Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sarneg
Hi Guys, Would like some advice in regards to potential herpes exposure. Had protected sex and unprotected oral (g...
By clueless009
Ms.Warren, A little about my background. I am 37 years old and tested positive for HSV2. It was an IGG test of 3.9...
By swimmer16
Hi Terrie, Main question- How common is HSV2 orally. I have never had any symptoms of HSV2 genitally Nothing! ...
By worriedinsd
Hi Terri, This is a great site and you do a tremendous service to everyone here. Last week I noticed a few small ...
By Tatiana76
Hi, I had a new sexual partner after not being active for almost 11 months. I had been tested and came back negati...
By biblioteca
Hello Terri, amazing site and great book. All your info has been great for me. my story is that I'm a younger male ...
By AlMichaels
Hello & Happy Holidays 2 days after unprotected sex I found 5 bumps that follow the crease of my buttocks/thigh. ...
By Ricky12345678
Hello Doctor first let me thank you for your help In July 2013 I had protected oral and vaginal inter course with ...
By worriedherpes2014
Terri, I tested at 16 weeks and 1 day from my last possible unprotected sexual encounter. The test was, Focus - H...
By Billymuscles
Hello, I recently posted this on the free forum and Life360 gave me good feedback but I figured I'd get one more o...
By Rai86
I'm a 27 yr old male and have recently tested positive for hsv-2. I've only had two sexual partners in my life and it...
By sffad123
I am a 32 YO male with clinically diagnosed severe depression and anxiety (GAD/OCD). Recently I started worrying abo...
By Laprade
I was recently dia with ghsv2 in November 2013. I had a low HSV2 value with no symptoms so I am currently getting a w...
By Danielle5723
I am a 22 year old female and have been married for 2 years. I have what I believe are herpe symptom. I have never ha...
By luke84
Dr, I had an exposure (you can read my post in the std forum I hope) that was unprotected oral and protected vaginal ...
By Tarses25
My girlfriend and I both recently had IGG tests for Herpes. I was HSV-1 positive, HSV-2 Negative. She was HSV-1 Nega...
By Rissa9898
I posted this in another forum and did get a good response but I wanted to see what an expert had to say. I am a 28 y...
By pjf84
About a week ago I went to a massage parlor and toward the end the masseuse put a bunch of gel on me and herself and ...
By ddlmrerd
In Nov 2011, I had tested positive for Gonorrhea and with antibotics, I cleared up. I tested again 3 months later and...
By regretfulintx
Hi, About 2 weeks ago I had a lapse in judgement and had an encounter with a sex worker, with unprotected oral sex...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979