Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 44909) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
One night I received oral sex from this girl and have since been tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and CRP twice and all three came back n...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey! Recently i happened to go to a massage parlour where the masseuse happened to lick the shaft of my penis, followed by licking the ti...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was curious if anyone has had debilitating back pain because of hsv. I haven't noticed a serious outbreak, but there has been bumps on ...
3 answers |
About 2 days after having protected sex with an independent sex worker I developed a weird rash on my penis head that resembled balaniti...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had no idea this thing existed until I moved into a big city and start playing with girls. Not sure from where I got it as I had sex wi...
2 answers |
Sorry I posted in this forum last week but had one other question. Long story short I was tested back in the middle of 2015 and it came b...
7 answers |
I was just diagnosed with HSV-1 on my genitals and I am in the middle of my first outbreak. If I peek inside my vagina, like the hole, th...
9 answers |
So basically what happened was this cashier seemed to have some yellow scab under his lips, like 1 to 2 cm below his lips. Before I o...
1 answer |
My partner and I both have mysterious genital bumps after having sexual intercourse. The two of us have been having a sexual relationship...
1 answer |
I periodically get stress related cold sores. I typically get a tingling/feeling of numbness and then a fully developing cold sore shows ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I really don't know if you can provide me with the answers I seek, but I should at least try. It's incredibly hard to find information ...
1 answer |
So I received oral sex from this guy two weeks ago. About a couple of days to a week later I've been having a sharp on and off pain down ...
1 answer |
So I tested negative at 5 weeks and again 11 weeks. Should I say I'm okay with both Igg test coming back negative for hsv 1-2 or should I...
1 answer |
I was at a small get together and i shared an alcoholic drink after another person. This morning I woke up to some crust that lined the i...
1 answer |
1569775 tn?1295798705
I went to the doctors 10 days ago to ask about a horrible blister that formed on my foot. I found out today that the blister was the caus...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, At the beginning of June I had a broken condom incident during vaginal intercourse with a CSW. At 6.5 weeks I noticed a singl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hey, so I had sex with a girl who has hsv2 with a condom. Afterwards, when taking a shower afterwards, I noticed that I cut myself a coup...
2 answers |
It's been about two weeks since I had my first sexual encounter with a guy that I met off Grindr. He gave me head and we kissed for a qui...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had an hsv1 cold sore scab and saw a guy I like. He insisted on coming over and I gave him oral. The blister stage was over and it was ...
1 answer |
Please. I need help. For 17 weeks now I've had constant severe burning/tingling all these nerve pain feelings in and around my vagina, th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources