Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By CrazyMaking
At a routine exam I asked for STD testing, including HSV. I'm pretty low risk, I just think it's the responsible thin...
By Sweetmei
My daughter has itchy, red, raised bumps on her bottom. They look like HSV2 (I should know because I have it) but she...
micky88912 hours
micky88912 hours
By micky889
Hi about 3 years, I gave a girl oral but i was too drunk to have sex. We tried to have sex, I was too drunk, no penet...
By ross997
At the end of June last year, I had very brief unprotected sex with a girl on a one night stand (Foolish I know). On ...
By TamaraPuppa
Hi Doctor, My apologies for the long post, but I feel you need to get the whole story... I am a female who enga...
teehee939322 hours
By teehee9393
I went to get a massage 5 hours ago. About 20 mins in, the girl gave me a handjob, she put lubricant in her mouth ...
By justintimeva
5 weeks ago I had protected sex with a man that performed oral (anal) on me first and also rubbed his genitals on m...
By Brokenbow1
Hello Terri I have posted with you before and I still have concerning questions about my most recent tests and sympto...
By veryscared6
Hi Terri, Im hoping you can address some concerns as I know you have a high knowledge about Herpes. My fear is of...
CLS29Apr 23
CLS29Apr 22
By CLS29
So, I had sex with a female on a saturday night, 12th of April,in two minutes, I put on a condom after already insert...
By Hypoeverything
Hi. I would like to know what test I should have done for an infection that would almost certainly be at least 17 yea...
By nms919
I am concerned about the possibility of genital hsv1. I am a 34 year old female with 2 previous sexual partners. One ...
By gowtham1919
Hello Terri, I am a 27 year old male, had a protect sex with a lady at a korean massage center on Dec7th ( as of tod...
By bobmarks
Hi. Thank you in advance for your help here. I am a 40 year old married man. I have been faithfully married to my ...
By Jrb124
Hi Terri, I'm concerned as to whether or nott I am now at risk for contracting oral HSV1 from an event that occurr...
By Evlos99
Hi Terri, I recently had testing for HSV 2 and am worried/confused about the results. I had a protected encounter o...
By Red431
Doc, Its been about 6 weeks now since the biggest mistake of my life. I was really drunk and ended up having prot...
By joewong37
Dear Terri , i'm 28 years old , male ,Asian ,heterosexual .sorry about my poor english as its not my mother langu...
By Jlr0520
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago because I was having some irritation after my period and I noticed a sore. I wa...
By ericb23
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to read this question. I am very concerned because I recently had protected oral...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979