Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Herpes Forum
Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

141 - 160 (of 1840) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9 weeks ago I had a 1 time encounter giving (tongue to clitoris only) and received unprotected oral sex in addition to having vaginal sex...
6 answers |
Hi Terri, First and foremost, thank you for being a part of this service. I always find your posts and feedback extremely helpful an...
3 answers |
So about 2 weeks ago I had an encounter with a CSW in which (due to extreme intoxication) I had unprotected vaginal intercourse. After so...
7 answers |
8 months ago I had unprotected vaginal sex. A few days later my penis felt irritated. My buttocks and legs began to ache. A week later a...
5 answers |
I feel awful. I contracted HSV 1 genitally at the end of October. This past Sunday morning after a drunken evening with someone, I had un...
4 answers |
Close to 4 weeks ago I visited Thailand and engaged in some sexual activity. I did have protected sex with a few different girls (sex wo...
5 answers |
I tested positive for h sv 2 what a 2.0 I g g. I have never had any bumps blisters lesions show up on me since testing positive when your...
17 answers |
I recently had a genital outbreak as visually diagnosed by two doctors. My HSV blood test came back as the following. Herpes Simplex 1 I...
3 answers |
Doctor, I have posted about this but haven't gotten a straight answer and even my doctor hasn't been able to give me a knowledgeable a...
3 answers |
Hello doctor I know I posted to you before but I would like to add a few follow up pieces of info. I talked to my doctor and he said that...
10 answers |
Hi terri recently I posted on here asking for your help and i was very satisfied with the results. So my situation is....recently ...
7 answers |
Hi guys, About a year ago, I had an outbreak of something. It first started with pain while urinating, followed by me noticing som...
6 answers |
I am in a long-term relationship with my girlfriend of 9 years, although both of us occasionally have encounters with others (we are comp...
17 answers |
Good morning, I am a married 38 years old man that made the most ridiculous mistake of his life. On November 26 I had protected sex with ...
19 answers |
I have a lengthy issue need medical subject matter expert to help rule this out! Symptoms came from one girl who is unknown. Her notice...
8 answers |
I am a female and have just been diagnosed with HSV1 infection of the genitals via a swab of a vulvar blister--(it was negative for HSV2,...
6 answers |
Hello Ms. Warren I would really appreciate your guidance and perspective on my situation... 1) Male received protected oral from female...
5 answers |
Hello. I am 23 yr old male had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with prostitute in early Jan. week and a half later had burning...
9 answers |
Hi. I have had 1 sexual partner for 30 years. Never had oral sex with him or in my life until my new partner. In the last 5 months, I ha...
4 answers |
Hello and thank you for reading this and helping me. I a 24 year male and I recently had my first sexual encounter with a person with ...
7 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.