Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

21 - 40 (of 1839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've suspected I've had GHSV for years after having unprotected sex with someone I later suspected of having GHSV. We had sex multiple ti...
5 answers |
I previously posted a question here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Herpes-Risk-and-Testing-Window/show/2127082#post_10111834 Tha...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a male, 26, and was recently diagnosed with genital HSV 2. I also tested positive for HSV 1,and do not had any issues with c...
2 answers |
I am a male and recieved oral sex from a female stripper 2 months ago. She used a condom but then took it off half way through. I was so ...
6 answers |
Hello Terri, I am posting in hopes you can help me obtain the western blot so I can have a final answer as to what my symptoms have been...
12 answers |
Terri, I have submitted previous question to you and completely forgot to mention the fact that I have been diagnosed with the autonimm...
10 answers |
Hi Doctors, I've read many of the posts related to HSV1, but I'm trying to make sense of my particular situation and I'll make it as c...
12 answers |
3 weeks ago I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral with a sexworker I got tested 2 weeks after and I came back positive for hsv1 w...
7 answers |
I had two low positives for HSV 2 after an unprotected sexual encounter. 5 months post sexual encounter with no sex in between, I confir...
12 answers |
Is it possible to spread HSV from your genitals to anus via your own hand? As an example, rubbing your scrotum/testicle region and touch...
3 answers |
Dear Doctor….. I have had cold sores all my life and still occasionally get them, at one time a number of years ago in a health exam I t...
3 answers |
I received unprotected oral sex from a woman last night and woke up this morning to see a single pin sized red bump on the head of my pen...
1 answer |
Hello, About 2 weeks ago I had a fling with someone just met. A few days ago I noticed my urethra was a bit red and tender, so I went...
9 answers |
Hello there. Recently I thought getting an erotic massage might help me relax for a little while. I called up an agency in Australia and ...
7 answers |
Dear doctors, I work in a restaurant and the boss uses the same spoon for tasting the food he is cooking and serving it to our visitor...
3 answers |
About 2 months ago I received unprotected oral from a questionable person. Within a week I started feeling a tingling sensation in my tes...
5 answers |
Hi i need a doctor's opinion on this because I'm very confused and worried so i will use as much details as possible. In September i was ...
2 answers |
About 5 weeks ago I went to a strip club with a few friends. During one of the dances the stripper grabbed my hand a put it on her bare v...
7 answers |
I was recently told by a past partner who told me she tested positive for HSV2. She had the Igg test and was > 5.0 so she is confident sh...
3 answers |
I have had HSV-2 for about 18 years. I was never tested but my ex-husband had it. Shortly after we began dating, I developed an itchy bl...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now