Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 42438) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am confused about my herpes diagnosis. I had the typical symptoms. Went to get 2 swab tests (amplified DNA Assays), both came back ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I had sex over month ago, a couple weeks later I'm having symptoms of a yeast infection, another week goes by and bumps ...
2 answers |
Hello! I have a question regarding exposure to herpes. Early today I had oral sex with a hook-up. I sucked for a very brief moment (2-4 s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have had Poison Oak about a week. It's on most of my arms and legs, ranging from minor rashes to a few that are a little more intense. ...
10 answers |
Hi I hope this description helps. I experienced a handjob with one spit of saliva and one kiss from a girl who works in a bar June 4th...
Dear Dr., I am a relatively healthy, 47 YO, white male and was recently diagnosed with a genital HSV-1 infection that I acquired from ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have itchy bumps on my testicles. They are not blisters so I am not sure if they are herpes or not, or if they are just bug bite...
5 answers |
I had a postive blood test for hsv igg test then a neg pap am I a carrier and can effect or am I clear my doctor said I am clear but my h...
4 answers |
How common is it to have HSV1 on your genitals and show zero symptoms? It seems like if you have had a cold sore and have had at leas...
9 answers |
Since an encounter at a strip club 9 days ago Ive been terrified about having herpes. As of right now I still haven't had an outbreak (I...
1 answer |
For the last year I've had a number of strange sensations and symptoms that I need to know if it could be herpes or something else… I’...
2 answers |
Can a small bruise in the pubic hair area left of the penis (size of a finger tip) be sign for herpes? Or any other std?
1 answer |
So maybe I don't have much reason to believe I have herpes but I worry. At least no outright obvious symptoms. I had an STD when I was yo...
2 answers |
My first have blood test I tested positive for hsv 2 Sept 2015. Had my first OB April 6 2016 3 days after sex with my now ex but fortunat...
2 answers |
Even though Im slowly coming to grips with this life sentence, I do feel better as Ive told 2 friends and 1 family member already; all ha...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, six days ago I had protected sex with a condom that did not break, leak (tested with water in condom), or slip from start to finis...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Someone mentioned that a person I've had sex with has herpes. He showed no symptoms and he's never noticed any symptoms. I've never had a...
5 answers |
Hi, 25 days ago I had unprotected sex with a male who's status I don't know. I immediately started feeling a weird sensation in my vagani...
3 answers |
I am a twenty-six year old American female of Asian descent. I had sex with a 30 year old American male of Asian descent. It was vigorous...
3 answers |
So here is a timeline and my symptoms. I am looking for advice and opinions as this has caused a lot of anxiety for me. The first week...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...