Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 44690) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I was sleeping with this girl shortly before leaving the country for a number of months. About a week after leaving, I get textbook he...
3 answers |
Hello. So 4 months ago me and my friend hooked up with the same guy. I've known him for years. I have really bad anxiety and OCD so I wen...
3 answers | 5 comments |
hello any doctors out there im im desperate for advice. 18 days ago I put my self at risk. I gave brief oral and recieved oral sex. 2 da...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, This is my second question regarding this issue. I am a 20 year old man that is not very sexually active. About a week ago ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I need advice I had hsv 1 & 2 igg test for the 4 week after a protect sex the result both 0.2< After 3 month I took a test a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
On July 4 of last month i received unprotected oral sex and it was for about 3 to 4 min within the next day or 2 i started receiving tend...
3 answers |
Ok so here's my huge mistake story, I got a hand job from a stripper and about 1 minute of unprotected oral sex 4 weeks ago. She used a l...
5 answers | 4 comments |
i had 4 tiny red dots next to my molar 2 weeks ago. barely hurt. there was only pain when i brushed by it. the last time i took a hsv tes...
3 answers | 3 comments |
So I got my results back negative for everything but I am Hsv 1 pos Hsv 2 negative So I read that most of the population has hsv...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Hey all, I am a 20 year old male, and not very sexually active. Recently, I had an experience with a girl (who I knew had herpes) wher...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex last Saturday and yesterday and I woke up with ONE single bump on my lower shaft and I popped it and pus came out l...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female who just found out I have hsv- 2. Haven't had an outbreak. I tried to have intercourse with a guy a few days ag...
2 answers |
Like two weeks ago I received a hand job from a woman (no known history) and she spit on my penis and jerked me off. Is there any chance ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
On 6/12 I had unprotected oral sex with a woman that has gHSV-2. Before the act was performed she masturbated herself vigorously. I did n...
3 answers |
Thank you all of you for contributing towards helping and advising people and helping them get rid of their anxieties. Will keep my quest...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've been reading other's stories trying to figure this out but I can't, so here it goes...sorry, it's a long one: I'm a 30 year old m...
35 answers | 4 comments |
Will there ever be a cure for GENITAL HERPES???
1 answer |
What is the last update or improvement of Herpes Cure or herpes vaccine?????
3 answers |
Hello- 3 months ago to the day I was with a new partner. 4 days later tingling sensations started and for the next 3 months, daily ive b...
53 answers |
I have read through about 3 dozen questions on here today. Maybe more. And still have. Some questions. I was with a woman almost 2 wee...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources