Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 42607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi dr I had protected sex with a girl unknown status. After couple of days a small bump Developd on my penile shaft. Its was hard non i...
18 answers |
I was out in the sun yesterday, shirtly after felt tingling and burning on my lip, ive suffered coldsore since childhood..I took some lys...
I'm M 50. I was told this is super rare.. Normally HSV-1 is on the lips and HSV-2 under the waist. Now there are a lot of things I canno...
I have this rash on my leg, it's doesn't hurt & I have bumps on the back of thigh also I have a sore throat but it comes & goes. I had un...
Hello, I have swollen lymph nodes in my groin and in my neck. It all started after I hung out with a guy. We never had sex because non...
I've yet to go to a doctor because they are closed on weekends but this follows up on my last post and I'm just curious. Because the girl...
I was tested for herpes (blood) 1 year ago after my last sexual encounter and was negative. I had protected sex about 3 and a half months...
2 answers |
Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr.Omoa rendered to me, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who h...
So I have had gh for 3 years now. I get about the average 3-4 outbreaks a year but cut them off quickly with meds. My swab test for my in...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Hello Doctor, I recently went to my OBGYN to do an annual test for stds. Everything came back fine. Last Friday the medical assistan...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hey im a 24 year old uncircumcised male on June 4 2016 I made the mistake of having unprotected sex with a 21 year old female. And about ...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My previous questions involved my own oral cold sores and the fear of the possibility of transmission to my (at the time) newbo...
I have two bumps on the right part of my outer vaginal area. They are painless. I have another one closer to my right butt cheek, which d...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed about 4 yrs ago with HSV2 (positive swab for vaginal and blood test), however since then I get outbreaks (about every two...
3 answers |
On May 2nd, I was treated for gonnorhea with a shot of rociphine and 1,000 mg azithromycin. About a week later, I went back to my doctor...
1 answer |
About a month ago, I almost had sex with my ex-boyfriend but stopped because I know he is hsv-2 positive. All he did was rub his genitals...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Does this look like a herpes sore on my inner thigh? http://imgur.com/KOwW7iP I scratched the white bit and some white pus came out...
do i have herpes. never touched, kissed any female let alone sex these are the pics. first i got several itching bumps 1 month ago. after...
1 answer |
I recently found out I have Herpes. I have always had much pleasure during sex and clitoral stimulation. Ever since my first outbreak (...
13 answers |
Hello, i have been recently diagnosed with IC. I went to the gynecologist. I have burning and stinging but no sores or bumps. I am worrie...
4 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources