Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Ranger931
Terri, Thanks for all you do In this forum! I was involved in mutual masterbation with a SW (genital-hand-genit...
By e0m0m0a0
Hi there, So I'm very confused. A year and a half ago I had an encounter that left me terrified of herpes. I had two...
By ross997
18 days ago I had unprotected sex with a girl I have recently started seing for the first time. Yesterday I noticed t...
By 8enn4
Hi, Well, I just had my first check up in many many years and although the doctor has told me I'm quite healthy, h...
By Ima_stupid
I had unprotected sex 1/1. I have HSV 2 which I know increases my likelihood of getting HIV. I used the home oraqui...
By matt343
I’m a guy. I had protected receptive anal intercourse 10 days ago. First time. I ended the encounter after a few minu...
By cnb25
Hello I have a couple questions I had a possible exposure on 12/03 I experienced no symptoms of herpes I had a yeast ...
By snapplekoolerz
Hi, I had a incident in Las Vegas where I ended up at a massage parlor. I only received a hand job but during clean-...
By cantletgo2013
Hi Terri, Long story, looking forward to your insight. For additional details, here are threads between both Grace &...
By Evlos99
Hi Terri, I recently had testing for HSV 2 and am worried/confused about the results. I had a protected encounter o...
By jmiller123
I am a 29year old male that is concerned about a Herpes outbreak. I had a 4 month relationship with a girl with whom ...
By curious8080
I have had cold sores for many years since a child...although I have not seen these in many years. My wife has also d...
By sammyboy8080
3 weeks ago I had sex with a woman and we kissed and I preformed oral sex on her. This Wednesday, I woke up feeling t...
By joeschmo6201
Hi Terri, Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this question. I would like an expert's opinion on ...
By mannequinphobia
Hello! I was recently tested for all STI's including HSV 2 at the beginning of April. I was going in for routine...
By Worriedcc
My husband is positive for hsv2 and negative for hsv1. I am negative for both hsv1 and hsv2. I am aware of the risk...
By QB19
Thanks for the opportunity to ask this question. First I am very ashamed (which I'm sure you hear a lot) at what I d...
By k1438
Over the last few years I have suffered from chronic epididymitis (after a vasectomy). My doctor moved me onto a spe...
By mjane2
Is the HSV-1 virus able to transmit infection through sharing food? For example, If one person who has a cold sore wa...
By username1986
Hello, I’m a 22-year-old straight male w/ std paranoia. About 8 weeks ago I had protected sex w boxer briefs on. ...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703