Aa
A
A
Close

Hidradenitis Suppurativa Group

A support group for those suffering and living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa.

1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was having an increasing problem with boils in my groin and was diagnosed with HS. I have now had it under control for years. I can't remember the last time I got a boil. Here's what I did: 1. Use Lever 2000 Original Soap. It h...
isolte7 | Posted
im 40 yrs old i have been having boils on my breast,arm pits,and private area for about 6 yrs now they are so very painful some will pop and some will get so swollen around the area will turn blood red but will not drain they come back i...
crash637 | Posted
I'm not sure if it was a boil, but it was inflamed like one, and I did a stupid thing and popped it when the head showed. It had a very foul Odor as well. But I would wash it and the inflammation went down a lot , but, it's been months a...
John122887 | Posted
4184303_tn?1350756380
What causes these? I get them more than often, almost once sometimes twice a month. They are so painful. :'( I have had them off and on for about 3 years now. What can be done for them? I have heard there is no cure, but surely there is ...
jackieblu64 | Posted
What to do???? I am on Tramadol HCL 50 MG plus an antibiotic (Docicy (sp?)). This year has been the worst. I had a total of 14 boils in a span of three weeks, I went in to se my doctor and she tested me for diabetes and found out that I ...
blreed1980 | Posted
1649405_tn?1366260626
I have had POTS for many years and also Hidradenitis Suppurativa for about 12 years. I am just wondering if anyone else that has any form of Dysautonomia has HS also. Both are so frustrating(to say the least). I can't help but to thin...
invisiblyme | Posted
Hello there, I've been suffering with this thing for 9 years now and it's spread and gotten worse for me, any meds prescribed (antiobiotics) have not worked and the only relief, be it a shot period of relieve is cortizone injections into...
BellaEB | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
BlueSkyHSGuy joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 13
Blank
ruru2244 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/14