Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 44070) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So last week, I foolishly had brief but unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a woman. Yesterday, I felt a mild burning sensation in my w...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I recently just had twins in Nov. and when I was about 4-5 months pregnant I discovered something like a pimple in my vagina on my labia....
1 answer |
I had an unprotected intercourse with someone who is asymptomatic, 3 days after, i felt a sting in my genitals making me very worried bec...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm going to give the Cole's notes version since it's a pretty long story (I posted this on STD/STI not realizing there was a herpes boar...
1 answer |
Possibly risk exposure 5.5 days ago. With stripper and a Condom was involved but not sure how effective it was and not sure if there was...
5 answers | 6 comments |
My husband's sister has herpes and she comes to visit often. I feel bad for doing this but when she leaves I bleach down everything espec...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. Ive had pretty trademark symptoms of herpes constantly for about 7 months. Seemingly liquid filled bumps on red bases/ras...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello All! I was wondering if I could get any feedback from any one who has been recently diagnosed or someone who has lived with thi...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I foolishly had unprotected sex. A day or two later, I started experiencing tingling in the gential area, I do not recall any itching unl...
3 answers | 5 comments |
What happened: 25 days ago I was intimate with a girl who has HSV-2. We did not have intercourse, but she gave me oral with no condom a...
6 answers |
Hi, I have recently finished taking flagyl to cure my BV and I noticed I had a white coated tongue. Then I had a skin tag like bump on my...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with someone maybe a month ago and didnt have any problems. I was shaving back to back & About a week ago started ...
1 answer |
Back in January (right after going to a gynecologist and being tested for almost everything), a small, pimple-like bump appeared on my la...
1 answer |
Hi , I had a risky exposure and tested Herpes ELISA ( EUROIMMUN ) in 4 Weeks and 6 Weeks. My results are as below. 4 Weeks : 9.7 RU...
23 answers | 2 comments |
Hello Dr. I just got diagnosed with Herpes, although I have my doubts. I have had no sexual contact within the past 5-6 weeks (possib...
25 answers | 2 comments |
I recently found out I had HSV2 about 9 months ago, but I realize that I've really had it for a couple of years, mistaking it for what I ...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Anyone with Genital Herpes have any of the issues I've described in the title? Ever since having genital herpes two years ago I've had no...
17 answers |
So this is how it goes, on Jan 19/20 had unprotected oral and vaginal sex. no symptoms of anything, 12 days later I decide to a massage...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker. Had protected vaginal sex. During inter-course I noticed that she pulled the condom fur...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So a few days ago I guess you would say massaged shampoo into my vagina in the shower, because my boyfriend had no soap. The next day I h...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources