Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 42772) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tested positive for Hsv-1 with 2.20. I was tested about 2 and a half weeks after I had in protected oral sex. I haven't had sore just b...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I'm getting confusing info. I had two possible exposures. 3 weeks after the first and 1 week after the second (both kissing) I had a sore...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all, I am revising the results of two different sets of HSV 1 + 2 testing I received 1 month apart. My healthcare providers who ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi guys, please i need you help i am desperate. Last May i bought a new lip balm, and days after that i noticed my lips stqrted peeling. ...
1 answer |
Well the streak is over....14 months later I got another cold sore. Crud! It's my fault, I went on a bender of crap food, chocolates, lo...
On Jun 17th I had unprotected oral and anal with a stranger... followed by a peroxide gargle and diluted peroxide enema (just to cleansed...
1 answer |
I had a burning and itching pain 4 years ago, about two days after I had an affair with my ex, I reported to the clinic and I was given s...
3 answers |
Hello dear doctors, I have always been sexually active and always have asked any new partners if they are clean and been tested and tha...
1 answer |
I've read a bunch of other posts, but still would like to ask a couple questions. I'll start with my timeline. Tests for hsv-1 have a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I had a condom break with a Street Worker , Lasted About Less Than 10 Seconds before Condom Broke , Chylamidia And Gonnereah Both Came...
3 answers | 1 comment |
my summary- had protected anal & unprotected oral sex with an older guy (one night stand) who I didn't know sexual history of over 12 mon...
3 answers | 5 comments |
So I have a crazy situation going on now. So I had sex with a new partner I'd been dating for a few months. Well within 5 days of us havi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I made a terrible decision two days ago to have sex (protected) with a sex worker. Woke up the next morning and saw what appeared to b...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I am curious about other experiences, as this sucks! I was diagnosed with genital HSV in 01/2016, swab (not typed), and blood test positi...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A week ago I found a red, painless sore on the underside of my penis near the frenulum, on the inner foreskin. It's a bit painful when I ...
1 answer |
I was given an std test back in 2012. All results were negative. Got married in 2014 and we both took an std test which both came back ne...
2 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, Just want to share my journey and hope the admin can keep my post open to let others to know my story as well. 4 weeks ago I ha...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I did mutual masturbation a few months ago, stroked a mans penis and then stroked mine right after until ejaculation. 2 or 3 weeks later...
I was recently diagnosed as having the HSV 2 virus from an STD blood test. I've never had an outbreak, so I'm worried that I might have i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I've been reading other's stories trying to figure this out but I can't, so here it goes...sorry, it's a long one: I'm a 30 year old m...
31 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources