Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Spring12
Two months ago a small area of skin on my thumb got red and was sore to the touch. No blisters or anything else ever ...
By texasguy154
Hi. I am a healthy 26 year-old male with some slight concerns about my groin/hip area. A good friend of mine and I ha...
By 777Helpneeded
Hi, can some one plz help me? I had protected sex and protected oral with this woman about 4 months ago. I think I ha...
By Leh202
I just found out that I have HSV 2. My blood test came back with the herpes simplex 1 IGG at 0.10 Herpes Simplex 2...
By DumbBunnyGillie
I recently had sex with my new boyfriend, we had sex several times in one night and it was kind of rough. So naturall...
By wanttogethelp
Hi I've done this test call Western Bolt(Immunobolt). And the result came back positive for both HSV1 and HSV2 It i...
By Santino91
Hi there, Ok it all started when I had "Protected" sex with a girl of unknown status, I know that wearing condom d...
By Coverupplease
I just want to know what this could possibly be.
By MikeMichaels
I've had genital herpes (HSV type 2) for 10 years now. Up until now all of my outbreaks have occurred on my penis. I ...
By questionsx200
Hi everyone. I have been a poster here for a while (have not been in a while) starting last June when I believe I wa...
By S123456789m
Hi, I had a igg blood test done at 6 & 9 weeks and the results came back as type 1 < 0.01 and type 2 <0.5. Would I ne...
By John_J3
I had sex with a csw and 5 days after I developed a rush on the left side of my butt lock. Not painful but gets irrit...
By Hard2Luv
What is Best Treatment ? and How do I find the right Doctor ? or GUM Clinic Can I still have sex ? Compl...
By InNeedOfAnswersPlease Blank
Hi! I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've been having for a few months now. About five months ago,...
By Oliriginal
I was together with a Exbf for 5 years. Back in 4/09/2015; I tested for Herpes 2. IgG results: 0.6 (positive >11.0) ...
By Healthguy27
Hello, I'm new here. I got a massage on the weekend, and without any notice, the masseuse started tugging.. Now I'm w...
By ughh1
I got a negative swab last year and a few days later i got blood work done which came back negative for hsv2 but post...
By 513Chris3
I recently had unprotected sex with a women 3 weeks ago. After a week I started itching in the growing region and on ...
By Moose1991
About a week ago I was visiting my friend when my vagina became very sore to the touch which then developed into what...
Tommie23Apr 17
maybelle81May 19, 2012
Wander45May 15, 2010
gracefromHHPMay 14, 2010
Wander45May 13, 2010
By Wander45 Blank
I had some issues recently after having unprotected sex that sent me to my doctor and to get STD tested. My doctor s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank