Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By David1667
I received unprotected oral sex from a woman last night and woke up this morning to see a single pin sized red bump o...
By greenpointbrooklyn
Hello, About 2 weeks ago I had a fling with someone just met. A few days ago I noticed my urethra was a bit red a...
By Sydneycyde
Hello there. Recently I thought getting an erotic massage might help me relax for a little while. I called up an agen...
By LaGattaNera
Dear doctors, I work in a restaurant and the boss uses the same spoon for tasting the food he is cooking and servi...
By Marsh11
About 2 months ago I received unprotected oral from a questionable person. Within a week I started feeling a tingling...
By ConfusedWorried08
Hello I've been reading everything I can about HSV 2 through this site and felt its time I post my situation to get s...
By whodiz
Hi i need a doctor's opinion on this because I'm very confused and worried so i will use as much details as possible....
By WorriedNc
About 5 weeks ago I went to a strip club with a few friends. During one of the dances the stripper grabbed my hand a ...
By Wiston1976
I was recently told by a past partner who told me she tested positive for HSV2. She had the Igg test and was > 5.0 so...
By KB7474
I have had HSV-2 for about 18 years. I was never tested but my ex-husband had it. Shortly after we began dating, I d...
By 18295
Okay so back in nov or dec I had my first bj a few days latter I got a lot of bumps on my right butt looked kind of l...
By confusedraven
Hello Terri, I have had a lot of anxiety the past couple of years trying to figure out if I actually have herpes fro...
By mrblister2
Hello, Here is my situation: About 18 months ago I contracted GHSV1 from oral sex. I had never had an hsv infection...
By G2222
Hello, I was tested in 2010 for everything just as a routine check, I've never had any symptoms or anything just t...
By outfreakage
First off, i'd like to thank Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook for providing me with much appreciated information and reass...
By justintimeva
5 weeks ago I had protected sex with a man that performed oral (anal) on me first and also rubbed his genitals on m...
By Scipio3535
This past week, I’ve noticed a few spots on and around my penis. The first spot appeared about a week ago on my fore...
By Rickd26
Hi lil over 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex.. A week and half ago I saw what looked like red bumps/pimples at the b...
By Ranger931
Terri, Thanks for all you do In this forum! I was involved in mutual masterbation with a SW (genital-hand-genit...
By e0m0m0a0
Hi there, So I'm very confused. A year and a half ago I had an encounter that left me terrified of herpes. I had two...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703