Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 45260) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a very small, skin colored (not red or white) bump on the head of my penis that just appeared out of nowhere. No itching, no pain,...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I went in for the procedure and my lip was totally fine. I also do not have a history of cold sores. What could this be? Should I get i...
3 answers |
So I’ve been with my current boyfriend for a few months and never in the past have I had a Herpes outbreak(to my knowledge). 2 days ago...
1 answer |
Hi I am looking for guidance on my actual potential exposure risks. I messed up really bad 7 days ago. I got way too drunk with a friend ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Me and my wife just had a new born. Everything looks healthy. At time of vaginal delivery, she did not have any outbreaks or blisters. Is...
4 answers | 11 comments |
I have had some skin colour tags all over my pubic area also have some red lumps that are really sore they come every so often and they a...
1 answer |
I am a male who had unprotected sex with a female while drunk. It lasted around 3 hours and by the end she was very “dry.” The next morni...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had several lip kisses (not deep) with a sex worker. Immediately after I felt a tingling in a small part of the top lip which spreaded ...
1 answer |
Hi, I had sex with a sexworker 2 days ago I confronted her before doing anything and she was mad I've told her you if you had any STD tak...
11 answers | 5 comments |
Hi. Could someone please give me your insight. I was diagnosed with genital hsv2 about 11 years ago (picked it up without even sleeping w...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Just wondering what is thought about the hype on some hubs and blogs regarding the Resolve treatment that is claiming to be a cure for he...
9 answers |
Ok what are the chances of me recieving type 1 or 2?? From just oral sex no condom? Which one is more common to transfer to me? Should i ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have ulcer around root/shaft of my penis. Its been like this for the past 5-7 days. And itching and little bit of pain and not healing ...
2 answers |
Ok so its in my inner lip or i just cheek idk i have to open my mouth to see it and pull the skin forward upper almost center no quite......
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've tried the Resolve Minerals Herpes detox, and this is my background and experience: Infected at age 24 by my FIANCE who deployed ...
I found this website called Resolve Herpes. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this? It's supposed to be a natural detox that ...
10 answers |
Hi rececntley I got oral sex and after 2 days there was a red area around the tip of the penis with a dull pain that lasted on and off fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello this week i notice a red bump on the inside of my leg . it doesn't burn or itch , but i'm a type of guy that worries about every bu...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi All, The approximately the past two months I've had lingering burning and tingling of my lips. I've had ghsv for the past decade so...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I wanted to share my story in case it's helpful to others. Although I have not posted before, I benefited from many of the ...
19 answers | 16 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Herpes Community Resources