Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Community
About This Community:

Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic disease of a type of sweat gland. It can occur in one or multiple areas of your body. HS usually develops in your armpits, groin and anal area. It causes long-term skin inflammation and can be painful. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
TattooGurl15 hours
Jackie419Apr 28
Anniez13Apr 26
Jackie419Feb 17, 2013
Red_StarFeb 17, 2013
By Jackie419 Blank
Hypothyroid in particular? Thanks
903476_tn?1242240637
By TattooGurl
I've had HS for about 10 years now and the itching is driving me insane. Mostly my armpits and and the inside crease ...
By ruru2244
I have had chronic MRSA infections for over 2 years. Ive had them on my butt, stomach, arm, on my leg by my genital a...
By Jit123
Hi Sir/Madam Last week, I went to fasting blood test to the laboratory,The laboratory person first banded with rubber...
By monsoorboybearer
Hello i have a two year and last 2weeks ago i noticed that jis tumb was peeling today i looked at it again and its st...
By RAlex86
I have this rash that keeps coming back
By bobbbby
Hello i think I have candiadiasis. I think that's how its spelt. Its is located on my scrotum. No signs of itching, f...
By beauty37
My daughter hair is shedding really bad is it because of being allergic to dogs? The dog hair?
By zahraa_mohamed
Good moring i am a doctor at my clinic achild visit me complaining within peeling of skin after tonsilitis as pictu...
By xisidix
Okay well I've had persistent acne for the past few years and its been really bad and I've gone through just about ev...
By JG11
Any ideas as to what this could be? have an appointment, just wanted to see what you thought. TY in advance
By champblues
Hi doctor, I have some white dry spots on penis head,i have noticied this from last 7 years. Nw my age is 27.iam m...
By skinbunny
http://s29.postimg.org/slwvwioiv/image.jpg http://s29.postimg.org/a2n6wluav/image.jpg http://s29.postimg.org/wdb1wk...
By sammy2014sa
Hi, I noticed that two small dots showed up on upper part of my right leg. I think under that part of skin there i...
By Zim90
All I'm seeing is posts about dudes with an std. "Whats this red bump on my penis" Which is NOT HS. Anyway its fr...
Zim90May 09
By ITSMEOK434
MY DAUGHER IS 24 AND SHES BEEN SUFFERING WITH HS FOR YEARS NOW... THE LAST DERMOTOLOGIST WE TOOK HER TO SAID SHE NEED...
By YoItsSean
Ever since i was born i have had a mole on my penis shaft. I want to get it removed, but is it possible to do?
By Averagejoe99
I am a 23 yr old guy. I have noticed a few red spots/bumps on my penis. It has been there for almost 2 months. I hav...
By a24303
I'm not sure for how long now but I have this shiny reflective mark on the shaft of my penis. It is sort of red or cl...
By vaaniversha
i usually lose 30-40 strands a day but when i shampoo after one week i lose 150 hairs.is this hair fall
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank