Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 42948) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have genital herpes. I have never had oral herpes. Can I spread the virus by hugging or kissing my kids. Can I give my partner herpe...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I had unprotected oral sex and u believe I may have herpes. After about 2 weeks i started to get symptoms i had a cold sore on my lip...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been having weird sensations in my legs all day now two or three pimples have appeared on my right buttock....I can't wait till Mond...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Recently shared bong with friend with red spot near lipline. Couldve been cole sore. I waited thirty seconds or so after but i recently r...
1 answer |
I was goin to the bathroom and long story short my urine got on my hand. I then stupidly grazed my face with that same part of my hand si...
About 6 days ago I had unprotected sex with a girl. The next morning I woke up with pains in stomach which in the following days led to d...
35 answers |
The guy told me yesterday that he found out he has herpes two weeks ago. We had sex one month ago, on the second of August. I've had sex ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A few nights ago, I had unprotected sex with someone I didn't know very well. At the time, I had been diagnosed with a UTI and was taking...
1 answer |
Two nights ago I was at a strip club and got a lap dance. I was clothed, the stripper wore a thong. She grinded on me for a while. I ejac...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have a constant burning pain in my urethra. It's hard to tell but I might have had a single ulcer in the urethra. Swab test  of urethra...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I had protected sex about 2 and a half weeks ago, towards the end she removed the condom with her hand and performed a handjob, what are ...
1 answer |
Could someone please assist me to find a lab in USA (prefrebaly near CALIFORNIA) to have have HerpeSelect Immunoblot Igg Test? Tried...
I have recently tested for hsv2 and results came back 1.30 igg range <90.0 I didn't get tested for regular herpies does that mean that I...
1 answer |
A girl gave me a quick kiss on the lips and one or two on the cheek today. No tongue, not open mouth, lasted maybe a second for each kis...
1 answer |
Hello, I just found your forum and was happy and supprised that there is something out here with infomative and caring reponses for peop...
5 answers |
I am a 37 year old male. 8 weeks ago I visited a nude strip club. It was dark and I did not see the dancer's face too well to notice an...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I have HSV2, been taking Acyclovir 400mg 2x daily for suppression for a while now. Recently decided to switch to Valtrex 1g once a day, b...
I recently went to the doctor just for a std checkup. Ive been in a relationship with my bf for two years and about 3 weeks before being...
11 answers | 2 comments |
I've had coldsores on my hand for the last 19 years. It started on my finger and has gradually worked it's way onto the palm of my hand, ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I shook hands with a client today at a meeting, and shortly thereafter noticed what may be a cold sore on his face. Shook hands again af...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources