Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

101 - 120 (of 1839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey Terri, I had a Western Blot done and it was negative at 6.5 months. I have not had a "classic outbreak", but continue to have dai...
8 answers |
A month ago I test positive for hsv 1 but I never had symptoms. Is this normal? I went to get tested because of being paranoid flu like ...
7 answers |
Good morning sir/ ma'am, I got a call about a week and a half ago about my status. My results for all their Major sti's came back negati...
5 answers |
I'm a male in my 30s with genital hsv-1. I've had it for about 5 years now - after the primary outbreak I had another one about 6 months ...
4 answers |
I am a 29 yearold female who had unprotected sexual encounters (including me giving oral) with a man, between 14-18th March. He then went...
3 answers |
Hello - This question is for Terri. How long after being on suppressive antiviral treatment would it take to develop detectable antibodie...
3 answers |
Hello Terry, I recently was tested for HSV1-2. HSV 1 came back negative and HSV2 came back positive with a value of >1.10. I wanted y...
1 answer |
Hello and thank you so much for this forum. I had an HSV 1 and 2 - specific Ab, IgG by Labcorp in the last 10 days. 20 years married an...
11 answers |
I dated a girl in the month of January that had genital herpies. She take an antiviral medication daily. I had unprotected oral sex from ...
7 answers |
Hello Terri, please see my previous post, and my follow up answer I wasn't able to post to my original paid thread because it was closed....
3 answers |
So about 5months ago I had sex with a young girl I grew up with she has been with I think 7 people and we had sex with a condom and unpro...
10 answers |
Hi Doctor, I was recently diagnosed with genital hsv-1. I was initially incredibly relieved. I have done my research and understand t...
1 answer |
Hey Terri, Back on December 12th of last year I developed red rash in my private area. It was in two separate locations (under my foresk...
3 answers |
about two weeks ago i received my test results and on the notes my doctor wrote that i have been tested positive for hsv 1. She wrote tha...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield I have a question regarding a herpes test. I question the positive HSV 2 result I was given. I was tes...
5 answers |
Need some more input and assurance. Recently had mutual masterbation with another man 3 days ago. Although my hand never touched his ...
3 answers |
Doctor, I'm 35 and married. I made the very stupid mistake of frequenting a strip club in Las Vegas about a monh ago. During the vis...
6 answers |
Hello I am mid 50's hetero male. Recent sex history: #1 - 9 weeks ago, uncovered oral (mutual), uncovered vaginal #2 - 5 weeks ago, u...
6 answers |
Hello So last week on tuesday I went to a massage place, its not full service. Just a really nice massage and a handjob if youd like...
3 answers |
Starting at age 9 my daughter had a recurrent, albeit not too frequent sore under her nose that for 3 years was assumed to be impetigo. ...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank