Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By tom192
I recently had a genital outbreak as visually diagnosed by two doctors. My HSV blood test came back as the following....
By Gerry2416
Doctor, I have posted about this but haven't gotten a straight answer and even my doctor hasn't been able to give ...
By Brokenbow1
Hello doctor I know I posted to you before but I would like to add a few follow up pieces of info. I talked to my doc...
By dominic7777
Hi terri recently I posted on here asking for your help and i was very satisfied with the results. So my situa...
By ActionBala
Hi guys, About a year ago, I had an outbreak of something. It first started with pain while urinating, followe...
By shouldIbeworried1968 Blank
I am in a long-term relationship with my girlfriend of 9 years, although both of us occasionally have encounters with...
By Fer0818 Blank
Good morning, I am a married 38 years old man that made the most ridiculous mistake of his life. On November 26 I had...
By Manningfan1998
I have a lengthy issue need medical subject matter expert to help rule this out! Symptoms came from one girl who is ...
By tabletalk
I am a female and have just been diagnosed with HSV1 infection of the genitals via a swab of a vulvar blister--(it wa...
By Anxious7117 Blank
Hello Ms. Warren I would really appreciate your guidance and perspective on my situation... 1) Male received protec...
By Brokenbow1 Blank
Hello. I am 23 yr old male had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with prostitute in early Jan. week and a ha...
By 1234Blue1234
Hi. I have had 1 sexual partner for 30 years. Never had oral sex with him or in my life until my new partner. In the...
By dominic7777 Blank
Hello and thank you for reading this and helping me. I a 24 year male and I recently had my first sexual encounter...
By Kywildcat40601 Blank
Hello, 5 days ago I had protected sex with someone, but the condom broke. In a following conversation, she discl...
By unsure118 Blank
So a couple weeks ago I had a cold sore and then it healed. A few days later on the other side of my mouth I felt a ...
By ukguy010 Blank
Hi Terri We spoke some time back about my symptoms and exposure http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Need-your-e...
By balzac1000 Blank
Hello Terri. You have helped me in the past with questions of transmission of oral HSV especially to my young son... ...
By CWD74 Blank
I have had unprotected exposure to a HSV2 positive female - last exposure was October 14 2013. I fall into that 4% ri...
By help_memory Blank
My wife still don;t know i infected HSV-2, tomorrow the report bloods test for IVF (IVF Male Laboratory Tests) will o...
By 1234Blue1234 Blank
I am female and in my late 40's. I have never had oral sex up until 6 months ago (receiving). My first sexual exper...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703