Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

121 - 140 (of 1839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a unprotected intercourse back I'm November 16 and last time December 3 with the same partner I tested negative for everything on D...
16 answers |
Hi there, 2 months ago my testicles were licked and sucked by a woman. 10 days later I started having some burning when urinating and ...
7 answers |
Hi doctor- This past Tuesday night (3.5 days ago), I deep kissed/made out with a guy who had no visible cold sores. I, however, had a...
2 answers |
After 15 faithful years of marriage, I was diagnosed with genital HSV. My concern is that I may somehow transfer the virus to my 6 year...
3 answers |
Hi Terri, Two months ago I had protected sex with a new partner but there was some initial skin to skin contact. It turns out that my p...
3 answers |
Hello doctor, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Hopefully you read my previous post. That will save me some explanatio...
4 answers |
Dear Terri, I have posted the full version of my questions on the regular forum area would you PLEASE read it before you answer me? 16 m...
5 answers |
I haven't had a cold sore in three years. My understanding is that it is highly unlikely that I would transmit the virus without direct c...
4 answers |
Hello and thank you for taking my question. I am a 30 year old male and had received unprotected oral sex from a female. The oral sex wa...
10 answers |
Hi Terry, as per my previous thread, I tested 0.2 and 0.08 for hsv 1 and 2 roughly more than 2 months post exposure. My only Symptoms are...
38 answers |
A doctor thought i might have it just by giving a quick look. He gave me valacyclovir 2 weeks ago to take 3 times a day for 7 days. I too...
16 answers |
Newly positive.IGG 2.17 and negative for HSV1. Never had any symptoms and been married for 7 years and with the same man for 14 years fai...
3 answers |
I had unprotected/protected sex 3 different times with a woman HSV1 positive. She had this virus as teen and resulted in a rash on her fo...
20 answers |
If you have unprotected oral sex once with a new partner with a history of oral cold sores but none at that time. But I developed vagi...
9 answers |
Dear Dr Terri, I hope you are well, I will tell you my sad story from the beginning, in October 2012 I went few times to a massage...
13 answers |
I'm probably overly paranoid, but I suffer from severe OCD and Xanax only does so much for the anxiety. I'm a virgin, but spent several m...
1 answer |
Terri, First, I have dated a genital HSV 2 positive female partner who was diagnosed with swab test and blood tests. We ended the rel...
8 answers |
My story is consistent with many GHSV1 chronic pain sufferers. As a note..read Apachedrivers' correspondence with Grace etc. and you have...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor About 2 weeks ago I went to a strip club and the lady touched her vagina for a few seconds and then touched my penis tip for a...
6 answers |
9 weeks ago I had a 1 time encounter giving (tongue to clitoris only) and received unprotected oral sex in addition to having vaginal sex...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now