Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 43367) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over a year ago I had some red blemishes on my penis after having unprotected sex with my girlfriend. So I went to an std clinic who vis...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I wanted to share my story in case it's helpful to others. Although I have not posted before, I benefited from many of the ...
19 answers | 15 comments |
Hey all ! I recently received some confusing herpes test results and am feeling scared and alone - any constructive input would be appre...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hi i wanted to know if left butt pain was a symptom or warning sign before a herpes outbreak. At 1 week, 2 months and 1 year after my sex...
3 answers | 4 comments |
15249123 tn?1478656075
HI folks. I won't be around at all thanksgiving day. I should be around sparingly this weekend. I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgivi...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Background: 1.5 weeks ago began what appears to be an initial herpes outbreak in the genitals (lab yet to confirm this but per doctors, i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I wanted to share my story as I've dealt with months of stress and can now relax. I'm a heterosexual male and have had unprotect...
Guys, thanks for looking my question: I have had oral herpes for about 4 years. Tonight I was masturbating three times before I realized...
1 answer | 4 comments |
So I had unprotected sex a week ago and I immediately regretted my decision. Won't be doing that again ever. Of course I got inmediatel...
1 answer |
Hello, 3 months ago after shaving I discovered that I had several red bumps in my pubic area. Ironically I had a wellness check 2 weeks ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Let me sum my experience to date, it sucks. Here is my story. I use a low dose of Doxycycline antibiotic for cosmetic (acne) reasons a...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I'm finding it hard to date even though I've been married hv2, 27yrs valtrex 500mg for 8 to 10yrs. However, the last person I dated, th...
2 answers |
Hello, I am only a 16 year old girl and in August I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. After a week I noticed a cottage cheese...
1 answer |
Please bear with me, this will be a bit of a read. I have always been a bit of a hypochondriac. I was in a three year relationship wi...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Yesterday I scratched the inside of my upper thigh right next to my scrotum and noticed it was a bit itchy when I did. So I looked and sa...
1 answer |
About eight months ago I had an unprotected encounter which was brief around 2 minutes or so with about a minute of vaginal penetration a...
I had unprotected oral sex for the first time with a new partner. I havent been with her since then. On the ninth day of contact I starte...
Hello, last week on Thursday, about 5 days ago now, I made out with a female partner with an uknown status. We made out pretty hard with ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So around three and a half months ago I received oral sex from a girl I know. About a month and a half after that I found a bump on the ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Basically, I spent some time recently with my significant other, and he discovered while I was there that he has a very high chance of ha...
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources