Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By butyoudontl00ksick
Hello everyone. I went to my PCP today for a physical. I'm 37 and consider myself an educated person. I've had chroni...
By invalidusername73
All - thank you in advance for your perspective and thoughts. I am a Male, over 35. one week ago Tuesday I re...
By NCjohnathan1
Woke up to find scabbed over lesions on the shaft of my penis. No itching, no burning, nothing. My sex life is filled...
By indenial4awhile
I was tested for both HSV1 and HSV2 back in November 2013 and HSV 1 was positive as expected with an index value of 4...
By FREAKED237
Ok so 11 wks ago I made a stupid mistake and had brief sex and oral sex protected with a csw .. 5 days later I had a...
By Jarks82
I know this question may have been asked before but I'm really stressed out and i need some reassurance. Yesterday I ...
Jake9103May 20
By Jake9103
5 weeks and 5 days ago (4/9) I had about 5 minutes of unprotected vaginal and 5 minutes of unprotected oral sex with ...
By butyoudontl00ksick
Good news! My blood test came back negative for HSV! My doctor still can't explain the positive swab back in 2009 by ...
By Sunbeam1920
Hello. About 4 years ago I started having extremely painful outbreaks of lesions in my perianal area. I went to the e...
By MikeyBbop
Hi guys I had sex with a new partner 9 days ago. I gave her oral sex for about 20 minutes then we had protected va...
By Ladyherpesnomore
My question is pretty obvious here.... Recently diagnosed with HSV-1 due to my boyfriend giving me cunnilingus lol. W...
By Lalala65
Hey it's me again. I was recently diagnosed with having HSV1. My genitals are healing now but I noticed that my butto...
By Lola1165
It's been 6 days since my primary out break and 2 days since I've started medication. I feel like I'm losing my mind....
By Lauz1489
Hi all sorry to be so in depth or to much info but I'm so confused and not sure if I'm just freaking out over nothing...
By iluvbacon
I'll preface this by saying I had unprotected sex about 2-3 weeks before all this began. He said he was clean, but yo...
By Whatsinaname2016
I get the same exact blistered infected bubble/blister on my index finger atleast 2x a yr and well ive been told its ...
By Joe_1965
Hi Everyone Thanks for reading. Like many, I'm pretty stressed by the unknown. I'm trying to figure out if my s...
By 123marie
I have buring and itching durning my period? Is it common to have burning and itching during period? Is it a sign of ...
TqnkMay 19
TqnkMay 19
By Tqnk
Hello, I currently have a cold sore and foolishly completely forgot and kissed my partner twice on the buttock and no...
By malman
Almost 5 weeks ago I had one second of unprotected oral followed by protected intercourse. 4 days ago it felt like so...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources