Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 924) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 24 years old with no past issues with hypertension. I was put on Lexapro about 6 months ago for anxiety. After being on lexapro, ...
Hi. I take quite a bit of meds everyday for my blood pressure and anxiety. My list is Lisinopril 40 mg, Amlodipine 10 mg, Clonidine .1 mg...
1 answer |
I have being training for several running races for 5 months. Before going into a preparation for a half marathon training, I went to the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How can you tell if a busted blood vessel in the eye is caused from hypertension? I currently have one and my bp has been running on the ...
My spouse, 49, recently had a sudden onset of hypertension. She is taking no medication. BP has always been in the range of 110/65, was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Starting taking because my doctor at the time put me on it for stress. Also on veneflaxlin 75mg once a day. As well as I remember both w...
2 answers |
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Tbd
ByteMe2External User
Quiting drinking and improved diet have improved my blood pressure. How do I get motivated now to exercise.
1 answer |
19863792 tn?1485664481
While I am not on Atenolol for high blood pressure I thought this might be the best area for this question since Atenolol is often prescr...
2 answers |
Hello. Please be bear with me as I will try not to be too long. I have suffered with anxiety for years and just late last year have sta...
Hello when i place a blood pressure monitor cuff higher on arm closer to shoulder it makes my bp go up by 10 points than when i have it j...
1 answer |
Can someone advise how I go about weaning of Perindopril Arginine 5mg?
2 answers |
My POTASSIUM level is 5.2 due to using Perindopril Arginine 5mg > which is unacceptably high. I need to eat greens, lentils and vegetable...
2 answers |
Within the last few months the GP has prescribed 5Mg of Ramipril after I have been taking Atenolol over many years. My blood pressure i...
1 answer |
Hello doctor, I am 45 years old , healthy man , all my blood test are very good , no issues , my heart ECHO is good no issues , month ag...
1 answer |
Hello All, I have had hypertension for almost 10 years now. I have been taking 50 mg of Losar during this period. Recently, I had thy...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, My father is 63 from last one year he is complaining about feeling dizziness or feeling of getting fainted once in every 2 weeks, ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, My father is 63 from last one year he is complaining about feeling dizziness or feeling of getting fainted once in every 2 weeks, ...
Hello All, I have a history of high BP for last 10 years. For the initial 8 years, I was taking Losar 50 mg tablet. Recently my endoc...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 25 yr old male with hypertension which caused mild/moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) I checked my bp resting today it was 14...
1 answer |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1487770007
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now