Herpes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Metri426
Hi I been have so weird signs and I think I might have a STD . 1. I have very tiny bums on my penis shaft not pimple...
By hopefulguy1987
Hi Terri, This is my second attempt to post it on your forum as the first dint go through after the payment page. I...
By TiminBoston
Hi there - I know that all of the experts on this forum agree that there is little to know value in an IgM result. ...
By roady192
Hello. I posted this on the herpes community was re-assured a little, however thought I'd get an expert opinion on m...
By josorio90
I noticed 3 red lesions on my penis. One of them seemed to have 2 blisters which were surrounded by bright red skin. ...
By nextsteps
I Meant to post in this forum earlier...my friend has hsv orally and we found out that his nephew drank the remainder...
By Teachmb
Monogamous relationship for the last 18+ years. During the last year, four encounters with the same person, but the ...
By Thighguy
Hi, I had a lenghty and intimate lap dance with a stripper last October. Immediately felt guilt then anxiety over ...
By sirrusidiot
I was with a woman that test pos HSV-2 9/29.I am positive for HSV-1. and with wom that has bad yeast inf. 10/4 Now I ...
wgs88Dec 17, 2013
wgs88Dec 16, 2013
wgs88Dec 16, 2013
By wgs88
Hello - So I just got my first HSV test ever (IGG Herpeselect, via Quest) following a relatively low-risk encounter, ...
By worriedhsvhsv
I had Unprotected oral sex twice with the same chines girl in a massage center in London in November 2012, the first ...
By garyseekinghelp
Hi I was diagnosed with genital herpes type2(HSV2) half month ago. My girlfriend is a rheumatoid arthritis patient d...
By rockstar76
Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male who has been with two call girls in the past 6 months.The second one on Oct. 12th....
Rara7Dec 09, 2013
Rara7Dec 08, 2013
Rara7Dec 08, 2013
By Rara7
My husband and I have been married for two years. In those two years, I have never had bumps or ulcers or lesions and...
By really76
I am a 37 year old straight male who was diagnosed with GHSV1 by my GP on 11/13/2013. He seemed to be somewhat uncert...
By kngrock
My first risky encounter was on Oct 4th.I was grinding nude with a haitian female for about 5-10 minutes.On Oct14th i...
By inrainbows12
I get cold sores on the same spot for about 10 years now. I was in a relationship with a guy for about a year and hal...
By engstudent
Hi there, So three years ago I had sex with my girlfriend who says she was clean but has never proved it (and had...
By Bonnie83
Approximately 6 months ago, I had protected sex with the guy I was dating. We did not perform any oral or anal sex. ...
By Tish125
I want to know how long hsv2 can survive on fingers after coming in contact with the genitals of someone who is eithe...
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979