Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By joeguy855
Hello Terri, please see my previous post, and my follow up answer I wasn't able to post to my original paid thread be...
By Steve18291
So about 5months ago I had sex with a young girl I grew up with she has been with I think 7 people and we had sex wit...
By Quickquestion23
Hey Terri, Back on December 12th of last year I developed red rash in my private area. It was in two separate locati...
By antonio82
about two weeks ago i received my test results and on the notes my doctor wrote that i have been tested positive for ...
By Robert7010
Dear Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield I have a question regarding a herpes test. I question the positive HSV 2 result I ...
By August82
Need some more input and assurance. Recently had mutual masterbation with another man 3 days ago. Although my han...
By Logan2071
Doctor, I'm 35 and married. I made the very stupid mistake of frequenting a strip club in Las Vegas about a monh...
By blues365
Hello I am mid 50's hetero male. Recent sex history: #1 - 9 weeks ago, uncovered oral (mutual), uncovered vaginal ...
By supaf1y
Hello So last week on tuesday I went to a massage place, its not full service. Just a really nice massage and a ...
By CuriousMom12345
Starting at age 9 my daughter had a recurrent, albeit not too frequent sore under her nose that for 3 years was assum...
By N33DH3LP_90
I had a unprotected intercourse back I'm November 16 and last time December 3 with the same partner I tested negative...
By SuperDuper1982
Hi there, 2 months ago my testicles were licked and sucked by a woman. 10 days later I started having some burning...
By NYCguy40
Hi doctor- This past Tuesday night (3.5 days ago), I deep kissed/made out with a guy who had no visible cold sore...
By amydixon
After 15 faithful years of marriage, I was diagnosed with genital HSV. My concern is that I may somehow transfer th...
By yankees21
Hi Terri, I am currently experiencing what I think is to be genital herpes type 2. I had unprotected sex about 3 yea...
By Dec805
Hi Terri, Two months ago I had protected sex with a new partner but there was some initial skin to skin contact. It...
By mjane2
Is the HSV-1 virus able to transmit infection through sharing food? For example, If one person who has a cold sore wa...
By stumann
Hello doctor, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Hopefully you read my previous post. That will sav...
By Erik48
Dear Terri, I have posted the full version of my questions on the regular forum area would you PLEASE read it before...
By Marylandskateboarder
I haven't had a cold sore in three years. My understanding is that it is highly unlikely that I would transmit the vi...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979