Aa
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

41 - 60 (of 1838) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Terri, I have had a lot of anxiety the past couple of years trying to figure out if I actually have herpes from an encounter (see post history). In summation, I have come back negative on igg tests for both HSV 1 & 2, negative we...
confusedraven | Last answer
Hello, Here is my situation: About 18 months ago I contracted GHSV1 from oral sex. I had never had an hsv infection, and had a pronounced primary outbreak. I had a few subsequent outbreaks, and after a year, pretty much nothing. I wa...
mrblister2 | Last answer
Hello, I was tested in 2010 for everything just as a routine check, I've never had any symptoms or anything just to check and I came back to the results of HSV 1: 0.07 and HSV 2: 1.3. Now I know these are low positives and one doctor ...
G2222 | Last answer
First off, i'd like to thank Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook for providing me with much appreciated information and reassurance during these past anxiety riddled months. I am a 29 year old male with no history of STDs. About 4 and a half m...
outfreakage | Last answer
5 weeks ago I had protected sex with a man that performed oral (anal) on me first and also rubbed his genitals on me before putting the condom on. All action was around the anus. Was a quick encounter. Not long after I asked him why...
justintimeva | Last answer
This past week, I’ve noticed a few spots on and around my penis. The first spot appeared about a week ago on my foreskin. It didn’t look like a bister but more like a bug bite with a white indention in the center. Unfortunately, after ...
Scipio3535 | Last answer
Hi lil over 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex.. A week and half ago I saw what looked like red bumps/pimples at the bottom of my Pubic area since then most of then have disappeared and can barley see the others.. These bumps were not pai...
Rickd26 | Last answer
Terri, Thanks for all you do In this forum! I was involved in mutual masterbation with a SW (genital-hand-genital). There was minimal secretions exchanged. Three days later I developed a hard bump under my Pubic area. It felt like ...
Ranger931 | Last answer
Hi there, So I'm very confused. A year and a half ago I had an encounter that left me terrified of herpes. I had two blood tests done and both came back negative for HSV-1 and HSV-2. However, after that specific encounter I had genital ...
e0m0m0a0 | Last answer
18 days ago I had unprotected sex with a girl I have recently started seing for the first time. Yesterday I noticed two flesh coloured (Slightly red) lumps on my penis shaft about 3 cm away from each other, after exercising. I am not sur...
ross997 | Last answer
Hi, Well, I just had my first check up in many many years and although the doctor has told me I'm quite healthy, he said I tested positive for HSV 2. What worries me is how nonchalant he was about it. After he went through all my resu...
8enn4 | Last answer
I had unprotected sex 1/1. I have HSV 2 which I know increases my likelihood of getting HIV. I used the home oraquick test at 6 wks; 12 wks;15 wks and 20 wks all negative. I had flu like symptoms 2 wks after the occurrence. Starting ...
Ima_stupid | Last answer
I’m a guy. I had protected receptive anal intercourse 10 days ago. First time. I ended the encounter after a few minutes. No fluids were exchanged. There was no other genital-gentile or oral-genital contact. 12 hours after the encount...
matt343 | Last answer
Hello I have a couple questions I had a possible exposure on 12/03 I experienced no symptoms of herpes I had a yeast infection and an allergic reaction to a condom about a couple weeks after (I had not been using condoms for the last 6 y...
cnb25 | Last answer
Hi, I had a incident in Las Vegas where I ended up at a massage parlor. I only received a hand job but during clean-up, she gave me a quick peck on my penis (something similar to giving someone a quick kiss on their cheek). Being paran...
snapplekoolerz | Last answer
Hi Terri, Long story, looking forward to your insight. For additional details, here are threads between both Grace & HHH & myself: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Test-Results----What-to-believe/show/1892363, http://www.medhelp.org/...
cantletgo2013 | Last answer
Hi Terri, I recently had testing for HSV 2 and am worried/confused about the results. I had a protected encounter on 11/22/2013 and was tested more than 7 weeks later in mid-January 2014 and got negative results for both HSV 1 and 2. ...
Evlos99 | Last answer
I am a 29year old male that is concerned about a Herpes outbreak. I had a 4 month relationship with a girl with whom I had unprotected sex with on many occasions. It has been 15 months since first sexual encounter. In the last week I hav...
jmiller123 | Last answer
I have had cold sores for many years since a child...although I have not seen these in many years. My wife has also does occationally get cold sores as well. We both recently had some blood work performed and asked to be checked for STD ...
curious8080 | Last answer
3 weeks ago I had sex with a woman and we kissed and I preformed oral sex on her. This Wednesday, I woke up feeling terrible - achey with a headache and very congested. I don't think I had a fever. I also had a slight tingling sensation ...
sammyboy8080 | Last answer
A
A
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity