Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

101 - 120 (of 42041) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know cold sores usually appear on the outer parts of the mouth, but it's possible that they could still appear on the tongue. Does this look like herpes/cold sore? The sores do not hurt unless I bite or touch them with my teeth. They'v...
  Posted
Hello to all that read this. (Sorry for the TMI in advance) This morning I woke up with an excruciating blister on my right butt cheek. I used a mirror to see what it looks like and it's a medium-sized blister going in a straight ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1 in 2005 by swab of a lesion during a primary outbreak. I have been totally monogamous and I am sure I got it from oral sex from my wife. I had virtually no significant recurrence until a beach trip wi...
  Posted
Hey I've posted a few times on here recently and I just wanted to first say thanks to everyone on here! If you haven't seen my other posts I'll make it quick, 9 weeks ago protected vaginal in protected oral with hsv2 postive woman. Teste...
  Posted
can you get HSV 1&2 just by oral sex and kissing? I am curious how it is transmitted. i believe that there must be a direct contact with a sore for me to get it right? PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW :(
  Posted
Hello! I'm quite scared as you can guess with me reaching out to a forum. The last time I had sex, it was protected and back in February. No issues until now. I started my period as usual, and on the last day removing my tampon, a...
  Posted
Hello! I recently asked for an STD test for everything and got results back today that indicated an "equivocal" value of 1.05. What does this mean? Was I recently exposed? Should I get retested? If so, when? I know that I'm positive fo...
  Posted
I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety over the past 8 months. About 6 months ago I've noticed a sore on the inside of my penis, right near the tip. It's is narrow and about 6-8 mm long, running vertically. I'm convinced this is urthera...
  Posted
Hi all, I met this girl at a club and we started dancing together and I was extemely drunk, after that she took me back to her room and then she took off my shirt and started sucking vigorously on my nipples for a good 4-5 mins. it...
  Posted
Can you spread herpes to eyes? I only have red bumps, and I am trying to be mindful about washing and sanitizing my hands. But I tend to keep checking the lip area and I already have dry eyes. What should I look out for? Thanks. Btw, not...
  Posted
Hello All, I have visited a massage centre for body to body massage and during the process, the lady started massaging my naked penis in between her breast for 10-15 mins and it was kind of rough. I have noticed a skin lesions near he...
  Posted
Hello all and first i would like to thank you for taking the time to answer my dumb question, please bare with me i am sort of freaking out... With that said, I am pretty freaking worried right now. So about a month ago i met a girl o...
  Posted
I am a male had a mutual masturbation with another male stranger. I masturbated him using my right hand and I masturbated myself using left hand. However, we have a brief genital to genital contact for around 3 seconds. Is it possible t...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a male and I have a female friend. We're friends through work. We have never dated or anything (no interest), but we talk about things, and recently she mentioned she uses Abreva because she gets cold sores. One of the t...
  Posted
they say condoms are helpful in preventing herpes transmission. While nothing is perfect and it could break, rip or whatever, I feel like some of the stats I read online about herpes transmission with a condom on can't be correct - for ...
  Posted
I have read that Herpes can cause constant nerve pain in the penis. Is this true? I have had this pain for around 3 months and have had all STD checks - all clear. Except they havent and wont test me for Herpes?! I had a NSU which they g...
  Posted
My blood test came back that I have a brand new out break of herpes. It was not tested for simplex 1 or 2. I broke out on my anus, vagina, and my lip. After I broke out and got it confirmed it was herpes my boyfriend got a blood test don...
  Posted
Hi, Can someone please help. My partner has a number of ulcers in her mouth. These started just over 3 weeks ago. They are very painful for her to eat and drink and seem to get worse at night. They are very small and white and no...
  Posted
Hi 7 weaks ago I visited massage parlour. Lady did body massage but on private parts. But stupid thing is at the end I received hand job without any lubricants. My worry is can I get STD is she is infected. After 30 days of encounter te...
  Posted
After several unprotected sex acts with an old ex I began to get sick about six weeks later with slight fever, diarrhea, fatigue, and then small bumps on gentials along with burning pee. After another two weeks I went to get tested for a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...