Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By stew2
A doctor thought i might have it just by giving a quick look. He gave me valacyclovir 2 weeks ago to take 3 times a d...
By holadot
Newly positive.IGG 2.17 and negative for HSV1. Never had any symptoms and been married for 7 years and with the same ...
By Bigtimeworried55
I had unprotected/protected sex 3 different times with a woman HSV1 positive. She had this virus as teen and resulted...
By Kale2
If you have unprotected oral sex once with a new partner with a history of oral cold sores but none at that time. ...
By worried43c
Dear Dr Terri, I hope you are well, I will tell you my sad story from the beginning, in October 2012 I went fe...
By Guest3714
I'm probably overly paranoid, but I suffer from severe OCD and Xanax only does so much for the anxiety. I'm a virgin,...
By Informativeguy08
Terri, First, I have dated a genital HSV 2 positive female partner who was diagnosed with swab test and blood tes...
By Winockds
My story is consistent with many GHSV1 chronic pain sufferers. As a note..read Apachedrivers' correspondence with Gra...
By BombBomb2
Hi Doctor About 2 weeks ago I went to a strip club and the lady touched her vagina for a few seconds and then touche...
By MOBAL
9 weeks ago I had a 1 time encounter giving (tongue to clitoris only) and received unprotected oral sex in addition t...
By 360travel
Hi Terri, First and foremost, thank you for being a part of this service. I always find your posts and feedback ...
By scared_mil
So about 2 weeks ago I had an encounter with a CSW in which (due to extreme intoxication) I had unprotected vaginal i...
By PaddymacD
8 months ago I had unprotected vaginal sex. A few days later my penis felt irritated. My buttocks and legs began to ...
By agentone
I feel awful. I contracted HSV 1 genitally at the end of October. This past Sunday morning after a drunken evening wi...
By Btown75
Close to 4 weeks ago I visited Thailand and engaged in some sexual activity. I did have protected sex with a few dif...
By dewitt1999 Blank
I tested positive for h sv 2 what a 2.0 I g g. I have never had any bumps blisters lesions show up on me since testin...
By tom192
I recently had a genital outbreak as visually diagnosed by two doctors. My HSV blood test came back as the following....
By Gerry2416
Doctor, I have posted about this but haven't gotten a straight answer and even my doctor hasn't been able to give ...
By Brokenbow1
Hello doctor I know I posted to you before but I would like to add a few follow up pieces of info. I talked to my doc...
By dominic7777
Hi terri recently I posted on here asking for your help and i was very satisfied with the results. So my situa...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979