Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By mannequinphobia Blank
Hello! I was recently tested for all STI's including HSV 2 at the beginning of April. I was going in for routine...
By Worriedcc Blank
My husband is positive for hsv2 and negative for hsv1. I am negative for both hsv1 and hsv2. I am aware of the risk...
QB19May 09, 2014
QB19May 09, 2014
QB19May 09, 2014
By QB19 Blank
Thanks for the opportunity to ask this question. First I am very ashamed (which I'm sure you hear a lot) at what I d...
By k1438 Blank
Over the last few years I have suffered from chronic epididymitis (after a vasectomy). My doctor moved me onto a spe...
By mjane2 Blank
Is the HSV-1 virus able to transmit infection through sharing food? For example, If one person who has a cold sore wa...
By username1986 Blank
Hello, I’m a 22-year-old straight male w/ std paranoia. About 8 weeks ago I had protected sex w boxer briefs on. ...
By nms919 Blank
I am concerned about the possibility of genital hsv1. I am a 34 year old female with 2 previous sexual partners. One ...
By Giac86 Blank
I got tested for stds after my boyfriend had a rash on his penis that ended up going away in 2 days after he switched...
By Lovechild90 Blank
So I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex with a hsv infected male, I started freaking out when I saw red bumps...
By Jeremywray Blank
Hi and thank you for your time. Im a husband and father. I made the worst mistake of my life. This is once ever in ov...
By cali1995 Blank
Hi, I was diagnosed with genital HSV1 in December 2008. I had a very mild first outbreak with about 3 sores on bo...
By yankees21 Blank
Hi Terri, I am currently experiencing what I think is to be genital herpes type 2. I had unprotected sex about 3 yea...
By valtrexkilmer Blank
Hi Doctor Warren, I was diagnosed with HSV-2 genitally in December 2012. I read a good portion of your book (thank...
By WorryWart_2 Blank
Day 0.Had protected oral sex with SW. She did not have sores that I could see. She did apply the condom using her mou...
By Jlr0520 Blank
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago because I was having some irritation after my period and I noticed a sore. I wa...
By micky889 Blank
Hi about 3 years, I gave a girl oral but i was too drunk to have sex. We tried to have sex, I was too drunk, no penet...
By CrazyMaking Blank
At a routine exam I asked for STD testing, including HSV. I'm pretty low risk, I just think it's the responsible thin...
By dalmation90 Blank
Hello Recently I went to see a sex worker in a time of stress I felt like it may be relaxing. Boy was I wrong, I am...
By TamaraPuppa Blank
Hi Doctor, My apologies for the long post, but I feel you need to get the whole story... I am a female who enga...
By Teachmb Blank
Monogamous relationship for the last 18+ years. During the last year, four encounters with the same person, but the ...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703