Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 978) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am an 80 year old asian male. I am 171 cms 165 lbs suffering from hypertension for the last 2 months.When I wake up in the morning my...
Hello I have been diagnosed with LVH on echo and cardiologist said its ok and I am now on ramipril 1.25 mg. I have seen that ecg with inv...
BP
Should BP 125/75 be treated with drugs and is treatment (BP125/75)with drugs obligatory or necessary for people over 60 years of age acco...
1 answer |
Relief for High Blood Pressure: Beetroot Juice & Green Leafy Vegetables Researchers in England have found for the first time that a dail...
1 answer |
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
10 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, I was diagnosed with primary hypertension a year ago and since then have been on Lisinopril hctz and have recently changed to Micardi...
Female 70 yo has a history of high blood pressure (about 20 years) with systolic being 200-230, falling sometimes to 180 after medication...
2 answers |
Hi l have a Omron home blood pressure monitor and on medication for high blood pressure , l am 43 years old. About once every 15 or 20 te...
So i hate my primary care doctor. He’s stubborn and doesnt seem to care about anything. Example: I had a CHUNK of my nose completely ripp...
My consultant is talking about putting me on Clonidine, and being a steroid based drug does this mean everyone will put on weight? I can...
1 answer |
Greetings folks! I would like to ask, how do you track your blood pressure? Do you use some online tool like blood pressure chart to hel...
Dear Doctor, I am 61 yrs, I'm taking losartan 50 mg in the morning longtime ago but my BP still 170/90. I want to lowering my BP by combi...
Tbd
GHA53External User
I have lost weight in the pass but unable to stop taking BP med.
3 answers |
I’m only taking 5 mg of lisinopril and I take 150 mg Zoloft I’ve been having a extra heartbeat (palpitations ) my cardio put me on 12.5 m...
16467414 tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Over view: I'm 26yrs, male and I've had hypertension over the last few years (heridetary) I've been through tests, I'm physically active ...
4 answers |
Went to the urgent care for my finger and I had high blood pressure. I went home and it was still high so an hour later I went back to ER...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
So many people have high blood pressure and don't really know- it can be a problem without any symptoms. What is your story for how you ...
2 answers |
Hi there My dad is 61 years old, 62.5 inches tall and 68 Kg. He has been having a blood pressure of 170/100 for a quite long period (abo...
1 answer |
Tbd
mimijoy2External User
I would like to get off blood pressure meds and I need help doing that.
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers