Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Community
About This Community:

Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic disease of a type of sweat gland. It can occur in one or multiple areas of your body. HS usually develops in your armpits, groin and anal area. It causes long-term skin inflammation and can be painful. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ITSMEOK434
MY DAUGHER IS 24 AND SHES BEEN SUFFERING WITH HS FOR YEARS NOW... THE LAST DERMOTOLOGIST WE TOOK HER TO SAID SHE NEED...
umi255Apr 02
By umi255
I am 24 yr old male.. I have been suffering from intense itching on sides of my scrotum and also on the upper side of...
By alexu24
For more than 10 years my lips are drying peeling apart specialy the bottom lips now I'm 30, I c a lot of doctors som...
By basic134
A month ago these red bumps appeared on both of my armpits. I thought that as time passed they would go away. But ins...
By kumarchik
i have 1 bumps on my penis for last 4-5 months, but now for few days i noticed the increase in numbers of bumps. pl...
By swerty111
Has anyone had hs surgery? If so how did it go? What was recuperation like and how much did it cost?
By a24303
I'm not sure for how long now but I have this shiny reflective mark on the shaft of my penis. It is sort of red or cl...
By stephm83
My three year old daughter has a rash like spots around her mouth and on her cheeks. I have been treating it as if it...
By jacktek
About a year ago I had a sex marathon with a girl and the way she rubbed against my pubic area gave me what I believe...
bijoJan 20
By bijo
since last 6 months I had noticed that my pennies head & foreskin have small red spots. I have no GF other than my Wi...
By jawadnaqvi
Can somebody help me know what is this disease and what is its remedy and prevention. I M attaching a pic and out has...
By Sentry33
I've been suffering from severe hand washing for 2 years now. So bad that my hands are always red and cold like I hav...
By Eshaahmed882
Hi I'm using clobetasol propionate foam,0.05% For the hair loss!! I'm losing my hair almost 5 years! My doctor ga...
By Henry04
I had a unilateral gynacomastia removed a couple years ago. It healed okay but now I have a noticeable scar and it is...
By Kim42Marc
My daughter has a yellow, sometimes white after wearing shoes, blister like spot on bottom of her pinky toe. It is so...
4801019_tn?1359349012
By JesusIsLord28
I was just wondering, since I have masturbated a lot since i was younger & still some to this very day, would this be...
By DClere
I am a 42 year old woman & had 2 kids via C-sections 18 years ago. My scar has been very faint for a long time until ...
By vl556
Docs.....i am 15 and not yet reached puberty.eeveryting else was fine untill one night i slept with my jeans on and s...
BolacoDec 10, 2013
By flt008
I am sexually active and recently after having intercourse with my boyfriend I have examined and noticed a cut resemb...
By Bolaco
Hello, I have recently found a pinky nail size red mark/ rash under my foreskin. It has past 2-3 days and it has spr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank