Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
101 - 120 (of 44259) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey Grace, I have a question about herpes. Why is it that it causes lower back, butt, perineum, and back of thigh pain/numbness? I know...
9 answers | 4 comments |
Here are my details: - My last sexual contact in Oct 2016, unprotected intercourse with a rather promiscuous woman whose STD status is...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Thank you again for all of your help on this forum. I got my results for the Herpeselect IgG through Quest and have a few questions. Here...
5 answers | 3 comments |
ok its been 2-3 days and only my top lips are dry with some small white flakes but no blistering just alot of drynies i may or may not f...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Last Sunday my SO and I decided to spice up our relationship and I began to rub up on them. We frottage'd for a good three minutes, I the...
2 answers |
On the 31st of Sept. i received unprotected oral sex and also gave unprotected oral sex to a lady friend of mines and we did makeout prio...
3 answers |
Ok to begin with I went to the Dr one day because I had some ulcer like bumps form under the mushroom of my penis. Before they showed up ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone so I was having a genital herpes scare (unprotected oral exposure 7 weeks ago) but everything seems to have stopped, and no ...
9 answers | 12 comments |
Does anybody on this site know anything about Dr. Ian Frazer's attempt at a Vaccine for HSV2 virus. Appeareantly it's still in trial and ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I might not have been diagnosed but I suspect i have HSV2 judging by my symptoms and what I have read online is forums like ...
5 answers | 7 comments |
Hello. I'm just looking for son definate numbers. Kind find anything solid online
5 answers |
This is the first time I have done something like this. I went to a strip club, where a stripper gave me a blow job. I still don't unders...
16 answers |
I am very nervous that I might have contracted herpes. I do not think I have ever examined my penis the way I have in the last 36 hours. ...
8 answers | 6 comments |
Hello! So, about 10 years ago I was dx with genital hsv-1 via swab and this was confirmed later with a blood test. My initial outbreak wa...
1 answer |
What are the chances of infection with male to male receptive anal sex when protection was used, but the person snuck and pulled the cond...
2 answers |
I take methotrexate to treat lupus and a side effect of that drug is cold sores on my face. I've been taking 1,000 mg. acyclovir daily fo...
I had a bad primary herpes outbreak and it has just recently healed. All the sores are gone however I am noticing small itchy red spots o...
1 answer |
I had an encounter 15 weeks ago forat time sex in my life. I went for a happy massage in thailand there the lady sat on my nude genitals ...
7 answers | 4 comments |
Ill describe symptoms once again and exposure Jan 20 unprotected oral and vaginal sex with female(me male) Feb 1 Red rash after hand j...
1 answer |
Can herpes outbreaks last for 6 months with no blisters?? Just a rash, penis tip pain and swollen painful lymph nodes for 6 months. Have...
24 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources