wondering600Mar 02, 2009
gracefromHHPAug 11, 2008
By heartbrokenandconfused Blank
please explain results---- HSV IGM AB screen detected reference range not detected test name- herpes simplex virus ...
By karlwayne
I think I had a cold sore during my teenage years, but not sure because I never had another ever since. for argument,...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
feelingundone
Blank
Fleetwood20
1998092 tn?1391246445
Blank