Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

81 - 100 (of 1839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Doctor, My apologies for the long post, but I feel you need to get the whole story... I am a female who engaged in unprotected f...
4 answers |
Monogamous relationship for the last 18+ years. During the last year, four encounters with the same person, but the person was outside o...
4 answers |
Hi, For the last 3 weeks I've had a burning in the right side of my Glans and little bumps on the ring right below the glans. Not bli...
9 answers |
I've been on line researching sites and reviewing pictures. I do not have any of those accompanying symptoms; however, this lesion is out...
7 answers |
My daughter has itchy, red, raised bumps on her bottom. They look like HSV2 (I should know because I have it) but she does not have a fev...
11 answers |
At the end of June last year, I had very brief unprotected sex with a girl on a one night stand (Foolish I know). On the 5th of August I ...
6 answers |
Hi. I would like to know what test I should have done for an infection that would almost certainly be at least 17 years old and if my sus...
6 answers |
Hello Terri I have posted with you before and I still have concerning questions about my most recent tests and symptoms. Quick break dow...
10 answers |
Hi, Last Friday I had unprotected sex with a girl I've known for a while. Before we did anything, I asked her about STDs and she said...
5 answers |
So, I had sex with a female on a saturday night, 12th of April,in two minutes, I put on a condom after already inserted my penis in her v...
5 answers |
I went to get a massage 5 hours ago. About 20 mins in, the girl gave me a handjob, she put lubricant in her mouth and slowly spit it o...
9 answers |
Hi. Thank you in advance for your help here. I am a 40 year old married man. I have been faithfully married to my wife for 12 years an...
4 answers |
Hello Doc, I just got my test results for all STD's, the only thing I got positive was HSV 1 IGG Type Specific at >5.00 H. My question i...
3 answers |
Hello Terri, So 12 days ago from today, I received unprotected oral and had protected sex till when I ejaculated in her, I pull out and ...
14 answers |
Hi Terri, Im hoping you can address some concerns as I know you have a high knowledge about Herpes. My fear is of herpes whitlow , Se...
6 answers |
Hello Terri, I am a 27 year old male, had a protect sex with a lady at a korean massage center on Dec7th ( as of today its 12 weeks and ...
12 answers |
Hi Terri, I'm concerned as to whether or nott I am now at risk for contracting oral HSV1 from an event that occurred yesterday. I am n...
3 answers |
Doc, Its been about 6 weeks now since the biggest mistake of my life. I was really drunk and ended up having protected sex wtih a pro...
5 answers |
Dear Terri , i belive i was infected on Nov 2nd 2013 and got swab tested feedback HSV-2 postive on Apr 4th 2014.i have 3 outbreaks in l...
3 answers |
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to read this question. I am very concerned because I recently had protected oral and vaginal sex wit...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank