Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

121 - 140 (of 1840) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Starting at age 9 my daughter had a recurrent, albeit not too frequent sore under her nose that for 3 years was assumed to be impetigo. ...
7 answers |
I had a unprotected intercourse back I'm November 16 and last time December 3 with the same partner I tested negative for everything on D...
16 answers |
Hi there, 2 months ago my testicles were licked and sucked by a woman. 10 days later I started having some burning when urinating and ...
7 answers |
Hi doctor- This past Tuesday night (3.5 days ago), I deep kissed/made out with a guy who had no visible cold sores. I, however, had a...
2 answers |
After 15 faithful years of marriage, I was diagnosed with genital HSV. My concern is that I may somehow transfer the virus to my 6 year...
3 answers |
Hi Terri, Two months ago I had protected sex with a new partner but there was some initial skin to skin contact. It turns out that my p...
3 answers |
Hello doctor, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Hopefully you read my previous post. That will save me some explanatio...
4 answers |
Dear Terri, I have posted the full version of my questions on the regular forum area would you PLEASE read it before you answer me? 16 m...
5 answers |
I haven't had a cold sore in three years. My understanding is that it is highly unlikely that I would transmit the virus without direct c...
4 answers |
Hello and thank you for taking my question. I am a 30 year old male and had received unprotected oral sex from a female. The oral sex wa...
10 answers |
Hi Terry, as per my previous thread, I tested 0.2 and 0.08 for hsv 1 and 2 roughly more than 2 months post exposure. My only Symptoms are...
38 answers |
A doctor thought i might have it just by giving a quick look. He gave me valacyclovir 2 weeks ago to take 3 times a day for 7 days. I too...
16 answers |
Newly positive.IGG 2.17 and negative for HSV1. Never had any symptoms and been married for 7 years and with the same man for 14 years fai...
3 answers |
I had unprotected/protected sex 3 different times with a woman HSV1 positive. She had this virus as teen and resulted in a rash on her fo...
20 answers |
If you have unprotected oral sex once with a new partner with a history of oral cold sores but none at that time. But I developed vagi...
9 answers |
Dear Dr Terri, I hope you are well, I will tell you my sad story from the beginning, in October 2012 I went few times to a massage...
13 answers |
I'm probably overly paranoid, but I suffer from severe OCD and Xanax only does so much for the anxiety. I'm a virgin, but spent several m...
1 answer |
Terri, First, I have dated a genital HSV 2 positive female partner who was diagnosed with swab test and blood tests. We ended the rel...
8 answers |
My story is consistent with many GHSV1 chronic pain sufferers. As a note..read Apachedrivers' correspondence with Grace etc. and you have...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor About 2 weeks ago I went to a strip club and the lady touched her vagina for a few seconds and then touched my penis tip for a...
6 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?