Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cooper1943
I have been recently diagnosed with hsv1.I am male. I recieved oral sex a month ago and have taken 2 igg blood tests...
By patro635
On the 24th of December, i saw a red dot on my penis. Being uncircumcised, and having had a fungal infection before,...
By Teloo
Hi, I have read so much conflicting information around Herpes testing on the web and I am very confused. I was rec...
By Lla0260
Hi, I am a 24 yr old female that had sex with a male who I don't know very well 8 days ago. We started off using cond...
By simpleway
I fingered a girl I've been dating who has genital hsv2. She was wearing very sheer/see through underwear which I wa...
By scaredman482
Hello, I am an ex pat living in Germany and I have had a hard lump on my penis foreskin that reoccurs every couple of...
By dreams2014
4 years ago I had sex with a condom and he performed oral sex on me. Within 2 weeks I had vaginal pain on my inner la...
By Freuddude
Hello, I am a heterosexual 38 year old man who was diagnosed with HSV 2 via culture test and physical exam on Decembe...
By californiadude1980
A little over 11 weeks ago I had a unprotected encounter. 3 days later I got a sore throat and a yellow tongue. The...
By Mikelee725
My result came in last week and all are negative expect for one HSV 1 result came equivocal. hsv 1 value 1.04 rang...
By Hilly123
Two and half years ago I had an oral encounter with someone that later tested positive for HSV1 & 2. Exactly two mon...
By TiminBoston
Hi again Terri - I know you've had numerous questions about lysene and it's effects against HSV2... The entire MedH...
By SIG2011
Hello, 30-year old hetero male, met someone new, and wanted to get tested before we got too serious. I am in the ...
By seekinganwers
at the end of 2011 I had unprotected sex and was worried about it after. I had some bumps appear on the shaft of my p...
By puffycloud
ok I went in to have a series of blood work done... they drew blood and did a herpes test on me .....went back in a w...
By jaybert16
In mid December I had a one night fling with a girl I just met.  We didn't have sexual intercourse nor did we have or...
By reg412
last week my started to itch bad I thought I might have jock itch then a few days passed and I noticed four patches t...
By beansiegator
Labia skin right under where mons hair starts: 12/31/13 Tue: looks normal but slightly pink 1/2/14 Thurs: Notice pi...
By BerkBears64
Hi Terri- I spoke to you recently about my high negative result. You suggested confirmation via WB. I had some fol...
By Profileonmars
Ms. Warren, Here is my situation from the top: I am a heterosexual male. The only dangerous exposure causing my c...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979