Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
HowardHSep 12
By DeshonS2244
Ive had unprotective sex june 13 2014 i was okay after that my body was normal a month later in august the second wee...
By MikeTepper650
I was in a relationship with a woman for about a year. We had unprotected oral sex probably 10 times. I found out she...
10466765_tn?1410519180
By bamfmomma83
is it possible to have sex with a partner and not have a herpes outbreak and then one week later have sex with the sa...
gracefromHHPJan 14, 2013
By Scared2death1 Blank
Can herpes cause swollen inguinal lymph nodes? The lymph node on my right side of my groin swelled up to the size of ...
By Babydino28
Is itching and tingling after an ob normal? This is my 3rd wk since outbreak. Both igg and igm negative for hsv2 so...
valureSep 10
Life360BlankSep 10
By valure
It started with a few fluid filled bumps including one on my upper lip. I went to my Dr and he prescribes valtrex 1g ...
By gl1812
Hello, I recently got the results from my HSV IgG test: HSV-1 = 0.5 HSV-2 = 2.4 Since this was a low positive...
By FearedALot
My test results are as follows with numbers HSV 1 IgG - 1.380 and it is given as reactive.. HSV 2 IgG - 0.101 and...
By sour11
27 year old male here. I started becoming sexual with a girl I knew from back in highschool. For about 2+ months we h...
Johny415Sep 11
Life360BlankSep 11
By Johny415
Hi, i recently received a hand job from a transexual sex worker. I know this is no risk but i have a skin tag in betw...
Life360BlankSep 11
By FearedALot
Will my Herpes 1 turn into Eye infection and lead to blindness?? Can it be prevented from affecting eyes?? Any early ...
By lizluvsgdhealth
Hello, I had sexual intercourse (after a new partner was tested and confirmed HSV2 positive) with a condom. At so...
By lovehappily
A few weeks ago I had sex quite a few times and there were occasions I was dry and the sex was frequent. I was extrem...
yotaguySep 11
yotaguySep 11
By yotaguy
Hi, I have a question about transmitting hsv and hpv. I met a guy the other day, we did some mutual masterbation. H...
Life360BlankSep 11
By susyqwellness
My spouse and I are trying to conceive, and since he has had outbreaks in the past when I am fertile, he has agreed t...
HowardHSep 10
By FearedALot
Hi Any doctors or experienced, I recently tested the following Rubella IgG - Positive Rubella IgM - Negative ...
By miaumiau89
Hello :) so I had sex about 7 weeks ago, the consom broke, which means he did penatrate me for a few seconds. 4 days ...
HowardHSep 10
By jockojohnson
if you test neg at 4 months at less than .90 does that meen that there is some percentage of hsv in your blood ?why ...
By tigertiger10
Does anyone have any experience with these? Has anyone gotten an indeterminate and later tested a definitive positiv...
Life360BlankSep 10
By FearedALot
Hi Any doctors or experienced, I recently tested the following Rubella IgG - Positive Rubella IgM - Negative ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
19 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank