Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 42175) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend for about 4.5 months. We started getting physical about a month ago. I'm a virgi...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old college student and was recently tested for STD's at my routine physical exam in April 2016. I have...
7 answers |
9761147 tn?1405724418
I recently (6/16/14) had a LABCORP - HSV 1 AND 2-SPECIFIC AB, IGG test and these were the results: HSV 1 IgG, Type Spec (0.00 - 0.90 ind...
14 answers |
So, I had my initial STD test conducted about a month ago. When I got my results back I was negative for everything, BUT herpes. Now, I w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had blood drawn as part of a STD test. My question relates to my HSV1 results. The results are separated in to columns. Unde...
1 answer |
Hi all. I am a 23 year old male that has had these recurring bumps or boils in the buttocks area and no where else on my body for about a...
8 answers |
I am 32yo, male. Been with 4 partners in my life. I am very paranoid guy about hsv1/hsv2 and other STDs, even before I had sex for the fi...
1 answer |
Does herpers cause Lowe back pain? Like buttock pain , thigh, calve muscles, knee pain . Butt area feel like a pull muscle or something ...
1 answer |
Even though Im slowly coming to grips with this life sentence, I do feel better as Ive told 2 friends and 1 family member already; all ha...
5 answers |
Hi, I've done 3 diasorin tests which all came back negative for type 1&2. I done one test at 6 weeks, 9 weeks and 11 weeks and 3 days and...
29 answers | 1 comment |
I am a married 36 male. Had unprotected oral sex for around 5 min with a woman that is not my wife. She said she was disease free. I ejac...
13 answers | 1 comment |
Saturday night I went to a public WC. I was a bit drunk and there was an old man who was using the urinol next to me. He was touching his...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a cold sore. I was recently tested and I know it is HIV 1. Can you infect yourself, after touching it and another body part? I'm...
1 answer |
Hey medhelp.. I think I may be overly paranoid . But to make a long story short, I had a positive hsv2 herpes select 2.55 gig . No sympto...
2 answers |
I found out last week that I have hsv2. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year-and-a-half now. He was tested this week and his res...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just got my April 2016 bloodwork. Here is the cross reference Sept. Hsv 1 was 36.40 | Hsv 2 2.62 Apr. Hsv 1 33.80 | Hsv 2 18.00!! B...
3 answers |
Hi all. I am a 23 year old male that has had these recurring bumps or boils in the buttocks area and no where else on my body for about a...
2 answers |
Ok....so last week I shaved in between my butt cheeks and the perineum area for the first time in a long time. Once I got out of the show...
3 answers |
Ive been in a monogamous relationship since Dec 2014. Back in Sept2015 my bf said he had trich so I got tested and I had it too. This pro...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Two years ago I tested "equivocal" for HSV 1. It wasn't really a big deal at the time, since I was already in a long-term relationship an...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...