Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

1 - 20 (of 1839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I recently received oral sex from a woman(I am male) who then decided to tell me after she has oral hsv 1 but has not had a cold sore ...
2 answers |
Last April, I developed a burning sensation on my vagina, mostly the interior lips and vaginal opening. I cannot place the feel exactly.....
17 answers |
Hello I've been reading everything I can about HSV 2 through this site and felt its time I post my situation to get some guidance and or ...
9 answers |
I am 41 y.o. woman. In 2010 I asked GP to test me for STI upon learning of husband's affairs. type specific antibody test results: nega...
6 answers |
Basic information I was just diagnosed with Herpes type 2 in June of 2009. I have put myself in an awful situation. I have fallen in l...
50 answers |
My husband was my first sexual partner. When he had an encounter with someone else, we took STD tests and he tested negative for everythi...
14 answers |
Hi, 51 year old male married 25 years. I never cheated on my wife. I do not think she ever cheated either. She left in Feb of this yea...
6 answers |
Good Day Dr, I'm 23,uncircumsized Asian man,been exercising reg'ly and hv smoked for the past 5 yrs.My work made me away from home for l...
8 answers |
Greetings. Ok so about feb 1st I received unprotected oral sex from a girl who afterwards told me she had hsv-2 (she confirmed it by ...
14 answers |
Hi Terri, I apologize for short hand, trying to keep it brief. Jan 23 Mutual Masturbation with SW. 9-12 days in developed urethrit...
8 answers |
I have previously been both HSV-1 and HSV-2 negative ( was tested for fertility treatments.) However, I recently foolishly engaged in un...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm incredibly scared about the risks of Genital Herpes transmission from an infected male to a none infected female. I have had...
22 answers |
Hello, I am looking for some professional insight about herpes. I had a possible exposure almost 4 months ago now and am now worrie...
11 answers |
I have had cold sores off and on my entire life. 2 days ago one popped up in the corner of my mouth, no big deal. then another cluster ...
13 answers |
Hi there, while reading on this site I found out that it is possible to get herpes on the chest. I was recently with a woman who was nake...
5 answers |
About 2wks. Recieved n gave oral sex. A few days later I got a little burning after urinating I thought it might have been a urinary trac...
6 answers |
7 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from someone I don't know. Three days later I woke up feeling sick and had a swollen gland i...
11 answers |
I am looking for reassurance, based on date found on Medhelp, that this is not herpes, hpv, warts. I had an exposure on March 29th, whic...
8 answers |
Ok, so i received two different IGG antibody tests that came back positive for hsv-2, and negative for hsv-1. The first was an ELISA test...
7 answers |
Hi Dr, In the recent year, i used to go to legal brothels 10 times. Always used condom. 3 times got unprotected oral. The last visit (1...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank