Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 44538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6 days ago I have a risky encounter with an anfrican woman. I recieved brief oral (5 seconds), fingered her, and we rubbed genitals for a...
1 answer |
So I have a couple of issues that I need help with. First I am ashamed to say that I cheated on my wife with a guy that I met online. H...
3 answers | 3 comments |
So recently i made a stupid decision and visited a massage parlor with the "happy" ending. I ended up having protected sex with the lady...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've been having for a few months now. About five months ago, in April, I tested ...
40 answers | 7 comments |
I had sex four days ago. The day after sex I had burning when urinating form inside my vagina. My lymph nodes in my groin and neck are te...
1 answer |
Hi, i’ve been recently diagnosed about 6 months ago. I’ve never had an outbreak or symptoms. I just went it for my routine checkup and w...
4 answers | 5 comments |
I am a male 27, and have just noticed a strange red mark right below the right side of my penis head on the end of the shaft. A little ov...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Well the streak is over....14 months later I got another cold sore. Crud! It's my fault, I went on a bender of crap food, chocolates, lo...
1 answer |
Hi guys, i am confusing about my hsv-1 result, it show hsv-1 igg borderline negative, the last time i have sex is at november, and i show...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Had a herpes select immunoblot test 10weeks + 2 days post exposure. +hsv1, -hsv2 (pos from cold sores) 1. Do herpes antibodies start to ...
1 answer |
Since reading a lot of post from Canadians confused about HSV testing in Canada and getting nowhere I decided to clear some things up. ...
11 answers |
So I'm having a hard time determining if I'm having an out break out not. I know when I first got tested I had a smal ulcer which I was c...
1 answer |
For the past few months a have been experiencing some form of rash at the top of my pubic region. It's just small red patches they burn a...
1 answer |
1907326 tn?1323898389
I have had Herpes Type 2 for about 5 1/2 years. I am a 30 year old female with a healthy immune system. My first outbreak was very typic...
15 answers |
Good day all, I am a 26 year old male whose been diagnosed with kidney stones sometime in Dec of 2015. Since then i've been experienci...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Hi everyone, I have somewhat of a long story to tell, so please bear with me! June 4th I had just started my period and felt an itc...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I tested positive IGM and IGg for the HSV1,2, elisa 6 weeks after exposure. I read IGM isnt a good test combined and was wonderin...
1 answer |
I had protected sex with a CSW on 31 May in Budapest,the condom did not have any visible wear or tear, I could see semen collected at the...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hello I was wondering if anybody could help me out. Awhile ago after having oral sex (unprotected) and vaginal sex (protected) with a fem...
5 answers | 3 comments |
2 weeks ago i had an unprotected sex with a middle age woman..after that i had a bath..now im having burning sensation before and after u...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources