Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By pampamdonat
My husband was my first sexual partner. When he had an encounter with someone else, we took STD tests and he tested n...
By Lamps
Ok, so i received two different IGG antibody tests that came back positive for hsv-2, and negative for hsv-1. The fir...
By Vveryscared
7 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from a prostitute in Thailand. Three days later I woke up feeling sick a...
By fadi84
Hi Dr, In the recent year, i used to go to legal brothels 10 times. Always used condom. 3 times got unprotected oral...
By aab3214
I've suspected I've had GHSV for years after having unprotected sex with someone I later suspected of having GHSV. We...
By Caveman1
Greetings. Ok so about feb 1st I received unprotected oral sex from a girl who afterwards told me she had hsv-2 (...
By Guest3714
I previously posted a question here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Herpes-Risk-and-Testing-Window/show/2127082#...
By RyanCh
Good Day Dr, I'm 23,uncircumsized Asian man,been exercising reg'ly and hv smoked for the past 5 yrs.My work made me ...
By massiveworrygirl
Hello, I'm incredibly scared about the risks of Genital Herpes transmission from an infected male to a none infected...
By dan450
I am looking for reassurance, based on date found on Medhelp, that this is not herpes, hpv, warts. I had an exposure...
By soccerguy1234
Hello, I am a male, 26, and was recently diagnosed with genital HSV 2. I also tested positive for HSV 1,and do not h...
By mtndew40
I am a male and recieved oral sex from a female stripper 2 months ago. She used a condom but then took it off half wa...
By Brokenbow1
Hello Terri, I am posting in hopes you can help me obtain the western blot so I can have a final answer as to what m...
By need1
About 2wks. Recieved n gave oral sex. A few days later I got a little burning after urinating I thought it might have...
By Worriedcc
Terri, I have submitted previous question to you and completely forgot to mention the fact that I have been diagnose...
By BusterBuns
Hi Doctors, I've read many of the posts related to HSV1, but I'm trying to make sense of my particular situation a...
By Teorema
3 weeks ago I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral with a sexworker I got tested 2 weeks after and I came back...
By concernedmale65
I had two low positives for HSV 2 after an unprotected sexual encounter. 5 months post sexual encounter with no sex ...
By Gaotu2402
Is it possible to spread HSV from your genitals to anus via your own hand? As an example, rubbing your scrotum/testi...
By saltybird99
Dear Doctor….. I have had cold sores all my life and still occasionally get them, at one time a number of years ago ...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703