Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 43925) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi after my last exposure I am very careful. But recently I again met a guy in the toilet he asked me to have sex I refused. I just strok...
1 answer |
On the 2nd day of my period I got a little red itchy/tingly bump. I do have genital herpes and this isn't the first time I have had ...
12 answers |
My ex (supposedly) did a blood text at my request. He says that he was exposed to HSV 1 and HSV 2 and has antibodies but does not have He...
3 answers | 3 comments |
hi anyone out there with genital hsv 1? im having a very verrry hard time with having this, i am very depressed and dont know if i am gon...
56 answers | 1 comment |
1.If a male does insertive fingering on a female with an unknown status, can he aquire herpes on his fingers in that way? 2.If a female ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Tested positive for hsv2 by blood test. I have multiple symptoms and they last for months at a time. From my understanding hsv2 only last...
4 answers | 7 comments |
Almost 2 weeks ago, I had shaved with a razor that was dull, rusted, and was kept by black mold. Right after I shaved, I grew sores fr...
1 answer |
I have several questions. I had an igg test done 15 days after possible exposure, it was neg. I know this was too early. I plan on anothe...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I wanted to know if this kind of contact below posed a risk to my newborn. I know if have herpes (blood test do not know which type) ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Found a nearly healed spot on the side of my penis. Have some questions as I had unprotected oral sex on a one time meet. 1) I have ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I was wondering if a vaginal yeast infection could cause abrasions in the vulva, specifically inside the labia majora? I hav...
1 answer |
I had a lump in my genitals near my vagina. It started of small and eventually grew bigger. It became quite large and really hard and mad...
1 answer |
Hi, I had written on 2/23 as to 7-10 days of generalized itching/burning in the vaginal/anal region and if it was related to my HSV-2 s...
3 answers |
So I literally asked this question a week ago (only somewhat different) but I am getting the good ol' OCD about transmitting a YEARS old ...
1 answer |
So here is my story. Almost 3 weeks after unprotected sex I get very bad pain in the head of my penis, almost feels like it's burning sta...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Greeting, I am a 28 year old feamle. Have been healthy my entire life. I practiced celibacy from 2011 until recently when I became seu...
1 answer | 2 comments |
20020785 tn?1488575945
A couple weeks ago I noticed a significant number of clear bumps covering the soft palate in the back of my mouth. The bumps are not pain...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Help :( For the last year and a half, I've noticed a tremendous increase in my cold sores. Since I had my first one ten years ago, I woul...
1 answer |
I received unprotected fellatio in the middle of January with no other sexual activity since June 2016. About 5 weeks my penis became so...
1 answer |
I got a yeast/bacterial infection after 10 days Augmentin (I also have Atrophic Vaginitis) so I went in to get an exam and started discus...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources