Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Hi i need a doctor's opinion on this because I'm very confused and worried so i will use as much details as possible. In September i was ...
About 5 weeks ago I went to a strip club with a few friends. During one of the dances the stripper grabbed my hand a put it on her bare v...
I was recently told by a past partner who told me she tested positive for HSV2. She had the Igg test and was > 5.0 so she is confident sh...
I have had HSV-2 for about 18 years. I was never tested but my ex-husband had it. Shortly after we began dating, I developed an itchy bl...
Okay so back in nov or dec I had my first bj a few days latter I got a lot of bumps on my right butt looked kind of like normal swet bump...
Hello Terri, I have had a lot of anxiety the past couple of years trying to figure out if I actually have herpes from an encounter (see ...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.