Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Soreknees36
I am 41 y.o. woman. In 2010 I asked GP to test me for STI upon learning of husband's affairs. type specific antibody...
By Giac86
I got tested for stds after my boyfriend had a rash on his penis that ended up going away in 2 days after he switched...
By Lovechild90
So I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex with a hsv infected male, I started freaking out when I saw red bumps...
By Jeremywray
Hi and thank you for your time. Im a husband and father. I made the worst mistake of my life. This is once ever in ov...
By cali1995
Hi, I was diagnosed with genital HSV1 in December 2008. I had a very mild first outbreak with about 3 sores on bo...
By yankees21
Hi Terri, I am currently experiencing what I think is to be genital herpes type 2. I had unprotected sex about 3 yea...
By valtrexkilmer Blank
Hi Doctor Warren, I was diagnosed with HSV-2 genitally in December 2012. I read a good portion of your book (thank...
By WorryWart_2
Day 0.Had protected oral sex with SW. She did not have sores that I could see. She did apply the condom using her mou...
By Jlr0520
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago because I was having some irritation after my period and I noticed a sore. I wa...
By micky889
Hi about 3 years, I gave a girl oral but i was too drunk to have sex. We tried to have sex, I was too drunk, no penet...
By CrazyMaking
At a routine exam I asked for STD testing, including HSV. I'm pretty low risk, I just think it's the responsible thin...
By dalmation90
Hello Recently I went to see a sex worker in a time of stress I felt like it may be relaxing. Boy was I wrong, I am...
By TamaraPuppa
Hi Doctor, My apologies for the long post, but I feel you need to get the whole story... I am a female who enga...
By Teachmb Blank
Monogamous relationship for the last 18+ years. During the last year, four encounters with the same person, but the ...
By neuman11
Hi, For the last 3 weeks I've had a burning in the right side of my Glans and little bumps on the ring right below...
By artflows
I've been on line researching sites and reviewing pictures. I do not have any of those accompanying symptoms; however...
By Sweetmei
My daughter has itchy, red, raised bumps on her bottom. They look like HSV2 (I should know because I have it) but she...
By ross997
At the end of June last year, I had very brief unprotected sex with a girl on a one night stand (Foolish I know). On ...
By Hypoeverything
Hi. I would like to know what test I should have done for an infection that would almost certainly be at least 17 yea...
By Brokenbow1
Hello Terri I have posted with you before and I still have concerning questions about my most recent tests and sympto...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703